Input/Output Interfaces (5 Viewers)

Discussions about Remote Controls, VFD's, keyboards and their drivers in here
May be I'm a Tuna brain... May be I'm a Tuna brain... but I did not understand your last sentence! I bought an Harmony ONE and whant to use it to control MP (and other devices connected). I thought I could use the IR receiver of my TV card (Hauppauge NovaT 500 PCI). Before attempting to execute a disaster I was trying to...
May be I'm a Tuna brain... May be I'm a Tuna brain... but I did not understand your last sentence! I bought an Harmony ONE...
Hey everyone. I was hoping I could get some help with my remote if at all possible. I have a harmony one remote set up as a MCE...
Replies
Views
Nobody ? :wtf:
Nobody ? :wtf:
Hi, I would like to know if this display works with Mediaportal Caseking.de » Media PC » Multimedia-Panel » Antec Veris Elite...
Replies
Views
Hi if any of you have a Genius remote 300 remote I have attached the drivers to get it working in xp (as it is a vista mce remote) then you can use the likes of HIP to get it working once drivers are installed in HIP just use the MCE remote config.
Hi if any of you have a Genius remote 300 remote I have attached the drivers to get it working in xp (as it is a vista mce remote)...
Hi if any of you have a Genius remote 300 remote I have attached the drivers to get it working in xp (as it is a vista mce remote)...
Replies
Views
I just got this keyboard and I'm finding it very cool. Just thought I'd share... Zippy RF-666
I just got this keyboard and I'm finding it very cool. Just thought I'd share... Zippy RF-666
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, I love mediaportal but getting a decent remote happening is driving me insane. I started with a dodgey "MCE" remote that hardly worked and after months of putting it off went and bought a Hauppauge RC6 remote. Firstly the remote works great, all the buttons actually do something for a change BUT.... I have a...
Hi everyone, I love mediaportal but getting a decent remote happening is driving me insane. I started with a dodgey "MCE" remote...
Hi everyone, I love mediaportal but getting a decent remote happening is driving me insane. I started with a dodgey "MCE" remote...
Replies
Views
Thats odd I use 2 of there remotes, I dont have there tuners I just like there remotes cause they make black ones and it matches my other remotes. I have never had a problem, I just set em up as MCE remotes and they work perfect. Hopefully someone has an idea whats going on , sorry I dont.
Thats odd I use 2 of there remotes, I dont have there tuners I just like there remotes cause they make black ones and it matches my...
Running MediaPortal 1.02 on Vista 32 Bit SP2 I have a Nova-T-500 tuner and supplied Hauppauge remote shuts the PC down...
Replies
Views
I'm just starting to set up MediaPortal on my first HTPC. I'll be using a Streamzap for the remote control (actually a Harmony One emulating a Streamzap). If I'm playing a video, for instance an mkv, with alternate audio/subtitle tracks, is there a quick way to toggle them? Ideally, a single button to switch subtitles on/off would...
I'm just starting to set up MediaPortal on my first HTPC. I'll be using a Streamzap for the remote control (actually a Harmony One...
I'm just starting to set up MediaPortal on my first HTPC. I'll be using a Streamzap for the remote control (actually a Harmony One...
Replies
Views
This website has the model as RC125, and has a PDF manual for download www.aimpro21.com
This website has the model as RC125, and has a PDF manual for download www.aimpro21.com
Hey guys, just wondering if anyone has come across this mce remote before, i cant seem to find anything on it but i think its...
Replies
Views
If you have issues with your X10 remote, where it sends all (or some) of the keyspresses twice then check out this thread: RF MCE X10 Remote Model OR22V - Setup for xbmc with Intelliremote - XBMC Community Forum Fixed a problem for me on the ATI remote wonder RF x10 remote control on vista x64. I merely changed the RF channel...
If you have issues with your X10 remote, where it sends all (or some) of the keyspresses twice then check out this thread: RF...
If you have issues with your X10 remote, where it sends all (or some) of the keyspresses twice then check out this thread: RF...
Replies
Views
It runs not only perfect with MP, you can use it for Windows, Firefox, whatever... as well! It's great for short useage, but if you want to use it as a real remote for MP take a look at the iPiMP plugin vor MP!
It runs not only perfect with MP, you can use it for Windows, Firefox, whatever... as well! It's great for short useage, but if...
I was reading this article at Toms Hardware and was interested to see the use of an IPOD TOUCH as their preferred remote for their...
Replies
Views
I have the hauppauge 45 button remote and it works well with MP. I am looking to make the HULU desktop application work with the hauppauge remote and found this post on editing the ini file. If I do this it works but I must then deselect the “keep control when MP loses focus” which breaks the remote function of the netflix plugin...
I have the hauppauge 45 button remote and it works well with MP. I am looking to make the HULU desktop application work with the...
I have the hauppauge 45 button remote and it works well with MP. I am looking to make the HULU desktop application work with the...
Replies
Views
I purchased a Hauppauge HMCEREMOTE control kit, comes with remote, 1 blaster bud and usb receiver cost ~$46 AUD and works fine with IRSS and mediaportal to control my sat STB.
I purchased a Hauppauge HMCEREMOTE control kit, comes with remote, 1 blaster bud and usb receiver cost ~$46 AUD and works fine with...
Ok, setting up a computer with Media Portal. It has 2xDVICO DVB-T Tuners and a Hauppauge PVR-150 which a Foxtel STB plugs into...
Replies
Views
Hauppauge 45 button remote (new/grey)
Hauppauge 45 button remote (new/grey)
Can you please post all the working remotes in MP? Preferably all strait out the box or with few issues. Thanks I start: -...
Replies
Views
Is there a way to make my MCE remote control only Media Portal? So that, if the focus is elsewhere, the commands still get through, instead of me having to tab over to Media Portal, move around, then go back to what I was doing? Edit: Found that EventGhost and MessagePlugin for MP gave me everything I was looking for.
Is there a way to make my MCE remote control only Media Portal? So that, if the focus is elsewhere, the commands still get...
Is there a way to make my MCE remote control only Media Portal? So that, if the focus is elsewhere, the commands still get...
Replies
Views
Hi all developers, I using in my HTPC with MP iMon VFD (5,25" panel with knob), activated minidisplay plugin. All is allright, but I have idea for controll MP without remote, by knob on this panel. Now, him function is Mute and volume, but not as on remote (paralel), but in serial mode. This is bad! My idea is, that if I press this...
Hi all developers, I using in my HTPC with MP iMon VFD (5,25" panel with knob), activated minidisplay plugin. All is allright, but...
Hi all developers, I using in my HTPC with MP iMon VFD (5,25" panel with knob), activated minidisplay plugin. All is allright, but...
Replies
Views
I`m thinking of buying the Hauppauge 1600 (model 1181), does anyone know if the remote that comes with it will work well with MediaPortal?
I`m thinking of buying the Hauppauge 1600 (model 1181), does anyone know if the remote that comes with it will work well with...
I`m thinking of buying the Hauppauge 1600 (model 1181), does anyone know if the remote that comes with it will work well with...
Replies
Views
Thanks for the advice. I may look for it or contact them - it was a pain to deal with. I would install the software, and when first launched it I could click add / delete buttons for the remote and could add some iMon remotes (although there was no PAD option, just EX and a couple others, or generic RC). I would switch to it and...
Thanks for the advice. I may look for it or contact them - it was a pain to deal with. I would install the software, and when...
I'm having some trouble getting MP configured correctly with a harmony 550. I have Win XP Pro SP3 Harmony 550 Antec Fusion case...
Replies
Views
Use this guide. I hope it helps. Remember to put the shortcuter plugin in the right directory - it's a common mistake.
Use this guide. I hope it helps. Remember to put the shortcuter plugin in the right directory - it's a common mistake.
I have an Antec Fusion silver V2 with integrated imon receiver + an harmony 555. I wanted to setup the harmony as a imon pad remote...
Replies
Views
O.K. not sure but I do have the Hauppauge remote and it loads a Irremote.ini file in the windows directory to customize the remote button operation per each application. I would ***THINK**** that if you have a mce compatable remote you would not load or use a Irremote.ini file. copy of file attached with name changed from *.ini...
O.K. not sure but I do have the Hauppauge remote and it loads a Irremote.ini file in the windows directory to customize the remote...
Hello all... I've read here and on a variety of other sites about editing C:\Windows\Irremote.ini to customize certain features of...
Replies
Views
I noticed when MP1.0.2 is minimized it still has focus on my X10 remote. This causes issues when using the X10 remote in other applications like TotalMedia. Is there a setting that allows MP to ignore my X10 inputs when minimized?
I noticed when MP1.0.2 is minimized it still has focus on my X10 remote. This causes issues when using the X10 remote in other...
I noticed when MP1.0.2 is minimized it still has focus on my X10 remote. This causes issues when using the X10 remote in other...
Replies
Views
i have many problems with minidisplay... i have mediaportal 1.1.1 and last imon driver but minidisply go off... any idea? thanks
i have many problems with minidisplay... i have mediaportal 1.1.1 and last imon driver but minidisply go off... any idea? thanks
Hi I tried several over the past month to update my iMon drivers from 7.20 to 7.40 or more recently 7.60, but each time...
Replies
Views
I`m able to bring the pc in S3 state with the iMON MINI but cannot resume.I can wake up the mashine with usb keaboard and usb mouse.Is the problem in the IR reciever or in the motherboard?
I`m able to bring the pc in S3 state with the iMON MINI but cannot resume.I can wake up the mashine with usb keaboard and usb...
I`m able to bring the pc in S3 state with the iMON MINI but cannot resume.I can wake up the mashine with usb keaboard and usb...
Replies
Views
Hi Paranoid, I am aware of your proposed remote. Unfortunately it has no display to select music without switching the TV on.
Hi Paranoid, I am aware of your proposed remote. Unfortunately it has no display to select music without switching the TV on.
Hi there, I am looking for a remote for my MP running on Vista. I stumbled over the Philips SRM7500. What I like reading the...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 USB IR Receiver DE
I haven't used it in forever (8 years?), but I always used an IRman device as an infrared reciever. Probably not the best thing out there since I haven't looked for anything new in a long time but I noticed no one replied to you so maybe this will get you started :-) These days I use the infrared receiver that came with my...
I haven't used it in forever (8 years?), but I always used an IRman device as an infrared reciever. Probably not the best thing...
Hi @all, I want to buy a USB IR Receiver for all kind of Remote Controls, but I don't have any idea whitch to buy... Can...
Replies
Views
According to specifications you need an OS with MCE as it does not come with a driver. I bought a similar remote a while back and ended up taking it back due to the message "unable to intall hardware" as i had no driver for it. Is there anyway of getting around this. I have XP PE service pack 3 Cheers
According to specifications you need an OS with MCE as it does not come with a driver. I bought a similar remote a while back and...
I need some quick advice about which remote control I should get. I intended to buy the Logitech Harmony One but a friend has some...
Replies
Views
I';m trying to get my HP Pavillion DV6998ca laptop to work with the provided HP Remote Control (RC1762307/01 - Image) The remote appears to work when i click the monitor icon button but nothing else. I've tried to check on various options under remote control wthin Media Portal config but no luck. Any tips for getting this remote...
I';m trying to get my HP Pavillion DV6998ca laptop to work with the provided HP Remote Control (RC1762307/01 - Image) The remote...
I';m trying to get my HP Pavillion DV6998ca laptop to work with the provided HP Remote Control (RC1762307/01 - Image) The remote...
Replies
Views
Hallo, I want to buy the SilverStone Grandia GD01MX case for my new HTPC. I am using MP for over 2 years now so I want to know if the build in display of the case and its remote control are working with MP 1.0.1 ? -Which plugin do I have to use? -Is there any howto how to get the display and the remote working with MP? Thanks...
Hallo, I want to buy the SilverStone Grandia GD01MX case for my new HTPC. I am using MP for over 2 years now so I want to know if...
Hallo, I want to buy the SilverStone Grandia GD01MX case for my new HTPC. I am using MP for over 2 years now so I want to know if...
Replies
Views
Thanks, I'll give it a try in the morning. I'll keep you posted. Couldn't find the screen, will look again in the morning. Yeah, but it came with an Asus tv/fm tunercard, so I thought that could have something to do with it...less likely Damn, I had my hopes up for a deal coming from you haha. I'll keep my eyes open. I'll try...
Thanks, I'll give it a try in the morning. I'll keep you posted. Couldn't find the screen, will look again in the morning...
I have a xpc-rc01 receiver and remote but i want to use the receiver with my harmony 525 instead of the budled remote. I tried...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 VFD's DE
my antec system is running sweet and hasnt been causing me any problems, its now time to move it to the living room, i want a vfd to finish it off, i did a search on the net but not alot out there anyone recommend anything, using Antec NSK2480 case
my antec system is running sweet and hasnt been causing me any problems, its now time to move it to the living room, i want a vfd...
my antec system is running sweet and hasnt been causing me any problems, its now time to move it to the living room, i want a vfd...
Replies
Views
It is on "Shut Down" but still not working.
It is on "Shut Down" but still not working.
My remote used to work fine before I reformatted my HTPC to Windows XP. I installed everything and it all went well, the remote is...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom