Improvement Suggestions (58 Viewers)

You have an idea how MediaPortal could be improved? Post it in here.
Hey that's great news! Feels good to contribute something to the project proper. :) Teamwork FTW! Thanks @regeszter & @CyberSimian
Hey that's great news! Feels good to contribute something to the project proper. :) Teamwork FTW! Thanks @regeszter & @CyberSimian
Started on: 2016-01-17 last update: 2016-01-17 Summary: Maintain separate sort orders for the list of scheduled recordings, and...
Replies
Views
I just use the visual my sql Editor to modify the particular records. I'm not sure of people's timeline for the radio but I've got to start on least having some records and will probably not have some time to look further into the code until next week.
I just use the visual my sql Editor to modify the particular records. I'm not sure of people's timeline for the radio but I've got...
(Note I have attached code that actually implement this feature request. ) The feature request is similar to what already takes...
Replies
Views
Sometimes TV and Radio stations are changing their name. The new name of the stations are in the tuningdetails, but Mediaportal gives no information about it. Suggestions: 1. After a channel scan there should also be an information about channels with new names. 2. Maybe a tab where all channels are listed with different names...
Sometimes TV and Radio stations are changing their name. The new name of the stations are in the tuningdetails, but Mediaportal...
Sometimes TV and Radio stations are changing their name. The new name of the stations are in the tuningdetails, but Mediaportal...
Replies
Views
Started on: 2017-05-15 last update: 2017-05-15 Summary: The algorithm for resolving a recording conflict does not act sensibly when there is more than one tuner available. Area: MP Client, TV Server. Description: When the user attempts to schedule a recording that would fail because of too few tuners, the MP Client displays this...
Started on: 2017-05-15 last update: 2017-05-15 Summary: The algorithm for resolving a recording conflict does not act sensibly...
Started on: 2017-05-15 last update: 2017-05-15 Summary: The algorithm for resolving a recording conflict does not act sensibly...
Replies
Views
Absolutely no problem mate, happy to help. TTFN - JCMP
Absolutely no problem mate, happy to help. TTFN - JCMP
Dear Developers, MP is a great application. I would like to request an improvement, when pausing TV recordings (and probably...
Replies
Views
Very true - setting constant & 90 gives you the 90 second skip - not as 'totally neat' manual skip steps being truly 'to the second' I would say, but as a fixed action [your use case Crix is start of many TV series {Big Bang Theory is about 20 so not all however:( so a frequent need] for a specific condition, it may really be a...
Very true - setting constant & 90 gives you the 90 second skip - not as 'totally neat' manual skip steps being truly 'to the...
Hey, unfortunately it's not possible to create own, second based, skip steps. I recognised, that al lot of TV series have a +/-...
Replies
Views
Hi Sorry to warm up that tread again. I have also an CT2-4650 CI. Unfortunately the CI is not working within MP2, did load the latest version available. I tired it with TT-Viewer, shipped with the box. There the crypted channel worked and the remote controll to. Is there a chance to get this working in MP1 oder MP2? The remote...
Hi Sorry to warm up that tread again. I have also an CT2-4650 CI. Unfortunately the CI is not working within MP2, did load the...
Hi, Any chance we could get CI supported for TechnoTrend Connect CT2-4650 CI in MP 1? Thanks!
Replies
Views
I agree and support the request ;)
I agree and support the request ;)
HI, It is possiblile add "Audio Setup"? So you can choose whether to use WASAPI, ASIO4ALL or another for the whole MediaPortal. It...
Replies
Views
This is true for almost all of the properties, such as int, lont etc. and for many string properties. If there is no mechanism to change the behavior when you change the properties. How it's done in GUIImage ...
This is true for almost all of the properties, such as int, lont etc. and for many string properties. If there is no mechanism to...
Started on: 2016-12-29 last update: 2016-12-29 Summary: The current processing of XML tags that accept boolean values does not...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 [Remote] Custom MPtray DE
I'm guessing if MPtray would can launch two separate script (batch, autoit script, powershell script, exe ...) to execute some action before start Media Portal and after its close It would be fine because I've a script created to AutoIT to perform some action such as select the Hdmi audio device , switch the monitor (plasma from...
I'm guessing if MPtray would can launch two separate script (batch, autoit script, powershell script, exe ...) to execute some...
I'm guessing if MPtray would can launch two separate script (batch, autoit script, powershell script, exe ...) to execute some...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Idea : Molotov TV DE
Hi, I tested a new web tv apps: Molotov TV Very usefull to watch live TV or replay TV the link: https://www.molotov.tv/ The apps are compatible Android and Windows. Do you think that Molotov TV could be integrated inside MediaPortal (plugin...)? Thanks :)
Hi, I tested a new web tv apps: Molotov TV Very usefull to watch live TV or replay TV the link: https://www.molotov.tv/ The apps...
Hi, I tested a new web tv apps: Molotov TV Very usefull to watch live TV or replay TV the link: https://www.molotov.tv/ The apps...
Replies
Views
+30
+30
Hi It would be really great to have slow motion for TV, videos etc. Also frame by frame to caputure those sporting 'moments'...
Replies
Views
Here is mm's working branch. https://github.com/MediaPortal/MediaPortal-1/commits/EXP-TVE3.5-MP1-MP2_mm_working but the master of TVE3.5 is the https://github.com/MediaPortal/MediaPortal-1/tree/EXP-TVE3.5-MP1-MP2
Here is mm's working branch. https://github.com/MediaPortal/MediaPortal-1/commits/EXP-TVE3.5-MP1-MP2_mm_working but the master of...
Just noticed that for older recordings no year is displayed but only the weekday, day and month for my recordings, and I think...
Replies
Views
I'd like to integrate a sensor reading page for my home sensors. The current GUI elements are not very helpful.. Maybe there is a general demand for a custom sized full graphic element... My proposal would be to generate a (GDI) window/label and pass a function/eventhandler as argument for the paint/invalidate event. So a plugin...
I'd like to integrate a sensor reading page for my home sensors. The current GUI elements are not very helpful.. Maybe there is a...
I'd like to integrate a sensor reading page for my home sensors. The current GUI elements are not very helpful.. Maybe there is a...
Replies
Views
I've gone for a different approach because patching all .thumb properties to use the URL (and work with all existing skins) is not something I can do. So instead what I've done is just added an extra skin property, leaving .thumb as it is. The new property is .Icon and is available as #TV.Guide.Icon #TV.Scheduled.Icon and...
I've gone for a different approach because patching all .thumb properties to use the URL (and work with all existing skins) is not...
Summary: Have #TV.Guide.thumb use a provided program-specific image if available Area: TV Guide / xmlTV Description: Currently...
Replies
Views
Thanks, Yes, thanks it can be an good way for start.
Thanks, Yes, thanks it can be an good way for start.
Hello, i have one idea for improvement, i detected than few channel can change many times their frequency on DVb-S protocol, and...
Replies
Views
Any update on this?? I really would love to have a trailer to play before a movie starts. Perfect to impress friends before a movie starts, and great for me to check that all sounds/speakers work like them should. So, any addon that will make this possible?
Any update on this?? I really would love to have a trailer to play before a movie starts. Perfect to impress friends before a...
I have a bunch of shorts (ala Pixar, drive-in theater clips, Bugs Bunny clips, etc). I would love to be able to have one or two...
Replies
Views
How does that compare to the guide on the TV direct? I would use that as a reference. Are you using FTA epg or something like IceGuide on the MP?
How does that compare to the guide on the TV direct? I would use that as a reference. Are you using FTA epg or something like...
In MediaPortal v1.15, all Australian TV channels related to channel Nine do not display any program data, and MP states it is...
Replies
Views
Very good! I think Smart TV interface is an unvaluable option for a TV Server today. Thank you sdf
Very good! I think Smart TV interface is an unvaluable option for a TV Server today. Thank you sdf
Started on: 2016-06-30 last update: 2016-06-30 Summary: Exposing an .m3u playlist with all the Tv channels Area: MyTV Description...
Replies
Views
I agree, i'd also like this :)
I agree, i'd also like this :)
Hi Forum, there seem to be some prior discussions in favour but no implementation so far. That is why I'd like to bring this...
Replies
Views
It would be a very nice feature to be able to create a view filtered on resume time > some number, in order to have a list of videos currently being watched.
It would be a very nice feature to be able to create a view filtered on resume time > some number, in order to have a list of...
It would be a very nice feature to be able to create a view filtered on resume time > some number, in order to have a list of...
Replies
Views
  • Poll
I suggest to offer the option to rename channels according to the tuned name. This option could be available in the channels list for all channels or selected ones, not at the end or during tuning. At the end of tuning, my suggestion is to promt a message for channels name changed.
I suggest to offer the option to rename channels according to the tuned name. This option could be available in the channels list...
Input data: Any TV tuner card (i have DVB-S), some channels mapped to that tuner. One channel in transponder changes its name. We...
Replies
Views
hello guy's for User want test MadVr with MP https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/threads/madvr-support-in-mp1.133972/
hello guy's for User want test MadVr with MP https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/threads/madvr-support-in-mp1.133972/
I understand that there is already a thread on MediaPortal forums discussing adding support of the madVR video renderer, a renderer...
Replies
Views
Hi all, This is my first post (I think) but I've been lurking for a while. Mediaportal is an awesome app. You can't get...
Replies
Views
Even without reference grabber to the group or folder, it is now possible. :cool: You only need a grabber. Assume for music albums and / or songs. Grabber quietly take the necessary information and will place the file in the desired group. :whistle::coffee:
Even without reference grabber to the group or folder, it is now possible. :cool: You only need a grabber. Assume for music albums...
Hi. I would love to have MyVideos supporting other "stuff" than only Movies. Something like Tv Series, Anime, Documentary...
Replies
Views
I'm saying it's fairly straight forward for plugin developers to get remote input using the same library that MP1 uses which is called SharpLibHid. Users don't have to install anything other than the plugin itself. However that does not give you access to the button/action mapping from MP. It also works "only" with HID hardware which...
I'm saying it's fairly straight forward for plugin developers to get remote input using the same library that MP1 uses which is...
Started on: 2013-10-27 last update: - Summary: Controling Plugin with own shortcuts, Blue/Green/Red/Yellow for Remote are not used...
Replies
Views
I guess this is how some Basic Home editors do this for listing plugins too. Emph
I guess this is how some Basic Home editors do this for listing plugins too. Emph
The idea is to be able to either input the plugin ID manually in a text field or dialog window, or even better, MediaPortal could...
Replies
Views
This would actually be a very welcome improvement to MP
This would actually be a very welcome improvement to MP
My DVB-C provider (NL - Ziggo) uses multiple NIT's in his network: 'NIT - actual network' - ID 0x40 'NIT - other network' - ID...
Replies
Views
Why not do a scan every time the Tv section is entered, if nas is offline the recordings aren't shown, then when it comes online when the tv section is entered again they are added again. Not sure what the performance hit would be though.
Why not do a scan every time the Tv section is entered, if nas is offline the recordings aren't shown, then when it comes online...
Usually - I see some TV recordings at office, using SMplayer in Linux , then I delete the files from TV folder.. (The Mediaportal...
Replies
Views
Some more info - it seems teher are browser Plugins availble already ... http://www.gugelproductions.de/blog/2012/hbbtv-auf-pc-mac-empfangen.html
Some more info - it seems teher are browser Plugins availble already ...
As the title says: More entertainment at your command. It would be the hit if for this purpose would be find some developers...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom