Input/Output Interfaces (3 Viewers)

Discussions about Remote Controls, VFD's, keyboards and their drivers in here
On a win7 laptop I find the 64bit implementation quite slow. Has anyone played around with it and improved it?
On a win7 laptop I find the 64bit implementation quite slow. Has anyone played around with it and improved it?
If anyone is stuck with or still clinging their Streamzap remote (which plays quite nice with LM Remote Keymap and a Logitech...
Replies
Views
Ich habe das bei mir so gelöst, dass ich den HTPC nur dann vom PS runterfahren lasse, wenn er im Home-Menü ist. Wenn ich dann den Fall habe, dass ich "mal kurz" aus dem Wohnzimmer gehe, gehe ich in ein Untermenü und unterbinde damit das Runterfahren. Ansonsten für Aufnahmen startet der PC im Home-Menü, macht die Aufnahme und fährt...
Ich habe das bei mir so gelöst, dass ich den HTPC nur dann vom PS runterfahren lasse, wenn er im Home-Menü ist. Wenn ich dann den...
Okay, not that simple ;-) I can wake up my HTPC from standby with my Harmony One. The powerscheduler send my HTPC to sleep after...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Leap Motion and WMC DE
Has anybody tried using the Leap Motion with WMC in Windows 8. I want to get one for Xmas for the sole purpose of controlling WMC, other PC functions can be done with a mouse and keyboard, I just want to do the basics such as change channel, volume, and navigation through the menu.
Has anybody tried using the Leap Motion with WMC in Windows 8. I want to get one for Xmas for the sole purpose of controlling WMC...
Has anybody tried using the Leap Motion with WMC in Windows 8. I want to get one for Xmas for the sole purpose of controlling WMC...
Replies
Views
^ agree with above suggestion, I have one too although it looks different it is an HP MCE clone remote. Buy on ebay with free shipping from HK. approx $15 USD incl P&P. As per the sticked thread https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/threads/recommended-remotes-receivers-for-mediaportal.120528/
^ agree with above suggestion, I have one too although it looks different it is an HP MCE clone remote. Buy on ebay with free...
Hi, I am looking for a cheap remote control for a Mediaportal Client that just works without any configuration (I did try an...
Replies
Views
Works, thanks @mbuzina
Works, thanks @mbuzina
Hi guys, title says it: is it possible to map a pc-reboot to a button in my combination MCE/Harmony One? Thanks for your input.
Replies
Views
Then I would loose a large amount of remote functionality from the HTPC since I do not think I can let the IRSS or other similar tools detect what HDMI port my receiver is listening at to determine what commands to send to what blaster. Besides my HTPC is in standby when not the source, that is one of the cool things the current setup...
Then I would loose a large amount of remote functionality from the HTPC since I do not think I can let the IRSS or other similar...
Hi, I have a Philips TV with HDMI-CEC and RF remote. I have a Mediaportal PC with HDMI-CEC Support through the Puls-Eight...
Replies
Views
Nope, not much.
Nope, not much.
I think I made a pretty nice Eventghost config and I want to share it with you all. I made it for the Conceptronic CLLRCMCE, but...
Replies
Views
Thanks for the advice, but unfortunately it didn't work. Disabled all and separately but it made no difference. Only side effect was, that the x10 device didn't work in MediaPortal anymore.
Thanks for the advice, but unfortunately it didn't work. Disabled all and separately but it made no difference. Only side effect...
Hi, I have a X10 remote (Medion) and when I press the volume button, it changes the system volume. Is there a way to disable...
Replies
Views
Any of these *should* be fine (free shipping) Ebay: http://www.ebay.com/itm/NEW-HP-MCE-Remote-Control-HP-USB-IR-Receiver-Win7-Vista-/251087369533?pt=US_Remote_Controls_Pointers&hash=item3a75f9353d http://www.ebay.com/itm/USB-HP-MCE-IR-Receiver-Blaster-Emitter-Wire-TOSHIBA-Remote-/251210997527?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_15&hash=item3a7d579f17...
Any of these *should* be fine (free shipping) Ebay...
Hi guys, Currently, I'm using a 45 buttons Hauppauge remote that came with my tv card and on the second system I'm using a...
Replies
Views
Dear Community, If someone is looking for a Remote Control Without IR,you can find it at Ebay- Keyspan Vista Media Center RF Remote Control It is Not the Regular windows media center remote that came with IR receiver! It is working Fine with Media Portal...
Dear Community, If someone is looking for a Remote Control Without IR,you can find it at Ebay- Keyspan Vista Media Center RF Remote...
Dear Community, If someone is looking for a Remote Control Without IR,you can find it at Ebay- Keyspan Vista Media Center RF Remote...
Replies
Views
Ok, but what else could be the problem? Other USB-devices are able to wake the pc up, so BIOS is seems to be ok. Is there another windows option that could be wrong?
Ok, but what else could be the problem? Other USB-devices are able to wake the pc up, so BIOS is seems to be ok. Is there another...
Hi, somehow I am not able to wake-up my HTPC with my Harmony 300 remote configured as MCE remote. I use a RC6 MCE IR-Receiver. I...
Replies
Views
Thx for you reply Fred, A totally agree about the smart phone remote opinion. I tried that and had some problems with connection after watching a full movie or after getting the HTPC out sleep mode. The bonus what is get for going for a harmony device is that I also can control my TV and Cable device. Yes i still watch TV via the...
Thx for you reply Fred, A totally agree about the smart phone remote opinion. I tried that and had some problems with connection...
Hey all, I'm looking for a new remote, that can control MP, and my TV. And since i dont realy like the IR devices I found one new...
Replies
Views
Ok update time lol.......... Have managed to get it working ish !! It is now showing the volume ( stuck on full ? ) and now shows DM-140 mini etc when i test on MP. Not sure the volume being stuck on full is normal ?? Is there a way to update the driver for this ?? Or configure it etc ? Cheers
Ok update time lol.......... Have managed to get it working ish !! It is now showing the volume ( stuck on full ? ) and now shows...
Hi all, New to the forums here and MP which is cool by the way !!! I have a real problem with the VFD panel on my MSI live media...
Replies
Views
Win7 EyeTV Sat with Cam Slot S7 Driver 1.0.7.601, not newer! Otherwise the eyetv is not working with mepo.
Win7 EyeTV Sat with Cam Slot S7 Driver 1.0.7.601, not newer! Otherwise the eyetv is not working with mepo.
Loving all this and setting things up just right, missing the ability to have HD on the PC and record decent documentaries. Spotted...
Replies
Views
Hi Community! I'm new here and i hope my question is not answered yet (I used the search, but i didn't find the right answer... :-() I have a Soundgraph Ultrabay (same es Antec Veris Premier) and i want to use it with MediaPortal. What do I need for the Display and how does the Front-Buttons work? I want to use my HTPC also...
Hi Community! I'm new here and i hope my question is not answered yet (I used the search, but i didn't find the right answer...
Hi Community! I'm new here and i hope my question is not answered yet (I used the search, but i didn't find the right answer...
Replies
Views
this great :) thanx, good idea! .... but what I really need is the discrete power off, as sometimes HTPC is the only device running (eg waken up for a scheduled recording) and I want to fire up the whole system. Power toggle shuts htpc down :( I have a "hybrid" solution though as I use 1. MCE receiver and have 2. Soundgraph IR...
this great :) thanx, good idea! .... but what I really need is the discrete power off, as sometimes HTPC is the only device running...
Hi, There may be better ways to do this but in case anyone finds it useful, here's how I set up my harmony remote to power...
Replies
Views
Now my Emprex 3009ARF has died I'm looking for another RF remote but there doesn't seem to be anything. http://www.emprex.com/01_news_02.php?newsid=98 I actually thought I had the superior URF, which is discontinued. I could get another ARF but whilst it worked OK with my present room layout I'm going to be re-arranging soon and...
Now my Emprex 3009ARF has died I'm looking for another RF remote but there doesn't seem to be anything...
Now my Emprex 3009ARF has died I'm looking for another RF remote but there doesn't seem to be anything...
Replies
Views
Turns out there's two models, the URF and ARF, the latter of which is apparently quite inferior, with poor range and buffering of commands in the remote until it comes back into range. The one I've been using, thinking it was the URF model and has now burnt out was actually the ARF, so that explains why the remote wouldn't sync with...
Turns out there's two models, the URF and ARF, the latter of which is apparently quite inferior, with poor range and buffering of...
Literally. It has a hole in the bottom. I don't know what happened but I noticed it wasn't working and went to press the button to...
Replies
Views
I solve this problem. I must switch keyboard from czech to english and button 0-9 is funkcion
I solve this problem. I must switch keyboard from czech to english and button 0-9 is funkcion
| Logitech Harmony One | Soundgraph IMon Pad Remote Controller | MCE Remote | | Shortcut'er | Soundraph iMON Software | Harmony...
Replies
Views
Hi, I have a DVBSky S952 Twin Card which was shipped with an IR receiver. I would like to use it with my new Harmony 300i. However, I cannot get it to work and do not know where to start the trouble-shooting: 1) I added my TV and "Windows Media Center PC" as devices to the Harmony Software. 2) I plugged in the IR receiver to...
Hi, I have a DVBSky S952 Twin Card which was shipped with an IR receiver. I would like to use it with my new Harmony 300i...
Hi, I have a DVBSky S952 Twin Card which was shipped with an IR receiver. I would like to use it with my new Harmony 300i...
Replies
Views
Thank you :)
Thank you :)
Hi, I recently got a Harmony Touch, which does not play well with my Antec Fusion Remote (lag, "flooding" of commands, imprecise...
Replies
Views
Recently i ve upgrade my htpc and install windows 7 with a new case having imon remote control and vfd,before i had an mce remote control. The new installation was quit easy, i'm using imon monitor sw for mapping the remote buttons for mediaportal and mostly they works but i'm not able to find the correct map for some functions like...
Recently i ve upgrade my htpc and install windows 7 with a new case having imon remote control and vfd,before i had an mce remote...
Recently i ve upgrade my htpc and install windows 7 with a new case having imon remote control and vfd,before i had an mce remote...
Replies
Views
Thanks, but this would be my last possibility, to use an other known button. But my question is, is it possible to add a remote Button to the mapping konfiguration? Thomas
Thanks, but this would be my last possibility, to use an other known button. But my question is, is it possible to add a remote...
Hello, I use the Harmony One. There I use the devices Microsoft MCE. There is a star key (*), which I would like to use as Toogle...
Replies
Views
If you have MCE then you can use Eventghost to See details
If you have MCE then you can use Eventghost to See details
Is it possible to get a 'feedback' display of what each button on any remote does, ie press a button and and have a windows program...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Harmony remotes DE
I'm experimenting a bit and it appears that MCE remotes on harmony have bigger lag than other remotes. For example if I set my harmony to control TV, it will send commands quicker than in "MCE mode". It's still not nearly as fast as original remote, but improvement. And since MCE receiver can receive commands from any remote, it...
I'm experimenting a bit and it appears that MCE remotes on harmony have bigger lag than other remotes. For example if I set my...
Which harmony remote for my needs please help :) I currently have a hp receiver and mce remote, i would like to have something...
Replies
Views
Ok, got it. Thanks for your answers! @DoXer I know about that. But my main concern was that I needed custom drivers to receive non-MCE commands from receiver which would break wake functionality.
Ok, got it. Thanks for your answers! @DoXer I know about that. But my main concern was that I needed custom drivers to receive...
I really like waking up feature on my MCE-compatible remote (It's not true MCE remote - works only through General HID). However...
Replies
Views
Well it seems the last digit changes every time I re-sync the remote and receiver (perhaps when moving the receiver to a different USB port as well). Is there anyway to use a wildcard for the last digit (i.e. 164) in the EG script so that I don't have to edit it everytime I resync or move the receiver?
Well it seems the last digit changes every time I re-sync the remote and receiver (perhaps when moving the receiver to a different...
I've got this Emprex 3009URF III Vista MCE Remote Emprex:News/Media Center/HDD Enclosure/BT Download/LCD TV/LCD...
Replies
Views
Hi All, Hmmm... One big negative point about this RC on my system. Seems not to wake the HTPC from sleep. Yes, I've got all the right checkboxes checked in Control Panel and also tried all possible BIOS settings and BIOS update. Got two other keyboards (one is the Nyxboard, also RF and "unusual") - both work, but this one does not. Of...
Hi All, Hmmm... One big negative point about this RC on my system. Seems not to wake the HTPC from sleep. Yes, I've got all the...
Hi All, News on a cheap Remote Control with the follwing features: - Mouse / Trackball - QWERTY keyboard - Hybrid Infra-red (IR...
Replies
Views
Not at home at the moment so I can't check but isn't there a key repeat delay setting in the remote section of MP Configuration?
Not at home at the moment so I can't check but isn't there a key repeat delay setting in the remote section of MP Configuration?
I have a microsoft 1039 remote. It works well most of the time, but from time to time if I press once, it actually does it 2-3...
Replies
Views
The solution to this problem is to use the KeyboardInput Plugin Extension. Thank you for the excelent advice via irc.
The solution to this problem is to use the KeyboardInput Plugin Extension. Thank you for the excelent advice via irc.
Hey all, Trying to setup older hardware for friends/relatives and have some spare DVICO Fusion HDTV USB remotes that I can almost...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom