iPiMP (3 Viewers)

iPhone interface for MediaPortal
MP1 MP2 iPiMP Languages DE
Just a suggestion for spanish iPiMP translation... Inside uWiMPStrings.es.resx, instead of: <data name="watch" xml:space="preserve"> <value>Visto</value> </data> I would say <data name="watch" xml:space="preserve"> <value>Ver</value> </data> bye!
Just a suggestion for spanish iPiMP translation... Inside uWiMPStrings.es.resx, instead of: <data name="watch"...
iPiMP (installer and application) supports the following languages: Danish German French Dutch Norwegian (application only)...
Replies
Views
Do you have Moving Pictures streaming also in 1.9..? I have TV series working excellent, however for the life of me I can not get the stream option under Moving Pictures? Can anyone offer any suggestions?
Do you have Moving Pictures streaming also in 1.9..? I have TV series working excellent, however for the life of me I can not get...
iPiMP 5.2.0 for MediaPortal 1.2.0 Beta. Live streaming is greatly improved thanks to the latest version of the SmoothStreaming...
Replies
Views
You get a MediaPortal crash when going into or coming out of standby. To resolve, update your MPCC plugin using this MPEI installer.
You get a MediaPortal crash when going into or coming out of standby. To resolve, update your MPCC plugin using this MPEI installer.
Sometimes the installer reports the error.... URL reservation failed The MPCC process plugin is what iPiMP uses to communicate...
Replies
Views
I was wondering if this already have been solved. I have the same issue, by default the second audiostream is selected. But it isn't always. Possible solution from Cheezey was to amend the ffmpeg parameters. I'm not shure how to. Attached the errorlogfile. In the Accesslogfile you can see a random selection of GET...
I was wondering if this already have been solved. I have the same issue, by default the second audiostream is selected. But it...
iPiMP 5.1.0 is released, the big new feature is the addition of TV Series. Live streaming is also greatly improved thanks to the...
Replies
Views
Re: iPhone interface for MediaPortal (iPiMP) - 4.2.0 Cool - an iPiMP sub-forum. :) Big thanks to the forum moderators for this. Let's close this thread since it's 135 pages long and difficult to find what you need. Start a new thread with any new feature requests, bugs or questions.
Re: iPhone interface for MediaPortal (iPiMP) - 4.2.0 Cool - an iPiMP sub-forum. :) Big thanks to the forum moderators for this...
iPiMP is a web interface for MediaPortal specifically designed for the iPhone, but also works with any Smartphone or device that...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Yatse DE
Yatse uses the iPiMP Remote control plugin to interact with your MediaPortal clients. This plugin can be downloaded from the iPiMP Google code site here, the file you need is iPiMPRemoteControl.5.1.0.667.mpe1 A significant amount of change has gone into this plugin to support Yatse, some of which will benefit iPiMP in v5.1.0 (e.g...
Yatse uses the iPiMP Remote control plugin to interact with your MediaPortal clients. This plugin can be downloaded from the iPiMP...
Yatse uses the iPiMP Remote control plugin to interact with your MediaPortal clients. This plugin can be downloaded from the iPiMP...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 wrong names in view DE
Translated strings are in C:\Program Files\iPiMP\Aspx\App_GlobalResources\uWiMPStrings.nl.resx iPiMP doesn't support My Pictures.
Translated strings are in C:\Program Files\iPiMP\Aspx\App_GlobalResources\uWiMPStrings.nl.resx iPiMP doesn't support My Pictures.
I'm getting wrong names in my MediaPortal-Client. I'm using the dutch version of mediaportal. In my list i see "Afbeeldingen...
Replies
Views
Hi, Thanks for the help. I installed latest version of Opera and it works a treat. Cheers :thx:
Hi, Thanks for the help. I installed latest version of Opera and it works a treat. Cheers :thx:
I got this wonderfull plugins (iPiMP & IpimpProfiler) to work on Nokia N8. Remote works great :D TVSeries streaming also working...
Replies
Views
Sorry to say it: It's currently not possible for any hobby devs to develop a WebKit Browser for WP 7 because it lacks support for native code.
Sorry to say it: It's currently not possible for any hobby devs to develop a WebKit Browser for WP 7 because it lacks support for...
Hi all... Just wondering if Windows Mobile 7 is supported.. I just tried it out using IE, but it doesn't seem to bring up the...
Replies
Views
i installed ipimp on my windows 2008 R2 tvserver .. and it works a charm .. this is amazing actually, nice job doesnt cut it... works on the ipad/iphone/laptop just brilliant work m8!!!
i installed ipimp on my windows 2008 R2 tvserver .. and it works a charm .. this is amazing actually, nice job doesnt cut it...
I am considering upgrading my asdl to a business account which should increase my upload from max 448 to 884kbps. Will this give...
Replies
Views
This is still the best option I have tried for streaming to ios or Android devices. Sad to see de development has ceased.
This is still the best option I have tried for streaming to ios or Android devices. Sad to see de development has ceased.
since this plugin is dead. Are there any solutions to stream TV to iphones.
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 web server timeout DE
Hello ! I'm using ipimp as a remote for my mediaportal client but I have one issue for which I couln't find any workaround... Every time after logging to ipimp through web I am getting timed out after a few minutes of inactivity, so if I want to i.e. pause a movie I have to log in again. Thanks in advance for any help.
Hello ! I'm using ipimp as a remote for my mediaportal client but I have one issue for which I couln't find any workaround...
Hello ! I'm using ipimp as a remote for my mediaportal client but I have one issue for which I couln't find any workaround...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Watcher can't watch DE
OK - can you confirm if you see the Stream option on a recording and a TV Series episode. Also confirm you can see the Stream option with an admin role user following the route you've listed above. Also also attach your C:\Program Files\iPiMP\Aspx\App_Data\uWiMP.db
OK - can you confirm if you see the Stream option on a recording and a TV Series episode. Also confirm you can see the Stream...
I couldn't quite believe this, but I've just recreated it. I uninstalled ipimp, rebooted, cleaned out temp etc, then reinstalled...
Replies
Views
Hi, A few more tips for Wake on LAN: As rmeredit said, you are better off getting WOL to work on your local network, before adding in the extra complexity of being able to wake the computer remotely. To support WOL, your computer needs the following: WOL support in the BIOS: This used to only be available in high-end PCs and...
Hi, A few more tips for Wake on LAN: As rmeredit said, you are better off getting WOL to work on your local network, before adding...
hi I installed ipimp and connected with success to the htpc As i understodd i should be able to wake my htpc with it but...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Video Playlists DE
Hmm, it should be do-able. iPiMP can view and start playing music playlists, video playlists shouldn't be too much different. I'll add it to the to do list.
Hmm, it should be do-able. iPiMP can view and start playing music playlists, video playlists shouldn't be too much different. I'll...
Hey Cheezey iPimp rocks, and I've been using it for a while now, I was wondering: is there a way to get a list of the Video...
Replies
Views
May be... :P I'll be careful from now on...
May be... :P I'll be careful from now on...
Hi, I started to see that free space on my HD went down... and found SmoothStream.ismv inside Aspx dir inside iPimp that is about...
Replies
Views
Yeah - VS2010. Also - the latest MPCC plugin isn't listed in the featured downloads on the front page, so you have to go into the full downloads page. Or just click here.
Yeah - VS2010. Also - the latest MPCC plugin isn't listed in the featured downloads on the front page, so you have to go into the...
Hi, this question is not directly connected to ipimp, but i would need some expertise on the topic :-) I am wondering...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 uPNP support? DE
ah nvm i got it working just took a reinstall of ipimp (and ther service was not started for some reason) .. then the new router took getting some use to .. all good now!! ty so muc for the hard work putting this together.. i can schedule tv recordings when im out and about =) so god damn handy =)
ah nvm i got it working just took a reinstall of ipimp (and ther service was not started for some reason) .. then the new router...
Hi all! Im wondering if uPNP support will be added to iPiMP? The reason im asking is due to getting a new router(non-Dlink)...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 unknown error installing ipimp (1 Viewer) DE
Trying to install ipimp for MP to view it on my iphone. Had it working and needed to do a clean install on my computer. Only change from before is Windows 7 to Windows 8 and of course a clean system. Here is what I have done so far: Installed Media Portal 1.5.0 Successfully previewed the one channel I want to broadcast. Installed...
Trying to install ipimp for MP to view it on my iphone. Had it working and needed to do a clean install on my computer. Only change...
Trying to install ipimp for MP to view it on my iphone. Had it working and needed to do a clean install on my computer. Only change...
Replies
Views
There have been some discusisons on this here.
There have been some discusisons on this here.
I know, that iPiMP is originally designed for the iphone. However, is there a plan to implement a TV-Guide view for bigger screens...
Replies
Views
When I try to check the TV service status it just says "unknown". The TV card status works fine. Any ideas folks ?
When I try to check the TV service status it just says "unknown". The TV card status works fine. Any ideas folks ?
Replies
Views
great, thanks! :)
great, thanks! :)
hi cheezey, is it possible to expand the tv program to show more than 7 days in the future? my tv data in the server is stored...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 TV Guide -> iPad DE
pc dualcore with mediaportal tv server - cinergy usb s - ipad v 4.2.1 Hello today i installed mediaportal and ipimp to watch live tv on my ipad and it works fine , but i have no entries in tv guide . in tv server i enabled all channels in TV EPG GRABBER and dont know where the problem is . any help or links ? derkubi EDIT : solved
pc dualcore with mediaportal tv server - cinergy usb s - ipad v 4.2.1 Hello today i installed mediaportal and ipimp to watch live...
pc dualcore with mediaportal tv server - cinergy usb s - ipad v 4.2.1 Hello today i installed mediaportal and ipimp to watch live...
Replies
Views
Thank you very much Cheezey. now everything is working..except live tv (waiting..)
Thank you very much Cheezey. now everything is working..except live tv (waiting..)
Following on from my posts in the (now closed) iPiMP thread. I have got everything running smoothly now with iPiMP, tv recordings...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Transcoding DE
Is there a iphone/iPad, mine says iPod. I'm trying to get a good lookin iPad profile at the moment.
Is there a iphone/iPad, mine says iPod. I'm trying to get a good lookin iPad profile at the moment.
Hi guys, I have a quick question - when I record a program ipimp transcodes it ok and places it into the ipimp transcoded folder...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Symbian DE
thanks for your reply, yes i already have try this and work perfect..
thanks for your reply, yes i already have try this and work perfect..
will this plugin work witn my nokia n97??has anybody allready try it? Thanks nikos
Replies
Views
Hi, Firstly, thanks to cheezey, this is an awesome plugin! I'm running iPiMP 5.2.0 for MP 1.2.0 Beta, and it's working great on my Android, and on my laptop. I noticed that when streaming, the html page would initially load with a black background, but when the video starts there are white bars surrounding it, rather than...
Hi, Firstly, thanks to cheezey, this is an awesome plugin! I'm running iPiMP 5.2.0 for MP 1.2.0 Beta, and it's working great...
Hi, Firstly, thanks to cheezey, this is an awesome plugin! I'm running iPiMP 5.2.0 for MP 1.2.0 Beta, and it's working great...
Replies
Views
AW: Subtitles and streaming of music I think subtitle-files are completely unsupported in MediaPortal at the moment. I hope there will be an update because that's the only feature I'm missing. And yes, music streaming would be very nice :)
AW: Subtitles and streaming of music I think subtitle-files are completely unsupported in MediaPortal at the moment. I hope there...
Hi! first of all thanks for a great application! I use an iphone/ipod paired with a pico projector in the bedroom and very...
Replies
Views
help .... :(
help .... :(
hi, I am a new user, I do not know English well, there's some Italian and can help me? I use windows 7 32bit I installed...
Replies
Views
Try this. https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/ipimp-518/stream-drops-audio-after-short-time-89992/index2.html#post719498
Try this. https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/ipimp-518/stream-drops-audio-after-short-time-89992/index2.html#post719498
Hi all! I have a HTC Hero and try this steaming function with flash. But it only plays for about 10 sec. After I have to start...
Replies
Views
Hi, I have this issue only on HD streams. I'll try the -r 25 trick and report back soon.
Hi, I have this issue only on HD streams. I'll try the -r 25 trick and report back soon.
Hi Cheezey, First, great plugin! I really like being able to watch my directv on my iPhone ;-) however, I am having one issue...
Replies
Views
Hi, what should I do. used in the iPad 1-s, and if the Safari browser open iPiMP page, and then click the "Play" button, video image for about 6 seconds or20 seconds and then the picture disappears, but voice that there is a . As if the stream is still playing on, without images. I do not know any more about the test, I put it after...
Hi, what should I do. used in the iPad 1-s, and if the Safari browser open iPiMP page, and then click the "Play" button, video...
There are a number of reports now of this issue, could I ask anyone you wants to help diagnose this to post the following logs...
Replies
Views
AW: Start MediaPortal of not running Nobody was able to find a solution? I am looking for this since hours now! Help! :-)
AW: Start MediaPortal of not running Nobody was able to find a solution? I am looking for this since hours now! Help! :-)
I just got iPiMP up and running. But it only works if MediaPortal is running on the client (if it is not, it tries to WOL the...
Replies
Views
I would like to be able to do a dedicated web server setup without having MediaPortal installed. This way I can use the WOL functions from my server that is up 24/7. I don't seem to be able to do that with the current release?
I would like to be able to do a dedicated web server setup without having MediaPortal installed. This way I can use the WOL...
Can't seem to fine any info on this but wondering if it's possible to install iPimp on a powerful machine that doesn't have...
Replies
Views
Please read the troubleshooting section of the wiki and post some logs. :thx:
Please read the troubleshooting section of the wiki and post some logs. :thx:
When i try to activate streaming, it will give me this error: What am i doing wrong?
Replies
Views
Top Bottom