Input/Output Interfaces (6 Viewers)

Discussions about Remote Controls, VFD's, keyboards and their drivers in here
I understand that MCE remotes can be used to control MP and launch the program using the green button. My problem is that although the gyration remote is certified for MCE it doesn't fully work in MP. In device manager the mouse and remote are listed as HID devices and I obviously have this type of remote enabled in MP. Is it...
I understand that MCE remotes can be used to control MP and launch the program using the green button. My problem is that although...
I understand that MCE remotes can be used to control MP and launch the program using the green button. My problem is that although...
Replies
Views
Someone has a quick review here if you haven't read it yet. I just purchased one and I am waiting for it to ship to me. I'll post my thoughts once I try it out. I've recently been using an app on my Android phone that controls the mouse and keyboard via wireless network, but I can't wait to get the EFO keyboard for that exclusive...
Someone has a quick review here if you haven't read it yet. I just purchased one and I am waiting for it to ship to me. I'll post...
Has anyone tried one of these keyboards? I have heard nothing but good things about them. May not be comsmetically appealing as...
Replies
Views
Hey guys, at the moment, I use the RM200 remote from my Antec Fusion Remote but I'm not very happy with it. Does the Logitech Harmony 300 work with the integrated iMon reciever from the case or do I have to buy another one? fabs
Hey guys, at the moment, I use the RM200 remote from my Antec Fusion Remote but I'm not very happy with it. Does the Logitech...
Hey guys, at the moment, I use the RM200 remote from my Antec Fusion Remote but I'm not very happy with it. Does the Logitech...
Replies
Views
A good question - it's a couple of years since I first set this I set it up, and I honestly can't remember what tweaks I made. All I can remember is that there were very few. Looking at my current Harmony configuration, I have set up a device called "Media Center PC" which is controlled by a "Microsoft Remote Control 1039". The...
A good question - it's a couple of years since I first set this I set it up, and I honestly can't remember what tweaks I made. All...
I've recently upgraded my pc and I'm looking for a solution to my remote control problem. My previous pc had an inbuilt Imon...
Replies
Views
Jim, Did you ever get the E700 working [this remote problem]? Henry
Jim, Did you ever get the E700 working [this remote problem]? Henry
Im trying to set up MP with e700 remote (like the one HERE) I tried the MCE remote option with MP initially, but that doesnt work...
Replies
Views
Same problem here on my ASUS EeePC! Problem is only with Philips remote. On my second EePC I am using another IR receiver and there is no problem. With Philips on ASUS I have to plugin the receiver a few seconds after system boots - then the receiver works. I will try to find a fix on ASUS homepage. CU André
Same problem here on my ASUS EeePC! Problem is only with Philips remote. On my second EePC I am using another IR receiver and...
I purchased some weeks ago a Philips white MCE remote; it works like a charm after pluging it but I've discovered that whenever I...
Replies
Views
It was the port not set right (+5VSB needed) on the motherboard. Working now. Thanks all.
It was the port not set right (+5VSB needed) on the motherboard. Working now. Thanks all.
I have a Microsoft MCE remote with an IR receiver which works fne apart from I can't get it to wake my PC running Win7 from sleep...
Replies
Views
The Register recently reviewed this keyboard Cideko Air Keyboard motion controller ? reghardware
The Register recently reviewed this keyboard Cideko Air Keyboard motion controller ? reghardware
I stumbled upon this newly released device by Cideko. It's a mini wireless keyboard with a built-in 3D motion mouse sensor...
Replies
Views
I just found these little toys FingerVU 706 If any one tested it, please share your opinion. If it was wireless though :D it would be mine definately...
I just found these little toys FingerVU 706 If any one tested it, please share your opinion. If it was wireless though :D it...
I just found these little toys FingerVU 706 If any one tested it, please share your opinion. If it was wireless though :D it...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Tevii remote DE
With the newest driver for the S660 the Tevii remote control now works as a MCE remote. But I can't get all of the buttons to work. How do I map the buttons on the Tevii remote to do what I want? e.g. fast fwd/rewind/back etc?
With the newest driver for the S660 the Tevii remote control now works as a MCE remote. But I can't get all of the buttons to work...
With the newest driver for the S660 the Tevii remote control now works as a MCE remote. But I can't get all of the buttons to work...
Replies
Views
Due to inadequate WAF, I am looking to replace my emulated Pronto RC (on iPAQ) with something better. Here are some of the candidates I am considering: RTI T2C Denon RC-7000CI GRemote (on HTC Wizard) Thomson Gyration 4101 (maybe in the package with keyboard) The first two are very expensive, but promise to control my whole AV...
Due to inadequate WAF, I am looking to replace my emulated Pronto RC (on iPAQ) with something better. Here are some of the...
Due to inadequate WAF, I am looking to replace my emulated Pronto RC (on iPAQ) with something better. Here are some of the...
Replies
Views
Hello, I have a Shintaro MCE wireless remote keyboard which is supposed to be MCE compatible. The keyboard looks just like a Microsoft keyboard and controls the HTPC just fine, but the dedicated MCE key pad only works with MediaPortal for the volume controls. I have tried the following options: 1. General HID Device 2...
Hello, I have a Shintaro MCE wireless remote keyboard which is supposed to be MCE compatible. The keyboard looks just like a...
Hello, I have a Shintaro MCE wireless remote keyboard which is supposed to be MCE compatible. The keyboard looks just like a...
Replies
Views
thank you drealit; :thx: Does anyone know if gyration remotes are supported? eg: Gyration Air Music Remote - 103-btn Remote control
thank you drealit; :thx: Does anyone know if gyration remotes are supported? eg: Gyration Air Music Remote - 103-btn Remote control
Building my first MP HPTC. Which is the best remote that works out of box with MP? Also allows customization of keys if need? I've...
Replies
Views
For all of you that have built your own HTPC, I'd like to know what the best COLOUR PROGRAMMABLE LCD is that's supported by miniDisplay, if any. If not, has anyone bought one that has an API so I can write my own plugin? I want it to be colour, programmable, fit in a 5.25" bay and be clear to read at 10 feet or so. Currently, I...
For all of you that have built your own HTPC, I'd like to know what the best COLOUR PROGRAMMABLE LCD is that's supported by...
For all of you that have built your own HTPC, I'd like to know what the best COLOUR PROGRAMMABLE LCD is that's supported by...
Replies
Views
Hi Gal, Sorry for the delay, I didn't receive the notification (or I didn't see it). Using an USB->Parallel adapter should resolve the problem, but it add a component in the list. There must be, somewhere, something the does what we are looking for :-)
Hi Gal, Sorry for the delay, I didn't receive the notification (or I didn't see it). Using an USB->Parallel adapter should...
Greetings :) I'm looking for a small & simple (=cheap...;)) LCD/VFD display for my HTPC in order to avoid turning the TV ON...
Replies
Views
Hauppage MediaCenter IR set does the trick for me
Hauppage MediaCenter IR set does the trick for me
:S Hello i'm new to MP i have a Dual core antec slim pc / media center box / 1Tb Hard drive / 3gb memory / Xp pro Looking to buy...
Replies
Views
AW: Multitouch - resp. MS Surface The main problem of each multi touch lcd display is the aspect ratio combined with less multi touch points... most displays only have 2 points...
AW: Multitouch - resp. MS Surface The main problem of each multi touch lcd display is the aspect ratio combined with less multi...
.. Hi there out in the www ----- just wondering myself - isn't it so, that win7 got a multitouch i/o? and couldn't it be...
Replies
Views
I noticed that there aren't any MCE QWERTY remotes, at least none I can find. I wonder why not? They'd be a big hit with me...
I noticed that there aren't any MCE QWERTY remotes, at least none I can find. I wonder why not? They'd be a big hit with me...
Check out this badboy Up Close with TiVo's new Bluetooth QWERTY remote | Tech Gear News - Betanews Any chance this will work...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 LCD Displaycolor DE
AW: LCD Displaycolor OK, my fault. I wasn't precise enough at this point. I want to change the color of the HTPC display. In my cas I'm talking about the soundgraph imon lcd display in my Antec Fusion Remote case.
AW: LCD Displaycolor OK, my fault. I wasn't precise enough at this point. I want to change the color of the HTPC display. In my...
Hey everybody, has anyone here an idea if it's possible to change the display color of an LCD display by using some kind of...
Replies
Views
That's different to my HP MCE compatible remote kit. I just plugged in into the USB (XP SP3, No MCE) and it automatically installed the ehome infrared receiver driver without any user input, no need to download drivers, crack anything.
That's different to my HP MCE compatible remote kit. I just plugged in into the USB (XP SP3, No MCE) and it automatically...
Man I'm a dumbass. I just bought a 360 Remote and PC Wireless Gaming Receiver for my brother, thinking that he could use them to...
Replies
Views
Ok, but if the range is that good it might be working acceptable even if i plug it in the rear of the HTPC... Don't see any other minimalistic, yet elegant option for me...
Ok, but if the range is that good it might be working acceptable even if i plug it in the rear of the HTPC... Don't see any other...
I've been looking a while for a keyboard and mouse to replace my current Logitech EX100 set which btw suck. So i came across the MS...
Replies
Views
i have found that the remotes by UEI will let you use them as a windows MCE remote under VCR or AUD code is "1972" VCR or AUD witch ever you like then hold down setup tell it blinks twice then put code "1972" it will blink twice to tell you it worked and that part is done (the enter/ok button in the center is locked to CBL tell you...
i have found that the remotes by UEI will let you use them as a windows MCE remote under VCR or AUD code is "1972" VCR or AUD...
i have found that the remotes by UEI will let you use them as a windows MCE remote under VCR or AUD code is "1972" VCR or AUD...
Replies
Views
You can buy a receiver from this guy in Germany: [v] RC6 MCE IR-Empfänger / Receiver für das Windows Media Center und HTPC - einzeln - MCE-Community.de
You can buy a receiver from this guy in Germany: [v] RC6 MCE IR-Empfänger / Receiver für das Windows Media Center und HTPC -...
Hi to all, recently i buy the harmony 555 and i dont have any ir receiver i would like some advise to choose a usb receiver,my...
Replies
Views
Hi! I have an USB Asus PC-RC01-D Remote control It comes with asus WiFi-TV card, and in system shows as two HID devices - keyboard and mouse. Under XP SP3 in windows media center (or on win7 for examlpe) this remote works without any drivers and all buttons are works exactly they are named. This device shows as a Several HID devices -...
Hi! I have an USB Asus PC-RC01-D Remote control It comes with asus WiFi-TV card, and in system shows as two HID devices - keyboard...
Hi! I have an USB Asus PC-RC01-D Remote control It comes with asus WiFi-TV card, and in system shows as two HID devices - keyboard...
Replies
Views
hey, i just got this dinovo mini and i had a quick idea, maybe someone already did it or knows how to do it as I am not very good at programming. i would like to use the touchpad (mouse activated) to scroll through the movies on the filmstrip, kind of what you would do on an iphone, it would be nice for it to have inertial...
hey, i just got this dinovo mini and i had a quick idea, maybe someone already did it or knows how to do it as I am not very good...
How to use the Dinovo Mini with MP : Enable the DiNovo Mini Media Keys with MediaPortal : Launch "Mediaportal Configuration" go...
Replies
Views
hi voila I finally passed a seven, but I have little problems in settings with the remote (I have the model 1039) walking without problem with xp and vista with seven but I miss a button the button "info" for the subtitle, etc ... mutate that the keyboard is represented by the Y button voila if someone is kind enough to...
hi voila I finally passed a seven, but I have little problems in settings with the remote (I have the model 1039) walking...
hi voila I finally passed a seven, but I have little problems in settings with the remote (I have the model 1039) walking...
Replies
Views
Cross-posting my question from a different section of forum //https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/remotes-116/usb-ir-receiver-remote-winxp-sp3-76887/ Fix the reference: https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/remotes-116/usb-ir-receiver-remote-winxp-sp3-76887/
Cross-posting my question from a different section of forum...
Cross-posting my question from a different section of forum...
Replies
Views
HI, today i've buyed an mce compatible remote controller, so i've solved all the problem... If someone need a good and cheapest remote ( for european people, about 29 euro ) look here : AUDIO VIDEO | PLASMA WALL BRACKET LCD SUPPORTS FLOOR STANDS | REMOTE CONTROL GUMBODY Thank to all. Regards guys
HI, today i've buyed an mce compatible remote controller, so i've solved all the problem... If someone need a good and cheapest...
Hi at all, i need some help... I can't configure my remote RM100 for Mediaportal, some key dosen't work.( menu, back, go )...
Replies
Views
Hi, My Yamaha sound system (Reciever) volume control seem to be teh same ir control as my hauppauge hvr-900HD change channel IR code, which means that I've to change channel in order to change the volume. My remote is a logitech harmony 515 universal remote. ANy suggestions how to fix this problem?
Hi, My Yamaha sound system (Reciever) volume control seem to be teh same ir control as my hauppauge hvr-900HD change channel IR...
Hi, My Yamaha sound system (Reciever) volume control seem to be teh same ir control as my hauppauge hvr-900HD change channel IR...
Replies
Views
If you own a x10 RF based remote like ATI, medion etc. then you probably also know that getting the remote control to actually turn on your PC from standby or hibernation is difficult if not impossible. In this regard MCE remote users are spoiled. It more or less works out of the box. But with a few tricks you can actually have the...
If you own a x10 RF based remote like ATI, medion etc. then you probably also know that getting the remote control to actually turn...
If you own a x10 RF based remote like ATI, medion etc. then you probably also know that getting the remote control to actually turn...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom