IMDb+ (14 Viewers)

Good to know, I have a check in the trakt plugin if the ID is not equal 9 characters, so will need remove that check.
Good to know, I have a check in the trakt plugin if the ID is not equal 9 characters, so will need remove that check.
Hi Rochess, Not sure if I was best posting here or starting a new thread, but some of my movies recently have not been getting the...
Replies
Views
Thanks, I am quite happy with the common DB setup as long as there is an option to override it in my custom DB. But for the sake of the argument ;) I will disagree with you on a couple of points: - Taxi remake is actually one of these funny looking cases why I prefer sorting to rely explicitly on numbers (a la "taxi 1" etc). If...
Thanks, I am quite happy with the common DB setup as long as there is an option to override it in my custom DB. But for the sake of...
I guess I'll just post excerpts from my custom rename file, with explanations; I believe many can be incorporated into the main...
Replies
Views
Hi RoChess. I do not know anyone who can translate to Portuguese-Brazilian. Yes you are right you can compare the difference between the Portuguese from Portugal and Brazil,with the English from UK and US. Of course there are some difference but I think it´s quite understandable. Regards.
Hi RoChess. I do not know anyone who can translate to Portuguese-Brazilian. Yes you are right you can compare the difference...
Here is the Portuguese translation. If someone find some errors please feel free to correct them. Regards
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Lost in Space DE
Yeah, there are a lot of those "Also Known As" entries that really should be removed or edited, but I don't have that power, so have to keep blacklisting the terms. I think it was most likely a fake title used to distribute the film canisters to movie theaters and then added as promo title. I was actually already blackisting...
Yeah, there are a lot of those "Also Known As" entries that really should be removed or edited, but I don't have that power, so...
Hi RoChess Lost in Space seems to be another anomaly, it's name gets shortened to just "LS" using UK settings, now I have got the...
Replies
Views
Re: IMDb+ Scraper - Movie Scraping on Steroids v4.0.1 Yes, the RottenTomatoes rating system was originally the basis for this scraper, when it was still called "IMDb+RottenTomatoes". But when the imdb.com website then went haywire with the movie titles, it became much more which is why it is now just called "IMDb+". Give the...
Re: IMDb+ Scraper - Movie Scraping on Steroids v4.0.1 Yes, the RottenTomatoes rating system was originally the basis for this...
Hi, I'm using the current version of Moving Pictures. Are there any other advantages to using this plug-in other than the ability...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Force IMDb+ DE
Re: IMDb+ Scraper - Movie Scraping on Steroids v3.3.6 I just wanna clean up some text-strings, run a few more tests on the "Force IMDb+..." and new refresh system and make new screenshots for Wiki. If all goes well I can do all that tomorrow.
Re: IMDb+ Scraper - Movie Scraping on Steroids v3.3.6 I just wanna clean up some text-strings, run a few more tests on the...
Hi Rochess, Thanks for the new Version, I have: Plugin Version: 1.2.0.133 Scraper Version: 3.3.6 Replacements Version 1.0.4...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Foreign images DE
Nope sorry, IMDb.com website does not provide fanart (unless I've missed some amazing new expansion). The IMDb+ plugin will check if IMDb+ scraper-script is 1st/primary on details-node, so that it is 'the' script used to get the textual information. During installation it does this, but everytime you open the IMDb+ plugin...
Nope sorry, IMDb.com website does not provide fanart (unless I've missed some amazing new expansion). The IMDb+ plugin will check...
Hi there, I use IMDB+ with MovPic and it seems to work great :D Except... I still get some foriegn (non-english) coverart with...
Replies
Views
Re: IMDb+ Scraper (Fix English, Rename+Group, RottenTomatoes, and more) v3.2.3 Ah that sounds awsome thanks once again :D
Re: IMDb+ Scraper (Fix English, Rename+Group, RottenTomatoes, and more) v3.2.3 Ah that sounds awsome thanks once again :D
First: Thanks once again for this great script. I have not trued this latest version yet, but I will once I begin installing 1.2 RC...
Replies
Views
Re: IMDb+ Scraper (Fix English, Rename+Group, RottenTomatoes, and more) v3.2.4 The "IMDb - " prefix problem indeed did not apply to every movie (I guess imdb.com is rolling the update out slowly across their multiple servers), and was fixed in v3.2.3, but I understand not everybody keeps track on the forum for updates. But that...
Re: IMDb+ Scraper (Fix English, Rename+Group, RottenTomatoes, and more) v3.2.4 The "IMDb - " prefix problem indeed did not...
I'm having trouble getting MovingPictures to only grab the short summary. I tested by deleting Source Code from the list and...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Custom genres? DE
Re: IMDb+ Scraper (Fix English, Rename+Group, RottenTomatoes, and more) v3.2.4 It would be much easier for you to place those movies in their own folder, "D:\Movies\NameA\..." and then use a filter on the Full path to see if it includes "NameA\". MovingPictures is able to retain all the information and just update the path if you...
Re: IMDb+ Scraper (Fix English, Rename+Group, RottenTomatoes, and more) v3.2.4 It would be much easier for you to place those...
I just last night discovered the plug-in and am just picturing everything I can do with it. Can the scraper be used to change...
Replies
Views
AW: IMDb+ Scraper (Fix English, Rename+Group, RottenTomatoes, and more) v3.2.4 FYI my FilmInfo+ autosorts and names the films as Der Herr der Ringe: An Unexpected Journey Der Herr der Ringe: There and Back Again The 2nd part of the title is still english as there are no entries on future yet to be released movies in most...
AW: IMDb+ Scraper (Fix English, Rename+Group, RottenTomatoes, and more) v3.2.4 FYI my FilmInfo+ autosorts and names the films as...
Ok, I got a title rename dillema. They have finally given a full name to the upcomming Hobbit movies. 1st (2012) = The...
Replies
Views
Re: IMDb+ Scraper - Movie Scraping on Steroids v3.3.6 Small update to StreamedMP skin which adds the 'Settings' button to side menu. Note: as mentioned in release notes for this to function you need to have the Extensions plugin installed.
Re: IMDb+ Scraper - Movie Scraping on Steroids v3.3.6 Small update to StreamedMP skin which adds the 'Settings' button to side...
Is it possible to auto update without the GUI notification? - was watching a film and then got interrupted by the 3.3.4 update...
Replies
Views
Re: IMDb+ Scraper - Movie Scraping on Steroids v3.3.7 This is great the problem I had with Spirited Away has been fixed, I rescanned my whole library just to make sure and everything is perfectly named now. Thanks, great work!
Re: IMDb+ Scraper - Movie Scraping on Steroids v3.3.7 This is great the problem I had with Spirited Away has been fixed, I...
First of all, thanks for this plugin. I've been trying it out, and apart from one small issue everything works great, I especially...
Replies
Views
Those options are meant for English-language users, for when IMDb.com website has an 'Original title' such as on an Asian movie like: http://akas.imdb.com/title/tt0089374/ So that option allows an English user to use the 'Original Title' setting to get "Ging chat goo si", or "Police Story" or "Police Story (Ging chat goo si)" or...
Those options are meant for English-language users, for when IMDb.com website has an 'Original title' such as on an Asian movie...
Hi, I have some problem with the option "original title". I have about 600 movies in my database with all title in inglish but i...
Replies
Views
I'm still working on that. Started right after Christmas, but then got sick on/off for almost 3 months with flue, which caused me to get behind on work/etc. Merlyn has started to make one (you can find it in another thread), but he used a different syntax format so it won't work as-is yet. If you take a look at v1.3.0 of the English...
I'm still working on that. Started right after Christmas, but then got sick on/off for almost 3 months with flue, which caused me...
Hello! :) First thank you for this perfect plugin!!! Is it possibel to get the titel of a movie in german language? I set the...
Replies
Views
oh yeah no worries :D ; i think i had already changed to USA bc of the problems, but anyways doesn't matter if you're doing a rewrite. Maybe you can add this to a list of titles to check when you do your beta testing :D
oh yeah no worries :D ; i think i had already changed to USA bc of the problems, but anyways doesn't matter if you're doing a...
Hi Had a couple of movies added to the database under the english name, but the sort to field was the foreign title. I expected...
Replies
Views
The (dots) are indeed ignored, "L.A. Confidential" becomes "La Confidential" and then "La" is recognized by the default article removal setting for the Spanish 'The' and changed into "confidential la" for the sortby title. This also affects "Die Hard" for the German 'The', as well as other movies. By default MovingPictures has a...
The (dots) are indeed ignored, "L.A. Confidential" becomes "La Confidential" and then "La" is recognized by the default article...
Hi RoChess Why does L.A Confidential get put under Confidential for movie sorting, can understand la being taken out, but not L.A...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 The Hobbit series DE
It is a prequel indeed, but IMDb site shows it as "follows" the LOTR trilogy. I just hope 10 years from now, nobody is going to do a 'remake', that will be a real hell ;)
It is a prequel indeed, but IMDb site shows it as "follows" the LOTR trilogy. I just hope 10 years from now, nobody is going to...
Since in their money grubbing way they decided to now make it a trilogy with subtitles on each movie, I decided to go with the...
Replies
Views
Ok. I'll make a test file and some logs.
Ok. I'll make a test file and some logs.
Hi @RoChess , I've got a feature request for IMDB+ I like to keep the original filename preserved, but I like to add the imdb tt#...
Replies
Views
Thats great news. I think if u can pull it off, its gonna be a really useful feature because if I hadn't looked at the rename database, I'd be non the wiser and have films missing from my collection and now I have a list of films I need to get to complete a series etc. Thanks
Thats great news. I think if u can pull it off, its gonna be a really useful feature because if I hadn't looked at the rename...
Hi Rochess, I don't know if you could build this into a future version but I was looking through the rename library and I noticed...
Replies
Views
Re: IMDb+ Plugin v1.4.0.202 with IMDb+ Scraper v4.1.4 No as doveman pointed out, the IMDb+ scraper-script is specifically written to cater for the way Moving-Pictures imports movies. It therefore doesn't work for MediaPortal's own MyVideos and neither for MyFilms. MyFilms is awesome when you already have an existing database of...
Re: IMDb+ Plugin v1.4.0.202 with IMDb+ Scraper v4.1.4 No as doveman pointed out, the IMDb+ scraper-script is specifically...
Hi Rochess, Can this scaper be used with My Films as well as Moving Pictures and if so, how do I configure My Films to use it...
Replies
Views
AW: IMDb+ Scraper - Movie Scraping on Steroids v4.0.1 RoChess: THANKS ALOT for helping
AW: IMDb+ Scraper - Movie Scraping on Steroids v4.0.1 RoChess: THANKS ALOT for helping
Hi, may i ask one question. With my Skin (StreamedMP) the Options in the Plugin menu are cut off so i dont see the complete...
Replies
Views
If you do manage to find it again please let me know either here or via PM. I did find something from a while back that said to remove some files and have them re-download but that hasn't fixed the issue. If it's something widespread I'm surprised there hasn't been more talk here about it... I think this is what I tried: KNOWN...
If you do manage to find it again please let me know either here or via PM. I did find something from a while back that said to...
I am using IMDB+ and moving pictures. I have found recently (past few weeks) that new movies added don't have any genres. When I...
Replies
Views
Re: IMDb+ Scraper - Movie Scraping on Steroids v3.3.4 The foreign title problem was fixed in IMDb+ scraper-script v3.3.4. This version is automatically installed by the IMDb+ plugin, but it only checks once every 24 hours to see if a new version is available. You can open up the hidden menu to see when the last time was that...
Re: IMDb+ Scraper - Movie Scraping on Steroids v3.3.4 The foreign title problem was fixed in IMDb+ scraper-script v3.3.4...
Well , so far I could not make the new scraper work as I wished. a- my first doubt is : my version is 3.3.3. and I see here...
Replies
Views
It's a google code hosted open source project, it would be easy to assign other people as commiters as well so they can make modifications to the files. And if I would be unable to work on it myself, I would assign somebody else to become owner of the project. But I do not have any intention on an early demise, nor to become bored...
It's a google code hosted open source project, it would be easy to assign other people as commiters as well so they can make...
Working on a new IMDb+ feature that would add a few 'Custom Categories' to Moving-Pictures that will hopefully lead to community...
Replies
Views
yes send back to importer worked on my end.
yes send back to importer worked on my end.
I found another error, I have the following files F:\HD MOVIES 2\Ip Man (2008)\avs720-im.mkv F:\HD MOVIES 2\Ip Man 2...
Replies
Views
Thank you.
Thank you.
Hi WOW, Amazing plugin, so easy to use with the installer, well done RoChess this is awesome. I wanted to post because I found an...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 IMDB+ at Transifex DE
I've gone ahead and added it Rochess ;) I have updated the resource to point to http://imdbplus.googlecode.com/svn/trunk/IMDb /Languages/en-US.xml so new translations will automatically be added when you commit googlecode. It's also open for translations. I have updated the Translations class to also handle the newline characters...
I've gone ahead and added it Rochess ;) I have updated the resource to point to http://imdbplus.googlecode.com/svn/trunk/IMDb...
I've created and provided this patch already a few weeks ago and doing it here in forums again to get a final decision if I can...
Replies
Views
Pleased job still present and hope you enjoy your new found extra time.
Pleased job still present and hope you enjoy your new found extra time.
Thanks everybody (y) for the continued support, bug reports and overall enjoyment of IMDb+. It has been a rollercoaster ride with...
Replies
Views
@ripk, I knew about the language accept header back in 2012, but it is not in my control to change that within IMDb+. With more active development effort from others available now, I might be able to get them to add support for that into the MovPic scraper-engine. It took almost a year for v1.6 to be released, so will do my best to...
@ripk, I knew about the language accept header back in 2012, but it is not in my control to change that within IMDb+. With more...
Hi RoChess, There might be a way to force IMDB to reply in a consistent, language nonspecific way, by using the Accept-Language in...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom