iPiMP (6 Viewers)

iPhone interface for MediaPortal
Re: iPhone interface for MediaPortal (iPiMP) - 4.2.0 Cool - an iPiMP sub-forum. :) Big thanks to the forum moderators for this. Let's close this thread since it's 135 pages long and difficult to find what you need. Start a new thread with any new feature requests, bugs or questions.
Re: iPhone interface for MediaPortal (iPiMP) - 4.2.0 Cool - an iPiMP sub-forum. :) Big thanks to the forum moderators for this...
iPiMP is a web interface for MediaPortal specifically designed for the iPhone, but also works with any Smartphone or device that...
Replies
Views
I was wondering if this already have been solved. I have the same issue, by default the second audiostream is selected. But it isn't always. Possible solution from Cheezey was to amend the ffmpeg parameters. I'm not shure how to. Attached the errorlogfile. In the Accesslogfile you can see a random selection of GET...
I was wondering if this already have been solved. I have the same issue, by default the second audiostream is selected. But it...
iPiMP 5.1.0 is released, the big new feature is the addition of TV Series. Live streaming is also greatly improved thanks to the...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 iPiMP 5.2.0 for MP 1.2.0 Beta (1 Viewer) DE
Do you have Moving Pictures streaming also in 1.9..? I have TV series working excellent, however for the life of me I can not get the stream option under Moving Pictures? Can anyone offer any suggestions?
Do you have Moving Pictures streaming also in 1.9..? I have TV series working excellent, however for the life of me I can not get...
iPiMP 5.2.0 for MediaPortal 1.2.0 Beta. Live streaming is greatly improved thanks to the latest version of the SmoothStreaming...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 iPiMP Languages DE
Just a suggestion for spanish iPiMP translation... Inside uWiMPStrings.es.resx, instead of: <data name="watch" xml:space="preserve"> <value>Visto</value> </data> I would say <data name="watch" xml:space="preserve"> <value>Ver</value> </data> bye!
Just a suggestion for spanish iPiMP translation... Inside uWiMPStrings.es.resx, instead of: <data name="watch"...
iPiMP (installer and application) supports the following languages: Danish German French Dutch Norwegian (application only)...
Replies
Views
You get a MediaPortal crash when going into or coming out of standby. To resolve, update your MPCC plugin using this MPEI installer.
You get a MediaPortal crash when going into or coming out of standby. To resolve, update your MPCC plugin using this MPEI installer.
Sometimes the installer reports the error.... URL reservation failed The MPCC process plugin is what iPiMP uses to communicate...
Replies
Views
Hello, does the plugin work for Nokia? I have Nokia N8 and i can connect to the login page through a web page but nothing appears!
Hello, does the plugin work for Nokia? I have Nokia N8 and i can connect to the login page through a web page but nothing appears!
iPiMP 5.0.0 is released, the main change is the addition of live TV - I must stress this is an EXPERIMENTAL feature at the moment...
Replies
Views
Which link? Just go to the iPiMP google code project page, it's listed on there.
Which link? Just go to the iPiMP google code project page, it's listed on there.
Hi, I just completely reinstalled MP and chose to run the latest SVN. Ipimp installs just fine but when i go to see channels i...
Replies
Views
That SDK doesn't matter very much as iPiMP already has implemented a server side which could be reused. Since Android 2.3 it supports the HTTP Live Streaming protocol, so the iPiMP stream should, maybe with some codec changes, work. I haven't tried to start a HTTP live stream from the browser, but I think it works, so just a link to...
That SDK doesn't matter very much as iPiMP already has implemented a server side which could be reused. Since Android 2.3 it...
Topic says it all, I guess. Would be nice if people who uses iPIMP @ Android would write some words regarding how well it works...
Replies
Views
Hi, what should I do. used in the iPad 1-s, and if the Safari browser open iPiMP page, and then click the "Play" button, video image for about 6 seconds or20 seconds and then the picture disappears, but voice that there is a . As if the stream is still playing on, without images. I do not know any more about the test, I put it after...
Hi, what should I do. used in the iPad 1-s, and if the Safari browser open iPiMP page, and then click the "Play" button, video...
There are a number of reports now of this issue, could I ask anyone you wants to help diagnose this to post the following logs...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Live TV streaming DE
PROBLEM change channell after STOP command Live TV streaming Hi guys, Live streaming work correctly only the first time. If i push stop button and change channell, the count down work fine on device and i wait 30 sec but when i push start (from my iphone) i'm unable to see anything. The workaround is restart Computer and not...
PROBLEM change channell after STOP command Live TV streaming Hi guys, Live streaming work correctly only the first time. If i...
Hi cheezy, as far as I know you want to integrate the live tv streaming feature until the start of the soccer wm. Is this still...
Replies
Views
Huha I dont know why, but now everthing is running ok, after my last post i restarted my pc again, and tried you app, and it works fine, BUUUTTTT. ( always thre is but ) as you have just said me in your last post, I have deleted the .log file an flolowed your instructions, ....and after delete the log file and started a streaming (...
Huha I dont know why, but now everthing is running ok, after my last post i restarted my pc again, and tried you app, and it works...
Version 0.0.0.3beta released on 01.Jan.2011 Ipimp Profiler is an addon to iPimp 5.1.0.x to enable flexible user profiles for...
Replies
Views
Sounds good, let me know if you want me to test anything for you. I appreciate your help.
Sounds good, let me know if you want me to test anything for you. I appreciate your help.
Hello, Downloaded Media Portal a few weeks back and am loving it, but still trying to get my head around some parts. Anyway...
Replies
Views
Ahhh too bad... maybe just install the apache server then. Thanks for the time and effort!!!
Ahhh too bad... maybe just install the apache server then. Thanks for the time and effort!!!
Hello, My TVServer is installed on Windows Server 2008 with IIS. Could you tell me if it's possible to install it directly in...
Replies
Views
AW: iPimp not starting on reboot Hi, This worked for me: copy files (see below) from "C:\Program Files\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal TV Server" to "C:\Program Files\iPiMP\Aspx\bin" DirectShowLib.dll TvBusinessLayer.dll TvControl.dll TVDatabase.dll TvLibrary.Interfaces.dll Then go to services and start/restart ipimp...
AW: iPimp not starting on reboot Hi, This worked for me: copy files (see below) from "C:\Program Files\Team...
Hey there, I simply love the prog, as thousands of users do, but I ran into some probs I can´t resolve. :S Maybe you have an...
Replies
Views
GOOD NEWS! Yesterday, in just 30 minutes, I've upgraded the server and "client 3" to MP 1.2.0. (I had to do something for my remote control and was happy to find the updated version of the messenger plugin made for MP 1.2) Before I want to re-test ipimp on the main client (3), I've done this on client 2 today: - remove ipimp...
GOOD NEWS! Yesterday, in just 30 minutes, I've upgraded the server and "client 3" to MP 1.2.0. (I had to do something for my...
Hi, I just installed iPiMP on my mediaportal server, it looks great. I have mediaportal and client installed on the same...
Replies
Views
I am having the same fatal error -8... MP1.1RC4... Apache some thing? Thanks
I am having the same fatal error -8... MP1.1RC4... Apache some thing? Thanks
iPiMP 4.2.0 is released, the main change is the inclusion of Handbrake to do transcoding, both from the iPiMPTranscodeToMP4 plugin...
Replies
Views
Thank you very much Cheezey. now everything is working..except live tv (waiting..)
Thank you very much Cheezey. now everything is working..except live tv (waiting..)
Following on from my posts in the (now closed) iPiMP thread. I have got everything running smoothly now with iPiMP, tv recordings...
Replies
Views
Just looking at some of my resulting transcodes and some of them are still above 1000kbps which is way high for the iPhone I think..... Will have to keep playing to see if I can get this constant so it is always 500kbps....
Just looking at some of my resulting transcodes and some of them are still above 1000kbps which is way high for the iPhone I...
Has anyone had any success transcoding New Zealand recorded TV shows? I've had mixed success with the process failing on most shows...
Replies
Views
I can do French translation with pleasure
I can do French translation with pleasure
iPiMP 4.0.0 needs your help. One of the main drivers for re-writing iPiMP in version 4 was to support multiple languages, well...
Replies
Views
Sorry for the delay - I have some ideas (although I can't recreate this). There will be extra code in the next version to be more robust with starting Moving Pictures.
Sorry for the delay - I have some ideas (although I can't recreate this). There will be extra code in the next version to be more...
MediaPortal crashes with windows error when attempting to play a second MovingPictures movie: 1. Start playing a movie from...
Replies
Views
Yeah - VS2010. Also - the latest MPCC plugin isn't listed in the featured downloads on the front page, so you have to go into the full downloads page. Or just click here.
Yeah - VS2010. Also - the latest MPCC plugin isn't listed in the featured downloads on the front page, so you have to go into the...
Hi, this question is not directly connected to ipimp, but i would need some expertise on the topic :-) I am wondering...
Replies
Views
Hi again, I tried on another machine and it works - I'm assuming I have a local issue with that faulty htpc - so for now ignore me! Thanks, J.
Hi again, I tried on another machine and it works - I'm assuming I have a local issue with that faulty htpc - so for now ignore...
Hi Cheezy, On a newly rebuilt MP all in one machine using MP Final and iPimp 5.01 patch I'm getting the following error when...
Replies
Views
I mentioned this in another thread but I'll add it here as it seems like this is the place it should be. I noticed on my Win 7 32 Bit system FFMpeg was ignoring the video bitrate in the liveTV stream, I fixed that by including these flags in the LiveTV settings in the config.xml file... -bufsize 100000K -minrate 128K -maxrate 312K
I mentioned this in another thread but I'll add it here as it seems like this is the place it should be. I noticed on my Win 7...
I believe a couple of people have difficulties with live streaming and the ffmpeg settings chosen for the live streaming. Some...
Replies
Views
No, I don't use it to view live TV. Does it need to be installed anyway? I have a multiseat setup and the server would be the only one with that setup.
No, I don't use it to view live TV. Does it need to be installed anyway? I have a multiseat setup and the server would be the only...
Hello, can I install iPIMP on a Microsoft IIS 7 Server?
Replies
Views
This looks like a Windows "feature" with code pages. I've tried your iPiMP.conf and get the following error: Syntax error on line 59 of C:/Program Files (x86)/iPiMP/Apache/conf/iPiMP.conf: <Directory "D:/shares/\xd6ffentlich/MP_Database/Thumbs/tv/logos"> path is invalid. Notice xd6ffentlich instead of Öffentlich Can you try...
This looks like a Windows "feature" with code pages. I've tried your iPiMP.conf and get the following error: Syntax error on line...
Hi there, i want to install iPimp on my WHS, Webserver on Port 10000, but i get these Errors: after clicking ok, this...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Flash Overlay DE
After a lot of mucking around I finally solved this problem for me. Deleting browser cache didn't solve anything. I needed to access the global flash settings in a browser (by right clicking on the flash stream) and delete settings for all browsers in the storage tab which solved the problem across all browsers (along with replacing...
After a lot of mucking around I finally solved this problem for me. Deleting browser cache didn't solve anything. I needed to...
Hi, first thanks for the super interface. I use it on my "Android" Smartphone. It runs really great. What bothers me a little...
Replies
Views
AW: iPiMP with IIS7 ApplicationPool stops you 're right, Yesterday i installed IpIMP with the Apache on the SBS on Port 8080 and it runs perfect. We've the same Idea ant the same time. I can say to everybody the uses SBS-Servers: Don't modfy the IIS on the wrong part - you can destroy your installation So thank you for your...
AW: iPiMP with IIS7 ApplicationPool stops you 're right, Yesterday i installed IpIMP with the Apache on the SBS on Port 8080 and...
Hi, i installed the 5.2.0.821 for MP 1.2.0 Beta - Version on following System MP 1.2.0 Beta full installation (Client &...
Replies
Views
Re: AW: Re: can i watch my movies on my iphone with ipimp? Try disabling your firewall in the client and see if that helps ;)
Re: AW: Re: can i watch my movies on my iphone with ipimp? Try disabling your firewall in the client and see if that helps ;)
Hi, I installed iPimp using the MediaPortal remote control web installation option. I don't have a TV server, as I only want to...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 iPiMP for iPad DE
AW: iPiMP for iPad Hi cheezey, thank you for the modification! This works just fine :-) I hope there will more modifications in future :-) like Thumbnails or something like this, with the bigger iPad screen, there will be so much opportunities for iPiMP. Thank's for the great work cheezey!
AW: iPiMP for iPad Hi cheezey, thank you for the modification! This works just fine :-) I hope there will more modifications...
Hi cheezey, have you planed, to fit on iPiMP for the iPad? Now if I open the Web GUI on the iPad it is scaled in iPhone...
Replies
Views
If you want to find out what process is listening on a TCP port run the following command: netstat -abnop TCP This lists out all TCP ports currently listening on your PC with the name of the executable which created the listening port. Running this command on my PC shows that I have an Apache process (httpd.exe) running with...
If you want to find out what process is listening on a TCP port run the following command: netstat -abnop TCP This lists out...
Hi Everyone, I had a previous version of iPimp working brilliantly a while ago (cant remember which version sorry) but then had...
Replies
Views
i installed ipimp on my windows 2008 R2 tvserver .. and it works a charm .. this is amazing actually, nice job doesnt cut it... works on the ipad/iphone/laptop just brilliant work m8!!!
i installed ipimp on my windows 2008 R2 tvserver .. and it works a charm .. this is amazing actually, nice job doesnt cut it...
I am considering upgrading my asdl to a business account which should increase my upload from max 448 to 884kbps. Will this give...
Replies
Views
This looks promising, I will try this out on my Samsung i900 Omnia, WM 6.5. I hope it will work and i will have full remote control of music from my phone.
This looks promising, I will try this out on my Samsung i900 Omnia, WM 6.5. I hope it will work and i will have full remote control...
I have Windows Mobile 6.5.5 (custom ROM) on my HD2 which uses the Opera 10 and IE browsers. Neither of these are webkit to my...
Replies
Views
I use a BB9800. Is iPIMP working with this device? It should be great!! I think is not a problem of OS but of browser and I can not understand which is the correct one to use, but I can be wrong I am just an average user. Ciao
I use a BB9800. Is iPIMP working with this device? It should be great!! I think is not a problem of OS but of browser and I can...
Hi, I am interested to port the iPiMP Interface to Blackberry Playbook. Are there some other BBs users out there interested in...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Transcoding DE
Is there a iphone/iPad, mine says iPod. I'm trying to get a good lookin iPad profile at the moment.
Is there a iphone/iPad, mine says iPod. I'm trying to get a good lookin iPad profile at the moment.
Hi guys, I have a quick question - when I record a program ipimp transcodes it ok and places it into the ipimp transcoded folder...
Replies
Views
D
MP1 MP2 Remote DE
AW: Remote GREAT. Thanks alot.
AW: Remote GREAT. Thanks alot.
Hey I just installed ipimp and it is Running very well. I have a question about the Remote. That is One of the Main Features i...
Replies
Views
DM105165
D
Top Bottom