Improvement Suggestions (56 Viewers)

You have an idea how MediaPortal could be improved? Post it in here.
I did but without joy
I did but without joy
It would be nice if we could have an option to align PGS subtitles to the bottom of the screen instead of using the default...
Replies
Views
Hello, are you agree to work on future? I mean TVE3.5 It's master branch https://github.com/MediaPortal/MediaPortal-1/tree/EXP-TVE3.5-MP1-MP2 mm development branch https://github.com/MediaPortal/MediaPortal-1/tree/EXP-TVE3.5-MP1-MP2_mm_working TV Plugin for MP1 is here...
Hello, are you agree to work on future? I mean TVE3.5 It's master branch...
Started on: 2014-01-24 last update: 2014-01-24 Summary: Area: TV Description: Since TVE3.5. is in active delelopment I'd like...
Replies
Views
Sounds good. What version of MP will TV3 3.5 be released with, and any rough idea of when?
Sounds good. What version of MP will TV3 3.5 be released with, and any rough idea of when?
Started on: 2015-07-03 last update: Summary: Channels that are not visible in the guide (checkbox unchecked) should not have a...
Replies
Views
  • Poll
Nice word :D
Nice word :D
Add automatic import of new films in the My Videos plug-in. As is done in moving pictures.
Replies
Views
Thanks for the prompt response :)
Thanks for the prompt response :)
To avoid overlapping of recordings, it would be good to have negative values for Post-Recording Times Reason: Normally broadcasts...
Replies
Views
Makes sense. In my mind I figured that's what "until space is needed" was for but I guess that probably means overall disk space not just space for the current schedule. Thanks!
Makes sense. In my mind I figured that's what "until space is needed" was for but I guess that probably means overall disk space...
Summary: Stop recording new episodes when limit is reached for until I watch/keep until/until I delete KeepMethod types. I think...
Replies
Views
  • Poll
for memory : script for create stub from csv list. http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=156264
for memory : script for create stub from csv list. http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=156264
Hi Team, Now, than we can Import /Export NFO ( gracefully to Deda) and all features add in Myvideo I propose to Add Stub media...
Replies
Views
TNX, just a minor change needed: Windows 10 32- and 64-bit (as of v1.12.0) And i think this can be removed: Windows Media Center Edition 2005 with service pack 3 Since it's XP.
TNX, just a minor change needed: Windows 10 32- and 64-bit (as of v1.12.0) And i think this can be removed: Windows Media Center...
Started on: 2015-06-02 last update: 2015-06-02 Summary: Adding official support to Windows 10. Area: Other, Description...
Replies
Views
Thanks.. Corrected.. But over 300 missing translations, I will update it within the next couple of weeks and upload it.
Thanks.. Corrected.. But over 300 missing translations, I will update it within the next couple of weeks and upload it.
It writes Initailiserer.. (i and A is switched) in Mediaportal 1 And has been for ever (years!) , where can I help correct ?
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 REQUEST!! DE
Oh, come on.... impossible things are done right away, miracles take a little longer.:cool: How good is the sound quality on TIDAL? Normal quality: 96 kbps (AAC +) High quality: 320 kbps (AAC) HiFi: Flac 1411 kbps - Lossless (16/44.1 kHz) TIDAL costs either $9.99 or $19.99 a month. Both pricing levels come with the same...
Oh, come on.... impossible things are done right away, miracles take a little longer.:cool: How good is the sound quality on...
hi gguys can i make a request can you guys add veetle, dishanywhere and BT sport and other premium sites. i have premium...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 [other] iptv set up ? DE
Try VODserver
Try VODserver
hi there folks i have noticed there really is not any config on iptv just a pre set list . is there a add on a person can use for...
Replies
Views
Hi If you play a video using external player, when the video finishes (or you exit/stop the player) when you return to mediaportal it will restore to fullscreen, then about .5 sec later the screen will blank (inbuilt screensaver). It's not nice usability to come back to a blanked screen after watching a movie. Steps to reproduce 1...
Hi If you play a video using external player, when the video finishes (or you exit/stop the player) when you return to mediaportal...
Hi If you play a video using external player, when the video finishes (or you exit/stop the player) when you return to mediaportal...
Replies
Views
Hi. APK is the Android Apps package format, so Asustor (never heard of that before) seems to be some kind of Android derivate. That's the reason why Kodi could be there that fast. An Android version of Kodi already exists. But for MediaPortal this nearly is impossible to achieve, as MediaPortal relays on some technologies not...
Hi. APK is the Android Apps package format, so Asustor (never heard of that before) seems to be some kind of Android derivate...
One would request if anyone can port this over to the Asustor nas system. The current media systems are Kodi a bunch of paid ones...
Replies
Views
Maybe it's nonsense - but i often run in the issue that variable (thumbs for example) are prefilled with a previous vie in a scin and the variable stays filled until there is a new value. Special when it comes to conditions it gets trocky to work around this. Actuall example in my fullscreenvideo - If I get a ClearArt from a previous...
Maybe it's nonsense - but i often run in the issue that variable (thumbs for example) are prefilled with a previous vie in a scin...
Maybe it's nonsense - but i often run in the issue that variable (thumbs for example) are prefilled with a previous vie in a scin...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Specific Recording DE
I am inclined to agree with you that MP does not yet have quite the right selection of recording options, despite the fact that it already has 8 different choices :confused:. If we accept that MP should always try to be upwardly compatible, that means that MP should not change the meaning of any of the existing choices. Hence MP...
I am inclined to agree with you that MP does not yet have quite the right selection of recording options, despite the fact that it...
In common usage, when I say I want to record Breaking Bad (by clicking on that title in the EPG) each week at 8pm (for example), I...
Replies
Views
I have Media Portal TV-Server installed on Server 2012 and every time I run the configurator, that pop up shows. I got the message about 10 pop ups ago. There's no reason for it to keep nagging me. Please make it a run-once thing.
I have Media Portal TV-Server installed on Server 2012 and every time I run the configurator, that pop up shows. I got the message...
I have Media Portal TV-Server installed on Server 2012 and every time I run the configurator, that pop up shows. I got the message...
Replies
Views
That would be a great feature. Maybe some kind of internal voice recognition. Like a Kinect but as an internal piece of software which just listens to the audio like a person would in front of the TV. I think voice recognition is pretty good nowadays. Then compare the subtitle text with the recognized text and show them accordingly...
That would be a great feature. Maybe some kind of internal voice recognition. Like a Kinect but as an internal piece of software...
Hi guys, I like to suggest a new feature for MediaPortal 1. I'm using Subcentral to find and download subtitles wich is working...
Replies
Views
Empty field
Empty field
I want to manage my channels simple as I can sort all according to the frequency. This gave me the opportunity to delete an entire...
Replies
Views
Hallo zusammen, ist es möglich im Kontextmenü den Hinweis hinzufügen welche geplante Aufnahme noch ansteht. Also das Kontextmenü wo ich auswählen kann ob der PC nun in den Standby,Ruhemodus,neu Starten etc. Es reicht auch wenn nur ein Hinweis erscheint das in den nächsten Stunden eine Aufnahme bevorsteht.
Hallo zusammen, ist es möglich im Kontextmenü den Hinweis hinzufügen welche geplante Aufnahme noch ansteht. Also das Kontextmenü...
Hallo zusammen, ist es möglich im Kontextmenü den Hinweis hinzufügen welche geplante Aufnahme noch ansteht. Also das Kontextmenü...
Replies
Views
I think (could be wrong) the installer renames the MediaPortal TV Server folder in ProgramData: https://github.com/MediaPortal/MediaPortal-1/blob/master/TvEngine3/TVLibrary/Setup/setup.nsi#L251 Therefore, actually all config (MPIPTVSource.ini etc.) that is stored in that directory is affected. Currently there is special handling for...
I think (could be wrong) the installer renames the MediaPortal TV Server folder in ProgramData...
Started on: 2013 07 24 last update: **-**-** Summary: All Tuning parameters are stored in Folder...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 WTV Files DE
Thanks for that, I'll look into it.
Thanks for that, I'll look into it.
I can't get these to play in MP1, either from the Videos list or even if I create a xml file to import them into the programme...
Replies
Views
Fair enough :)
Fair enough :)
It came to light during a recent issue of mine, that the MPEI has a bit of a weakness in that one missing file would cause an...
Replies
Views
Thanks! :)
Thanks! :)
Started on: 2012-04-07 last update: 2012-04-09 Summary: Nfo is actually not supported by MP itself, With the work of Deda, her...
Replies
Views
Our current TV Engine (TVE3) is getting heavily improved and will be presented in the future as TVE3.5 I think @mm1352000 would be the person to ask if something like you guys requested would be offered (or possible) in TVE3.5 ;)
Our current TV Engine (TVE3) is getting heavily improved and will be presented in the future as TVE3.5 I think @mm1352000 would be...
Started on: 21-02-2012 last update: 21-02-2012 Summary: Add possibility to lock scrambled channels in TVServer Area: TV...
Replies
Views
It is not clear what capabilities you are looking for, but there are many universal remotes that have MCE signalling built in. All One-for-All remotes made within the last few years support MCE signalling (the setup code is 1272), and the same is true for remotes made by Universal Remote Control, and Logitech Harmony. All of these...
It is not clear what capabilities you are looking for, but there are many universal remotes that have MCE signalling built in. All...
After some 8 years using Mediaportal, when XBMC was just an infant on the xbox, I finally made the switch after mediaportal had...
Replies
Views
I also moved from Media Center a few years ago and really miss this feature. I would love to see this feature added to Media Portal.
I also moved from Media Center a few years ago and really miss this feature. I would love to see this feature added to Media Portal.
In Windows Media Center, you have sound while playing recorded TV with double speed (2x FFWD). The keytone of the sound doesn't...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 [TV] North American Closed Captions (1 Viewer) DE
LOL!! TOP DEFINITION sick 1)crazy, cool, insane 2)what one is on a test day 1)man, that trick was sick yo 2)i played sick on my big bio test day HAHA!! :)
LOL!! TOP DEFINITION sick 1)crazy, cool, insane 2)what one is on a test day 1)man, that trick was sick yo 2)i played sick...
Starting with MediaPortal 1.2.0 North American Closed Captions (CC) are officially supported in DVD playback and this feature works...
Replies
Views
You could try to use the TV Server Plugin: TvWishList.
You could try to use the TV Server Plugin: TvWishList.
I know I've had this function with MP, but propably with some addon. Would be great! In Finland atleast we have age suggestions...
Replies
Views
Hi, I like the design of the Titan skin very much. However, for me it is unusable, because I need the option 'small OSD' (like e.g. in Streamed MP). I often watch movies with subtitles us press pause to read them. The big OSD of Titan hides the subtitles. Would it be much work to implement this feature in Titan? Thanks in advance!
Hi, I like the design of the Titan skin very much. However, for me it is unusable, because I need the option 'small OSD' (like...
Hi, I like the design of the Titan skin very much. However, for me it is unusable, because I need the option 'small OSD' (like...
Replies
Views
Hi, Thought I would flag an update on this one as I stumbled across this thread: https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/threads/mpcast-chromecast-emulation-for-mediaportal.125017/#post-1109210 Basically someone has done this, except better. It looks like it may need polishing but I will definitely give it a go soon. Cheers, Scott
Hi, Thought I would flag an update on this one as I stumbled across this thread...
Hi, A lot of the new Smart TVs have a YouTube app that allows users to 'push' YouTube videos from android and other mobile...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom