Input/Output Interfaces (7 Viewers)

Discussions about Remote Controls, VFD's, keyboards and their drivers in here
Does enyone have this remote: gadget4all.com I've bought it yesterday and I think it's quite cool. It's not too expensive and it has a mouse. I'm new here and I havent seen any posts about this one. Can anyone PLEASE send me the plugin for it? :thx:
Does enyone have this remote: gadget4all.com I've bought it yesterday and I think it's quite cool. It's not too expensive and it...
Does enyone have this remote: gadget4all.com I've bought it yesterday and I think it's quite cool. It's not too expensive and it...
Replies
Views
See the original article on at OrigenAE. How do I use the RC197 remote Using the Remote Control You use the remote control to interact with most of the features in Media Center. Your remote control has five types of buttons: Navigation buttons, to move between items on the screen. Playback buttons, to control your media (for...
See the original article on at OrigenAE. How do I use the RC197 remote Using the Remote Control You use the remote control to...
See the original article on at OrigenAE. How do I use the RC197 remote Using the Remote Control You use the remote control to...
Replies
Views
Has anybody got the old style Antec Fusion VFD (case with no built-in IR) to work in Windows 7? Mine was fine on XP, but now I'm using W7 Pro 32 bit and I can't get it to work properly. If I install the driver in compatibility mode it works for a bit, but crashes on resume from standby. I thought the problem might be to do with the...
Has anybody got the old style Antec Fusion VFD (case with no built-in IR) to work in Windows 7? Mine was fine on XP, but now I'm...
Has anybody got the old style Antec Fusion VFD (case with no built-in IR) to work in Windows 7? Mine was fine on XP, but now I'm...
Replies
Views
I've successfully soldered the first version (v1.1) of the USB Ultra IR with power on/off from www.ocinside.de and it's working fine. Now I like to build a second one (USB Ultra IR v2.0) for my Eee Box, to power on/off and control it from another room, do you think it's working and what's the maximum USB cable length??? :thx:
I've successfully soldered the first version (v1.1) of the USB Ultra IR with power on/off from www.ocinside.de and it's working...
I've successfully soldered the first version (v1.1) of the USB Ultra IR with power on/off from www.ocinside.de and it's working...
Replies
Views
C-Bus can be wireless too http://www2.clipsal.com/cis/technical/product_groups/cbus_wireless One of my mates uses to do home Automations on multimillion dollars houses in Sydney and this is what he recommend. Good luck with Dick smith most poeple in there will not even know what home Automation is. :)
C-Bus can be wireless too http://www2.clipsal.com/cis/technical/product_groups/cbus_wireless One of my mates uses to do home...
I'm planning on renting a property in the near future and like the idea of home automation, however I can't do any wiring. Is there...
Replies
Views
Hi Peter, yes i did tick mce rc in Mp. What do you mean in between? It seems like the ir receiver is receiving something since the volume gods up and down. If i use the ir receiver that comes with the hvr-4000 and tick the hauppauge in MP Them every thing works. :sorry:
Hi Peter, yes i did tick mce rc in Mp. What do you mean in between? It seems like the ir receiver is receiving something...
Hi Folks, I have a MCE RC that came with Hauppauge HVR-4000. I have tried almost everything but can not get it to work at...
Replies
Views
Hi I used Lik-Sang 2 years ago and bought a converter. Now i can use my original SNES controller to control mp (if i have to stand up for the remote at the tv and don't want to do it ;) ). I start snes games through MyPrograms and all with original SNES controler pretty good retro feeling together on a high-end platform :D A...
Hi I used Lik-Sang 2 years ago and bought a converter. Now i can use my original SNES controller to control mp (if i have to...
hello does anyone know, where i can buy (maybe in germany) in an online shop controllers/game pads? but it has to be one thats very...
Replies
Views
The Register recently reviewed this keyboard Cideko Air Keyboard motion controller ? reghardware
The Register recently reviewed this keyboard Cideko Air Keyboard motion controller ? reghardware
I stumbled upon this newly released device by Cideko. It's a mini wireless keyboard with a built-in 3D motion mouse sensor...
Replies
Views
Any of these *should* be fine (free shipping) Ebay: http://www.ebay.com/itm/NEW-HP-MCE-Remote-Control-HP-USB-IR-Receiver-Win7-Vista-/251087369533?pt=US_Remote_Controls_Pointers&hash=item3a75f9353d http://www.ebay.com/itm/USB-HP-MCE-IR-Receiver-Blaster-Emitter-Wire-TOSHIBA-Remote-/251210997527?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_15&hash=item3a7d579f17...
Any of these *should* be fine (free shipping) Ebay...
Hi guys, Currently, I'm using a 45 buttons Hauppauge remote that came with my tv card and on the second system I'm using a...
Replies
Views
I think it does I might be joining you in buying one.
I think it does I might be joining you in buying one.
Logitech introduced a palm size diNovo Mini keyboard with backlight and bluetooth on CES 2008. Personally, i can´t get used to a...
Replies
Views
True. I have the same problem with my Niveus PC remote even though the USB receiver is lit and wake-on-USB is enabled by jumpers on the MB. (if anyone stumbles over iMon 2.4G reviews, please post the link here)
True. I have the same problem with my Niveus PC remote even though the USB receiver is lit and wake-on-USB is enabled by jumpers on...
http://www.soundgraph.com/pr/e_pr_18.asp?m1d=1&m2d=18 The website specifics are limited. Anyone have more information on this...
Replies
Views
Just a warning -- some skins don't work well with mouse control (I'm using Aeon on an older version of MP atm)
Just a warning -- some skins don't work well with mouse control (I'm using Aeon on an older version of MP atm)
Does anyone has an experience of this kind of device used as a regular mouse in an application like Mediaportal ? Thanks for...
Replies
Views
Btw, I'd suggest an NVIDIA 6600GT, supports all hardware deinterlacing features, incl. HD support. As a remote, I'd suggest the international version of the MCE 2005 remote (with coloured buttons).
Btw, I'd suggest an NVIDIA 6600GT, supports all hardware deinterlacing features, incl. HD support. As a remote, I'd suggest the...
So I'm thinking about building a media portal box. I plan on buying an Emachines T3065 off of ebay... it's an Athlon XP 2.167...
Replies
Views
microsoft remote works perfectly. no drivers needed. i recommend it.
microsoft remote works perfectly. no drivers needed. i recommend it.
Just got my HTPC put together yesterday, which includes a Hauppauge 1800 and its bundled remote. After getting everything setup i...
Replies
Views
Just trying to help here, but you are right, 19 euro is too high. The cheapest set (remote+receiver) I can find in the Netherlands however is still 20 euro, so you found a real bargain !
Just trying to help here, but you are right, 19 euro is too high. The cheapest set (remote+receiver) I can find in the Netherlands...
I have an MS MCE r/c but have lost the IR receiver for it during my house move. Is there a method of buying/building an...
Replies
Views
After reading user comments about the other remotes, I would opt for the hauppauge as well, why people are complaing about the other make receivers causing input delay is unknown, but can see it being a complete frustration for any end user :(
After reading user comments about the other remotes, I would opt for the hauppauge as well, why people are complaing about the...
Hi all I have finally decided to get a remote for my MP set up. For background I am using Windows 7 64 bit premium as my OS...
Replies
Views
Hi, I'm using a Logitech Harmony 885 which controls my: TV, DVD, Vhs Video CD, Radio, DVD2 MP as a MCE remote Lights Video Camera Sat box Regards Roy
Hi, I'm using a Logitech Harmony 885 which controls my: TV, DVD, Vhs Video CD, Radio, DVD2 MP as a MCE remote Lights Video...
i need your help because i'm getting confused with all the remote controls i have :S Currently i'm using a Medion 81035 with...
Replies
Views
Logitech Harmony One? I have one and it works great :D I use it with the MCE IR reciever.
Logitech Harmony One? I have one and it works great :D I use it with the MCE IR reciever.
Hi All- I just built a new HTPC and picked up a new LCD TV and AV receiver (I have been saving up for a while!). So now I am...
Replies
Views
No it isn't and it's going to be impossible to solve as it only happens every few days! https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/tv-cards-333/compro-devices-failing-windows-7-a-85720/
No it isn't and it's going to be impossible to solve as it only happens every few days...
Hi all. I have spent a long time trawling forums already and I feel like I'm not getting anywhere. I'm rebuilding my car at the...
Replies
Views
I have found JP1 compatible remotes to be ideal for this. I have a URC-7555 (5-in-1) and use it to control 5 source devices, an A/V receiver and a TV. No matter which of the 5 devices is selected, the volume up/volume down/mute buttons control the A/V receiver, the power button turns the TV on and off, and another button controls the...
I have found JP1 compatible remotes to be ideal for this. I have a URC-7555 (5-in-1) and use it to control 5 source devices, an A/V...
Good morning, For some time now, I've been happily using a standard MCE remote with Mediaportal and love it's functionality...
Replies
Views
It is on "Shut Down" but still not working.
It is on "Shut Down" but still not working.
My remote used to work fine before I reformatted my HTPC to Windows XP. I installed everything and it all went well, the remote is...
Replies
Views
AW: Multitouch - resp. MS Surface The main problem of each multi touch lcd display is the aspect ratio combined with less multi touch points... most displays only have 2 points...
AW: Multitouch - resp. MS Surface The main problem of each multi touch lcd display is the aspect ratio combined with less multi...
.. Hi there out in the www ----- just wondering myself - isn't it so, that win7 got a multitouch i/o? and couldn't it be...
Replies
Views
Ok update time lol.......... Have managed to get it working ish !! It is now showing the volume ( stuck on full ? ) and now shows DM-140 mini etc when i test on MP. Not sure the volume being stuck on full is normal ?? Is there a way to update the driver for this ?? Or configure it etc ? Cheers
Ok update time lol.......... Have managed to get it working ish !! It is now showing the volume ( stuck on full ? ) and now shows...
Hi all, New to the forums here and MP which is cool by the way !!! I have a real problem with the VFD panel on my MSI live media...
Replies
Views
Ok, but if the range is that good it might be working acceptable even if i plug it in the rear of the HTPC... Don't see any other minimalistic, yet elegant option for me...
Ok, but if the range is that good it might be working acceptable even if i plug it in the rear of the HTPC... Don't see any other...
I've been looking a while for a keyboard and mouse to replace my current Logitech EX100 set which btw suck. So i came across the MS...
Replies
Views
Hauppage MediaCenter IR set does the trick for me
Hauppage MediaCenter IR set does the trick for me
:S Hello i'm new to MP i have a Dual core antec slim pc / media center box / 1Tb Hard drive / 3gb memory / Xp pro Looking to buy...
Replies
Views
Thank you for the reply. arsenal333's project is very impressive, but what it does is redirecting commands from the user remote. I was hoping it would be possible to issue commands based on an MP output from actions like play music, watch video, watch tv. Together with iPimp, This could eliminate the remote.
Thank you for the reply. arsenal333's project is very impressive, but what it does is redirecting commands from the user remote. I...
Hi! I've searched everywhere for an answer to this, but without luck. There are countles threads related to the MP IR input...
Replies
Views
It's a keyboard it shows up in devices in Windows. You can map the keys of the NYXBoard remote with MediaPortal http://wiki.team-mediaportal.com/1_MEDIAPORTAL_1/15_Customization/00_Configuration/8_Remote/Mapping_Buttons You can also use autohotkey: http://forums.pulse-eight.com/default.aspx?g=posts&t=89 It's a mess ;)
It's a keyboard it shows up in devices in Windows. You can map the keys of the NYXBoard remote with MediaPortal...
Hi All, In my quest for the ultimate remote control setup for my beloved MP HTPC I took the plunge and bought a Motorola NYXboard...
Replies
Views
O.K. not sure but I do have the Hauppauge remote and it loads a Irremote.ini file in the windows directory to customize the remote button operation per each application. I would ***THINK**** that if you have a mce compatable remote you would not load or use a Irremote.ini file. copy of file attached with name changed from *.ini...
O.K. not sure but I do have the Hauppauge remote and it loads a Irremote.ini file in the windows directory to customize the remote...
Hello all... I've read here and on a variety of other sites about editing C:\Windows\Irremote.ini to customize certain features of...
Replies
Views
hi team, i just had a fresh install of MP 1.1.2 which works brilliant so far but minidisplay is giving me a headache with my thermaltake iMON VFD. software is installed but when MP minidisplay wanted to register an uncertified driver i clicked it away... i just allowed w7 to install uncertified drivers - BUT doesn't matter how...
hi team, i just had a fresh install of MP 1.1.2 which works brilliant so far but minidisplay is giving me a headache with my...
hi team, i just had a fresh install of MP 1.1.2 which works brilliant so far but minidisplay is giving me a headache with my...
Replies
Views
Hi Hope someone can, and might be willing to help! can anyone can provide the communication specifications for serial connection from Minidisplay I would be very greatful. I am looking for a new project to advance my microcontroler programming knowledge, and have been thinking for some time to replace the Soundgraph LCD from...
Hi Hope someone can, and might be willing to help! can anyone can provide the communication specifications for serial...
Hi Hope someone can, and might be willing to help! can anyone can provide the communication specifications for serial...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom