Input/Output Interfaces (8 Viewers)

Discussions about Remote Controls, VFD's, keyboards and their drivers in here
Which remote I have to select to make working that remote? Does play/stop/rew... works?It doesnt work for me... :(
Which remote I have to select to make working that remote? Does play/stop/rew... works?It doesnt work for me... :(
Can anyone recommend a wireless keyboard/mouse, and/or remote that works well with MP? eg. Does the Logitech S510 system remote...
Replies
Views
I just use the MCE remote and keyboard and I like em. The joystick on the keyboard is a bit fiddly but now that I am used to it, it is great! The MCE remote is just the best, I also have a Logitech harmony 525 univeral remote, but the responce of it with MP just is not that great. (If anybody has this remote working with MP please...
I just use the MCE remote and keyboard and I like em. The joystick on the keyboard is a bit fiddly but now that I am used to it...
Hi, Today I received my precious LC-14MB case. Now I wonder what kind of keyboard to buy. I read that MCE Keyboard is not...
Replies
Views
If you have MCE then you can use Eventghost to See details
If you have MCE then you can use Eventghost to See details
Is it possible to get a 'feedback' display of what each button on any remote does, ie press a button and and have a windows program...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 What IR Receiver? DE
try this Infrarot-Empfänger mit Einschalter german thread, e.g. here https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/hardware-174/harmony-und-ir-empfaenger-mit-einschalter-57572/
try this Infrarot-Empfänger mit Einschalter german thread, e.g. here...
Guys, I am looking for an IR Receiver that can also power on my HTPC. It should be compatible with the Logitech Harmony ONE. Any...
Replies
Views
Thanks for posting this information. (y) Although I have Windows 10 on my other laptop, I don't have MediaPortal on that laptop. :( The most-recent version of the support package for the Ortek/Hama remote is the one available in this post: Vista MCE Remote Control VRC-1100 That version does use AutoHotKey, but I find that...
Thanks for posting this information. (y) Although I have Windows 10 on my other laptop, I don't have MediaPortal on that laptop...
Hi, I have a Vista MCE VCR 1100 remote. Someone has the same remote and has posted their xml file so that others can use. Where do...
Replies
Views
Hello every one I know most of you love VLC and want to know how to get it to run in media portal with out a keyboard or having to manually exit out of VLC back to media portal. Try this it takes it takes some added pieces of hardware but it works really well. A skilled MSC 400 programmer would help. Pieces required...
Hello every one I know most of you love VLC and want to know how to get it to run in media portal with out a keyboard or...
Hello every one I know most of you love VLC and want to know how to get it to run in media portal with out a keyboard or...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Vista MCE Remote DE
see if you can get the european remote, which has 4 extra teletext coloured buttons, which are very useful and do have functions within MP (like red = fullscreen).
see if you can get the european remote, which has 4 extra teletext coloured buttons, which are very useful and do have functions...
I haven't found a direct answer, does the vista MCE remote work with Windows XP? http://www.xpcgear.com/remotevista.html
Replies
Views
Hello, first sorry for my bad english. i have a problem with my vfd-display and the minidisplay plugin. an example: i go to settings and select with my remote the item display settings. the vfd display shows: in line 1: settings in line 2: display settings but after 3 or 4 seconds it turns into the idle-mode and...
Hello, first sorry for my bad english. i have a problem with my vfd-display and the minidisplay plugin. an example: i go...
Hello, first sorry for my bad english. i have a problem with my vfd-display and the minidisplay plugin. an example: i go...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 VFD's DE
my antec system is running sweet and hasnt been causing me any problems, its now time to move it to the living room, i want a vfd to finish it off, i did a search on the net but not alot out there anyone recommend anything, using Antec NSK2480 case
my antec system is running sweet and hasnt been causing me any problems, its now time to move it to the living room, i want a vfd...
my antec system is running sweet and hasnt been causing me any problems, its now time to move it to the living room, i want a vfd...
Replies
Views
Hi, did you try to get your imon remote to work with the origenae VFD? i did like you bu never bought a MCE remote, still have the imon remote. Regards /Leo
Hi, did you try to get your imon remote to work with the origenae VFD? i did like you bu never bought a MCE remote, still...
Right now I've got a VL Systems LIS MCE in my case (nMediaPC 280BAV). I am tired of its poor integration with MP, and am...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 VFD / LCD Display DE
I have MP1.0 and use the iMon remote and I love it with the LCD display. I actually use the display A LOT. I play a lot of music from my library. Many people contribute to my library (375GB of .mp3's) and when a song comes up that I did not put there, I want to know who it is. My setup displays the info every 30seconds for 10...
I have MP1.0 and use the iMon remote and I love it with the LCD display. I actually use the display A LOT. I play a lot of music...
i sadly bought a case without front display. Well i want one now tho :/ which would be best to choose? Which is one does work...
Replies
Views
im most certain that it is possible. try with this. https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/mce-replacement-plugin-165/ir-server-suite-version-1-0-4-1-a-33512/?highlight=remote+suite im need to try it also cause i want to be able to use both the mce remote and the tv remote with mediaportal. havent had the time to try it.
im most certain that it is possible. try with this...
Hi, I have a MCE remote Receiver (It says SMK brand on the back). I saw that the Receiver responds also to regular remotes and...
Replies
Views
Cheers PD, I'm glad it's not just me being incompetent!
Cheers PD, I'm glad it's not just me being incompetent!
I'm on win7 and I can use my MCE remote to send the PC to standby but not hibernate. That doesn't bother me too much because I'm...
Replies
Views
It runs not only perfect with MP, you can use it for Windows, Firefox, whatever... as well! It's great for short useage, but if you want to use it as a real remote for MP take a look at the iPiMP plugin vor MP!
It runs not only perfect with MP, you can use it for Windows, Firefox, whatever... as well! It's great for short useage, but if...
I was reading this article at Toms Hardware and was interested to see the use of an IPOD TOUCH as their preferred remote for their...
Replies
Views
AW: use a tablet as your remote control awesome :D that was what i'm looking or.
AW: use a tablet as your remote control awesome :D that was what i'm looking or.
hey, i'm planning to build up a new htpc based on media portal. i think i will use a nvidia gt430 intel core i3 2100T a little...
Replies
Views
i am going crazy trying to get a Gateway usb ir receiver to work on my homemade HTPC running MCE2005 all updated. seems to pick up signal from remote, but will not control anything in MCE. driver is installed when i plug it in...but it's "serial usb converter". can i use this gateway receiver/remote??? tia
i am going crazy trying to get a Gateway usb ir receiver to work on my homemade HTPC running MCE2005 all updated. seems to pick up...
i am going crazy trying to get a Gateway usb ir receiver to work on my homemade HTPC running MCE2005 all updated. seems to pick up...
Replies
Views
Cross-posting my question from a different section of forum //https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/remotes-116/usb-ir-receiver-remote-winxp-sp3-76887/ Fix the reference: https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/remotes-116/usb-ir-receiver-remote-winxp-sp3-76887/
Cross-posting my question from a different section of forum...
Cross-posting my question from a different section of forum...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 USB IR Receiver (1 Viewer) DE
I haven't used it in forever (8 years?), but I always used an IRman device as an infrared reciever. Probably not the best thing out there since I haven't looked for anything new in a long time but I noticed no one replied to you so maybe this will get you started :-) These days I use the infrared receiver that came with my...
I haven't used it in forever (8 years?), but I always used an IRman device as an infrared reciever. Probably not the best thing...
Hi @all, I want to buy a USB IR Receiver for all kind of Remote Controls, but I don't have any idea whitch to buy... Can...
Replies
Views
Hi, I have an Logi 785 together with an MCE Remote receiver and that works quite well. There is a setup in the Logi Database for MP right available. Hiberbate and restart do work well. But be prepared that programming the remote beyond the settings within the Logi database, you need to get used to it. It needs some time...
Hi, I have an Logi 785 together with an MCE Remote receiver and that works quite well. There is a setup in the Logi Database for...
I am currently looking for a universal remote to control our little home theatre more easily. Stuff to be controlled:A/V Receiver...
Replies
Views
Ok, got it. Thanks for your answers! @DoXer I know about that. But my main concern was that I needed custom drivers to receive non-MCE commands from receiver which would break wake functionality.
Ok, got it. Thanks for your answers! @DoXer I know about that. But my main concern was that I needed custom drivers to receive...
I really like waking up feature on my MCE-compatible remote (It's not true MCE remote - works only through General HID). However...
Replies
Views
I noticed when MP1.0.2 is minimized it still has focus on my X10 remote. This causes issues when using the X10 remote in other applications like TotalMedia. Is there a setting that allows MP to ignore my X10 inputs when minimized?
I noticed when MP1.0.2 is minimized it still has focus on my X10 remote. This causes issues when using the X10 remote in other...
I noticed when MP1.0.2 is minimized it still has focus on my X10 remote. This causes issues when using the X10 remote in other...
Replies
Views
Yes, I'm sure the diNovo is five times better than the TVISTO keyboard, but it's also five times more expensive :P I'm trying to set up a htpc out of old components (m-atx mobo, sempron 2800+ cpu, etc.) and the TVISTO cheap mce wireless keyboard seemed the perfect match (less than 40€). As I only have XP pro, I wanted to know it...
Yes, I'm sure the diNovo is five times better than the TVISTO keyboard, but it's also five times more expensive :P I'm trying to...
Hi everyone! Does anyone know if this mce-alike wireless keyboard works with windows XP Pro and MediaPortal? TVISTO If...
Replies
Views
Pretty fair.. I'll spend some time during the week end to configure it. Do you know of any existing template already mapping the most common keys? It's still pretty fuzzy in my mind.. but I was thinking to have something similar to a small utility I found that simulate keys using the remote control. This utility has two modes you...
Pretty fair.. I'll spend some time during the week end to configure it. Do you know of any existing template already mapping the...
What TV's support being turned On/Off with the MCE 2005 remote control? The IRBlaster and the IR transmittors(work for any...
Replies
Views
I noticed that there aren't any MCE QWERTY remotes, at least none I can find. I wonder why not? They'd be a big hit with me...
I noticed that there aren't any MCE QWERTY remotes, at least none I can find. I wonder why not? They'd be a big hit with me...
Check out this badboy Up Close with TiVo's new Bluetooth QWERTY remote | Tech Gear News - Betanews Any chance this will work...
Replies
Views
I have the drivers since I exported all the drivers from my setup before installing a stripped down Vista Ultimate setup, I'm uploading them to rapidshare as we speak. I didn't want to take any chances on missing any of the drivers you need, so I uploaded all that I have. They come in a 30ish MB rar file. Edit: Drivers
I have the drivers since I exported all the drivers from my setup before installing a stripped down Vista Ultimate setup, I'm...
Today i decided to do a fresh install of vista. Instead of downloading sp1 and going through a lot of configuration i decided to...
Replies
Views
i have found that the remotes by UEI will let you use them as a windows MCE remote under VCR or AUD code is "1972" VCR or AUD witch ever you like then hold down setup tell it blinks twice then put code "1972" it will blink twice to tell you it worked and that part is done (the enter/ok button in the center is locked to CBL tell you...
i have found that the remotes by UEI will let you use them as a windows MCE remote under VCR or AUD code is "1972" VCR or AUD...
i have found that the remotes by UEI will let you use them as a windows MCE remote under VCR or AUD code is "1972" VCR or AUD...
Replies
Views
Win7 EyeTV Sat with Cam Slot S7 Driver 1.0.7.601, not newer! Otherwise the eyetv is not working with mepo.
Win7 EyeTV Sat with Cam Slot S7 Driver 1.0.7.601, not newer! Otherwise the eyetv is not working with mepo.
Loving all this and setting things up just right, missing the ability to have HD on the PC and record decent documentaries. Spotted...
Replies
Views
There is now a touchscreen driver for the ExternalDisplay plugin.... It is available HERE
There is now a touchscreen driver for the ExternalDisplay plugin.... It is available HERE
I've been trying to set up a htpc solution for a long time now. The perfect setup for me would be a beamer connected to my htpc and...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Tevii remote DE
With the newest driver for the S660 the Tevii remote control now works as a MCE remote. But I can't get all of the buttons to work. How do I map the buttons on the Tevii remote to do what I want? e.g. fast fwd/rewind/back etc?
With the newest driver for the S660 the Tevii remote control now works as a MCE remote. But I can't get all of the buttons to work...
With the newest driver for the S660 the Tevii remote control now works as a MCE remote. But I can't get all of the buttons to work...
Replies
Views
It's in the freaking subject of the topic.. Telldus Technologies Tellstick net support? :D
It's in the freaking subject of the topic.. Telldus Technologies Tellstick net support? :D
Hi, Recently I bought a Tellstick net version to be able to control my RF 433MHz light switches from my...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom