IMDb+ (17 Viewers)

I added some options to IMDb+ to allow a ton of alternatives like that, but it grew out of hand, so I frankly do not know what combinations you need to achieve what you are after. For example you can configure IMDb+ to not adjust titles (for custom adjustments indeed) when updating missing info, and refresh rating/votes. The fact...
I added some options to IMDb+ to allow a ton of alternatives like that, but it grew out of hand, so I frankly do not know what...
Hey There, I was hoping it would be possible to do a full refresh of my movies and yet keep the titles as i have a lot of custom...
Replies
Views
The grouping is done semi-automatic based on a rename database file that I maintain (almost 2100 movies now). Latest version @ http://imdbplus.googlecode.com/svn/trunk/Rename%20dBase%20IMDb+%20Scraper.xml The IMDb+ plugin auto-downloads that file to ensure you always have the current version. The problem is that the titles in it...
The grouping is done semi-automatic based on a rename database file that I maintain (almost 2100 movies now). Latest version @...
Hi, I want as many of my titles translated to swedish, and that is working fine. But I also want to use movie sets. When I set the...
Replies
Views
Nope sorry, Moving-Pictures fires up the IMDb+ scraper-script, and I tell it movie.score = x.xx value. Then Moving-Pictures decides how that is stored, and the skin for the Moving-Pictures plugin decides how that is displayed. I am unable to tell MovPic that I used A for movie.score or B for movie.score, which would then indeed allow...
Nope sorry, Moving-Pictures fires up the IMDb+ scraper-script, and I tell it movie.score = x.xx value. Then Moving-Pictures decides...
Hey, @RoChess , you're probably about sick of dealing with me, but I had an idea that I thought would be cool, and I thought I'd...
Replies
Views
I only have access to the filename during search-node (import), not during details-node (refresh), so that is a limitation I have no control over. Would require @ltfearme to make changes to MovPic, but I'm amazed he finds the free time to do what he does already.
I only have access to the filename during search-node (import), not during details-node (refresh), so that is a limitation I have...
Hi Example file: D:\MOVIES [HD]\The Lord of the Rings I - The Fellowship of the Ring [Extended Edition]...
Replies
Views
Re: IMDb+ Scraper - Movie Scraping on Steroids v3.3.6 The rename+group system only has American entries in them. So if you are getting "xXx II: State Of The Union", then this is done via the default rename system. To overcome this, add a custom rename database entry: <rename id="tt0329774" title="xXx II: The Next Level" />...
Re: IMDb+ Scraper - Movie Scraping on Steroids v3.3.6 The rename+group system only has American entries in them. So if you are...
OK, so in America xXx2 is known as "State Of The Union" and in the UK its called "The Next Level". Using this script, its picking...
Replies
Views
Re: IMDb+ Scraper (Fix English, Rename+Group, RottenTomatoes, and more) v3.2.5 You have two easy choices (make a backup of your movingpictures.db3 file before you do any of the following, so you can restore/undo it if you are not happy with the results). #1. Reimport your entire collection with the IMDb+ scraper but then loose...
Re: IMDb+ Scraper (Fix English, Rename+Group, RottenTomatoes, and more) v3.2.5 You have two easy choices (make a backup of your...
Is there a clever way to rescan an existing database (where the names of movies also get updated according to imdb+ settings)...
Replies
Views
Re: IMDb+ Scraper (Fix English, Rename+Group, RottenTomatoes, and more) v3.2.3 Don't forget, you can now use the MediaPortal v1.2b+ plugin to change the options for the scraper in real-time. I'm currently working to make the plugin auto-update the scraper and get an MPEI package for it. But for the time being you can manually...
Re: IMDb+ Scraper (Fix English, Rename+Group, RottenTomatoes, and more) v3.2.3 Don't forget, you can now use the MediaPortal...
Hi :sorry: for posting without thinking first, forgot that i had "Options IMDb+ Scraper.xml" in c:\ , and when changing the...
Replies
Views
The rename stuff to final title is done in "details node", and what you are showing me are "search node" results. IMDb+ would balloon 2x the size just to make that part work, whereas the whole idea is to have it auto-match almost 100% so that you never have to examine the search node results.
The rename stuff to final title is done in "details node", and what you are showing me are "search node" results. IMDb+ would...
If foreign title = english title, then movie title shouldn't be "Movie Title (as Movie Title)" it should just be "Movie Title"...
Replies
Views
I already support the audience score though, you can configure that in IMDb+ plugin, infact 7 scores are supported from RottenTomatoes if memory serves me. The trakt rating sounds like an idea though, will see if I can tap into their API via XML based scraper-script, because I'm not going to convert to C# version of IMDb+...
I already support the audience score though, you can configure that in IMDb+ plugin, infact 7 scores are supported from...
1. Trakt - Audience Rating I find the trakt audience rating to be a really good rating, I think it is better than imdb/average...
Replies
Views
Re: IMDb+ Scraper - Movie Scraping on Steroids v3.3.0 :sorry: It has to do with imdb.com changing their HTML code once again (when will they stop :bitch:). This was already brought to my attention and has been fixed in the v3.3.1 that I'm working on, but I didn't think it was this widespread already (so far it was a rare case...
Re: IMDb+ Scraper - Movie Scraping on Steroids v3.3.0 :sorry: It has to do with imdb.com changing their HTML code once again...
The Tagline on my movies show rubbish with the new 3.3.0. Bad Teacher: She doesn't give an "F." The Beaver: He's here to save...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 SKIN: PureVisionHD (1 Viewer) DE
Thanks for the skin support :) Moved it to seperate thread, so that it doesn't get lost. Thanks for the get-wells, sign of getting older I guess; takes longer to heal. The passing of mutated versions back and forth with the wife doesn't help. At least I'm catching up on a few TV shows that I had queued up.
Thanks for the skin support :) Moved it to seperate thread, so that it doesn't get lost. Thanks for the get-wells, sign of...
Hi folks, finally got the time to skin this valuable plugin for the PureVisionHD series ; Pls find attached the necessary files...
Replies
Views
Red = RED > R.E.D. rum rum rum
Red = RED > R.E.D. rum rum rum
IMDb has it listed as "Red", but it is actually an acronym that stands for "Retired Extremely Dangerous". Let me know what the...
Replies
Views
That is the latest version of the IMDb+ scraper script, as in v4.3.8 from April 3rd. The most recent default rename database is v1.3.5 from April 17th. You can verify version and date on both via "IMDb+ Info..." I'm giving the Italian user who is helping on translating the final missing language file a few more days to finish...
That is the latest version of the IMDb+ scraper script, as in v4.3.8 from April 3rd. The most recent default rename database is...
Hi, is it possible to force the scraper script to update? I'm opening MePo but its not updating to the latest version? Latest for...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 X-Men : First Class DE
This question has come up before, so I'm actually copying and pasting a previous answer. You can however add the movie to your custom rename database if you wish to rename it. <rename id="tt1270798" title="X-Men IV: First Class" /> And then just refresh the movie details inside MovingPictures.
This question has come up before, so I'm actually copying and pasting a previous answer. You can however add the movie to your...
Hi Guys, Fantastic plugin, really save me a lot of time organising my database so I really appreciate the work put into this...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 strange problem DE
There are almost a hundred different combinations in which IMDb+ can be configured, and ontop of that IMDb and other sites give you a different HTML result then they give me. This makes it very hard for me to know what is going wrong without the ability to see exactly what is happening on your system step-by-step. But this is why...
There are almost a hundred different combinations in which IMDb+ can be configured, and ontop of that IMDb and other sites give you...
Hi: Don't know if my problem is totally fault of IMDB+ but all my movies have portuguese titles (when available) and brazilian...
Replies
Views
Glad to hear it works good :) Improving auto-approval rates has always been high on my agenda as well. There is the slight risk of false-positives, but usually due to popularity of movies that works out. Now for your actual question, I know about the default MovingPictures default German based 'Article Removal' conflict for...
Glad to hear it works good :) Improving auto-approval rates has always been high on my agenda as well. There is the slight risk...
Hi RoChess This is working really great now, just added 10 movies 8 were film releases 2 tv, Media center master found 8...
Replies
Views
Google translated:
Google translated:
Hi, It looks like filmtipset is shutting down their service mars 31 if no one is willing to take over responsibility for the site...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 IMDb+ Scraper v3.2.5 (1 Viewer) DE
v3.2.5 is available now. Fixed: RottenTomatoes critics scores Fixed: XPATH errors in log files when not all XML files were present in "C:\" Added: Special edition system is modified (it also supports foldernames now) and will work on imports without IMDb tt-ID as well now. Just remember that the search process itself will get...
v3.2.5 is available now. Fixed: RottenTomatoes critics scores Fixed: XPATH errors in log files when not all XML files were...
v3.2.5 is available now. Fixed: RottenTomatoes critics scores Fixed: XPATH errors in log files when not all XML files were...
Replies
Views
Ok, IMDb+ scraper script v3.3.5 will auto update within the next 24 hours. Unfortunatly for those running their system 24/7 this will mean a possible update notification while watching a movie, but you will be able to disable this behaviour on the next IMDb+ plugin release. The new IMDb+ plugin will also allow you to "Force...
Ok, IMDb+ scraper script v3.3.5 will auto update within the next 24 hours. Unfortunatly for those running their system 24/7 this...
Ok, IMDb+ scraper script v3.3.5 will auto update within the next 24 hours. Unfortunatly for those running their system 24/7 this...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Kodi port DE
@RoChess: Did you ever consider a port of your marvellous plugin to Kodi?
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 IMDb+ wants Dutch titles! (1 Viewer) DE
For a few of my movies IMDb+ only works if the filename is in Dutch! After importing it restores the title eventually to English, but the ONLY way to get IMDb+ to pick it up is to leave those titles in Dutch. These are a few examples: De Kleine Zeemeermin II (2000) becomes The Little Mermaid 2: Return to the Sea Lady en de Vagebond...
For a few of my movies IMDb+ only works if the filename is in Dutch! After importing it restores the title eventually to English...
For a few of my movies IMDb+ only works if the filename is in Dutch! After importing it restores the title eventually to English...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom