Input/Output Interfaces (8 Viewers)

Discussions about Remote Controls, VFD's, keyboards and their drivers in here
Please note that the 'Microsoft MCE' handler is now deprecated and will be withdrawn in MP 1.13. All MCE remotes and other eHome IR devices are now driven by our new HID handler.
Please note that the 'Microsoft MCE' handler is now deprecated and will be withdrawn in MP 1.13. All MCE remotes and other eHome IR...
Recommended Remotes: Remotes in this thread have all been verified by users to work with MediaPortal without any additional...
Replies
Views
  • Poll
Here I wrote down some features of my universal multi-protocol IR receiver. At the moment I think about manufacturing a small batch and would be happy to know your opinion about whether it should be offered as kit where you'd have to solder some components yourself or as a ready-to-use and completely built device. Option A would...
Here I wrote down some features of my universal multi-protocol IR receiver. At the moment I think about manufacturing a small batch...
Here I wrote down some features of my universal multi-protocol IR receiver. At the moment I think about manufacturing a small batch...
Replies
Views
  • Poll
How about a custom case that holds a unit that can be removed for bay installation? Everyone's happy. ;) I already have a receiver built into my NUC, but would probably buy a unit if there's a display that shows info (folder, media playing etc). Emph
How about a custom case that holds a unit that can be removed for bay installation? Everyone's happy. ;) I already have a receiver...
Replies
Views
Re: How to set up keys on microsoft multimedia keyboard? Edit: All is now sorted thanks for replies. :)
Re: How to set up keys on microsoft multimedia keyboard? Edit: All is now sorted thanks for replies. :)
Sorry if this is a really noobish question but, how the hell do i set up the keys in mediaportal config? I go into config, tick to...
Replies
Views
Cool, looks like you've found a way! I might check it out this weekend if i can find some time. I'll let you know if i succeeded.
Cool, looks like you've found a way! I might check it out this weekend if i can find some time. I'll let you know if i succeeded.
I was wondering if anyone has some experience with the use of this keyboard in combination with MediaPortal. Is there a way to...
Replies
Views
I solve this problem. I must switch keyboard from czech to english and button 0-9 is funkcion
I solve this problem. I must switch keyboard from czech to english and button 0-9 is funkcion
| Logitech Harmony One | Soundgraph IMon Pad Remote Controller | MCE Remote | | Shortcut'er | Soundraph iMON Software | Harmony...
Replies
Views
I still use it and it works well. But I wonder if there is better support today at Logitech database for remotes. I think that you today can choose a PC, but I have not tried it my self.
I still use it and it works well. But I wonder if there is better support today at Logitech database for remotes. I think that you...
Hi! I found a way to get Logitech Harmony Ultimate remote to work with MP via Bluetooth at...
Replies
Views
I just got this keyboard and I'm finding it very cool. Just thought I'd share... Zippy RF-666
I just got this keyboard and I'm finding it very cool. Just thought I'd share... Zippy RF-666
Replies
Views
Thanks, I'll give it a try in the morning. I'll keep you posted. Couldn't find the screen, will look again in the morning. Yeah, but it came with an Asus tv/fm tunercard, so I thought that could have something to do with it...less likely Damn, I had my hopes up for a deal coming from you haha. I'll keep my eyes open. I'll try...
Thanks, I'll give it a try in the morning. I'll keep you posted. Couldn't find the screen, will look again in the morning...
I have a xpc-rc01 receiver and remote but i want to use the receiver with my harmony 525 instead of the budled remote. I tried...
Replies
Views
Hi, I have an xbox 360 universal media remote which seems pretty good for Mediaportal (given the price). I am using it with my old MS MCE RC6 IR receiver and OOB it works fine. However, there are a few buttons on it that are not on the original remote and so don't seem to do anything in MP. I was wondering how I would map them? I...
Hi, I have an xbox 360 universal media remote which seems pretty good for Mediaportal (given the price). I am using it with my old...
Hi, I have an xbox 360 universal media remote which seems pretty good for Mediaportal (given the price). I am using it with my old...
Replies
Views
Hey hioctane, Thanks for that speedy reply. I don't think the wake up will be too much of an issue as I have a WOL app for my iPhone if I get too lazy to press the power button! Lol What do I need to download and is the configuration tricky? Thanks Langers I have installed IRSS and chose the MCE profile and no joy. Please...
Hey hioctane, Thanks for that speedy reply. I don't think the wake up will be too much of an issue as I have a WOL app for my...
Hi Guys, First off, I'm new here so go easy if you can (unless I'm being a total douche!!) I would also like to take this...
Replies
Views
If you own a x10 RF based remote like ATI, medion etc. then you probably also know that getting the remote control to actually turn on your PC from standby or hibernation is difficult if not impossible. In this regard MCE remote users are spoiled. It more or less works out of the box. But with a few tricks you can actually have the...
If you own a x10 RF based remote like ATI, medion etc. then you probably also know that getting the remote control to actually turn...
If you own a x10 RF based remote like ATI, medion etc. then you probably also know that getting the remote control to actually turn...
Replies
Views
Hauppauge 45 button remote (new/grey)
Hauppauge 45 button remote (new/grey)
Can you please post all the working remotes in MP? Preferably all strait out the box or with few issues. Thanks I start: -...
Replies
Views
Thanx for your help, needed one:thx:
Thanx for your help, needed one:thx:
Hi i'm looking for a good matrix lcd screen for my HTPC, I have already found some nice lcd's:D. BLK202A-WB-BK Matrix Orbital...
Replies
Views
Hi there, I have Mediaportal running under XP Pro SP3 and want to buy this remote: Amazon.com: Windows Vista Certified Media Center MCE Remote Control w/ IR Emitter and Infrared Receiver for Windows Vista Home Premium and Windows Vista Ultimate: Electronics Newegg.com - Anyware GP-IR02BK Vista 2 channel IR Remote Control I...
Hi there, I have Mediaportal running under XP Pro SP3 and want to buy this remote: Amazon.com: Windows Vista Certified Media...
Hi there, I have Mediaportal running under XP Pro SP3 and want to buy this remote: Amazon.com: Windows Vista Certified Media...
Replies
Views
Run Group Policy Object Editor (GPEdit.msc), expand Computer Configuration (for per-machine settings if you want disable for all users on the computer) or User Configuration (for per-user settings if you want to disable for logged on user only), then expand Administrative Templates, and finally Windows Components, and select Windows...
Run Group Policy Object Editor (GPEdit.msc), expand Computer Configuration (for per-machine settings if you want disable for all...
Aloha all together I just got a problem I didn't find an answer to by searching the Forum. Windows 7 Home Premium has been...
Replies
Views
Can no-one offer any advice?
Can no-one offer any advice?
Hi there - hope someone can help me with this as it is driving me bonkers. I have an mCubed HFX classic case that came with iMon...
Replies
Views
not working.... dont get any results... can anyone send me the driver per pm?
not working.... dont get any results... can anyone send me the driver per pm?
i just installed windows 7 64 bit reduced media edition. Normaly he install with it the Mce Remote ehome infrared transceive...
Replies
Views
I'm pretty sure imon uses a different protocol (RC5 vs RC6) so they wont be compatible. (Unless soundgraph have since changed their IR protocol, but this was the case with my silverstone lc16-m with imon inside)
I'm pretty sure imon uses a different protocol (RC5 vs RC6) so they wont be compatible. (Unless soundgraph have since changed their...
Hey guys, merry xmas ! Im using Mediaportal 1.2.1 on Windows 7. My Soundgraph VFD in my antec fusion v2 case ist my IR Receiver...
Replies
Views
I have one of these remotes USB Windows Media Center Remote Control for PC Notebook - eBay Other Remote Controls, Remote Controls, Accessories, Electronics. (end time 25-Sep-10 20:09:09 AEST) to control my HTPC. Does anyone know if a logitech remote will work with the USB IR that comes with this remote? Thanks, Brett
I have one of these remotes USB Windows Media Center Remote Control for PC Notebook - eBay Other Remote Controls, Remote Controls...
I have one of these remotes USB Windows Media Center Remote Control for PC Notebook - eBay Other Remote Controls, Remote Controls...
Replies
Views
Some links to remote http://www.realvnc.com http://ultravnc.sourceforge.net http://www.dameware.com http://www.famatech.com http://www.tightvnc.com http://www.netremote.org/
Some links to remote http://www.realvnc.com http://ultravnc.sourceforge.net http://www.dameware.com http://www.famatech.com...
Hi all - I'm a bit new to this Media Portal but so far i'm very impressed - Hats off to everyone involved. I've got a dedicated...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I'm looking for a RF remote which is able to get the machine started. X10 from Medion/ Marmitek is not capable to do so. I found these potential ones, but I'm not sure: - ATI AIW remote II - SCONI V2 ( external solution ) ... Thanks for any comment. Gerd
Hi all, I'm looking for a RF remote which is able to get the machine started. X10 from Medion/ Marmitek is not capable to do...
Hi all, I'm looking for a RF remote which is able to get the machine started. X10 from Medion/ Marmitek is not capable to do...
Replies
Views
Which one do you have? I found that there seem to be several different versions and different prices (although many sites dont specify which version they are selling). For example, I have found a90-00001, a90-00007, a90-00009 and more. Its hard finding detailed info on what the difference is. My crucial requirement is it works with...
Which one do you have? I found that there seem to be several different versions and different prices (although many sites dont...
Does MediaPortal Team recommend any particular remote that will work with Vista 64-bit, Mediaportal and the blu-ray plugin for...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Which remote? DE
And new ones made no difference, dumb question to ask I know. Think I would go along with a half decent harmony as well if completely dead, at least they properly emulate a MCE remote, I have not seen a real new MCE remote for sale in the UK for a while now.
And new ones made no difference, dumb question to ask I know. Think I would go along with a half decent harmony as well if...
My MCE2005 Microsoft remote has just died (it's about 5yrs old, so probably about time!). Can anyone recommend a new remote that i...
Replies
Views
First: Welcome! Don't think you'll find any alt. for the same price, I'm afraid.
First: Welcome! Don't think you'll find any alt. for the same price, I'm afraid.
I am building my new system and am going to be using it as a Media Center. I can't bring myself to buy a copy of XP MCE 2005...
Replies
Views
Which model Gyration ?
Which model Gyration ?
Hi, I've been using MP for a while now, and to normally control it I use a VNC program to connect to it from another computer...
Replies
Views
You can buy a receiver from this guy in Germany: [v] RC6 MCE IR-Empfänger / Receiver für das Windows Media Center und HTPC - einzeln - MCE-Community.de
You can buy a receiver from this guy in Germany: [v] RC6 MCE IR-Empfänger / Receiver für das Windows Media Center und HTPC -...
Hi to all, recently i buy the harmony 555 and i dont have any ir receiver i would like some advise to choose a usb receiver,my...
Replies
Views
Thanks! Thanks for that... I'll get one on order today!
Thanks! Thanks for that... I'll get one on order today!
Hi, I'm building a machine for a friend to integrate into their £45,000 home entertainment system. They don't want to use...
Replies
Views
That Philips remote should be able to power on and off through your iMON setup if set in MCE compatibility mode. As a replacement to your iMON receiver I can recommend that Inteset PC-IRS5-01 Universal Infrared Receiver.
That Philips remote should be able to power on and off through your iMON setup if set in MCE compatibility mode. As a replacement...
Hi. I need to buy a imon pad (RM200), but can not find on any site. You can help me. I am from barcelona. Thank you.
Replies
Views
Where is a good place to buy an IR port for my computer? I was going to use the XBOX 360 remote with it.....
Where is a good place to buy an IR port for my computer? I was going to use the XBOX 360 remote with it.....
Replies
Views
already done :-)
already done :-)
Does anyone know where I can buy one of these? http://www.amazon.co.uk/Philips-SRM-5100-Microsoft-Control/dp/B000QG1ZUM There is...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom