Input/Output Interfaces (14 Viewers)

Discussions about Remote Controls, VFD's, keyboards and their drivers in here
I noticed that there aren't any MCE QWERTY remotes, at least none I can find. I wonder why not? They'd be a big hit with me...
I noticed that there aren't any MCE QWERTY remotes, at least none I can find. I wonder why not? They'd be a big hit with me...
Check out this badboy Up Close with TiVo's new Bluetooth QWERTY remote | Tech Gear News - Betanews Any chance this will work...
Replies
Views
sort of gave up on trying to start the PC with the mini. Gave in and turn the PC on when required. Uninstalled Vista and replaced with XP. Startup times decreased dramatically (gotta wait for the PJ to start anyway, so 45 seconds start time is alright) The documented problems I had were the bluetooth connection and the down...
sort of gave up on trying to start the PC with the mini. Gave in and turn the PC on when required. Uninstalled Vista and replaced...
Hi, I have the Logitech Dinovo mini keyboard and it is great except for a couple of well-documented problems. I also have...
Replies
Views
hmm, i think you can you know. i haven't tried it, but in theory: make the bat file. make a shortcut to the bat file right click the shortcut, then click into the shortcut key box on the properties control now press the button you want to assign on the remote control, it should register in the shortcut key box. click ok...
hmm, i think you can you know. i haven't tried it, but in theory: make the bat file. make a shortcut to the bat file right...
Hi, I'm looking for a cheap/basic solution for a mediaportal client. I already have the server+client on the main server machine...
Replies
Views
Thank you :)
Thank you :)
Hi, I recently got a Harmony Touch, which does not play well with my Antec Fusion Remote (lag, "flooding" of commands, imprecise...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 MCE "Clone" Remote DE
https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/502052-post12.html
https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/502052-post12.html
I bought a clone MCE Remote on Ebay. It works pretty well with Windows Media Player but the Play/Pause button has no interaction...
Replies
Views
I removed any mapping for MP, leaving only MPC, remove the "exclusive mode" and problem fixed!! Now it works flawlessly :) :thx::thx:
I removed any mapping for MP, leaving only MPC, remove the "exclusive mode" and problem fixed!! Now it works flawlessly :)...
Hi! I've read and tried seeeeveral configs of imon pad and MP, but no one worked if MP uses an external player (Media Player...
Replies
Views
Ok, got it. Thanks for your answers! @DoXer I know about that. But my main concern was that I needed custom drivers to receive non-MCE commands from receiver which would break wake functionality.
Ok, got it. Thanks for your answers! @DoXer I know about that. But my main concern was that I needed custom drivers to receive...
I really like waking up feature on my MCE-compatible remote (It's not true MCE remote - works only through General HID). However...
Replies
Views
I had some issues with MCE remote before. I had a stripped down version of XP, and it did not recognize the remote receiver. I installed XP sp2 again, it fixed the problem.
I had some issues with MCE remote before. I had a stripped down version of XP, and it did not recognize the remote receiver. I...
Hey folks.. I just purchased an MCE remote which came with the USB IR reciever today. the IR reciever is not showing up in device...
Replies
Views
In the imon software i have just selected a different remote(not the mce remote) and my double clicks are over. easy and functional :D
In the imon software i have just selected a different remote(not the mce remote) and my double clicks are over. easy and functional :D
Sorry if this has been covered before, but is there a way to diable the IR receiver either directly on an Antec Fusion Remote case...
Replies
Views
Just a question... I'm sure the mapping of special buttons cause no problem with setpoint installed properly. But how about those special features, like skipping track by just waving your hand? Did you manage to get that working with Mediaportal or do you even think it's possible without too much trouble? I've just received and MX air...
Just a question... I'm sure the mapping of special buttons cause no problem with setpoint installed properly. But how about those...
http://www.logitech.com/index.cfm/mice_pointers/mice/devices/3443&cl=gb,en looks very cool, but im not sure if it will be easy...
Replies
Views
I am having this same issue Windows XP HOME I finally just reinstalled drivers MCE REMOTE Everything worked fine.
I am having this same issue Windows XP HOME I finally just reinstalled drivers MCE REMOTE Everything worked fine.
Hi, I've got a MCE-Remote (the one on the left in MP Configuration, guess it is a pretty old one). With MP 1.0 everything...
Replies
Views
Hi, I am not quite shure what you mean by duplicating...actually you only need to choose MS-Mediacenter (not Mediaportal) in Logitech Harmony Software, and you will get the necessary buttons. After that you need to setup the MCE Remote (dunno if iMon is supported directly by MP, right now) in MP, that should be it The alternative...
Hi, I am not quite shure what you mean by duplicating...actually you only need to choose MS-Mediacenter (not Mediaportal) in...
salute - does anybody here using a Logitec-Harmony ONE ? that 200 Dollar expensive nice thing with that little...
Replies
Views
AW: use a tablet as your remote control awesome :D that was what i'm looking or.
AW: use a tablet as your remote control awesome :D that was what i'm looking or.
hey, i'm planning to build up a new htpc based on media portal. i think i will use a nvidia gt430 intel core i3 2100T a little...
Replies
Views
A
MP1 MP2 Best Remote Control DE
I have a ATI Remote Wonder I; Which is cheap! There is a plugin for controlling MP around, just search this forum! Works great, And best of all ... it works from a distance since it's a RF-control. Other (more expensive) choices are the great looking Firefly (which you have seen!) the Remote Wonder II and the Remote Wonder+...
I have a ATI Remote Wonder I; Which is cheap! There is a plugin for controlling MP around, just search this forum! Works...
Hi, I am just downloading MP and I need to buy a remote control. I want to connect it directly to my pc, so I need a reciever as...
Replies
Views
C-Bus can be wireless too http://www2.clipsal.com/cis/technical/product_groups/cbus_wireless One of my mates uses to do home Automations on multimillion dollars houses in Sydney and this is what he recommend. Good luck with Dick smith most poeple in there will not even know what home Automation is. :)
C-Bus can be wireless too http://www2.clipsal.com/cis/technical/product_groups/cbus_wireless One of my mates uses to do home...
I'm planning on renting a property in the near future and like the idea of home automation, however I can't do any wiring. Is there...
Replies
Views
AW: Fractal remote will not wake computer possibly anyone could help me, i bought the remote a time ago and i still have the problem, that in teletext there is a double mapping of the numberkeyboard. does anyone solved this problem? Sorry for my bad english. thx madvario got some time to test some settings. i deleted in...
AW: Fractal remote will not wake computer possibly anyone could help me, i bought the remote a time ago and i still have the...
Hello. I used to use a Medion X10 remote to control my HTPC. A couple of days ago i bought a new remote control: the fractal -...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Tevii remote DE
With the newest driver for the S660 the Tevii remote control now works as a MCE remote. But I can't get all of the buttons to work. How do I map the buttons on the Tevii remote to do what I want? e.g. fast fwd/rewind/back etc?
With the newest driver for the S660 the Tevii remote control now works as a MCE remote. But I can't get all of the buttons to work...
With the newest driver for the S660 the Tevii remote control now works as a MCE remote. But I can't get all of the buttons to work...
Replies
Views
See the original article on at OrigenAE. How do I use the RC197 remote Using the Remote Control You use the remote control to interact with most of the features in Media Center. Your remote control has five types of buttons: Navigation buttons, to move between items on the screen. Playback buttons, to control your media (for...
See the original article on at OrigenAE. How do I use the RC197 remote Using the Remote Control You use the remote control to...
See the original article on at OrigenAE. How do I use the RC197 remote Using the Remote Control You use the remote control to...
Replies
Views
I think it does I might be joining you in buying one.
I think it does I might be joining you in buying one.
Logitech introduced a palm size diNovo Mini keyboard with backlight and bluetooth on CES 2008. Personally, i can´t get used to a...
Replies
Views
Which remote I have to select to make working that remote? Does play/stop/rew... works?It doesnt work for me... :(
Which remote I have to select to make working that remote? Does play/stop/rew... works?It doesnt work for me... :(
Can anyone recommend a wireless keyboard/mouse, and/or remote that works well with MP? eg. Does the Logitech S510 system remote...
Replies
Views
Use this guide. I hope it helps. Remember to put the shortcuter plugin in the right directory - it's a common mistake.
Use this guide. I hope it helps. Remember to put the shortcuter plugin in the right directory - it's a common mistake.
I have an Antec Fusion silver V2 with integrated imon receiver + an harmony 555. I wanted to setup the harmony as a imon pad remote...
Replies
Views
Can no-one offer any advice?
Can no-one offer any advice?
Hi there - hope someone can help me with this as it is driving me bonkers. I have an mCubed HFX classic case that came with iMon...
Replies
Views
mbuzina: no way to do that, AFAIK... but; modified the reciver (connected a composite cable), and now it is just SWEET!
mbuzina: no way to do that, AFAIK... but; modified the reciver (connected a composite cable), and now it is just SWEET!
My old ATi Remote Wonder I is in dire need of replacement. It worked fine for a few years with the X10 drivers btw. Now my local...
Replies
Views
You can buy a receiver from this guy in Germany: [v] RC6 MCE IR-Empfänger / Receiver für das Windows Media Center und HTPC - einzeln - MCE-Community.de
You can buy a receiver from this guy in Germany: [v] RC6 MCE IR-Empfänger / Receiver für das Windows Media Center und HTPC -...
Hi to all, recently i buy the harmony 555 and i dont have any ir receiver i would like some advise to choose a usb receiver,my...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Medion Vista Remote DE
Hey, I have a Medion OR28V RF VISTA Remote Control and I was wondering if I bought a standard infrared receiver would I be able to use this on windows xp pro service pack 3? Thanks
Hey, I have a Medion OR28V RF VISTA Remote Control and I was wondering if I bought a standard infrared receiver would I be able to...
Hey, I have a Medion OR28V RF VISTA Remote Control and I was wondering if I bought a standard infrared receiver would I be able to...
Replies
Views
Ich habe das bei mir so gelöst, dass ich den HTPC nur dann vom PS runterfahren lasse, wenn er im Home-Menü ist. Wenn ich dann den Fall habe, dass ich "mal kurz" aus dem Wohnzimmer gehe, gehe ich in ein Untermenü und unterbinde damit das Runterfahren. Ansonsten für Aufnahmen startet der PC im Home-Menü, macht die Aufnahme und fährt...
Ich habe das bei mir so gelöst, dass ich den HTPC nur dann vom PS runterfahren lasse, wenn er im Home-Menü ist. Wenn ich dann den...
Okay, not that simple ;-) I can wake up my HTPC from standby with my Harmony One. The powerscheduler send my HTPC to sleep after...
Replies
Views
Here are a couple of not-so-easy-to-find links about programming applications to handle MCE Remote Control buttons on Microsoft Windows: Using Alternate Input Devices in Your Smart Client Applications. Using Remote Control Input Outside of Windows Media Center. The first article contains a link to an installer providing a precious...
Here are a couple of not-so-easy-to-find links about programming applications to handle MCE Remote Control buttons on Microsoft...
Here are a couple of not-so-easy-to-find links about programming applications to handle MCE Remote Control buttons on Microsoft...
Replies
Views
Thanks for the help. How simple really. I was under the impression that you had to tick "Use Hauppauge Remote" under the Hauppauge tab, but apparantly not! My remote is exactly the same by the way, pretty sweet remote when all things are working properly. :)
Thanks for the help. How simple really. I was under the impression that you had to tick "Use Hauppauge Remote" under the...
I have bought this remote thinking it would be a piece of cake to make it work with Media Portal, but it's not as easy as I...
Replies
Views
I can live without that feature.......... well my other half can. thanks ........ free software and using exsisting hardware. GREAT!! any other input also welcomed. thanks .
I can live without that feature.......... well my other half can. thanks ........ free software and using exsisting hardware...
I've bought a MCE remote from ebay and would like to build/buy an IR reciver that will work with it in media portal. I have an...
Replies
Views
I'm pretty sure imon uses a different protocol (RC5 vs RC6) so they wont be compatible. (Unless soundgraph have since changed their IR protocol, but this was the case with my silverstone lc16-m with imon inside)
I'm pretty sure imon uses a different protocol (RC5 vs RC6) so they wont be compatible. (Unless soundgraph have since changed their...
Hey guys, merry xmas ! Im using Mediaportal 1.2.1 on Windows 7. My Soundgraph VFD in my antec fusion v2 case ist my IR Receiver...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom