Improvement Suggestions (12 Viewers)

You have an idea how MediaPortal could be improved? Post it in here.
Hallo zusammen, ist es möglich im Kontextmenü den Hinweis hinzufügen welche geplante Aufnahme noch ansteht. Also das Kontextmenü wo ich auswählen kann ob der PC nun in den Standby,Ruhemodus,neu Starten etc. Es reicht auch wenn nur ein Hinweis erscheint das in den nächsten Stunden eine Aufnahme bevorsteht.
Hallo zusammen, ist es möglich im Kontextmenü den Hinweis hinzufügen welche geplante Aufnahme noch ansteht. Also das Kontextmenü...
Hallo zusammen, ist es möglich im Kontextmenü den Hinweis hinzufügen welche geplante Aufnahme noch ansteht. Also das Kontextmenü...
Replies
Views
I have Media Portal TV-Server installed on Server 2012 and every time I run the configurator, that pop up shows. I got the message about 10 pop ups ago. There's no reason for it to keep nagging me. Please make it a run-once thing.
I have Media Portal TV-Server installed on Server 2012 and every time I run the configurator, that pop up shows. I got the message...
I have Media Portal TV-Server installed on Server 2012 and every time I run the configurator, that pop up shows. I got the message...
Replies
Views
Maybe it's nonsense - but i often run in the issue that variable (thumbs for example) are prefilled with a previous vie in a scin and the variable stays filled until there is a new value. Special when it comes to conditions it gets trocky to work around this. Actuall example in my fullscreenvideo - If I get a ClearArt from a previous...
Maybe it's nonsense - but i often run in the issue that variable (thumbs for example) are prefilled with a previous vie in a scin...
Maybe it's nonsense - but i often run in the issue that variable (thumbs for example) are prefilled with a previous vie in a scin...
Replies
Views
Hi If you play a video using external player, when the video finishes (or you exit/stop the player) when you return to mediaportal it will restore to fullscreen, then about .5 sec later the screen will blank (inbuilt screensaver). It's not nice usability to come back to a blanked screen after watching a movie. Steps to reproduce 1...
Hi If you play a video using external player, when the video finishes (or you exit/stop the player) when you return to mediaportal...
Hi If you play a video using external player, when the video finishes (or you exit/stop the player) when you return to mediaportal...
Replies
Views
It would be a very nice feature to be able to create a view filtered on resume time > some number, in order to have a list of videos currently being watched.
It would be a very nice feature to be able to create a view filtered on resume time > some number, in order to have a list of...
It would be a very nice feature to be able to create a view filtered on resume time > some number, in order to have a list of...
Replies
Views
I'd like to integrate a sensor reading page for my home sensors. The current GUI elements are not very helpful.. Maybe there is a general demand for a custom sized full graphic element... My proposal would be to generate a (GDI) window/label and pass a function/eventhandler as argument for the paint/invalidate event. So a plugin...
I'd like to integrate a sensor reading page for my home sensors. The current GUI elements are not very helpful.. Maybe there is a...
I'd like to integrate a sensor reading page for my home sensors. The current GUI elements are not very helpful.. Maybe there is a...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Idea : Molotov TV DE
Hi, I tested a new web tv apps: Molotov TV Very usefull to watch live TV or replay TV the link: https://www.molotov.tv/ The apps are compatible Android and Windows. Do you think that Molotov TV could be integrated inside MediaPortal (plugin...)? Thanks :)
Hi, I tested a new web tv apps: Molotov TV Very usefull to watch live TV or replay TV the link: https://www.molotov.tv/ The apps...
Hi, I tested a new web tv apps: Molotov TV Very usefull to watch live TV or replay TV the link: https://www.molotov.tv/ The apps...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 [Remote] Custom MPtray DE
I'm guessing if MPtray would can launch two separate script (batch, autoit script, powershell script, exe ...) to execute some action before start Media Portal and after its close It would be fine because I've a script created to AutoIT to perform some action such as select the Hdmi audio device , switch the monitor (plasma from...
I'm guessing if MPtray would can launch two separate script (batch, autoit script, powershell script, exe ...) to execute some...
I'm guessing if MPtray would can launch two separate script (batch, autoit script, powershell script, exe ...) to execute some...
Replies
Views
Hi, seems like an important key mapping is missing in the default full mapping profile: I switched to "Enable HID" + "HID keyboard" + "full" profile after installing my Flirc remote. When occasionally watching a DVD I couldnt navigate in the menu. Seems like there is condition for DVD missing in the HID full profile. I added this for...
Hi, seems like an important key mapping is missing in the default full mapping profile: I switched to "Enable HID" + "HID keyboard"...
Hi, seems like an important key mapping is missing in the default full mapping profile: I switched to "Enable HID" + "HID keyboard"...
Replies
Views
Hi, Is it possible to add specific and separate entries for Dolby and DTS in Codecs and Renderer => Video Codecs => Settings Decoder? So you can use separately Dolby Atmos and DTS X (from Windows 10 market) without problems. At the moment AC3 is with MPEG and there is no entry for DTS. It would be nice if you could also add the...
Hi, Is it possible to add specific and separate entries for Dolby and DTS in Codecs and Renderer => Video Codecs => Settings...
Hi, Is it possible to add specific and separate entries for Dolby and DTS in Codecs and Renderer => Video Codecs => Settings...
Replies
Views
Started on: 2017-05-15 last update: 2017-05-15 Summary: The algorithm for resolving a recording conflict does not act sensibly when there is more than one tuner available. Area: MP Client, TV Server. Description: When the user attempts to schedule a recording that would fail because of too few tuners, the MP Client displays this...
Started on: 2017-05-15 last update: 2017-05-15 Summary: The algorithm for resolving a recording conflict does not act sensibly...
Started on: 2017-05-15 last update: 2017-05-15 Summary: The algorithm for resolving a recording conflict does not act sensibly...
Replies
Views
Sometimes TV and Radio stations are changing their name. The new name of the stations are in the tuningdetails, but Mediaportal gives no information about it. Suggestions: 1. After a channel scan there should also be an information about channels with new names. 2. Maybe a tab where all channels are listed with different names...
Sometimes TV and Radio stations are changing their name. The new name of the stations are in the tuningdetails, but Mediaportal...
Sometimes TV and Radio stations are changing their name. The new name of the stations are in the tuningdetails, but Mediaportal...
Replies
Views
Instead of having to go back to the Basic Home when you listen to music and want to watch a TV-Series episode, why not allow users to map their favourite plugins to buttons on their remote? Example: I play a track from Music. To get to the TV Show I want to see, I have to press the Home button, then browse the menu to the plugin...
Instead of having to go back to the Basic Home when you listen to music and want to watch a TV-Series episode, why not allow users...
Instead of having to go back to the Basic Home when you listen to music and want to watch a TV-Series episode, why not allow users...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom