Input/Output Interfaces (8 Viewers)

Discussions about Remote Controls, VFD's, keyboards and their drivers in here
It runs not only perfect with MP, you can use it for Windows, Firefox, whatever... as well! It's great for short useage, but if you want to use it as a real remote for MP take a look at the iPiMP plugin vor MP!
It runs not only perfect with MP, you can use it for Windows, Firefox, whatever... as well! It's great for short useage, but if...
I was reading this article at Toms Hardware and was interested to see the use of an IPOD TOUCH as their preferred remote for their...
Replies
Views
If you have issues with your X10 remote, where it sends all (or some) of the keyspresses twice then check out this thread: RF MCE X10 Remote Model OR22V - Setup for xbmc with Intelliremote - XBMC Community Forum Fixed a problem for me on the ATI remote wonder RF x10 remote control on vista x64. I merely changed the RF channel...
If you have issues with your X10 remote, where it sends all (or some) of the keyspresses twice then check out this thread: RF...
If you have issues with your X10 remote, where it sends all (or some) of the keyspresses twice then check out this thread: RF...
Replies
Views
This website has the model as RC125, and has a PDF manual for download www.aimpro21.com
This website has the model as RC125, and has a PDF manual for download www.aimpro21.com
Hey guys, just wondering if anyone has come across this mce remote before, i cant seem to find anything on it but i think its...
Replies
Views
I'm just starting to set up MediaPortal on my first HTPC. I'll be using a Streamzap for the remote control (actually a Harmony One emulating a Streamzap). If I'm playing a video, for instance an mkv, with alternate audio/subtitle tracks, is there a quick way to toggle them? Ideally, a single button to switch subtitles on/off would...
I'm just starting to set up MediaPortal on my first HTPC. I'll be using a Streamzap for the remote control (actually a Harmony One...
I'm just starting to set up MediaPortal on my first HTPC. I'll be using a Streamzap for the remote control (actually a Harmony One...
Replies
Views
Thats odd I use 2 of there remotes, I dont have there tuners I just like there remotes cause they make black ones and it matches my other remotes. I have never had a problem, I just set em up as MCE remotes and they work perfect. Hopefully someone has an idea whats going on , sorry I dont.
Thats odd I use 2 of there remotes, I dont have there tuners I just like there remotes cause they make black ones and it matches my...
Running MediaPortal 1.02 on Vista 32 Bit SP2 I have a Nova-T-500 tuner and supplied Hauppauge remote shuts the PC down...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, I love mediaportal but getting a decent remote happening is driving me insane. I started with a dodgey "MCE" remote that hardly worked and after months of putting it off went and bought a Hauppauge RC6 remote. Firstly the remote works great, all the buttons actually do something for a change BUT.... I have a...
Hi everyone, I love mediaportal but getting a decent remote happening is driving me insane. I started with a dodgey "MCE" remote...
Hi everyone, I love mediaportal but getting a decent remote happening is driving me insane. I started with a dodgey "MCE" remote...
Replies
Views
I just got this keyboard and I'm finding it very cool. Just thought I'd share... Zippy RF-666
I just got this keyboard and I'm finding it very cool. Just thought I'd share... Zippy RF-666
Replies
Views
Hi if any of you have a Genius remote 300 remote I have attached the drivers to get it working in xp (as it is a vista mce remote) then you can use the likes of HIP to get it working once drivers are installed in HIP just use the MCE remote config.
Hi if any of you have a Genius remote 300 remote I have attached the drivers to get it working in xp (as it is a vista mce remote)...
Hi if any of you have a Genius remote 300 remote I have attached the drivers to get it working in xp (as it is a vista mce remote)...
Replies
Views
Nobody ? :wtf:
Nobody ? :wtf:
Hi, I would like to know if this display works with Mediaportal Caseking.de » Media PC » Multimedia-Panel » Antec Veris Elite...
Replies
Views
May be I'm a Tuna brain... May be I'm a Tuna brain... but I did not understand your last sentence! I bought an Harmony ONE and whant to use it to control MP (and other devices connected). I thought I could use the IR receiver of my TV card (Hauppauge NovaT 500 PCI). Before attempting to execute a disaster I was trying to...
May be I'm a Tuna brain... May be I'm a Tuna brain... but I did not understand your last sentence! I bought an Harmony ONE...
Hey everyone. I was hoping I could get some help with my remote if at all possible. I have a harmony one remote set up as a MCE...
Replies
Views
Perhaps all you need to do is disable it?
Perhaps all you need to do is disable it?
I've a little Problem with my MCE V2 Remote and Mediaportal 1.02 ... in the past this Remote worked fine & without any problems...
Replies
Views
soundgraph imon can do this. check usb-uirt - that might be able to do it to are you sure the IR receiver is wired to the case power button? can you power it on from S3 sleep?
soundgraph imon can do this. check usb-uirt - that might be able to do it to are you sure the IR receiver is wired to the case...
Hi, A few months ago I purchases a Origen AE S16T case with a Irtrans module (IR210). The device is working properly, except I...
Replies
Views
I use a Hauppauge WinTV NOVA-TD USB Stick as dual DVB-T receiver. The receivers work fine, however I cannot get the remote-control of that stick to get work with mediaportal. With MCE the remote works fine. Can anyone help me?
I use a Hauppauge WinTV NOVA-TD USB Stick as dual DVB-T receiver. The receivers work fine, however I cannot get the remote-control...
I use a Hauppauge WinTV NOVA-TD USB Stick as dual DVB-T receiver. The receivers work fine, however I cannot get the remote-control...
Replies
Views
Hi there, I have Mediaportal running under XP Pro SP3 and want to buy this remote: Amazon.com: Windows Vista Certified Media Center MCE Remote Control w/ IR Emitter and Infrared Receiver for Windows Vista Home Premium and Windows Vista Ultimate: Electronics Newegg.com - Anyware GP-IR02BK Vista 2 channel IR Remote Control I...
Hi there, I have Mediaportal running under XP Pro SP3 and want to buy this remote: Amazon.com: Windows Vista Certified Media...
Hi there, I have Mediaportal running under XP Pro SP3 and want to buy this remote: Amazon.com: Windows Vista Certified Media...
Replies
Views
You don't have to remap anything. Just leave the default settings, go to remote -> general hid -> use general hid device ->ok All the buttons at the top of your dinovo should work now accept the "back" button. In "keys & sounds" -> global actions -> previous menu(10) I've tried to map the back button. But when using this in MP the...
You don't have to remap anything. Just leave the default settings, go to remote -> general hid -> use general hid device ->ok All...
I have remapped some of my keys on my Dinovo Mini but can't assign the action keys at the top of the keyboard to successfully do...
Replies
Views
hey, i just got this dinovo mini and i had a quick idea, maybe someone already did it or knows how to do it as I am not very good at programming. i would like to use the touchpad (mouse activated) to scroll through the movies on the filmstrip, kind of what you would do on an iphone, it would be nice for it to have inertial...
hey, i just got this dinovo mini and i had a quick idea, maybe someone already did it or knows how to do it as I am not very good...
How to use the Dinovo Mini with MP : Enable the DiNovo Mini Media Keys with MediaPortal : Launch "Mediaportal Configuration" go...
Replies
Views
Jim, Did you ever get the E700 working [this remote problem]? Henry
Jim, Did you ever get the E700 working [this remote problem]? Henry
Im trying to set up MP with e700 remote (like the one HERE) I tried the MCE remote option with MP initially, but that doesnt work...
Replies
Views
BUMP
BUMP
The sky navigation remote SKY NAVIGATOR REMOTE CONTROL KEYBOARD ***BRAND NEW*** on eBay (end time 14-Oct-09 19:20:24 BST)...
Replies
Views
MediaPortal Version: 1.0.2 MediaPortal Skin: [default] Windows Version: XP CPU Type: HDD: Memory: Motherboard: Video Card: Video Card Driver: HTPC Case: Remote: FireFly Mini -- I have just set up MediaPortal 1.0.2 on a laptop I hooked up to my new TV (turning the old laptop into a mock HTPC loading from my real...
MediaPortal Version: 1.0.2 MediaPortal Skin: [default] Windows Version: XP CPU Type: HDD: Memory: Motherboard: Video...
MediaPortal Version: 1.0.2 MediaPortal Skin: [default] Windows Version: XP CPU Type: HDD: Memory: Motherboard: Video...
Replies
Views
You can buy a receiver from this guy in Germany: [v] RC6 MCE IR-Empfänger / Receiver für das Windows Media Center und HTPC - einzeln - MCE-Community.de
You can buy a receiver from this guy in Germany: [v] RC6 MCE IR-Empfänger / Receiver für das Windows Media Center und HTPC -...
Hi to all, recently i buy the harmony 555 and i dont have any ir receiver i would like some advise to choose a usb receiver,my...
Replies
Views
Hi, i configured everything quiet well. I setup a Activity called MediaStation to control simultaneously my TV, my receiver and my HTPC (Antec Fusion Remote). Everyhting works almost perfectly fine, the only thing which doesnt want to work properly is shutdown. If i shut down the activity, TV shuts down, receiver shuts down but...
Hi, i configured everything quiet well. I setup a Activity called MediaStation to control simultaneously my TV, my receiver and...
Hi, i configured everything quiet well. I setup a Activity called MediaStation to control simultaneously my TV, my receiver and...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 MCE "Clone" Remote DE
https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/502052-post12.html
https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/502052-post12.html
I bought a clone MCE Remote on Ebay. It works pretty well with Windows Media Player but the Play/Pause button has no interaction...
Replies
Views
Hi there, I currently have a hauppauge WinTV Nova S DVB-S Card in my HTPC. I use the remote from this card. I do how ever like the remote that came with my TV alot better. (Samsung 37" LCD). Funny thing is when I push buttons on the TV remote the IR Sensor for the hauppauge remote picks it up but does odd things to MP. Is...
Hi there, I currently have a hauppauge WinTV Nova S DVB-S Card in my HTPC. I use the remote from this card. I do how ever like...
Hi there, I currently have a hauppauge WinTV Nova S DVB-S Card in my HTPC. I use the remote from this card. I do how ever like...
Replies
Views
I googled and looked around but couldn't find a clear cut answer. Can anyone recommend a simple MP remote that will work w/ WHS, nothing fancy just the basic features
I googled and looked around but couldn't find a clear cut answer. Can anyone recommend a simple MP remote that will work w/ WHS...
I googled and looked around but couldn't find a clear cut answer. Can anyone recommend a simple MP remote that will work w/ WHS...
Replies
Views
Hi all, This is probably one of those questions that have an obvious answer, and I'm just not able to find the solution:-) I have a multi-seat MP 1.0.2 set up, with my Foxtel IQ STB connected to svideo and analog audio inputs on my HVR2200 in the TV Server. The MP client can see and hear the STB channels fine. My question is...
Hi all, This is probably one of those questions that have an obvious answer, and I'm just not able to find the solution:-) I...
Hi all, This is probably one of those questions that have an obvious answer, and I'm just not able to find the solution:-) I...
Replies
Views
I removed any mapping for MP, leaving only MPC, remove the "exclusive mode" and problem fixed!! Now it works flawlessly :) :thx::thx:
I removed any mapping for MP, leaving only MPC, remove the "exclusive mode" and problem fixed!! Now it works flawlessly :)...
Hi! I've read and tried seeeeveral configs of imon pad and MP, but no one worked if MP uses an external player (Media Player...
Replies
Views
This is really giving me grief..... I have 2 original MCE remotes with the 4 coloured buttons works 100%. But I have 5 clients I cannot get them anymore so I have bought 2 Speedlinks SL6399. These are not compatible with MP but works fine in MCE... but with the keyboard plugin they are 99% useable so still not there yet Next...
This is really giving me grief..... I have 2 original MCE remotes with the 4 coloured buttons works 100%. But I have 5 clients...
This is really giving me grief..... I have 2 original MCE remotes with the 4 coloured buttons works 100%. But I have 5 clients...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Medion Vista Remote DE
Hey, I have a Medion OR28V RF VISTA Remote Control and I was wondering if I bought a standard infrared receiver would I be able to use this on windows xp pro service pack 3? Thanks
Hey, I have a Medion OR28V RF VISTA Remote Control and I was wondering if I bought a standard infrared receiver would I be able to...
Hey, I have a Medion OR28V RF VISTA Remote Control and I was wondering if I bought a standard infrared receiver would I be able to...
Replies
Views
Dear mediaportal users and experts, Could anybody guide me how to get my harmony remote working with mediaportal using the IR reciever in my USB tv-tuner card (Hauppauge HVR-900h) ? I've read that some people get it to work setting up the remote as a windows media center remote in MEDIAPORTAL condig. Allthoug it doesn't work for...
Dear mediaportal users and experts, Could anybody guide me how to get my harmony remote working with mediaportal using the IR...
Dear mediaportal users and experts, Could anybody guide me how to get my harmony remote working with mediaportal using the IR...
Replies
Views
Hi there, I used a dev version of team mediaportal for more than two years now and just decided to reinstall my htpc today. Now I have a very fresh system with nearly everything running perfectly :-) thanks so far!!! but there are two problems left: - move right with the remote does not work, up - down and left works without...
Hi there, I used a dev version of team mediaportal for more than two years now and just decided to reinstall my htpc today. Now...
Hi there, I used a dev version of team mediaportal for more than two years now and just decided to reinstall my htpc today. Now...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom