Input/Output Interfaces (4 Viewers)

Discussions about Remote Controls, VFD's, keyboards and their drivers in here
Pretty fair.. I'll spend some time during the week end to configure it. Do you know of any existing template already mapping the most common keys? It's still pretty fuzzy in my mind.. but I was thinking to have something similar to a small utility I found that simulate keys using the remote control. This utility has two modes you...
Pretty fair.. I'll spend some time during the week end to configure it. Do you know of any existing template already mapping the...
What TV's support being turned On/Off with the MCE 2005 remote control? The IRBlaster and the IR transmittors(work for any...
Replies
Views
well I guess I can dig out the soldering iron again Obi-Wan style Thanks mPod
well I guess I can dig out the soldering iron again Obi-Wan style Thanks mPod
I need a IR reciever that I can use with an existing remote. Any recomendations that will work with MP?
Replies
Views
Here's a link: http://www.myelectronics.nl/contents/en-us/d116.html I did not built it in, I have it against the wall at shoulder level
Here's a link: http://www.myelectronics.nl/contents/en-us/d116.html I did not built it in, I have it against the wall at...
Hi all, looking to build a HTPC. Would like to have a touch screen. I've seen the uneed X15e http://www.iuneed.com/x15e.html...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I'm looking for a RF remote which is able to get the machine started. X10 from Medion/ Marmitek is not capable to do so. I found these potential ones, but I'm not sure: - ATI AIW remote II - SCONI V2 ( external solution ) ... Thanks for any comment. Gerd
Hi all, I'm looking for a RF remote which is able to get the machine started. X10 from Medion/ Marmitek is not capable to do...
Hi all, I'm looking for a RF remote which is able to get the machine started. X10 from Medion/ Marmitek is not capable to do...
Replies
Views
IR Keyboard for JP1 Here is some info... The liteon 7551 keyboard is often referred to as an "Airboard" keyboard. I would recommed the forums at http://hifi-remote.com/forums. Specifically, there is a whole thread dedicated to the development of the protocol at...
IR Keyboard for JP1 Here is some info... The liteon 7551 keyboard is often referred to as an "Airboard" keyboard. I would...
I have a WinTV Nova-Ci (DVB-S) which is a TT and does not work with the WINTV IRremote application. Therefore I cannot use the...
Replies
Views
Anonymous
A
A
MP1 MP2 Recommended RF Remote? (1 Viewer) DE
URC-100 I'd recommend the URC-100. This is a nice RF + IR remote that can do 8 devices, and fully learnable (plus JTAG interface!), with over 40 keys. There's a very good discussion of this remote (and its bigger brothers) at http://www.remotecentral.com/urcseries/ For the RF portion to work, you need to buy the MRF-100A RF...
URC-100 I'd recommend the URC-100. This is a nice RF + IR remote that can do 8 devices, and fully learnable (plus JTAG...
I need an RF remote as my HTPC is hidden and I don’t want to walk in to the next room to change channel. Can anyone recommend a...
Replies
Views
Anonymous
A
A
MP1 MP2 Best Remote Control DE
I have a ATI Remote Wonder I; Which is cheap! There is a plugin for controlling MP around, just search this forum! Works great, And best of all ... it works from a distance since it's a RF-control. Other (more expensive) choices are the great looking Firefly (which you have seen!) the Remote Wonder II and the Remote Wonder+...
I have a ATI Remote Wonder I; Which is cheap! There is a plugin for controlling MP around, just search this forum! Works...
Hi, I am just downloading MP and I need to buy a remote control. I want to connect it directly to my pc, so I need a reciever as...
Replies
Views
A
MP1 MP2 Remote questions. DE
I highly recommend the MS MCE2005 remote, too. I am using the "US" one and it has the added advantage of back-lit keys, which is ideal for a dark home theatre... 8)
I highly recommend the MS MCE2005 remote, too. I am using the "US" one and it has the added advantage of back-lit keys, which is...
Anyone have any info that lists pros/cons of different remotes with htpc's/MP. I am waiting on the delivery of my Twinhan 102g and...
Replies
Views
IR Receiver Hi I have build that one (LIRC) and it works perfectly with winlirc and with girder. The main problem is that we cant make it wake-up the pc with the remote... So i am going to build this one since is USB (or try to build it... 3€ deserve a try :lol: )...
IR Receiver Hi I have build that one (LIRC) and it works perfectly with winlirc and with girder. The main problem is that we...
Hope this is the right place for this post... I know there are many forums on the Internet for how to build your own...
Replies
Views
Anonymous
A
A
If you won't be using a TV tuner the Keyspan Digital Media Remote works great and it's only $9 after rebate at CompUSA right now. The remote is kinda small but for that price you can also buy a learning universal remote and use the small one for doing presentations or something. I suppose with a little programming the receiver...
If you won't be using a TV tuner the Keyspan Digital Media Remote works great and it's only $9 after rebate at CompUSA right now...
Which remote controls should I consider for the HTPC? Thanks!
Replies
Views
Top Bottom