Input/Output Interfaces (8 Viewers)

Discussions about Remote Controls, VFD's, keyboards and their drivers in here
This doesn't make any sense... Mediaportal is not a piece of hardware, so it shouldn't be listed there.
This doesn't make any sense... Mediaportal is not a piece of hardware, so it shouldn't be listed there.
As the title says, Media Portal has been added to logitech harmony database. Happy Days for Harmony Users
Replies
Views
im most certain that it is possible. try with this. https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/mce-replacement-plugin-165/ir-server-suite-version-1-0-4-1-a-33512/?highlight=remote+suite im need to try it also cause i want to be able to use both the mce remote and the tv remote with mediaportal. havent had the time to try it.
im most certain that it is possible. try with this...
Hi, I have a MCE remote Receiver (It says SMK brand on the back). I saw that the Receiver responds also to regular remotes and...
Replies
Views
Hi, I have an Logi 785 together with an MCE Remote receiver and that works quite well. There is a setup in the Logi Database for MP right available. Hiberbate and restart do work well. But be prepared that programming the remote beyond the settings within the Logi database, you need to get used to it. It needs some time...
Hi, I have an Logi 785 together with an MCE Remote receiver and that works quite well. There is a setup in the Logi Database for...
I am currently looking for a universal remote to control our little home theatre more easily. Stuff to be controlled:A/V Receiver...
Replies
Views
I have one of these keyboard and mouse setups as well. Been using it for a few months (independant of MP); In general I like it although I wish that the pointing device were contained in the keyboard in the form of a pointing stick or pad or trackball.
I have one of these keyboard and mouse setups as well. Been using it for a few months (independant of MP); In general I like it...
I just picked up this Gyration Cordless Optical Mouse and Comapct Keyboard Suite. I am hoping to use this with Media Portal. Do any...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Logitech Harmony DE
I just got the Harony 525, and using it as a hauppauge remote. Unfortunately Logiteh aren't too informative on their website about it's features. But it's highly customizable, you can either learn from other remotes or use some of their database codes. It supports both hauppauge remotes, and MCE too I think. Actually they have...
I just got the Harony 525, and using it as a hauppauge remote. Unfortunately Logiteh aren't too informative on their website...
Hi, this is what I'm taking about: http://www.logitech.com/index.cfm/products/detailsharmony/US/EN,CRID=2084,CONTENTID=9933...
Replies
Views
You can buy a receiver from this guy in Germany: [v] RC6 MCE IR-Empfänger / Receiver für das Windows Media Center und HTPC - einzeln - MCE-Community.de
You can buy a receiver from this guy in Germany: [v] RC6 MCE IR-Empfänger / Receiver für das Windows Media Center und HTPC -...
Hi to all, recently i buy the harmony 555 and i dont have any ir receiver i would like some advise to choose a usb receiver,my...
Replies
Views
Nope, not much.
Nope, not much.
I think I made a pretty nice Eventghost config and I want to share it with you all. I made it for the Conceptronic CLLRCMCE, but...
Replies
Views
IR Receiver Hi I have build that one (LIRC) and it works perfectly with winlirc and with girder. The main problem is that we cant make it wake-up the pc with the remote... So i am going to build this one since is USB (or try to build it... 3€ deserve a try :lol: )...
IR Receiver Hi I have build that one (LIRC) and it works perfectly with winlirc and with girder. The main problem is that we...
Hope this is the right place for this post... I know there are many forums on the Internet for how to build your own...
Replies
Views
Anonymous
A
Btw, I'd suggest an NVIDIA 6600GT, supports all hardware deinterlacing features, incl. HD support. As a remote, I'd suggest the international version of the MCE 2005 remote (with coloured buttons).
Btw, I'd suggest an NVIDIA 6600GT, supports all hardware deinterlacing features, incl. HD support. As a remote, I'd suggest the...
So I'm thinking about building a media portal box. I plan on buying an Emachines T3065 off of ebay... it's an Athlon XP 2.167...
Replies
Views
I think the MS remotes (eHome) look and feel better than the ones Hauppauge bundles (SDK) - also thay have two blaster included.
I think the MS remotes (eHome) look and feel better than the ones Hauppauge bundles (SDK) - also thay have two blaster included.
It's almost February, 2007. I don't have a TV-in solution yet (been using MP to play music and video only), but I am about to get...
Replies
Views
Two years old, ain't that old. But yeah, you would expect it to be fixed by now.
Two years old, ain't that old. But yeah, you would expect it to be fixed by now.
Hello, I am using Logitech's Harmony Smart Control system for my main HTPC in the living. For quite some time I experience...
Replies
Views
Hi All, Hmmm... One big negative point about this RC on my system. Seems not to wake the HTPC from sleep. Yes, I've got all the right checkboxes checked in Control Panel and also tried all possible BIOS settings and BIOS update. Got two other keyboards (one is the Nyxboard, also RF and "unusual") - both work, but this one does not. Of...
Hi All, Hmmm... One big negative point about this RC on my system. Seems not to wake the HTPC from sleep. Yes, I've got all the...
Hi All, News on a cheap Remote Control with the follwing features: - Mouse / Trackball - QWERTY keyboard - Hybrid Infra-red (IR...
Replies
Views
Hi Gal, Sorry for the delay, I didn't receive the notification (or I didn't see it). Using an USB->Parallel adapter should resolve the problem, but it add a component in the list. There must be, somewhere, something the does what we are looking for :-)
Hi Gal, Sorry for the delay, I didn't receive the notification (or I didn't see it). Using an USB->Parallel adapter should...
Greetings :) I'm looking for a small & simple (=cheap...;)) LCD/VFD display for my HTPC in order to avoid turning the TV ON...
Replies
Views
Rather look for one with the 4 coloured buttons. Mine looks like this: Microsoft MCE Remote Control USB IR Receiver Win7 Vista - eBay (item 320564233836 end time Sep-18-10 03:02:07 PDT)
Rather look for one with the 4 coloured buttons. Mine looks like this: Microsoft MCE Remote Control USB IR Receiver Win7 Vista -...
i see there are many options people talk about using remote for media portal and honestly am confused which one is good and which...
Replies
Views
That's what they do. They are just mini wireless keyboard.
That's what they do. They are just mini wireless keyboard.
Hi guys. I have had a little read through the forum and the posts I have come across seem a year or two old and I had wondered if...
Replies
Views
First, if only your RC-6 Handset is broken, but the IR-Receiver USB-Dongle is still well (showing up correctly in device manager), then get a "Universal Remote" like "Logitech Harmony" or any of the actual and most outdated "One for all" models. Even the cheapy noname ones will work, as long as they support the microsoft IR codes...
First, if only your RC-6 Handset is broken, but the IR-Receiver USB-Dongle is still well (showing up correctly in device manager)...
Hi all! Been using a microsoft mce remote for years without problem but suddenly it got broken. Therefor I got myself a new...
Replies
Views
I recently purchased an MCE remote, and it came with two IR blaster cables to control devices like TV, stereo, etc. I paid AUD$40, so you should be able to get the MCE remote for EUR20. The bonus is that the device works straight away with MediaPortal. If you use the MCEPlugin for MediaPortal, you should then be able to control the...
I recently purchased an MCE remote, and it came with two IR blaster cables to control devices like TV, stereo, etc. I paid AUD$40...
Hi, Is it possible to command my AV receiver or TV set from Mediaportal? What kind of hardware can I use? I saw already the...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 about imon remote DE
what i want to now is if the remote works with the same infrared codes for left, right, up, down keyboard and the mouse, and the button for the switch between keyboard and mouse is controlled by hardware or software, and if it is by software can i set the default to the keyboard function and not the mouse, thanks
what i want to now is if the remote works with the same infrared codes for left, right, up, down keyboard and the mouse, and the...
i am thinking on buying a imon vfd but what i want to now is if i can learn in another remote the navigations key only(left, right...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 LCD Displaycolor DE
AW: LCD Displaycolor OK, my fault. I wasn't precise enough at this point. I want to change the color of the HTPC display. In my cas I'm talking about the soundgraph imon lcd display in my Antec Fusion Remote case.
AW: LCD Displaycolor OK, my fault. I wasn't precise enough at this point. I want to change the color of the HTPC display. In my...
Hey everybody, has anyone here an idea if it's possible to change the display color of an LCD display by using some kind of...
Replies
Views
Wow thanks. :thx:
Wow thanks. :thx:
Hey guys Can i use custom config remote. Like using WINLIRC or something like that? Can some one help me Plz:)
Replies
Views
Thx for you reply Fred, A totally agree about the smart phone remote opinion. I tried that and had some problems with connection after watching a full movie or after getting the HTPC out sleep mode. The bonus what is get for going for a harmony device is that I also can control my TV and Cable device. Yes i still watch TV via the...
Thx for you reply Fred, A totally agree about the smart phone remote opinion. I tried that and had some problems with connection...
Hey all, I'm looking for a new remote, that can control MP, and my TV. And since i dont realy like the IR devices I found one new...
Replies
Views
Hauppauge 45 button remote (new/grey)
Hauppauge 45 button remote (new/grey)
Can you please post all the working remotes in MP? Preferably all strait out the box or with few issues. Thanks I start: -...
Replies
Views
it works for MCE remote, thanks :)
it works for MCE remote, thanks :)
i nearly killed my pc with this pressed it, thinking it would at least ask me pc powered off to hypernation couldnt...
Replies
Views
I purchased a Hauppauge HMCEREMOTE control kit, comes with remote, 1 blaster bud and usb receiver cost ~$46 AUD and works fine with IRSS and mediaportal to control my sat STB.
I purchased a Hauppauge HMCEREMOTE control kit, comes with remote, 1 blaster bud and usb receiver cost ~$46 AUD and works fine with...
Ok, setting up a computer with Media Portal. It has 2xDVICO DVB-T Tuners and a Hauppauge PVR-150 which a Foxtel STB plugs into...
Replies
Views
Yes, I'm sure the diNovo is five times better than the TVISTO keyboard, but it's also five times more expensive :P I'm trying to set up a htpc out of old components (m-atx mobo, sempron 2800+ cpu, etc.) and the TVISTO cheap mce wireless keyboard seemed the perfect match (less than 40€). As I only have XP pro, I wanted to know it...
Yes, I'm sure the diNovo is five times better than the TVISTO keyboard, but it's also five times more expensive :P I'm trying to...
Hi everyone! Does anyone know if this mce-alike wireless keyboard works with windows XP Pro and MediaPortal? TVISTO If...
Replies
Views
Ok, but if the range is that good it might be working acceptable even if i plug it in the rear of the HTPC... Don't see any other minimalistic, yet elegant option for me...
Ok, but if the range is that good it might be working acceptable even if i plug it in the rear of the HTPC... Don't see any other...
I've been looking a while for a keyboard and mouse to replace my current Logitech EX100 set which btw suck. So i came across the MS...
Replies
Views
I still use it and it works well. But I wonder if there is better support today at Logitech database for remotes. I think that you today can choose a PC, but I have not tried it my self.
I still use it and it works well. But I wonder if there is better support today at Logitech database for remotes. I think that you...
Hi! I found a way to get Logitech Harmony Ultimate remote to work with MP via Bluetooth at...
Replies
Views
Thanks, but this would be my last possibility, to use an other known button. But my question is, is it possible to add a remote Button to the mapping konfiguration? Thomas
Thanks, but this would be my last possibility, to use an other known button. But my question is, is it possible to add a remote...
Hello, I use the Harmony One. There I use the devices Microsoft MCE. There is a star key (*), which I would like to use as Toogle...
Replies
Views
Yes, batteries Is not the the problem, I've also suspected the possibility that some other device nearby works on 433 Mhz. (like the fact that the motherboard is built in into some furniture, without any RF shielding) By "no references", I mean no "microsoft" text or windows logo. - I am aware that MCE remotes always have that...
Yes, batteries Is not the the problem, I've also suspected the possibility that some other device nearby works on 433 Mhz. (like...
My firefly remotes got gradually bad range over the past 3 years. I am looking for an replacement , X10 or MCE os ok, but it must...
Replies
Views
This website has the model as RC125, and has a PDF manual for download www.aimpro21.com
This website has the model as RC125, and has a PDF manual for download www.aimpro21.com
Hey guys, just wondering if anyone has come across this mce remote before, i cant seem to find anything on it but i think its...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom