IMDb+ (9 Viewers)

Great! Thanks for your elaborate answer! I will certainly follow your advice and view them in theatrical order. And we will make sure it happens before our highly anticipated next visit to WDW...
Great! Thanks for your elaborate answer! I will certainly follow your advice and view them in theatrical order. And we will make...
Is this the right thread to mention some sequels missing in rename XML? Don't want to clutter, but Spy Kids seem to be missing...
Replies
Views
That is an idea as well. However I was thinking of conflicts then with other scrapers that might have added an US/MPAA rating which would then be without an image (or show wrong one). Still I think the average user is not going to mind if artistic licence is taken on the image, and that for example all the "PG" image look the same...
That is an idea as well. However I was thinking of conflicts then with other scrapers that might have added an US/MPAA rating which...
IMDb+ scraper-script now supports multiple English based movie rating/certification systems. This means any skin that uses...
Replies
Views
Re: IMDb+ Scraper - Movie Scraping on Steroids v4.0.3 You movingpictures.log file will show exactly what happened. I also made sure that you do not even need to enable 'debug' log mode inside MediaPortal to know what happened. Log mode lines: CORRECT = "IMDb+ Scraper: Settings overruled via Options XML file" FAILURE =...
Re: IMDb+ Scraper - Movie Scraping on Steroids v4.0.3 You movingpictures.log file will show exactly what happened. I also made...
Using 4.0.3 I put an nfo file in a movie directory to ensure the correct imdb reference is found for that movie. The nfo only has...
Replies
Views
(reserved for future use)
(reserved for future use)
Finally happened to my own setup. Moving-Pictures got confused and kept pointing to an older version of the IMDb+ scraper-script...
Replies
Views
Did a search and found IMDB does not support the use of scrapers. No, if I were changing the default values I'd make them what I provided before.
Did a search and found IMDB does not support the use of scrapers. No, if I were changing the default values I'd make them what I...
The IMDb+ scraper-script and plugin combination for Moving-Pictures is the first scraper to support custom options, allowing you to...
Replies
Views
Hi all, a first version of Italian translation, during next days i'll finalize and optimize it. Regards --sreggy
Hi all, a first version of Italian translation, during next days i'll finalize and optimize it. Regards --sreggy
CALLING ALL TRANSLATORS :D Ok, this week I hope to get started on adding in rename database support for the foreign languages...
Replies
Views
Fixed IMDBIDs for some of the Varg Veum movies, and added forced names for some of the other Scandinavian movies I have, <rename id="tt0129273" title="Olsenbanden I: Operasjon Egon" sortby="Olsenbanden 01"/> <rename id="tt0132376" title="Olsenbanden II: Olsenbanden og Dynamitt-Harry" sortby="Olsenbanden 02" /> <rename id="tt0132378"...
Fixed IMDBIDs for some of the Varg Veum movies, and added forced names for some of the other Scandinavian movies I have, <rename...
Thank you for this awesome plugin! I love the movieseries sorting!! :) Here's an addition of a finnish action/crime movieseries...
Replies
Views
I only have access to the filename during search-node (import), not during details-node (refresh), so that is a limitation I have no control over. Would require @ltfearme to make changes to MovPic, but I'm amazed he finds the free time to do what he does already.
I only have access to the filename during search-node (import), not during details-node (refresh), so that is a limitation I have...
Hi Example file: D:\MOVIES [HD]\The Lord of the Rings I - The Fellowship of the Ring [Extended Edition]...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 [Rec] + [Rec] 2 DE
Ahh ok that makes sense. Good find :) heard its crap so I don't have it lol
Ahh ok that makes sense. Good find :) heard its crap so I don't have it lol
Just a heads up. Maybe its just me but it seems to have problems getting the correct tittles when I import these. It keeps wanting...
Replies
Views
TNX RoChess ;)
TNX RoChess ;)
Hi @RoChess I think the MovieMeterAPI had an update, since my movies aren't scraping the Dutch summary anymore. On the other...
Replies
Views
Those options are meant for English-language users, for when IMDb.com website has an 'Original title' such as on an Asian movie like: http://akas.imdb.com/title/tt0089374/ So that option allows an English user to use the 'Original Title' setting to get "Ging chat goo si", or "Police Story" or "Police Story (Ging chat goo si)" or...
Those options are meant for English-language users, for when IMDb.com website has an 'Original title' such as on an Asian movie...
Hi, I have some problem with the option "original title". I have about 600 movies in my database with all title in inglish but i...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 X-Men : First Class DE
This question has come up before, so I'm actually copying and pasting a previous answer. You can however add the movie to your custom rename database if you wish to rename it. <rename id="tt1270798" title="X-Men IV: First Class" /> And then just refresh the movie details inside MovingPictures.
This question has come up before, so I'm actually copying and pasting a previous answer. You can however add the movie to your...
Hi Guys, Fantastic plugin, really save me a lot of time organising my database so I really appreciate the work put into this...
Replies
Views
@fredco, yes you can fix that in the IMDb+ settings, for which you will need to either manually edit the config file, or have the MediaPortal settings plugin installed, and then you can do it in GUI. Forgot name of setting, but you can adjust to force an update check each time MediaPortal starts, and can adjust the time that it...
@fredco, yes you can fix that in the IMDb+ settings, for which you will need to either manually edit the config file, or have the...
I was wondering: I just added "The Legend of Tarzan" to Moving Pictures and it was scraped by IMDb+ as "Untitled Tarzan Project"...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 votes / popularity DE
Sounds like a weird freaking bug indeed. It could not even have been the updater-all-fields setting, because score is updated regardless And yeah, there are some rare bugs that I've experienced myself, but no idea how to re-create them, and that is the one condition I need to achieve in order to fix something (otherwise I have no...
Sounds like a weird freaking bug indeed. It could not even have been the updater-all-fields setting, because score is updated...
I have set IMDB as the only website to get the ratings with IMDB+. This has always worked and the plugin took the number of votes...
Replies
Views
@RoChess need to bump his c# skills first :D
@RoChess need to bump his c# skills first :D
Is there a way I can use IMDB+ when looking for movie details from the TV EPG (and will it work better), as the current script...
Replies
Views
Hi @RoChess, sorry for the delayed reply I didn't get notified of the last couple of posts. I've just resent the movie to the importer and it has sorted it. Thanks!! I've not tried to redo any others yet but I'm hoping it'll not affect any others if I need to do a rescan in future. Thanks again, especially for looking at it so...
Hi @RoChess, sorry for the delayed reply I didn't get notified of the last couple of posts. I've just resent the movie to the...
Hi I've had to do a reinstall of windows recently, and installed MP including moving pictures and imdb+ again. I'm having an issue...
Replies
Views
ok ty.
ok ty.
Hi I also noticed that this movie had a strange rename I have the movie called "Food, Inc" in moving pictures, and the IMDB+...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 UK Certification DE
Hi Rochess, sounds cool. Plus yes, I am patient, will be looking forward to the changes when you get the time to do them. The certs have been nagging me for ages now so waiting a little longer won't hurt anything. Thanks. With regard to the renaming of the certs in the meantime, I created a little app to do it and put it in my...
Hi Rochess, sounds cool. Plus yes, I am patient, will be looking forward to the changes when you get the time to do them. The certs...
Hi, Is it possible to grab the UK cert rather than the US? ie U PG 12 12A 15 18?
Replies
Views
Be assured I will! :)
Be assured I will! :)
Hey there, RoChess I must say this is a great plugin! It serves me very well as I had been struggeling a long time with scraping...
Replies
Views
The Moving-Pictures plugin has a lot of 'repair' logic inside, which for example if you delete all the categories will recreate the default ones. It does the same to scraper-scripts, so if you delete them all, it will re-add the default ones. There is even an option inside the "Movie Details Data Sources" window via the gear icon to...
The Moving-Pictures plugin has a lot of 'repair' logic inside, which for example if you delete all the categories will recreate the...
Hello, I'm always getting this message when I starup the plugin.. I choose for Yes, but everytime I'll use it again I have to...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 The Hobbit series DE
It is a prequel indeed, but IMDb site shows it as "follows" the LOTR trilogy. I just hope 10 years from now, nobody is going to do a 'remake', that will be a real hell ;)
It is a prequel indeed, but IMDb site shows it as "follows" the LOTR trilogy. I just hope 10 years from now, nobody is going to...
Since in their money grubbing way they decided to now make it a trilogy with subtitles on each movie, I decided to go with the...
Replies
Views
Yeah, it seems IMDb sometimes does not like foreign IPs to blast their servers with too many requests. So they delay/block some, which then throws IMDb+ off balance during import when data fails/etc. Noticed this first with Australian users, and reducing the advanced settings on import thread count helps. Default is 5, and reducing it...
Yeah, it seems IMDb sometimes does not like foreign IPs to blast their servers with too many requests. So they delay/block some...
Well now IMDB think they are so nice to show a swedish title of a english move when I look after some information at the homepage...
Replies
Views
Re: IMDb+ Scraper - Movie Scraping on Steroids v3.3.0 :sorry: It has to do with imdb.com changing their HTML code once again (when will they stop :bitch:). This was already brought to my attention and has been fixed in the v3.3.1 that I'm working on, but I didn't think it was this widespread already (so far it was a rare case...
Re: IMDb+ Scraper - Movie Scraping on Steroids v3.3.0 :sorry: It has to do with imdb.com changing their HTML code once again...
The Tagline on my movies show rubbish with the new 3.3.0. Bad Teacher: She doesn't give an "F." The Beaver: He's here to save...
Replies
Views
Works great :) Thank you very much.
Works great :) Thank you very much.
I'm getting most titles in Swedish again. Is that normal? What am i doning wrong? All settings are set to only fetch english data.
Replies
Views
Re: IMDb+ Scraper - Movie Scraping on Steroids v3.3.4 Ok, v3.3.4 is now released. Within the next 24 hours since your system last checked (check the date+time in hidden menu) it will download and install this new version automatic. It's a small fix that will now use the foreign title when the foreign language is selected...
Re: IMDb+ Scraper - Movie Scraping on Steroids v3.3.4 Ok, v3.3.4 is now released. Within the next 24 hours since your system...
Most of the reasons for why I should want to use this plugin is not true for me. However since filmtipset.se scraper does not seem...
Replies
Views
Committed to SVN. Be sure to grab that one yourself, because you still had the error on fields that I corrected before already (was my fault it sneaked in there, but want you to have the correct version for your own usage).
Committed to SVN. Be sure to grab that one yourself, because you still had the error on fields that I corrected before already...
Swedish translation file attached. Thanks! Emph
Replies
Views
Nope sorry, Moving-Pictures fires up the IMDb+ scraper-script, and I tell it movie.score = x.xx value. Then Moving-Pictures decides how that is stored, and the skin for the Moving-Pictures plugin decides how that is displayed. I am unable to tell MovPic that I used A for movie.score or B for movie.score, which would then indeed allow...
Nope sorry, Moving-Pictures fires up the IMDb+ scraper-script, and I tell it movie.score = x.xx value. Then Moving-Pictures decides...
Hey, @RoChess , you're probably about sick of dealing with me, but I had an idea that I thought would be cool, and I thought I'd...
Replies
Views
AW: IMDb+ Scraper - Movie Scraping on Steroids v4.0.1 RoChess: THANKS ALOT for helping
AW: IMDb+ Scraper - Movie Scraping on Steroids v4.0.1 RoChess: THANKS ALOT for helping
Hi, may i ask one question. With my Skin (StreamedMP) the Options in the Plugin menu are cut off so i dont see the complete...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 strange problem DE
There are almost a hundred different combinations in which IMDb+ can be configured, and ontop of that IMDb and other sites give you a different HTML result then they give me. This makes it very hard for me to know what is going wrong without the ability to see exactly what is happening on your system step-by-step. But this is why...
There are almost a hundred different combinations in which IMDb+ can be configured, and ontop of that IMDb and other sites give you...
Hi: Don't know if my problem is totally fault of IMDB+ but all my movies have portuguese titles (when available) and brazilian...
Replies
Views
Thanks for the pointer RoChess. There wasn't too many to do. All completed and back to normal now. M
Thanks for the pointer RoChess. There wasn't too many to do. All completed and back to normal now. M
One small bug report, for some reason file named "Star Wars Episode V The Empire Strikes Back" scraped to Empire (2002) Empire...
Replies
Views
Re: IMDb+ Scraper (Fix English, Rename+Group, RottenTomatoes, and more) v3.2.5 I just added "Avatar (Extended Edition).avi" without a problem. If it still fails for you, please provide me with a scraper-debug enabled ZIPed up movingpictures.log file, so I can see why it fails for you. There is no optimized way to go through a...
Re: IMDb+ Scraper (Fix English, Rename+Group, RottenTomatoes, and more) v3.2.5 I just added "Avatar (Extended Edition).avi"...
How do I name my "special edition" movies to get the scraper to catch it? I tried adding [Directors Cut] to the folder, but the...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Spanish translation DE
Awesome, and you will already be able to use it yourself by using the rename entries for the Custom rename database. Do not use file as-is though, as it uses a different format, but you can copy over all the <rename...> entries just fine.
Awesome, and you will already be able to use it yourself by using the rename entries for the Custom rename database. Do not use...
Here, spanish file for IMDb+ Merry christmas
Replies
Views
If you do manage to find it again please let me know either here or via PM. I did find something from a while back that said to remove some files and have them re-download but that hasn't fixed the issue. If it's something widespread I'm surprised there hasn't been more talk here about it... I think this is what I tried: KNOWN...
If you do manage to find it again please let me know either here or via PM. I did find something from a while back that said to...
I am using IMDB+ and moving pictures. I have found recently (past few weeks) that new movies added don't have any genres. When I...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 SKIN: PureVisionHD DE
Thanks for the skin support :) Moved it to seperate thread, so that it doesn't get lost. Thanks for the get-wells, sign of getting older I guess; takes longer to heal. The passing of mutated versions back and forth with the wife doesn't help. At least I'm catching up on a few TV shows that I had queued up.
Thanks for the skin support :) Moved it to seperate thread, so that it doesn't get lost. Thanks for the get-wells, sign of...
Hi folks, finally got the time to skin this valuable plugin for the PureVisionHD series ; Pls find attached the necessary files...
Replies
Views
Re: IMDb+ Scraper (Fix English, Rename+Group, RottenTomatoes, and more) v3.2.4 The "IMDb - " prefix problem indeed did not apply to every movie (I guess imdb.com is rolling the update out slowly across their multiple servers), and was fixed in v3.2.3, but I understand not everybody keeps track on the forum for updates. But that...
Re: IMDb+ Scraper (Fix English, Rename+Group, RottenTomatoes, and more) v3.2.4 The "IMDb - " prefix problem indeed did not...
I'm having trouble getting MovingPictures to only grab the short summary. I tested by deleting Source Code from the list and...
Replies
Views
Re: Re : Short summaries truncated (eg: read more....) IMDb+ is just a scraper-script based on the XML scraper-script engine of Moving-Pictures. I've taken IMDb+ to a new extreme when it comes to scraper-scripts, but there are limits. However caching of source is already done by the MovPic plugin itself, if you run an import...
Re: Re : Short summaries truncated (eg: read more....) IMDb+ is just a scraper-script based on the XML scraper-script engine of...
Hi! Great plugin! I've just tested and it works really good! Have made some tests on a part of my movies first with English...
Replies
Views
yes, IMDb scoring is sad sometimes, and not in line with how I personally rate movies. That was the whole reason for me to create IMDb+RT scraper-script, which then grew out of hand with a ton of additional options that didn't relate to RT, which is when I renamed it to just "IMDb+" They should still be giving out free keys for open...
yes, IMDb scoring is sad sometimes, and not in line with how I personally rate movies. That was the whole reason for me to create...
I (think) I have IMDB+ configured to show me RT audience ratings in Moving Pictures, but most of the movies show a score of zero...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom