Input/Output Interfaces (9 Viewers)

Discussions about Remote Controls, VFD's, keyboards and their drivers in here
There are a few programs that can interface with a remote. Mediaportal.exe (Run MP Config -> Remotes) IRSS (+ IRSS Mediaportal MP Control plugin or IRSS translator to remap keystrokes) HIP (Remap IR codes to keystrokes) LM Remote KeyMap (Remap IR codes to keystrokes)
There are a few programs that can interface with a remote. Mediaportal.exe (Run MP Config -> Remotes) IRSS (+ IRSS Mediaportal MP...
Hi, I've a Hauppauge hvr900h tv-tuner card with IR receiver and an harmony 515 universal remote. It works quite good to use this...
Replies
Views
Hi there, I used a dev version of team mediaportal for more than two years now and just decided to reinstall my htpc today. Now I have a very fresh system with nearly everything running perfectly :-) thanks so far!!! but there are two problems left: - move right with the remote does not work, up - down and left works without...
Hi there, I used a dev version of team mediaportal for more than two years now and just decided to reinstall my htpc today. Now...
Hi there, I used a dev version of team mediaportal for more than two years now and just decided to reinstall my htpc today. Now...
Replies
Views
Hi all! I have HTPC in the case Zalman HD503 with IMON LCD from Soundgraph. Recently, native remote control IMON has broken. I want to buy URC8308, but whether it will work with my HTPC and mediaportal? p.s Sorry for my bad english :)
Hi all! I have HTPC in the case Zalman HD503 with IMON LCD from Soundgraph. Recently, native remote control IMON has broken. I...
Hi all! I have HTPC in the case Zalman HD503 with IMON LCD from Soundgraph. Recently, native remote control IMON has broken. I...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 SKYSTAR 2 HD remote DE
Hi, I am building my HTPC and I have a question regarding remote controller. Has somebody used skystar remote controller to control mediaportal ? Is it working ?
Hi, I am building my HTPC and I have a question regarding remote controller. Has somebody used skystar remote controller to...
Hi, I am building my HTPC and I have a question regarding remote controller. Has somebody used skystar remote controller to...
Replies
Views
Hi, I've configured MP to launch WinDVD for HD disc playback. That works, but the Hauppage remote doesn't do anything in that program... I know that it isn't really a MP problem, but wondered if there was any way to get it working? Is there some software that will let the Hauppage remote work in other programs at all...?
Hi, I've configured MP to launch WinDVD for HD disc playback. That works, but the Hauppage remote doesn't do anything in that...
Hi, I've configured MP to launch WinDVD for HD disc playback. That works, but the Hauppage remote doesn't do anything in that...
Replies
Views
I've successfully soldered the first version (v1.1) of the USB Ultra IR with power on/off from www.ocinside.de and it's working fine. Now I like to build a second one (USB Ultra IR v2.0) for my Eee Box, to power on/off and control it from another room, do you think it's working and what's the maximum USB cable length??? :thx:
I've successfully soldered the first version (v1.1) of the USB Ultra IR with power on/off from www.ocinside.de and it's working...
I've successfully soldered the first version (v1.1) of the USB Ultra IR with power on/off from www.ocinside.de and it's working...
Replies
Views
I googled and looked around but couldn't find a clear cut answer. Can anyone recommend a simple MP remote that will work w/ WHS, nothing fancy just the basic features
I googled and looked around but couldn't find a clear cut answer. Can anyone recommend a simple MP remote that will work w/ WHS...
I googled and looked around but couldn't find a clear cut answer. Can anyone recommend a simple MP remote that will work w/ WHS...
Replies
Views
hi voila I finally passed a seven, but I have little problems in settings with the remote (I have the model 1039) walking without problem with xp and vista with seven but I miss a button the button "info" for the subtitle, etc ... mutate that the keyboard is represented by the Y button voila if someone is kind enough to...
hi voila I finally passed a seven, but I have little problems in settings with the remote (I have the model 1039) walking...
hi voila I finally passed a seven, but I have little problems in settings with the remote (I have the model 1039) walking...
Replies
Views
Has anybody heard of the aitech mce presentation remote. I have this remote and it works well with mce, it has all the correct mp buttons and a built in mouse, i have read online and this remote requires no drivers, i guess its a plug and play remote. Any idead how to set up for media portal? Please help..
Has anybody heard of the aitech mce presentation remote. I have this remote and it works well with mce, it has all the correct...
Has anybody heard of the aitech mce presentation remote. I have this remote and it works well with mce, it has all the correct...
Replies
Views
I`m thinking of buying the Hauppauge 1600 (model 1181), does anyone know if the remote that comes with it will work well with MediaPortal?
I`m thinking of buying the Hauppauge 1600 (model 1181), does anyone know if the remote that comes with it will work well with...
I`m thinking of buying the Hauppauge 1600 (model 1181), does anyone know if the remote that comes with it will work well with...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom