Input/Output Interfaces (12 Viewers)

Discussions about Remote Controls, VFD's, keyboards and their drivers in here
Hello, first sorry for my bad english. i have a problem with my vfd-display and the minidisplay plugin. an example: i go to settings and select with my remote the item display settings. the vfd display shows: in line 1: settings in line 2: display settings but after 3 or 4 seconds it turns into the idle-mode and...
Hello, first sorry for my bad english. i have a problem with my vfd-display and the minidisplay plugin. an example: i go...
Hello, first sorry for my bad english. i have a problem with my vfd-display and the minidisplay plugin. an example: i go...
Replies
Views
I`m thinking of buying the Hauppauge 1600 (model 1181), does anyone know if the remote that comes with it will work well with MediaPortal?
I`m thinking of buying the Hauppauge 1600 (model 1181), does anyone know if the remote that comes with it will work well with...
I`m thinking of buying the Hauppauge 1600 (model 1181), does anyone know if the remote that comes with it will work well with...
Replies
Views
Firstly, my apologies, I don't use MP. Tried it and couldn't see how it could make my life easier. It doesn't have a proprietary browser like Zinc TV, and for playing local files I can click on shortucts of "My Videos" or "My Music" on the desktop and play files via VLC or WMP software. May be this is because my HTPC is a separate...
Firstly, my apologies, I don't use MP. Tried it and couldn't see how it could make my life easier. It doesn't have a proprietary...
Firstly, my apologies, I don't use MP. Tried it and couldn't see how it could make my life easier. It doesn't have a proprietary...
Replies
Views
My new Intel DG45ID motherboard has 2 sets of IR headers, one for receiveing & one for sending. (Intel Desktop Board DG45ID - Overview) I would much prefer to use onboard IR controller, as it probably has quite good integration with power on, from low-power state, and my board has onboard winbond IR controller chip-set. I also have...
My new Intel DG45ID motherboard has 2 sets of IR headers, one for receiveing & one for sending. (Intel Desktop Board DG45ID -...
My new Intel DG45ID motherboard has 2 sets of IR headers, one for receiveing & one for sending. (Intel Desktop Board DG45ID -...
Replies
Views
I understand that MCE remotes can be used to control MP and launch the program using the green button. My problem is that although the gyration remote is certified for MCE it doesn't fully work in MP. In device manager the mouse and remote are listed as HID devices and I obviously have this type of remote enabled in MP. Is it...
I understand that MCE remotes can be used to control MP and launch the program using the green button. My problem is that although...
I understand that MCE remotes can be used to control MP and launch the program using the green button. My problem is that although...
Replies
Views
First sorry for almost spamming forum with my cries for help :sorry: Hi guys, i have UltraX Media Remote and Eventghost for turning MP on and of with red button, for rest i use UltraXMediaRemotePlugin.zip from roysolberg and it works almost perfect. Now, i was wandering, is there any way to map two buttons on remote for calling TV...
First sorry for almost spamming forum with my cries for help :sorry: Hi guys, i have UltraX Media Remote and Eventghost for...
First sorry for almost spamming forum with my cries for help :sorry: Hi guys, i have UltraX Media Remote and Eventghost for...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I don't usually pimp products, but after the pain I went through with who knows how many iMon setups and even a pretty damn expensive Harmony 1000 which eventually died, I figured I'd share this find to spread the love. I'm not affiliated with whoever wrote this app in any way, but great work deserves to be shared...
Hi all, I don't usually pimp products, but after the pain I went through with who knows how many iMon setups and even a pretty...
Hi all, I don't usually pimp products, but after the pain I went through with who knows how many iMon setups and even a pretty...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 VFD's DE
my antec system is running sweet and hasnt been causing me any problems, its now time to move it to the living room, i want a vfd to finish it off, i did a search on the net but not alot out there anyone recommend anything, using Antec NSK2480 case
my antec system is running sweet and hasnt been causing me any problems, its now time to move it to the living room, i want a vfd...
my antec system is running sweet and hasnt been causing me any problems, its now time to move it to the living room, i want a vfd...
Replies
Views
Dear mediaportal users and experts, Could anybody guide me how to get my harmony remote working with mediaportal using the IR reciever in my USB tv-tuner card (Hauppauge HVR-900h) ? I've read that some people get it to work setting up the remote as a windows media center remote in MEDIAPORTAL condig. Allthoug it doesn't work for...
Dear mediaportal users and experts, Could anybody guide me how to get my harmony remote working with mediaportal using the IR...
Dear mediaportal users and experts, Could anybody guide me how to get my harmony remote working with mediaportal using the IR...
Replies
Views
Hi, My Yamaha sound system (Reciever) volume control seem to be teh same ir control as my hauppauge hvr-900HD change channel IR code, which means that I've to change channel in order to change the volume. My remote is a logitech harmony 515 universal remote. ANy suggestions how to fix this problem?
Hi, My Yamaha sound system (Reciever) volume control seem to be teh same ir control as my hauppauge hvr-900HD change channel IR...
Hi, My Yamaha sound system (Reciever) volume control seem to be teh same ir control as my hauppauge hvr-900HD change channel IR...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom