IMDb+ (8 Viewers)

No need, I updated the IMDB+ Scraper to work with the movie name and year. The original version only worked on the movie name and as you know is currently broken due to IMBD website updates.
No need, I updated the IMDB+ Scraper to work with the movie name and year. The original version only worked on the movie name and...
The IMDb+ scraper-script and plugin combination for Moving-Pictures is the first scraper to support custom options, allowing you to...
Replies
Views
(reserved for future use)
(reserved for future use)
Finally happened to my own setup. Moving-Pictures got confused and kept pointing to an older version of the IMDb+ scraper-script...
Replies
Views
Fixed IMDBIDs for some of the Varg Veum movies, and added forced names for some of the other Scandinavian movies I have, <rename id="tt0129273" title="Olsenbanden I: Operasjon Egon" sortby="Olsenbanden 01"/> <rename id="tt0132376" title="Olsenbanden II: Olsenbanden og Dynamitt-Harry" sortby="Olsenbanden 02" /> <rename id="tt0132378"...
Fixed IMDBIDs for some of the Varg Veum movies, and added forced names for some of the other Scandinavian movies I have, <rename...
Thank you for this awesome plugin! I love the movieseries sorting!! :) Here's an addition of a finnish action/crime movieseries...
Replies
Views
That is an idea as well. However I was thinking of conflicts then with other scrapers that might have added an US/MPAA rating which would then be without an image (or show wrong one). Still I think the average user is not going to mind if artistic licence is taken on the image, and that for example all the "PG" image look the same...
That is an idea as well. However I was thinking of conflicts then with other scrapers that might have added an US/MPAA rating which...
IMDb+ scraper-script now supports multiple English based movie rating/certification systems. This means any skin that uses...
Replies
Views
Re: IMDb+ Scraper - Movie Scraping on Steroids v4.0.3 You movingpictures.log file will show exactly what happened. I also made sure that you do not even need to enable 'debug' log mode inside MediaPortal to know what happened. Log mode lines: CORRECT = "IMDb+ Scraper: Settings overruled via Options XML file" FAILURE =...
Re: IMDb+ Scraper - Movie Scraping on Steroids v4.0.3 You movingpictures.log file will show exactly what happened. I also made...
Using 4.0.3 I put an nfo file in a movie directory to ensure the correct imdb reference is found for that movie. The nfo only has...
Replies
Views
Hi all, a first version of Italian translation, during next days i'll finalize and optimize it. Regards --sreggy
Hi all, a first version of Italian translation, during next days i'll finalize and optimize it. Regards --sreggy
CALLING ALL TRANSLATORS :D Ok, this week I hope to get started on adding in rename database support for the foreign languages...
Replies
Views
Great! Thanks for your elaborate answer! I will certainly follow your advice and view them in theatrical order. And we will make sure it happens before our highly anticipated next visit to WDW...
Great! Thanks for your elaborate answer! I will certainly follow your advice and view them in theatrical order. And we will make...
Is this the right thread to mention some sequels missing in rename XML? Don't want to clutter, but Spy Kids seem to be missing...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Overhaul IMDb+ rating system (1 Viewer) DE
EDIT: Never-mind, something else is going on for you, it appears you got blocked from accessing imdb.com when it was time to get the main-details page: 29-Jun-2020 12:15:00 Debug [ ScraperNode]: executing retrieve: <retrieve name="details_page" url="${site}" encoding="UTF-8" /> 29-Jun-2020 12:15:00 Debug [...
EDIT: Never-mind, something else is going on for you, it appears you got blocked from accessing imdb.com when it was time to get...
Would it be possible to change the way the single rating is calculated by letting us include or exclude ratings in the single...
Replies
Views
Good to know, I have a check in the trakt plugin if the ID is not equal 9 characters, so will need remove that check.
Good to know, I have a check in the trakt plugin if the ID is not equal 9 characters, so will need remove that check.
Hi Rochess, Not sure if I was best posting here or starting a new thread, but some of my movies recently have not been getting the...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Some fields not populating (1 Viewer) DE
If you do manage to find it again please let me know either here or via PM. I did find something from a while back that said to remove some files and have them re-download but that hasn't fixed the issue. If it's something widespread I'm surprised there hasn't been more talk here about it... I think this is what I tried: KNOWN...
If you do manage to find it again please let me know either here or via PM. I did find something from a while back that said to...
I am using IMDB+ and moving pictures. I have found recently (past few weeks) that new movies added don't have any genres. When I...
Replies
Views
For a few of my movies IMDb+ only works if the filename is in Dutch! After importing it restores the title eventually to English, but the ONLY way to get IMDb+ to pick it up is to leave those titles in Dutch. These are a few examples: De Kleine Zeemeermin II (2000) becomes The Little Mermaid 2: Return to the Sea Lady en de Vagebond...
For a few of my movies IMDb+ only works if the filename is in Dutch! After importing it restores the title eventually to English...
For a few of my movies IMDb+ only works if the filename is in Dutch! After importing it restores the title eventually to English...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Kodi port DE
@RoChess: Did you ever consider a port of your marvellous plugin to Kodi?
Replies
Views
hehe, now worries. I did a patch to the IMDb+ plugin and made some changes to StreamedMP skin so I can show my wife on the big screen....it saves us a lot of time looking up on phone/computer each movie we want to watch with the younger kids :)
hehe, now worries. I did a patch to the IMDb+ plugin and made some changes to StreamedMP skin so I can show my wife on the big...
Hey @RoChess, we discussed this briefly once upon a time, but I would like to add a new window/dialog to IMDb+ plugin which once...
Replies
Views
@Robert123 my pleasure, and I should be getting back in the swing of things to see about doing a full revamp of the plugin. Of course easier said than done, because real-life keeps finding a way to consume all my free time :)
@Robert123 my pleasure, and I should be getting back in the swing of things to see about doing a full revamp of the plugin. Of...
Hi All, I have just done a MP1.18 reinstall, but have noticed that IMDB+ is no longer available from the MP website or the MP App...
Replies
Views
You're welcome. There is a special IMDb+ plugin entry to quickly fix your entire database with the correct SortBy entries, and that is to use the "Refresh Movies" option, and then select "Update replacements only". This will refresh all your movies that you have in your collection with a matching entry in the default/custom rename...
You're welcome. There is a special IMDb+ plugin entry to quickly fix your entire database with the correct SortBy entries, and...
Hi, I have the problem that movie series are not sorted correctly. The problem seems to be that the 'Sort By' field isn't filled...
Replies
Views
Google translated:
Google translated:
Hi, It looks like filmtipset is shutting down their service mars 31 if no one is willing to take over responsibility for the site...
Replies
Views
@fredco, yes you can fix that in the IMDb+ settings, for which you will need to either manually edit the config file, or have the MediaPortal settings plugin installed, and then you can do it in GUI. Forgot name of setting, but you can adjust to force an update check each time MediaPortal starts, and can adjust the time that it...
@fredco, yes you can fix that in the IMDb+ settings, for which you will need to either manually edit the config file, or have the...
I was wondering: I just added "The Legend of Tarzan" to Moving Pictures and it was scraped by IMDb+ as "Untitled Tarzan Project"...
Replies
Views
TNX RoChess ;)
TNX RoChess ;)
Hi @RoChess I think the MovieMeterAPI had an update, since my movies aren't scraping the Dutch summary anymore. On the other...
Replies
Views
This was the issue. Once I recovered my previously backed up MediaPortal.xml and copied/pasted the value "sync_last_datetime" from it, everything is working as it should. Thank you for the info.
This was the issue. Once I recovered my previously backed up MediaPortal.xml and copied/pasted the value "sync_last_datetime" from...
Getting the following error: [Error ] [MPMain ] [ERROR] - Error initializing window:IMDb.IMDb Value was either too large or too...
Replies
Views
The rename stuff to final title is done in "details node", and what you are showing me are "search node" results. IMDb+ would balloon 2x the size just to make that part work, whereas the whole idea is to have it auto-match almost 100% so that you never have to examine the search node results.
The rename stuff to final title is done in "details node", and what you are showing me are "search node" results. IMDb+ would...
If foreign title = english title, then movie title shouldn't be "Movie Title (as Movie Title)" it should just be "Movie Title"...
Replies
Views
Okay, all fixed with new update on scraper-script, and master dBase, will make a post in main thread with more details.
Okay, all fixed with new update on scraper-script, and master dBase, will make a post in main thread with more details.
I have recently moved back from my films to moving pictures. When rescanning my colliction, I couldn't help but notice the movies...
Replies
Views
Nope sorry, Moving-Pictures fires up the IMDb+ scraper-script, and I tell it movie.score = x.xx value. Then Moving-Pictures decides how that is stored, and the skin for the Moving-Pictures plugin decides how that is displayed. I am unable to tell MovPic that I used A for movie.score or B for movie.score, which would then indeed allow...
Nope sorry, Moving-Pictures fires up the IMDb+ scraper-script, and I tell it movie.score = x.xx value. Then Moving-Pictures decides...
Hey, @RoChess , you're probably about sick of dealing with me, but I had an idea that I thought would be cool, and I thought I'd...
Replies
Views
yes, IMDb scoring is sad sometimes, and not in line with how I personally rate movies. That was the whole reason for me to create IMDb+RT scraper-script, which then grew out of hand with a ton of additional options that didn't relate to RT, which is when I renamed it to just "IMDb+" They should still be giving out free keys for open...
yes, IMDb scoring is sad sometimes, and not in line with how I personally rate movies. That was the whole reason for me to create...
I (think) I have IMDB+ configured to show me RT audience ratings in Moving Pictures, but most of the movies show a score of zero...
Replies
Views
Yeah, that issue is a thorn in my side. I'll try again to see if I can reproduce it consistently, because otherwise there is no sense in asking @ltfearme to look at the Moving-Pictures code to fix it without the ability to narrow down what might cause it, and especially a way to verify that the bug is verifiably fixed.
Yeah, that issue is a thorn in my side. I'll try again to see if I can reproduce it consistently, because otherwise there is no...
It was brought to my attention that imdb.com changed their website HTML code, which potentially breaks IMDb+. Was never able to...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 IMDb+ Not Working DE
You're welcome. What skin are you using that lacked the default support? There are a few minor things for me to sort out, but then I'll have my MediaPortal setup the way I like it, and will spend some more time on IMDb+ development to try to fix a few bugs that are bothering me. If I know what skins are popular then I might just...
You're welcome. What skin are you using that lacked the default support? There are a few minor things for me to sort out, but...
I tried to install it first but I got an error saying Moving Pictures isn't installed but them it went on to finish installation...
Replies
Views
Ok. I'll make a test file and some logs.
Ok. I'll make a test file and some logs.
Hi @RoChess , I've got a feature request for IMDB+ I like to keep the original filename preserved, but I like to add the imdb tt#...
Replies
Views
I added some options to IMDb+ to allow a ton of alternatives like that, but it grew out of hand, so I frankly do not know what combinations you need to achieve what you are after. For example you can configure IMDb+ to not adjust titles (for custom adjustments indeed) when updating missing info, and refresh rating/votes. The fact...
I added some options to IMDb+ to allow a ton of alternatives like that, but it grew out of hand, so I frankly do not know what...
Hey There, I was hoping it would be possible to do a full refresh of my movies and yet keep the titles as i have a lot of custom...
Replies
Views
So news from the front :) Rotten Tomatoes still doesn't import score. :cry:
So news from the front :) Rotten Tomatoes still doesn't import score. :cry:
As the tittle says i dont think that rotten tomatoes score is working. So i am adding a movie over moving pictures, then i am...
Replies
Views
Definitely not. I did manage file to be working, But I had to modify it heavily. I noticed, that there was also difference in other tag. I had to rename <string name= to <string Field= Now its working. Thanks. With this dll it works. :)So finally I am done with the Czech localization on Transifex. It's is now 100% translated, and I...
Definitely not. I did manage file to be working, But I had to modify it heavily. I noticed, that there was also difference in other...
Hi, I've just finished Czech localization, downloaded file from transifex.com and copied the file to the language\IMDb+ folder and...
Replies
Views
I only have access to the filename during search-node (import), not during details-node (refresh), so that is a limitation I have no control over. Would require @ltfearme to make changes to MovPic, but I'm amazed he finds the free time to do what he does already.
I only have access to the filename during search-node (import), not during details-node (refresh), so that is a limitation I have...
Hi Example file: D:\MOVIES [HD]\The Lord of the Rings I - The Fellowship of the Ring [Extended Edition]...
Replies
Views
For me as USA user, the IMDb+ system works as expected (explained in detail before). It is when IMDb.com gives you movie titles as per USA point of view and you want to go beyond what IMDb+ does. For example if I want Asian movies to be "Englishtitle (Foreign title)", but Dutch movies to be "Dutch title"... *that* is when I would...
For me as USA user, the IMDb+ system works as expected (explained in detail before). It is when IMDb.com gives you movie titles as...
Hi RoChess ! Thank you for your hard efforts developing this nice scraper :) Thread in Movingpictures section got closed without...
Replies
Views
I alread did with v4.9.35 over 28 hours ago.
I alread did with v4.9.35 over 28 hours ago.
A few days ago, when i import new movies the title cames with foreign instead original title. My configuration it's OK. What i...
Replies
Views
The grouping is done semi-automatic based on a rename database file that I maintain (almost 2100 movies now). Latest version @ http://imdbplus.googlecode.com/svn/trunk/Rename%20dBase%20IMDb+%20Scraper.xml The IMDb+ plugin auto-downloads that file to ensure you always have the current version. The problem is that the titles in it...
The grouping is done semi-automatic based on a rename database file that I maintain (almost 2100 movies now). Latest version @...
Hi, I want as many of my titles translated to swedish, and that is working fine. But I also want to use movie sets. When I set the...
Replies
Views
That indeed works, thank you RoChess
That indeed works, thank you RoChess
Somehow I do not understand how to configure IMDB+ to use german language as default. I have tried different settings but the...
Replies
Views
Yeah, it seems IMDb sometimes does not like foreign IPs to blast their servers with too many requests. So they delay/block some, which then throws IMDb+ off balance during import when data fails/etc. Noticed this first with Australian users, and reducing the advanced settings on import thread count helps. Default is 5, and reducing it...
Yeah, it seems IMDb sometimes does not like foreign IPs to blast their servers with too many requests. So they delay/block some...
Well now IMDB think they are so nice to show a swedish title of a english move when I look after some information at the homepage...
Replies
Views
ejvdh, the best way to handle that is to use a 3rd party tool such as MovPicNFO which allows you to generate a movie_name.nfo file that contains the title MovPic will then use on an import. Weird though, because the "[Special Edition]" is part of the title in MovPic, but I guess it filters it out when it does the rename action, and...
ejvdh, the best way to handle that is to use a 3rd party tool such as MovPicNFO which allows you to generate a movie_name.nfo file...
I have a few films that are labeled as extended versions. Is there a way that I should label these so to give IMDB+ the best...
Replies
Views
@ripk, I knew about the language accept header back in 2012, but it is not in my control to change that within IMDb+. With more active development effort from others available now, I might be able to get them to add support for that into the MovPic scraper-engine. It took almost a year for v1.6 to be released, so will do my best to...
@ripk, I knew about the language accept header back in 2012, but it is not in my control to change that within IMDb+. With more...
Hi RoChess, There might be a way to force IMDB to reply in a consistent, language nonspecific way, by using the Accept-Language in...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom