Input/Output Interfaces (5 Viewers)

Discussions about Remote Controls, VFD's, keyboards and their drivers in here
Logitech Unify range of product comes to mind since you can run up to 6 input devices from a single low profile Unify USB dongle. However I don't believe they offer a Unify remote.
Logitech Unify range of product comes to mind since you can run up to 6 input devices from a single low profile Unify USB dongle...
Can anyone recommend a decent 2.4GHz usb dongle remote that works well with MP? A nice keyboard (with built in mouse trackpad) that...
Replies
Views
See the original article on at OrigenAE. How do I use the RC197 remote Using the Remote Control You use the remote control to interact with most of the features in Media Center. Your remote control has five types of buttons: Navigation buttons, to move between items on the screen. Playback buttons, to control your media (for...
See the original article on at OrigenAE. How do I use the RC197 remote Using the Remote Control You use the remote control to...
See the original article on at OrigenAE. How do I use the RC197 remote Using the Remote Control You use the remote control to...
Replies
Views
Ho yeah, that tiny IR extension cable is really great. Inteset should offer such an option.
Ho yeah, that tiny IR extension cable is really great. Inteset should offer such an option.
I received and thoroughly tested that Inteset PC-IRS5-01 Universal Infrared Receiver. It turns out to be a really good IR receiver...
Replies
Views
  • Poll
How about a custom case that holds a unit that can be removed for bay installation? Everyone's happy. ;) I already have a receiver built into my NUC, but would probably buy a unit if there's a display that shows info (folder, media playing etc). Emph
How about a custom case that holds a unit that can be removed for bay installation? Everyone's happy. ;) I already have a receiver...
Here I wrote down some features of my universal multi-protocol IR receiver. At the moment I think about manufacturing a small batch...
Replies
Views
  • Poll
Here I wrote down some features of my universal multi-protocol IR receiver. At the moment I think about manufacturing a small batch and would be happy to know your opinion about whether it should be offered as kit where you'd have to solder some components yourself or as a ready-to-use and completely built device. Option A would...
Here I wrote down some features of my universal multi-protocol IR receiver. At the moment I think about manufacturing a small batch...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 MCE RC6 IR receivers shortcomings (1 Viewer) DE
I have now checked this. The "MyHarmony" online setup tool does not recognise the "Hama 00052451" as a supported device :(, but it does recognise and support the "Ortek VRC-1100" -- it calls it the "Ortek Media Player" :). I added this to my Harmony 650 (I had one unused device available in the 650), and updated my "HTPC" activity...
I have now checked this. The "MyHarmony" online setup tool does not recognise the "Hama 00052451" as a supported device :(, but it...
There are two shortcomings common to existing MCE RC6 IR receivers: (1) On wake from sleep or wake from hibernation, a...
Replies
Views
That's what they do. They are just mini wireless keyboard.
That's what they do. They are just mini wireless keyboard.
Hi guys. I have had a little read through the forum and the posts I have come across seem a year or two old and I had wondered if...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Flirc USB dongle DE
Sweet, Cheers mate, might have to grab one this week. Ta Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk
Sweet, Cheers mate, might have to grab one this week. Ta Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk
Anyone ever tried one of these? Sounds like it would be good if it works with MP. Flirc USB (v2) - Use any Remote with your Media...
Replies
Views
Two years old, ain't that old. But yeah, you would expect it to be fixed by now.
Two years old, ain't that old. But yeah, you would expect it to be fixed by now.
Hello, I am using Logitech's Harmony Smart Control system for my main HTPC in the living. For quite some time I experience...
Replies
Views
Thanks for the quick reply @CyberSimian . I will give that one a go and hopefully it works!
Thanks for the quick reply @CyberSimian . I will give that one a go and hopefully it works!
Hi, I recently purchased the Bose Solo 5 TV system. This soundbar has a Bose universal style remote included. MediaPortal is...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom