IMDb+ (7 Viewers)

Yeah, it seems IMDb sometimes does not like foreign IPs to blast their servers with too many requests. So they delay/block some, which then throws IMDb+ off balance during import when data fails/etc. Noticed this first with Australian users, and reducing the advanced settings on import thread count helps. Default is 5, and reducing it...
Yeah, it seems IMDb sometimes does not like foreign IPs to blast their servers with too many requests. So they delay/block some...
Well now IMDB think they are so nice to show a swedish title of a english move when I look after some information at the homepage...
Replies
Views
The only way I will be able to help you is if we configure your system into diagnostic mode, so that IMDb+ stores the HTML sources code within movingpictures.log and that MovPic shows me scraper-debug enabled log entries. Then I can see in great detail exactly what is going on with your exact system and will be able to fix the bug...
The only way I will be able to help you is if we configure your system into diagnostic mode, so that IMDb+ stores the HTML sources...
Hi all. I am trying to accomplish something I think is 'natural' to a 'foreigner', namely to get movie summaries in my native...
Replies
Views
@ripk, I knew about the language accept header back in 2012, but it is not in my control to change that within IMDb+. With more active development effort from others available now, I might be able to get them to add support for that into the MovPic scraper-engine. It took almost a year for v1.6 to be released, so will do my best to...
@ripk, I knew about the language accept header back in 2012, but it is not in my control to change that within IMDb+. With more...
Hi RoChess, There might be a way to force IMDB to reply in a consistent, language nonspecific way, by using the Accept-Language in...
Replies
Views
@RoChess need to bump his c# skills first :D
@RoChess need to bump his c# skills first :D
Is there a way I can use IMDB+ when looking for movie details from the TV EPG (and will it work better), as the current script...
Replies
Views
Ok, good to know. :-)
Ok, good to know. :-)
I have some titles that doesn't get custom titles according to my xml file. First movie is Jägarna(...
Replies
Views
Red = RED > R.E.D. rum rum rum
Red = RED > R.E.D. rum rum rum
IMDb has it listed as "Red", but it is actually an acronym that stands for "Retired Extremely Dangerous". Let me know what the...
Replies
Views
ES=Cortometrage thanks.
ES=Cortometrage thanks.
Because IMDb in its infinite wisdom decided to kill the localized website version for five European languages, I'll need some help...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 IMDb+ hover image DE
I like this ones:
I like this ones:
I can edit existing images pretty good, but creating something graphical out of nothing is just not my cup of tea. So hopefully...
Replies
Views
Yeah now it's working, good job...thanks :-)
Yeah now it's working, good job...thanks :-)
I got the movie [Rec] (2007) in my collection and it has the title: [Rec] I [Rec] is that correct according to the xml rename file...
Replies
Views
mm thanks for you help :)
mm thanks for you help :)
I have some problem that some movie I get swedish title but it is a english movie and sometime wrong information to the right...
Replies
Views
Thanks RoChess, once again your expertise solves the problem.
Thanks RoChess, once again your expertise solves the problem.
Hi, It seems after upgrading to Version 1.4 Moving Pictures, and using the IMDB+ scraper, I get the Icelandic characters as...
Replies
Views
That's the problem, I can not control how MovPic shows it, except by adjusting the title. There are no custom fields I can use. But I'll work something out.
That's the problem, I can not control how MovPic shows it, except by adjusting the title. There are no custom fields I can use...
(Reposting my issue here as requested) Force English is not working for me - it will still scrap some movies in Slovenian (my...
Replies
Views
Thanks for the feedback. I can test if things work easy when Amazon/IMDb breaks something for USA users. But I'm reliant on non-USA users to tell me the moment it breaks. At least it is usually 'easy' to fix, and I finally got around to add code to make future debugging easier. Hopefully near the end of this month I will have found...
Thanks for the feedback. I can test if things work easy when Amazon/IMDb breaks something for USA users. But I'm reliant on...
Example: Gozu.2003.DVDRip.XviD-PROMiSE-CD1.avi Gozu.2003.DVDRip.XviD-PROMiSE-CD2.avi http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0361668/...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Danish Support DE
Cool, well one of these days I need to look into Danish proxy support for scope.dk info, just so many things to do, little time to do them.
Cool, well one of these days I need to look into Danish proxy support for scope.dk info, just so many things to do, little time to...
Hi RoChess Thanks for a great plug-in. Everything is working fine except for danish language. in the dokumentation you explain...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 votes / popularity DE
Sounds like a weird freaking bug indeed. It could not even have been the updater-all-fields setting, because score is updated regardless And yeah, there are some rare bugs that I've experienced myself, but no idea how to re-create them, and that is the one condition I need to achieve in order to fix something (otherwise I have no...
Sounds like a weird freaking bug indeed. It could not even have been the updater-all-fields setting, because score is updated...
I have set IMDB as the only website to get the ratings with IMDB+. This has always worked and the plugin took the number of votes...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Automatically force IMDB+ (1 Viewer) DE
You need to seal yourself off from the outside world ;) What happens if I just await the new script? (BTW - followed the above procedure and now all movies are listed as IMDB+ info) :)
You need to seal yourself off from the outside world ;) What happens if I just await the new script? (BTW - followed the above...
Is it possible, on adding new movies, to automatically force IMDB+ instead of the IMDB one? Currently forcing it works fine, but...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Original title DE
Yes you are right, i am seeing it from a single location. First, i reworked my little script, and now it is getting the information from the main imdb page and not the aka section. It also now gets the "main title", however always chooses original if available. I updated my post. So i used some webproxies to look what the imdb site...
Yes you are right, i am seeing it from a single location. First, i reworked my little script, and now it is getting the information...
Hi, and thanks for a great plugin! :) I have a problem using the option "Use the original title from the movie". It was working...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 strange problem DE
There are almost a hundred different combinations in which IMDb+ can be configured, and ontop of that IMDb and other sites give you a different HTML result then they give me. This makes it very hard for me to know what is going wrong without the ability to see exactly what is happening on your system step-by-step. But this is why...
There are almost a hundred different combinations in which IMDb+ can be configured, and ontop of that IMDb and other sites give you...
Hi: Don't know if my problem is totally fault of IMDB+ but all my movies have portuguese titles (when available) and brazilian...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 IMDB+ at Transifex DE
I've gone ahead and added it Rochess ;) I have updated the resource to point to http://imdbplus.googlecode.com/svn/trunk/IMDb /Languages/en-US.xml so new translations will automatically be added when you commit googlecode. It's also open for translations. I have updated the Translations class to also handle the newline characters...
I've gone ahead and added it Rochess ;) I have updated the resource to point to http://imdbplus.googlecode.com/svn/trunk/IMDb...
I've created and provided this patch already a few weeks ago and doing it here in forums again to get a final decision if I can...
Replies
Views
I already support the audience score though, you can configure that in IMDb+ plugin, infact 7 scores are supported from RottenTomatoes if memory serves me. The trakt rating sounds like an idea though, will see if I can tap into their API via XML based scraper-script, because I'm not going to convert to C# version of IMDb+...
I already support the audience score though, you can configure that in IMDb+ plugin, infact 7 scores are supported from...
1. Trakt - Audience Rating I find the trakt audience rating to be a really good rating, I think it is better than imdb/average...
Replies
Views
Yes, IMDb disabled all the German, French, Italian, Spanish and Portugese versions of their websites and redirects them to the English IMDb version now. It then does try to show a translated title if one is available, but all the summary/etc info is gone. Also the way they went about it broke a lot of IMDb+ functionality. I keep...
Yes, IMDb disabled all the German, French, Italian, Spanish and Portugese versions of their websites and redirects them to the...
Hello to all, I have a problem with importing and cataloging of films in Italian with moving pictures and IMDB+. It often happens...
Replies
Views
Thank you that did it. And here are the files, if you need anything else let me know.
Thank you that did it. And here are the files, if you need anything else let me know.
Hi, I am currently reinstalling my HTPCs With MP 1.3, and I've run into some issues with IMDB+. What I want from IMDB+ is to have...
Replies
Views
Works great :) Thank you very much.
Works great :) Thank you very much.
I'm getting most titles in Swedish again. Is that normal? What am i doning wrong? All settings are set to only fetch english data.
Replies
Views
Pleased job still present and hope you enjoy your new found extra time.
Pleased job still present and hope you enjoy your new found extra time.
Thanks everybody (y) for the continued support, bug reports and overall enjoyment of IMDb+. It has been a rollercoaster ride with...
Replies
Views
Here is a few screenshots of the areas that I could open so quickly! Selecting a option to refresh: Look at the progress on the top left corner:
Here is a few screenshots of the areas that I could open so quickly! Selecting a option to refresh: Look at the progress...
Branched from off topic post in thread...
Replies
Views
That part is in Moving-Pictures control. When only one scraper finds a result, no [...] is shown after the title. It has been a suggestion of mine to always show the scraper-script name to avoid confusion, but it has not been picked up by developers. So when you do not see [IMDb+] then it 'should' be IMDb+, unless some other...
That part is in Moving-Pictures control. When only one scraper finds a result, no [...] is shown after the title. It has been a...
Hi, currently reimporting my movies after installing 1.3b, and there are a handful of movies that don't get "automatched" even...
Replies
Views
I haven't even had the personal time to install any of the MediaPortal v1.3 test versions. Hoping soon I'll reach a point that time permits me, so that I can also look at the new MyVideos and will then be able to see if it is even feasable for me to work up an IMDb+ version for it.
I haven't even had the personal time to install any of the MediaPortal v1.3 test versions. Hoping soon I'll reach a point that time...
I'd like to use it for its multilanguage functionality (keep the original movie title instead of translating it all to English)
Replies
Views
Yeah, just did a refresh from GUI and that worked as expected, so all is good again! TNX (y)
Yeah, just did a refresh from GUI and that worked as expected, so all is good again! TNX (y)
Hi Ron, Just refreshed some of my latest movies and it seems that the WebGrabber failled on the moviemeter api. So my summaries...
Replies
Views
I'm not really seeing the same problem as the other user. There is an IMDb+.log file, so plugin installed, however it doesn't show scraper-script update took place. Did you launch MePo GUI after installation and opened Plugins -> IMDb+ to verify the IMDb+ options are to your likings? I do see other errors in your log files though...
I'm not really seeing the same problem as the other user. There is an IMDb+.log file, so plugin installed, however it doesn't...
When I try to install the latest version, I get the following error: Error in script: error CS0006: Metadata file...
Replies
Views
Yeah, I was 99% sure that donation was from you, and much much appreciated. It keeps the wife happy who thinks I'm just wasting my time :whistle: Full rewrite is a monster task though, so unless all my tasks at work go smooth and I'll have time during Christmas, it might take a while. But just like the cyborgs I have a plan and...
Yeah, I was 99% sure that donation was from you, and much much appreciated. It keeps the wife happy who thinks I'm just wasting my...
FIXED: This issue has been fixed. Your IMDb+ plugin should automatically update the IMDb+ scraper-script within 24-hours to v4.3.9...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom