Input/Output Interfaces (11 Viewers)

Discussions about Remote Controls, VFD's, keyboards and their drivers in here
I re-tried to get it working yesterday with no success.... only curious thing is that it works when I set mp to "SHOW LAST ACTIVE MODULE WHEN RESUMING from standby" but when I do this my fanarthandler at the start screen doesnt load and no pictures shows - plus MP hangs at start for around 3-5 sec To me it seems that MP loses the...
I re-tried to get it working yesterday with no success.... only curious thing is that it works when I set mp to "SHOW LAST ACTIVE...
Hey guys. I already postet this in german forum but I try again to find help at this place. When my HTPC (P8h67-I Mobo , RC6 IR...
Replies
Views
For all of you that have built your own HTPC, I'd like to know what the best COLOUR PROGRAMMABLE LCD is that's supported by miniDisplay, if any. If not, has anyone bought one that has an API so I can write my own plugin? I want it to be colour, programmable, fit in a 5.25" bay and be clear to read at 10 feet or so. Currently, I...
For all of you that have built your own HTPC, I'd like to know what the best COLOUR PROGRAMMABLE LCD is that's supported by...
For all of you that have built your own HTPC, I'd like to know what the best COLOUR PROGRAMMABLE LCD is that's supported by...
Replies
Views
^ agree with above suggestion, I have one too although it looks different it is an HP MCE clone remote. Buy on ebay with free shipping from HK. approx $15 USD incl P&P. As per the sticked thread https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/threads/recommended-remotes-receivers-for-mediaportal.120528/
^ agree with above suggestion, I have one too although it looks different it is an HP MCE clone remote. Buy on ebay with free...
Hi, I am looking for a cheap remote control for a Mediaportal Client that just works without any configuration (I did try an...
Replies
Views
No problem for IMon VFD + MCE Remote (except that you have to install the MCE receiver, since the IMon Receiver won't understand MCE IR)
No problem for IMon VFD + MCE Remote (except that you have to install the MCE receiver, since the IMon Receiver won't understand...
I am planning to build an HTPC around the Silverstone LC14M. This case has an IMON VFD built-in and is delivered with a remote. I...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 about imon remote DE
what i want to now is if the remote works with the same infrared codes for left, right, up, down keyboard and the mouse, and the button for the switch between keyboard and mouse is controlled by hardware or software, and if it is by software can i set the default to the keyboard function and not the mouse, thanks
what i want to now is if the remote works with the same infrared codes for left, right, up, down keyboard and the mouse, and the...
i am thinking on buying a imon vfd but what i want to now is if i can learn in another remote the navigations key only(left, right...
Replies
Views
This is really giving me grief..... I have 2 original MCE remotes with the 4 coloured buttons works 100%. But I have 5 clients I cannot get them anymore so I have bought 2 Speedlinks SL6399. These are not compatible with MP but works fine in MCE... but with the keyboard plugin they are 99% useable so still not there yet Next...
This is really giving me grief..... I have 2 original MCE remotes with the 4 coloured buttons works 100%. But I have 5 clients...
This is really giving me grief..... I have 2 original MCE remotes with the 4 coloured buttons works 100%. But I have 5 clients...
Replies
Views
Logitech Unify range of product comes to mind since you can run up to 6 input devices from a single low profile Unify USB dongle. However I don't believe they offer a Unify remote.
Logitech Unify range of product comes to mind since you can run up to 6 input devices from a single low profile Unify USB dongle...
Can anyone recommend a decent 2.4GHz usb dongle remote that works well with MP? A nice keyboard (with built in mouse trackpad) that...
Replies
Views
I have the One-for-All 7960, which is identical to the 7962, apart from lacking the "Smart Motion" control. Code 1272 is the correct one to use. With my Microsoft-compatible Dell IR receiver, all buttons work on Windows Media Center without requiring further set-up. However, with MediaPortal further set-up is required. Start...
I have the One-for-All 7960, which is identical to the 7962, apart from lacking the "Smart Motion" control. Code 1272 is the...
Hello all! Before tossing it in the trash i might just ask the community. I got the old Microsoft ir receiver plugged in my Lenovo...
Replies
Views
it works for MCE remote, thanks :)
it works for MCE remote, thanks :)
i nearly killed my pc with this pressed it, thinking it would at least ask me pc powered off to hypernation couldnt...
Replies
Views
Yes, I think that may be the case. When I started this thread however long ago, the mapped eject button definitely worked as expected. I did notice that it had stopped working a while back with my system, but as I don't often use optical discs, I had no clue when it had stopped working. I couldn't figure out what was wrong, and I...
Yes, I think that may be the case. When I started this thread however long ago, the mapped eject button definitely worked as...
I have an HP MCE remote like the one below. There are two buttons, "Eject" and "Visualisations" that don't appear in the MCE remote...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom