InfoService (3 Viewers)

MP1 MP2 Report an issue DE
Report an issue If you have a problem with InfoService please always upload some log file. Without it's hard to debug. Enable the debug option: It's really important for me to see all the debug messages in the log. Without those messages i can't do much to fix that bug. So you need to enable the debug option. To do that: Open the...
Report an issue If you have a problem with InfoService please always upload some log file. Without it's hard to debug. Enable the...
Report an issue If you have a problem with InfoService please always upload some log file. Without it's hard to debug. Enable the...
Replies
Views
Updated and fine tuned polish translation. cheers
Updated and fine tuned polish translation. cheers
Provide new InfoService Translations InfoService is a multi-language plugin. Here you can provide new language files for...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Feature Requests DE
Hmm, I see your point. Here's what I found in Twitter API documentation: GET users/profile_image/:screen_name | dev.twitter.com According to that, you can use the following options (for example, with the user "teammediaportal") http://api.twitter.com/1/users/profile_image/teammediaportal.xml...
Hmm, I see your point. Here's what I found in Twitter API documentation: GET users/profile_image/:screen_name | dev.twitter.com...
InfoService feature request Please post here your feature request for InfoService. I'm and SilentExeception are open to all new...
Replies
Views
FAQ (Frequently Asked Questions) Please read this first, before you are posting a new thread. If you do not find a solution in this thread, then please go and post a new thread in the InfoService subforum. This FAQ will be updated over the time, so keep looking back for new questions. Which skins are supporting InfoService? For a...
FAQ (Frequently Asked Questions) Please read this first, before you are posting a new thread. If you do not find a solution in this...
FAQ (Frequently Asked Questions) Please read this first, before you are posting a new thread. If you do not find a solution in this...
Replies
Views
I've uploaded a new version. This time i've improved the notify dialog for news or new tweets. But duo to this change, a new skin file is needed. But there is also a backward compatibility, if the skin file is not installed. Then the old dialog will be used. The new skin files for Titan and TITANIUS are already included. Here is a...
I've uploaded a new version. This time i've improved the notify dialog for news or new tweets. But duo to this change, a new skin...
Description InfoService is a plugin for that provides weather/feed and twitter informations on the home screen. It has also a feed...
Replies
Views
Hi edsche, here is a patch that gets the most recently added movies and watched movies. It respects movingpictures parental controls as well as handles the case where movingpictures is not installed. I hope you can include this so other skinners can benefit from this. Note: this patch does NOT scrape the movingpictures database. It...
Hi edsche, here is a patch that gets the most recently added movies and watched movies. It respects movingpictures parental...
Hi edsche, here is a patch that gets the most recently added movies and watched movies. It respects movingpictures parental...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 XML file is blank DE
I've tried everything.. but mediaportal doesn't startup when I link irremote to the shortcut. And after I have tried to do so, mediaportal won't start up at all untill a reboot.. Strange..
I've tried everything.. but mediaportal doesn't startup when I link irremote to the shortcut. And after I have tried to do so...
Just installed this plugin with the PureVision 4.0 skin on 1.1.0 Final under Windows 7 64-bit. It seems the infoservice.xml file...
Replies
Views
Hi, I'm trying to recreate the situation and post logs and screenshots. Thanks
Hi, I'm trying to recreate the situation and post logs and screenshots. Thanks
Hi, I have InfoService with feeds, twitter and weather modules activated. When I'm watching something, like a movie, and the...
Replies
Views
Thanks! I was expecting to have to do a lot of troubleshooting on this one. [edit] I did as you suggested but it seems that facadecontrol needs the <id>50</id>! Without it music, video and pictures break. So I tried adding <id>50</id> to the controls inside facadecontrol as well (as is done in blue3wide) but that results in the same...
Thanks! I was expecting to have to do a lot of troubleshooting on this one. [edit] I did as you suggested but it seems that...
I'm working on a skin and would like to check whether I'm messing something up. :P MP throws these errors: 2010-08-12...
Replies
Views
When i click on a news item, the webbrowser opens but doesn't work correctly. I can't scroll with the arrow keys. When i click with the mouse pointer on the web page to focus it and use the arrow keys again, i get an NullPointerException (see below). Beside this, the default zoom I've set up in de RSS-feed settings in the...
When i click on a news item, the webbrowser opens but doesn't work correctly. I can't scroll with the arrow keys. When i click with...
When i click on a news item, the webbrowser opens but doesn't work correctly. I can't scroll with the arrow keys. When i click with...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Webbrowser DE
Doh, cant believe I missed that. Thanx Hein
Doh, cant believe I missed that. Thanx Hein
'ello Does the latest infoservice come with a web browser? I can not open my rss news articles any more even though I have the...
Replies
Views
IanJ, was just here to respond to you but I saw you solved it. Two DLLs can cause trouble so you have to watch out where you put them :) Glad you solved this. Closing this thread, there is a fix in the sticky until new official version of InfoService comes...
IanJ, was just here to respond to you but I saw you solved it. Two DLLs can cause trouble so you have to watch out where you put...
Hi guys - loving your work! Installed the latest StreamedMP update as prompted. I am now suffering periodic crashes - media...
Replies
Views
The following qoute is from Maya Bug Reports & issues . Apparently feelsliketemp and temp returns the same value. I don't know much about the workings of infoservice, but I guess this might be a bug?
The following qoute is from Maya Bug Reports & issues . Apparently feelsliketemp and temp returns the same value. I don't know much...
The following qoute is from Maya Bug Reports & issues . Apparently feelsliketemp and temp returns the same value. I don't know much...
Replies
Views
AW: Weather on Home screen Mh looks like InfoService does download the weather data correctly. You can enable the debug log mode for InfoService, then i can have a closer look whats going on. Btw: THe weather data will only be displayed if you are on Basichome (press H) and if you have selected the weather icon on basichome!
AW: Weather on Home screen Mh looks like InfoService does download the weather data correctly. You can enable the debug log mode...
I cannot seem to get the weather to appear on the home screen I am using MP 1.1 I am using the latest version of InfoService I...
Replies
Views
This plugin is working fine for me in the DefaultWide skin. But I normally use Black Glass HD, and that's giving me two strange problems. The first problem is that I can't change the feed. It always shows the same feed no matter which one I choose. I have two feeds set up: CNN National News and The Onion. MP starts up with a...
This plugin is working fine for me in the DefaultWide skin. But I normally use Black Glass HD, and that's giving me two strange...
This plugin is working fine for me in the DefaultWide skin. But I normally use Black Glass HD, and that's giving me two strange...
Replies
Views
Hi edsche, It seems that the twitter thumbnail are in a very low resolution, and it seems like there's a very easy solution: Let's take for example the Team-MediaPortal profile. Default image that is being shown when using twitter is 48x48: http://a1.twimg.com/profile_images/761823334/MP_Packaging_Blue_Shadow_normal.jpg...
Hi edsche, It seems that the twitter thumbnail are in a very low resolution, and it seems like there's a very easy solution...
Hi edsche, It seems that the twitter thumbnail are in a very low resolution, and it seems like there's a very easy solution...
Replies
Views
Bump My twitter isn't updating also for some time
Bump My twitter isn't updating also for some time
For some time now InfoService is failing to update my twitter feeds. The error being logged is as below, full log also attached...
Replies
Views
As title say, not updating twitter status when I watch a movie with MyVideos or MyFilms. I will attach log files if required and if Im the only one with this problem Thanks
As title say, not updating twitter status when I watch a movie with MyVideos or MyFilms. I will attach log files if required and if...
As title say, not updating twitter status when I watch a movie with MyVideos or MyFilms. I will attach log files if required and if...
Replies
Views
Ah, my problem was not using BasicHome!
Ah, my problem was not using BasicHome!
I have InfoService v1.6.2 installed on MediaPortal v1.1.1 but cannot get the ticker to show up on the home screen. I am using...
Replies
Views
I have already been changing the code in recently added part for upcoming new version of InfoService. Today i fixed some more bugs and also added more extended logging of the feature. Perhaps you could try the version and see if the problem persist.
I have already been changing the code in recently added part for upcoming new version of InfoService. Today i fixed some more bugs...
I have sometimes noticed that the Fanart and Thumb properties are not being set in the InfoService.xml: <RecentlyAddedSettings>...
Replies
Views
Looks like this one, so closing this thread and moving to infoservice sub forum. PM me if you do not agree. https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/infoservice-522/weatherutils-wworker_runworkercompleted-throwargumentoutofrangeexception-91438/
Looks like this one, so closing this thread and moving to infoservice sub forum. PM me if you do not agree...
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.2 (no SVN) MediaPortal Skin: StreamedMP Windows Version: Windows XP SP3 CPU Type: Intel Core2 Duo 3GHZ...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Stuttering Ticker DE
Thank you. It fixed my problem of ticker stuttering :)
Thank you. It fixed my problem of ticker stuttering :)
Hi I love InfoService but I have major problems with the ticker on the Home page. It constantly scrolls a couple of spaces...
Replies
Views
AW: Startup Weather errors Hi, After deinstalling 1.4.10 Update - Computer shutdown and then installing 1.4.10 again - it works!:D:D:D Many Thanks Haraldpeter
AW: Startup Weather errors Hi, After deinstalling 1.4.10 Update - Computer shutdown and then installing 1.4.10 again - it...
Hi, After Update from 1.4.9 to 1.4.10 StreamedMP via Patch I have no Weatrher Info anymore. I send my logs Best Regards...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Startup problems DE
It worked. Many thanks for your help. Happy New Year Sorry for my english. /Jakob
It worked. Many thanks for your help. Happy New Year Sorry for my english. /Jakob
MediaPortal Version: 1.0.2 MediaPortal Skin: blue 16:9 Windows Version: vista SP1 CPU Type: AMD x2 2.1GHz HDD: Samsung F1 1Tb...
Replies
Views
Can you add support of most recently added for MyFilms plugin? The info of movies is stored in a .xml file following this structure: <Movie Number="121" Checked="False" MediaLabel="DD" MediaType="HD-1080" Source="F:\Videos\Peliculas\300 HD-1080p -dual-.mkv" Date="16/09/2008" Rating="7.3" OriginalTitle="300 (Three Hundred)"...
Can you add support of most recently added for MyFilms plugin? The info of movies is stored in a .xml file following this...
Can you add support of most recently added for MyFilms plugin? The info of movies is stored in a .xml file following this...
Replies
Views
Hello, thanks for the latest update for infoservice.. I'm very happy that this plugin isn't death! :D I have only a small problem with streamedMP and this the twitter page. You can see what's going wrong in the image bellow: I hope someone can fix this! :)
Hello, thanks for the latest update for infoservice.. I'm very happy that this plugin isn't death! :D I have only a small...
Hello, thanks for the latest update for infoservice.. I'm very happy that this plugin isn't death! :D I have only a small...
Replies
Views
Other than manually editing the font and adding missing characters, no..
Other than manually editing the font and adding missing characters, no..
hi all! for a long time i have a problem showing croatian rss feeds. if there is such feed added in infoservice config, then...
Replies
Views
OK - would be good of you to write how you solved it, so others can benefit from your effort... :)
OK - would be good of you to write how you solved it, so others can benefit from your effort... :)
Earth calling Earth, I want to use OPERA BROWSER as the "other" choice in InfoService advanced setup. What info do I need such...
Replies
Views
One small problem, One of my feeds (Australian ABC Breaking News) is not updating properly In the infoservice log I have this problem when infoservice attempts to update the feed 7/07/2011 10:31:22 p.m. | 0009 | Feed | Info | Try to delete feed cache 7/07/2011 10:31:22 p.m. | 0009 | Feed | Info | It's not the time to delete...
One small problem, One of my feeds (Australian ABC Breaking News) is not updating properly In the infoservice log I have this...
One small problem, One of my feeds (Australian ABC Breaking News) is not updating properly In the infoservice log I have this...
Replies
Views
Oups!! Sorry guys and thanks for the help... but... it should be good to update the MPInstaller list and the plugin repository with the last version ;-)
Oups!! Sorry guys and thanks for the help... but... it should be good to update the MPInstaller list and the plugin repository...
Hi, Is a compatible version is planned to come out soon? The actual one 1.6.6.230 isn't compatible. Strange because on the...
Replies
Views
There is some info here. InfoService Steve
There is some info here. InfoService Steve
Maybe I'm missing something, but I looked for instructions on how to do this and couldn't find it. Perhaps it would be good to put...
Replies
Views
jack is spot on - according to logs it is the same infoservice problem. The fix is here: https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/infoservice-522/fix-crash-weatherutils-wworker_runworkercompleted-argumentoutofrangeexception-91588/ Closing this since we already have a lot op threads about it.
jack is spot on - according to logs it is the same infoservice problem. The fix is here...
Hello together, I uninstalled my MP a few days ago and updated my system to the new MP 1.1.2 - before the update I had no...
Replies
Views
Thread closed, no need to have two.. For possible fix and discussion, visit here: https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/infoservice-522/weatherutils-wworker_runworkercompleted-throwargumentoutofrangeexception-91438/
Thread closed, no need to have two.. For possible fix and discussion, visit here...
It's been nice and stable fo months. Working OK last night, this morning it keeps crashing on start-up. There's no inidication that...
Replies
Views
Had time to check logs now. Looks like same error so I am closing this thread and moving it to Infoservice forum.
Had time to check logs now. Looks like same error so I am closing this thread and moving it to Infoservice forum.
MediaPortal Version: MP 1.2.0 Alpha SVN v1.1.5.26688 MediaPortal Skin: Maya Windows Version: Win7 32-bit CPU Type: Intel i7 (860)...
Replies
Views
.. :sorry:
.. :sorry:
First want to say that I got it fixed and want to thank everyone here in the MP forums :) Until this point my MePo was working...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom