IMDb+ (12 Viewers)

So news from the front :) Rotten Tomatoes still doesn't import score. :cry:
So news from the front :) Rotten Tomatoes still doesn't import score. :cry:
As the tittle says i dont think that rotten tomatoes score is working. So i am adding a movie over moving pictures, then i am...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Danish Support DE
Cool, well one of these days I need to look into Danish proxy support for scope.dk info, just so many things to do, little time to do them.
Cool, well one of these days I need to look into Danish proxy support for scope.dk info, just so many things to do, little time to...
Hi RoChess Thanks for a great plug-in. Everything is working fine except for danish language. in the dokumentation you explain...
Replies
Views
Thanks for the pointer RoChess. There wasn't too many to do. All completed and back to normal now. M
Thanks for the pointer RoChess. There wasn't too many to do. All completed and back to normal now. M
One small bug report, for some reason file named "Star Wars Episode V The Empire Strikes Back" scraped to Empire (2002) Empire...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Dutch language file DE
Submitted to SVN, thank you.
Submitted to SVN, thank you.
Half-way done with the Dutch translation. Hope to finish it this weekend.
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 IMDb+ hover image DE
I like this ones:
I like this ones:
I can edit existing images pretty good, but creating something graphical out of nothing is just not my cup of tea. So hopefully...
Replies
Views
Yeah, it can be a pain when IMDb website make changes, especially the ones that break the code I have in place to try to make sense of the data. The IMDb+ plugin also now has too many users, so I can't even sneak in a fix before any of you even notice :D
Yeah, it can be a pain when IMDb website make changes, especially the ones that break the code I have in place to try to make sense...
Hi RoChess, thanks again for this awesome plugin. It's been working great for me for quite awhile (as a scraper only), but since...
Replies
Views
This is done by design for the time being, as to not break existing users custom rename database. See I have control over the default rename one, so when I updated the scraper-script to work on a different syntax, that only worked when I updated the default rename database at the same time. However because a users custom file is...
This is done by design for the time being, as to not break existing users custom rename database. See I have control over the...
Updating details works fine from within MovingPictures configuration (MovieImporter), but updating from within MediaPortal itself...
Replies
Views
@fredco, yes you can fix that in the IMDb+ settings, for which you will need to either manually edit the config file, or have the MediaPortal settings plugin installed, and then you can do it in GUI. Forgot name of setting, but you can adjust to force an update check each time MediaPortal starts, and can adjust the time that it...
@fredco, yes you can fix that in the IMDb+ settings, for which you will need to either manually edit the config file, or have the...
I was wondering: I just added "The Legend of Tarzan" to Moving Pictures and it was scraped by IMDb+ as "Untitled Tarzan Project"...
Replies
Views
Yeah, that issue is a thorn in my side. I'll try again to see if I can reproduce it consistently, because otherwise there is no sense in asking @ltfearme to look at the Moving-Pictures code to fix it without the ability to narrow down what might cause it, and especially a way to verify that the bug is verifiably fixed.
Yeah, that issue is a thorn in my side. I'll try again to see if I can reproduce it consistently, because otherwise there is no...
It was brought to my attention that imdb.com changed their website HTML code, which potentially breaks IMDb+. Was never able to...
Replies
Views
Re: IMDb+ Scraper (Fix English, Rename+Group, RottenTomatoes, and more) v3.2.5 Just to give you an idea of what's coming, and already done in the v3.3.0 version that I'm working on: DONE: Improved speed on scraper with less memory usage DONE: Limit writer and director to just one name if desired, as some skins would make...
Re: IMDb+ Scraper (Fix English, Rename+Group, RottenTomatoes, and more) v3.2.5 Just to give you an idea of what's coming, and...
I installed the scraper and the plugin, which seem to work, but if I change settings in the plugin they don't seem to get saved if...
Replies
Views
Re: IMDb+ Scraper - Movie Scraping on Steroids v3.3.7 Where's my carrots :) j/k
Re: IMDb+ Scraper - Movie Scraping on Steroids v3.3.7 Where's my carrots :) j/k
Ok, sorry for the quick releases, but new IMDb+ plugin is now available, v1.3.0.188 Seemed a small bug slipped through, which...
Replies
Views
ok ty.
ok ty.
Hi I also noticed that this movie had a strange rename I have the movie called "Food, Inc" in moving pictures, and the IMDB+...
Replies
Views
ejvdh, the best way to handle that is to use a 3rd party tool such as MovPicNFO which allows you to generate a movie_name.nfo file that contains the title MovPic will then use on an import. Weird though, because the "[Special Edition]" is part of the title in MovPic, but I guess it filters it out when it does the rename action, and...
ejvdh, the best way to handle that is to use a 3rd party tool such as MovPicNFO which allows you to generate a movie_name.nfo file...
I have a few films that are labeled as extended versions. Is there a way that I should label these so to give IMDB+ the best...
Replies
Views
This was the issue. Once I recovered my previously backed up MediaPortal.xml and copied/pasted the value "sync_last_datetime" from it, everything is working as it should. Thank you for the info.
This was the issue. Once I recovered my previously backed up MediaPortal.xml and copied/pasted the value "sync_last_datetime" from...
Getting the following error: [Error ] [MPMain ] [ERROR] - Error initializing window:IMDb.IMDb Value was either too large or too...
Replies
Views
Here is a few screenshots of the areas that I could open so quickly! Selecting a option to refresh: Look at the progress on the top left corner:
Here is a few screenshots of the areas that I could open so quickly! Selecting a option to refresh: Look at the progress...
Branched from off topic post in thread...
Replies
Views
You are welcome :)
You are welcome :)
good morning, I've been using IMDB+ since first releases without any issue, but since a little time without parsng any file i'm...
Replies
Views
You're welcome. There is a special IMDb+ plugin entry to quickly fix your entire database with the correct SortBy entries, and that is to use the "Refresh Movies" option, and then select "Update replacements only". This will refresh all your movies that you have in your collection with a matching entry in the default/custom rename...
You're welcome. There is a special IMDb+ plugin entry to quickly fix your entire database with the correct SortBy entries, and...
Hi, I have the problem that movie series are not sorted correctly. The problem seems to be that the 'Sort By' field isn't filled...
Replies
Views
Thank you that did it. And here are the files, if you need anything else let me know.
Thank you that did it. And here are the files, if you need anything else let me know.
Hi, I am currently reinstalling my HTPCs With MP 1.3, and I've run into some issues with IMDB+. What I want from IMDB+ is to have...
Replies
Views
Re: IMDb+ Scraper - Movie Scraping on Steroids v3.3.1 That did it. Works now. (in StreamedMP):D
Re: IMDb+ Scraper - Movie Scraping on Steroids v3.3.1 That did it. Works now. (in StreamedMP):D
With StreamedMP and 3.3.1 version of IMDB+ scraper (installed thru the installer after deleting old files in c:\), I don't see...
Replies
Views
Re: Re : Short summaries truncated (eg: read more....) IMDb+ is just a scraper-script based on the XML scraper-script engine of Moving-Pictures. I've taken IMDb+ to a new extreme when it comes to scraper-scripts, but there are limits. However caching of source is already done by the MovPic plugin itself, if you run an import...
Re: Re : Short summaries truncated (eg: read more....) IMDb+ is just a scraper-script based on the XML scraper-script engine of...
Hi! Great plugin! I've just tested and it works really good! Have made some tests on a part of my movies first with English...
Replies
Views
Definitely not. I did manage file to be working, But I had to modify it heavily. I noticed, that there was also difference in other tag. I had to rename <string name= to <string Field= Now its working. Thanks. With this dll it works. :)So finally I am done with the Czech localization on Transifex. It's is now 100% translated, and I...
Definitely not. I did manage file to be working, But I had to modify it heavily. I noticed, that there was also difference in other...
Hi, I've just finished Czech localization, downloaded file from transifex.com and copied the file to the language\IMDb+ folder and...
Replies
Views
Okay, all fixed with new update on scraper-script, and master dBase, will make a post in main thread with more details.
Okay, all fixed with new update on scraper-script, and master dBase, will make a post in main thread with more details.
I have recently moved back from my films to moving pictures. When rescanning my colliction, I couldn't help but notice the movies...
Replies
Views
Sandy knocked me off since Monday, still without power, but running on generator shared with neighbours since yesterday. IMDb+ uses its own settings. There is no configuration ability inside MediaPortal config, only inside MediaPortal GUI (under `Plugins` by default). Default language is English, so that should have worked fine...
Sandy knocked me off since Monday, still without power, but running on generator shared with neighbours since yesterday. IMDb+...
Hello everyone. I'm not sure but I think I found a bug. I wanted to redo my movie database info. I delete the import paths and...
Replies
Views
Committed to SVN. Be sure to grab that one yourself, because you still had the error on fields that I corrected before already (was my fault it sneaked in there, but want you to have the correct version for your own usage).
Committed to SVN. Be sure to grab that one yourself, because you still had the error on fields that I corrected before already...
Swedish translation file attached. Thanks! Emph
Replies
Views
I'm not really seeing the same problem as the other user. There is an IMDb+.log file, so plugin installed, however it doesn't show scraper-script update took place. Did you launch MePo GUI after installation and opened Plugins -> IMDb+ to verify the IMDb+ options are to your likings? I do see other errors in your log files though...
I'm not really seeing the same problem as the other user. There is an IMDb+.log file, so plugin installed, however it doesn't...
When I try to install the latest version, I get the following error: Error in script: error CS0006: Metadata file...
Replies
Views
Re: IMDb+ Scraper - Movie Scraping on Steroids v3.3.4 Ok, v3.3.4 is now released. Within the next 24 hours since your system last checked (check the date+time in hidden menu) it will download and install this new version automatic. It's a small fix that will now use the foreign title when the foreign language is selected...
Re: IMDb+ Scraper - Movie Scraping on Steroids v3.3.4 Ok, v3.3.4 is now released. Within the next 24 hours since your system...
Most of the reasons for why I should want to use this plugin is not true for me. However since filmtipset.se scraper does not seem...
Replies
Views
For me as USA user, the IMDb+ system works as expected (explained in detail before). It is when IMDb.com gives you movie titles as per USA point of view and you want to go beyond what IMDb+ does. For example if I want Asian movies to be "Englishtitle (Foreign title)", but Dutch movies to be "Dutch title"... *that* is when I would...
For me as USA user, the IMDb+ system works as expected (explained in detail before). It is when IMDb.com gives you movie titles as...
Hi RoChess ! Thank you for your hard efforts developing this nice scraper :) Thread in Movingpictures section got closed without...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Spanish translation DE
Awesome, and you will already be able to use it yourself by using the rename entries for the Custom rename database. Do not use file as-is though, as it uses a different format, but you can copy over all the <rename...> entries just fine.
Awesome, and you will already be able to use it yourself by using the rename entries for the Custom rename database. Do not use...
Here, spanish file for IMDb+ Merry christmas
Replies
Views
PS: And no you can make the special edition changes to filename, but also to foldername (same problem with first match though, as I will explain next). Yes, originally the special editions would only work if you had the IMDb tt-ID as part of the filename (or NFO). But I've since been able to change the scraper-script to allow...
PS: And no you can make the special edition changes to filename, but also to foldername (same problem with first match though, as I...
I just started to use the custom edition tagging on my movies. I have found that when I refresh a movie either from inside the...
Replies
Views
You need to seal yourself off from the outside world ;) What happens if I just await the new script? (BTW - followed the above procedure and now all movies are listed as IMDB+ info) :)
You need to seal yourself off from the outside world ;) What happens if I just await the new script? (BTW - followed the above...
Is it possible, on adding new movies, to automatically force IMDB+ instead of the IMDB one? Currently forcing it works fine, but...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom