IMDb+ (12 Viewers)

No need, I updated the IMDB+ Scraper to work with the movie name and year. The original version only worked on the movie name and as you know is currently broken due to IMBD website updates.
No need, I updated the IMDB+ Scraper to work with the movie name and year. The original version only worked on the movie name and...
The IMDb+ scraper-script and plugin combination for Moving-Pictures is the first scraper to support custom options, allowing you to...
Replies
Views
Great! Thanks for your elaborate answer! I will certainly follow your advice and view them in theatrical order. And we will make sure it happens before our highly anticipated next visit to WDW...
Great! Thanks for your elaborate answer! I will certainly follow your advice and view them in theatrical order. And we will make...
Is this the right thread to mention some sequels missing in rename XML? Don't want to clutter, but Spy Kids seem to be missing...
Replies
Views
Hi all, a first version of Italian translation, during next days i'll finalize and optimize it. Regards --sreggy
Hi all, a first version of Italian translation, during next days i'll finalize and optimize it. Regards --sreggy
CALLING ALL TRANSLATORS :D Ok, this week I hope to get started on adding in rename database support for the foreign languages...
Replies
Views
Fixed IMDBIDs for some of the Varg Veum movies, and added forced names for some of the other Scandinavian movies I have, <rename id="tt0129273" title="Olsenbanden I: Operasjon Egon" sortby="Olsenbanden 01"/> <rename id="tt0132376" title="Olsenbanden II: Olsenbanden og Dynamitt-Harry" sortby="Olsenbanden 02" /> <rename id="tt0132378"...
Fixed IMDBIDs for some of the Varg Veum movies, and added forced names for some of the other Scandinavian movies I have, <rename...
Thank you for this awesome plugin! I love the movieseries sorting!! :) Here's an addition of a finnish action/crime movieseries...
Replies
Views
That is an idea as well. However I was thinking of conflicts then with other scrapers that might have added an US/MPAA rating which would then be without an image (or show wrong one). Still I think the average user is not going to mind if artistic licence is taken on the image, and that for example all the "PG" image look the same...
That is an idea as well. However I was thinking of conflicts then with other scrapers that might have added an US/MPAA rating which...
IMDb+ scraper-script now supports multiple English based movie rating/certification systems. This means any skin that uses...
Replies
Views
Re: IMDb+ Scraper - Movie Scraping on Steroids v4.0.3 You movingpictures.log file will show exactly what happened. I also made sure that you do not even need to enable 'debug' log mode inside MediaPortal to know what happened. Log mode lines: CORRECT = "IMDb+ Scraper: Settings overruled via Options XML file" FAILURE =...
Re: IMDb+ Scraper - Movie Scraping on Steroids v4.0.3 You movingpictures.log file will show exactly what happened. I also made...
Using 4.0.3 I put an nfo file in a movie directory to ensure the correct imdb reference is found for that movie. The nfo only has...
Replies
Views
(reserved for future use)
(reserved for future use)
Finally happened to my own setup. Moving-Pictures got confused and kept pointing to an older version of the IMDb+ scraper-script...
Replies
Views
Yes, if IMDb+ is the only scraper providing results, or for that matter another, then MovPic does not show which one it used. To that end I suggested an option to always show scaper-script name, but this option is not enabled by default. Of course I build IMDb+ around a very aggressive and reliable search node, so IMDb+ will find a...
Yes, if IMDb+ is the only scraper providing results, or for that matter another, then MovPic does not show which one it used. To...
The IMDb+ scraper-script and plugin combination for Moving-Pictures is the first scraper to support custom options, allowing you to...
Replies
Views
Works great :) Thank you very much.
Works great :) Thank you very much.
I'm getting most titles in Swedish again. Is that normal? What am i doning wrong? All settings are set to only fetch english data.
Replies
Views
Hi @RoChess, sorry for the delayed reply I didn't get notified of the last couple of posts. I've just resent the movie to the importer and it has sorted it. Thanks!! I've not tried to redo any others yet but I'm hoping it'll not affect any others if I need to do a rescan in future. Thanks again, especially for looking at it so...
Hi @RoChess, sorry for the delayed reply I didn't get notified of the last couple of posts. I've just resent the movie to the...
Hi I've had to do a reinstall of windows recently, and installed MP including moving pictures and imdb+ again. I'm having an issue...
Replies
Views
Thanks for the feedback. I can test if things work easy when Amazon/IMDb breaks something for USA users. But I'm reliant on non-USA users to tell me the moment it breaks. At least it is usually 'easy' to fix, and I finally got around to add code to make future debugging easier. Hopefully near the end of this month I will have found...
Thanks for the feedback. I can test if things work easy when Amazon/IMDb breaks something for USA users. But I'm reliant on...
Example: Gozu.2003.DVDRip.XviD-PROMiSE-CD1.avi Gozu.2003.DVDRip.XviD-PROMiSE-CD2.avi http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0361668/...
Replies
Views
That's the problem, I can not control how MovPic shows it, except by adjusting the title. There are no custom fields I can use. But I'll work something out.
That's the problem, I can not control how MovPic shows it, except by adjusting the title. There are no custom fields I can use...
(Reposting my issue here as requested) Force English is not working for me - it will still scrap some movies in Slovenian (my...
Replies
Views
Re: IMDb+ Scraper (Fix English, Rename+Group, RottenTomatoes, and more) v3.2.5 Thank you very much for the scraper, forcing Finnish titles was driving me absolutely nuts. I did however end up with the same issue as the other finn (Hell_Angel) talked about with the ratings being way too low. I tried everything I could think of to fix...
Re: IMDb+ Scraper (Fix English, Rename+Group, RottenTomatoes, and more) v3.2.5 Thank you very much for the scraper, forcing...
Hi, I'm just trying out this new version of your scraper. I was on 3.1.7. before. After I installed it and went on with default...
Replies
Views
Re: IMDb+ Scraper - Movie Scraping on Steroids v3.3.6 You should be able to do that with existing MovPic. When you create a new main category item, you can drag&drop the existing ones into it to re-arrange them. So you can keep the existing ones easy, or simply delete them. Since you can create a filter based on...
Re: IMDb+ Scraper - Movie Scraping on Steroids v3.3.6 You should be able to do that with existing MovPic. When you create a...
Quick question: Is it possible with this scraper to take all movie info from IMDB, but to use another language (moviemeter scraper...
Replies
Views
Re: IMDb+ Scraper - Movie Scraping on Steroids v3.3.3 Black Glass Nova skin file updated :)
Re: IMDb+ Scraper - Movie Scraping on Steroids v3.3.3 Black Glass Nova skin file updated :)
:thx: :thx: I originally made this scraper to add RottenTomatoes ratings to the imdb.com one, so it was named imdb+RT. But when...
Replies
Views
Thanks RoChess, once again your expertise solves the problem.
Thanks RoChess, once again your expertise solves the problem.
Hi, It seems after upgrading to Version 1.4 Moving Pictures, and using the IMDB+ scraper, I get the Icelandic characters as...
Replies
Views
Yeah, I was 99% sure that donation was from you, and much much appreciated. It keeps the wife happy who thinks I'm just wasting my time :whistle: Full rewrite is a monster task though, so unless all my tasks at work go smooth and I'll have time during Christmas, it might take a while. But just like the cyborgs I have a plan and...
Yeah, I was 99% sure that donation was from you, and much much appreciated. It keeps the wife happy who thinks I'm just wasting my...
FIXED: This issue has been fixed. Your IMDb+ plugin should automatically update the IMDb+ scraper-script within 24-hours to v4.3.9...
Replies
Views
yes, IMDb scoring is sad sometimes, and not in line with how I personally rate movies. That was the whole reason for me to create IMDb+RT scraper-script, which then grew out of hand with a ton of additional options that didn't relate to RT, which is when I renamed it to just "IMDb+" They should still be giving out free keys for open...
yes, IMDb scoring is sad sometimes, and not in line with how I personally rate movies. That was the whole reason for me to create...
I (think) I have IMDB+ configured to show me RT audience ratings in Moving Pictures, but most of the movies show a score of zero...
Replies
Views
Thank you! I like to verify my likes :p But that other mod also works fine for now.
Thank you! I like to verify my likes :p But that other mod also works fine for now.
Hello my friends, I think I have a nice idea for IMDB+ In the netherlands we have our own certification system for movies...
Replies
Views
Re: IMDb+ Plugin v1.4.0.202 with IMDb+ Scraper v4.1.6 If you cancel a refresh, it will resume right from that point. However the system only keeps track of a single refresh, so to abort the full refresh method, simply refresh a 'letter' (from the A-Z refresh menu) that has a small amount of movies. It will then complete that...
Re: IMDb+ Plugin v1.4.0.202 with IMDb+ Scraper v4.1.6 If you cancel a refresh, it will resume right from that point. However...
Thanks for the update but I have downloaded it twice, once from the link in the first page and then from the link provided in the...
Replies
Views
hehe, now worries. I did a patch to the IMDb+ plugin and made some changes to StreamedMP skin so I can show my wife on the big screen....it saves us a lot of time looking up on phone/computer each movie we want to watch with the younger kids :)
hehe, now worries. I did a patch to the IMDb+ plugin and made some changes to StreamedMP skin so I can show my wife on the big...
Hey @RoChess, we discussed this briefly once upon a time, but I would like to add a new window/dialog to IMDb+ plugin which once...
Replies
Views
The only way I will be able to help you is if we configure your system into diagnostic mode, so that IMDb+ stores the HTML sources code within movingpictures.log and that MovPic shows me scraper-debug enabled log entries. Then I can see in great detail exactly what is going on with your exact system and will be able to fix the bug...
The only way I will be able to help you is if we configure your system into diagnostic mode, so that IMDb+ stores the HTML sources...
Hi all. I am trying to accomplish something I think is 'natural' to a 'foreigner', namely to get movie summaries in my native...
Replies
Views
That part is in Moving-Pictures control. When only one scraper finds a result, no [...] is shown after the title. It has been a suggestion of mine to always show the scraper-script name to avoid confusion, but it has not been picked up by developers. So when you do not see [IMDb+] then it 'should' be IMDb+, unless some other...
That part is in Moving-Pictures control. When only one scraper finds a result, no [...] is shown after the title. It has been a...
Hi, currently reimporting my movies after installing 1.3b, and there are a handful of movies that don't get "automatched" even...
Replies
Views
ES=Cortometrage thanks.
ES=Cortometrage thanks.
Because IMDb in its infinite wisdom decided to kill the localized website version for five European languages, I'll need some help...
Replies
Views
I alread did with v4.9.35 over 28 hours ago.
I alread did with v4.9.35 over 28 hours ago.
A few days ago, when i import new movies the title cames with foreign instead original title. My configuration it's OK. What i...
Replies
Views
Yeah now it's working, good job...thanks :-)
Yeah now it's working, good job...thanks :-)
I got the movie [Rec] (2007) in my collection and it has the title: [Rec] I [Rec] is that correct according to the xml rename file...
Replies
Views
Re: IMDb+ Scraper - Movie Scraping on Steroids v3.3.7 Will add that to the enhancement list. In the meantime, if you use an SQLite tool such as "SQLite Expert Personal" it is fairly easy to find out which movies those 4 are. Open up your movingpictures.db3 file in the SQLite tool and open the "movie_info" table. Then scroll to...
Re: IMDb+ Scraper - Movie Scraping on Steroids v3.3.7 Will add that to the enhancement list. In the meantime, if you use an...
Hi Rochess, Thanks for all your hard work on this great scraper! I have 1.2.0.133 installed with the updated StreamedMP XML so I...
Replies
Views
Re: IMDb+ Scraper - Movie Scraping on Steroids v3.3.8 :thx: IMDb+ scraper-script v3.3.8 released, your IMDb+ plugin will auto-update within the next 24 hours. Fixed: Workaround for MovPic ImdbBuilder not using IMDb tt-ID from filename when 'prefer foldername' setting is enabled and only the filename has the ID we want to...
Re: IMDb+ Scraper - Movie Scraping on Steroids v3.3.8 :thx: IMDb+ scraper-script v3.3.8 released, your IMDb+ plugin will...
Installed scraper 3.3.0. and testing now. Couple of small comments on the custom movie name list in 'rename database' file: -...
Replies
Views
Yeah, it seems IMDb sometimes does not like foreign IPs to blast their servers with too many requests. So they delay/block some, which then throws IMDb+ off balance during import when data fails/etc. Noticed this first with Australian users, and reducing the advanced settings on import thread count helps. Default is 5, and reducing it...
Yeah, it seems IMDb sometimes does not like foreign IPs to blast their servers with too many requests. So they delay/block some...
Well now IMDB think they are so nice to show a swedish title of a english move when I look after some information at the homepage...
Replies
Views
mm thanks for you help :)
mm thanks for you help :)
I have some problem that some movie I get swedish title but it is a english movie and sometime wrong information to the right...
Replies
Views
That indeed works, thank you RoChess
That indeed works, thank you RoChess
Somehow I do not understand how to configure IMDB+ to use german language as default. I have tried different settings but the...
Replies
Views
That is weird, I wonder what happened. Without a reproducable way it might be impossible to figure out what is causing it and fix it, so hopefully this was just a single gremlin. At least you got it fixed. And just accumulate a full list of files you still have issues with, so I can tackle them all at once :) Post it in a...
That is weird, I wonder what happened. Without a reproducable way it might be impossible to figure out what is causing it and fix...
I use IMDB+ extensively :cool: and nowadays it is just about perfect for my setup. I recently switched to "update all fields" on...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Original title DE
Yes you are right, i am seeing it from a single location. First, i reworked my little script, and now it is getting the information from the main imdb page and not the aka section. It also now gets the "main title", however always chooses original if available. I updated my post. So i used some webproxies to look what the imdb site...
Yes you are right, i am seeing it from a single location. First, i reworked my little script, and now it is getting the information...
Hi, and thanks for a great plugin! :) I have a problem using the option "Use the original title from the movie". It was working...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 IMDb+ Not Working DE
You're welcome. What skin are you using that lacked the default support? There are a few minor things for me to sort out, but then I'll have my MediaPortal setup the way I like it, and will spend some more time on IMDb+ development to try to fix a few bugs that are bothering me. If I know what skins are popular then I might just...
You're welcome. What skin are you using that lacked the default support? There are a few minor things for me to sort out, but...
I tried to install it first but I got an error saying Moving Pictures isn't installed but them it went on to finish installation...
Replies
Views
Re: IMDb+ Scraper - Movie Scraping on Steroids v3.3.8 Yes, that makes sense. I'll make the changes and add it to my 'T' collection. No problem, will keep hold of the 'T' material until you request what I have. Will let you know if I've finished before then.
Re: IMDb+ Scraper - Movie Scraping on Steroids v3.3.8 Yes, that makes sense. I'll make the changes and add it to my 'T'...
RoChess, If a lot of the work you need to do to keep your rename database upto-date (i.e the 350 titles or so you mention) is...
Replies
Views
Re: IMDb+ Scraper - Movie Scraping on Steroids v3.3.8 Here is he pastebin: Paste2: Next Generation Pastebin - Viewing Paste 1777752 And here is the file itself (only 1kb): Couldn't a possible fix be to force MovingPictures to use the foldername to ID the movie? Perhaps with a check that "if folder contains folder BDMV...
Re: IMDb+ Scraper - Movie Scraping on Steroids v3.3.8 Here is he pastebin: Paste2: Next Generation Pastebin - Viewing Paste...
This is a really great addition, specially the grouping function. Now f.i. 'Raiders of the Lost Ark' finally sorts together with...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 UK Certification DE
Hi Rochess, sounds cool. Plus yes, I am patient, will be looking forward to the changes when you get the time to do them. The certs have been nagging me for ages now so waiting a little longer won't hurt anything. Thanks. With regard to the renaming of the certs in the meantime, I created a little app to do it and put it in my...
Hi Rochess, sounds cool. Plus yes, I am patient, will be looking forward to the changes when you get the time to do them. The certs...
Hi, Is it possible to grab the UK cert rather than the US? ie U PG 12 12A 15 18?
Replies
Views
Top Bottom