Installation, configuration support (62 Viewers)

Having trouble installing or configuring MediaPortal?
upon a second look at MP Config, there is no latency setting... only "Repeat delay" and "Repeat speed" settings, not even in Windows is there a setting for latency for HID devices. If the remote doesn't have those settings in the MyHarmony setup, then there is no recourse. :(
upon a second look at MP Config, there is no latency setting... only "Repeat delay" and "Repeat speed" settings, not even in...
I have a Logitech Harmony 650 remote and Microsoft 1040 IR receiver which I used successfully for several years on a home-built PC...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 1.25.0 No Sound DE
If your remote control is the Ortek VRC-1100 or the Hama equivalent, you must be using the "Centarea HID" in MP, and possibly using the AutoHotKey script that I wrote for it. This script checks for the "green marble" button, and starts MP from the desktop when that button is pressed. Changing this script to invoke (say)...
If your remote control is the Ortek VRC-1100 or the Hama equivalent, you must be using the "Centarea HID" in MP, and possibly using...
Hi, I am at a loss as to what is going on with my installation at the moment. I was using it this morning no problems, shut it...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom