Listen Music (37 Viewers)

General talk, support, improvement suggestions and tips & tricks
@ hwahrmann : You need to update your post. The link is broked. https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/forums/mptagthat.261/ is the good one
@ hwahrmann : You need to update your post. The link is broked. https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/forums/mptagthat.261/ is the...
MPTagThat a Tag Editor for music Files has just been released. Look here for more information.
Replies
Views
This is just a publicity screenshot, but the support of search databases and custom replacement in tags and file names still better. See what ideas may like. Manual
This is just a publicity screenshot, but the support of search databases and custom replacement in tags and file names still...
Introduction: This guide should help a lot of people who get confused how to setup the music view properly. The most important...
Replies
Views
  • Poll
why not add a "hidden" toggle (ie. in a similar fashion to chrome://flags) that allows us oldies to "Turn ON legacy Visualization Support (at your own risk)"?!
why not add a "hidden" toggle (ie. in a similar fashion to chrome://flags) that allows us oldies to "Turn ON legacy Visualization...
This is to inform the community that we will be dropping support for Music Visualisations in version 1.11. Unfortunately the...
Replies
Views
When you start a Support-thread, please make sure your System Specs are filled in (and up-to-date) and you include logs with your post! Useful Wiki information: Known Issues Troubleshooting FAQ
When you start a Support-thread, please make sure your System Specs are filled in (and up-to-date) and you include logs with your...
When you start a Support-thread, please make sure your System Specs are filled in (and up-to-date) and you include logs with your...
Replies
Views
Trick to fix SB Live won't mute sound anymore From time to time windows XP decides to stop making my MCE 2005 remote to mute. I found that the whole mute checker on the mixer is broken somehow. The fix is to remove the SB Live soundcard from the device manager, and restart. Windows will auto find the driver again and tada...
Trick to fix SB Live won't mute sound anymore From time to time windows XP decides to stop making my MCE 2005 remote to mute. I...
Trick to fix SB Live won't mute sound anymore From time to time windows XP decides to stop making my MCE 2005 remote to mute. I...
Replies
Views
Goal: Play music on Mediaportal and others computers play the same song. MediaPortal is the master, others computers are slaves. (In fact slaves play the same then the output of the master soundcard). Needed: VLC (tested with 0.9.4) On the Master: 0) Open VLC 1) Go to File > Open Capture Device, this will open the DirectShow tab...
Goal: Play music on Mediaportal and others computers play the same song. MediaPortal is the master, others computers are slaves...
Goal: Play music on Mediaportal and others computers play the same song. MediaPortal is the master, others computers are slaves...
Replies
Views
Thanks a lot. Seems to be working.
Thanks a lot. Seems to be working.
I get this error "Unable to play:" when I start to play music (.mp3 extension). Often the first track is working, but when it is...
Replies
Views
Ok. Thanks.
Ok. Thanks.
Hi Guys Ok this might be a little hard for me to explain :) Is it possible to get a plugin, or set media up to as default to...
Replies
Views
Problem solved! Thank you for your ideas!
Problem solved! Thank you for your ideas!
Today I updated my System from 1.4 to 1.7.1 Hotfix. When I start the Music playing MediaPortal crashes. Here are a part of the...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 [solved] Empty music database (1 Viewer) DE
Don't think that it is an MP problem. I used to have my Music collection on the NAS mapped to a driver letter as well. And that worked for some time. Then i decided to connect it using UNC path. i.e \\servername\share. I did this, because i figured out that Windows XP, which i had at this time on the HTOC, had troubles to reconnect...
Don't think that it is an MP problem. I used to have my Music collection on the NAS mapped to a driver letter as well. And that...
Hello, I have encounter strong problem to fill my music database. I've got a NAS with all my music in a dedicated folder. My...
Replies
Views
Thanks for the hint hwahrmann. I pointed the respective plugin authors to this. -level20peon
Thanks for the hint hwahrmann. I pointed the respective plugin authors to this. -level20peon
Hey guys, this is not a real bug but a glitch that bugs me ;) When I chose BASS player as default player the working dir...
Replies
Views
Plus if you use mp3, flac or another encoded format you will be able to tag the files and slice and dice them as you wish with the view function in not only MP but any other application as well... Remember meticulous tagging is your friend. Cheers, JMS
Plus if you use mp3, flac or another encoded format you will be able to tag the files and slice and dice them as you wish with the...
I am running newest version of MP, 0.2.2.0 and when I enter My music and browse through my music, saved in wav format for best...
Replies
Views
Same problem. Does anyone know, how to deal with it?
Same problem. Does anyone know, how to deal with it?
Hi, I have a bunch of FM/internet radio stations set up in the TV server. They all work great. However, when I play a station and...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 [OT] new audiophile Music Player! (1 Viewer) DE
In a Computer Transport, parameters like RAM settings, RAM quality and motherboard traffic all make a perceptible difference. The purity with which data is streamed to the DAC is critical. Sounds like those hifi guys who freeze their CDs to get better audio quality during playback. If RAM quality would make any difference in digital...
In a Computer Transport, parameters like RAM settings, RAM quality and motherboard traffic all make a perceptible difference. The...
Hi Community! For those of you, they like to listen to audiophile music with good, better, or "high end" equipment, i have...
Replies
Views
I was able to read the tags from the above file, with my dev version that i currently run. So i need to publish a new version of taglib. will do so in the next week.
I was able to read the tags from the above file, with my dev version that i currently run. So i need to publish a new version of...
Hello all, I am restructuring my music collection using various encoding formats, and I just found out MP can't read tags from some...
Replies
Views
Thank you :) The tags, friends and artists you see in MP are directly connected to the data on Last.fm : - Artists: These are the "top artists" you've listened to in the past. - Friends: These are all people who accepted your "friends request" (usually people you know in person). - Tags: These are all tags which YOU did assign...
Thank you :) The tags, friends and artists you see in MP are directly connected to the data on Last.fm : - Artists: These are the...
Hi just begun, to use this plugin. So far i really like it but i have a problem, well probably i just don't understand how this...
Replies
Views
[Solved] Radio Stations not being saved Awsome that took care of it, thanks.
[Solved] Radio Stations not being saved Awsome that took care of it, thanks.
TV-Server Version: MediaPortal Version: 0.2.3.0 RC2 /w 9-16 SVN MediaPortal Skin: Replicant 1.1.7 Windows Version: XP SP 2...
Replies
Views
You have to install the latest SVN to fix this. It doesn't work with 0.2.3.0 "stable". -level20peon
You have to install the latest SVN to fix this. It doesn't work with 0.2.3.0 "stable". -level20peon
Hola, I just updated my Internet-Radio "portfolio" inside MediaPortal. There are some MMS streams included in my setup now. I am...
Replies
Views
Oh, another limitation of not using PureAudio: the lack of ReplayGain. Having to pick between surround music and ReplayGain with gapless playback is really annoying. Is this situation improved with 1.4.0?
Oh, another limitation of not using PureAudio: the lack of ReplayGain. Having to pick between surround music and ReplayGain with...
So I've plugged in some new speakers so I have a 4.0 setup now. I have set LAV Filters to dowmix to 4.0, I've set Windows to output...
Replies
Views
Yeah im also missing this ability when browsing my music collection using filmstrip view, and it had been a great add to also se the release year of the album when browsing. It may be a way the skin developers can add this??? donno! Please make our music perfect :)
Yeah im also missing this ability when browsing my music collection using filmstrip view, and it had been a great add to also se...
TV-Server Version: MediaPortal Version: 1.01 MediaPortal Skin: Monochrome Windows Version: Vista CPU Type: Dual Core AMD HDD...
Replies
Views
Hi hwahrmann, Thank you. At least this tells me that this might a problem with my setup. I will probably reinstall MP and hope it to work. Regards.
Hi hwahrmann, Thank you. At least this tells me that this might a problem with my setup. I will probably reinstall MP and hope...
TV-Server Version: 1.0.2.0 MediaPortal Version: 1.0.2.0 MediaPortal Skin: StreamedMP Windows Version: XP SP3 32 bit CPU Type...
Replies
Views
If it helps you need to update the driver to the last one (2.18.0004 ) </Title> <meta name="CREAF.dateCreated" content="9/19/2008 5:57:59 PM" /> <meta name="CREAF.renderNode" content="203.211.142.195" /> <meta name="CREAF.clientNode" content="89.163.148.125" /> <meta name="CREAF.lcsSetting" content="4_33_61" /> <meta na I used to...
If it helps you need to update the driver to the last one (2.18.0004 ) </Title> <meta name="CREAF.dateCreated" content="9/19/2008...
Hi, I have an X-Fi Music and I would like to know, if you have an X-Fi too, what are your optimal parameters to get the best...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Wrong language used (1 Viewer) DE
Fixed, please grab next public SVN build. As for the Various Artists Album, this is a bit difference. We use the translated version for "Various Artists" at the time you scan the share. When you have langauge Swedish at time, we will insert "Blandade artister". There's a workasound for that. You can have your own language...
Fixed, please grab next public SVN build. As for the Various Artists Album, this is a bit difference. We use the translated...
Hi, I'm using the latest SVN. I have language set to english in MP and everything is in english correctly except for one place...
Replies
Views
I found the solution. Bta489 your advice was almost right. I didn't know but there was a copy of the file folder.jpg from my nas in \thumbs\music\folder\. After deleting the file from this folder MP created a new copy and all is good now. Thanks for the help guys.
I found the solution. Bta489 your advice was almost right. I didn't know but there was a copy of the file folder.jpg from my nas in...
Hi guys, I did a fresh intalll of MP 1.12 and had in one folder a folder.jpg thumb. I edited this picture and saved it again in the...
Replies
Views
Thanks a lot rtv! The exit problem with now playing when using the internal dshow player is fixed now! :) Tried the bass engine a bit today and found out when using the bass engine, the correct time is displayed in the now playing screen. The wrong time only gets displayed when using the dshow player. Is this inherited by the...
Thanks a lot rtv! The exit problem with now playing when using the internal dshow player is fixed now! :) Tried the bass engine a...
MediaPortal Version: 0.2.2.0 MediaPortal Skin: Blue2 wide Windows Version: XP Pro SP2 CPU Type: Intel Core 2 Duo E6600 HDD...
Replies
Views
Had a quick look at your files. The problem is that the MPEG Header in those files doesn't start at a position that can be divided by 4. Due to the way how we search for the header, by always reading chunks of 4 bytes, we miss the first, correct header. Later on when we find, by accident, a valid header, we get the wrong bitrate and...
Had a quick look at your files. The problem is that the MPEG Header in those files doesn't start at a position that can be divided...
Hi, I have a problem with MP showing the wrong duration on certain tracks. However on the Now Playing screen the duration is...
Replies
Views
In the music view options i'v got the view by "shares" and sorted by date not date added. the shares are on my main server. On the main server the modifed dates are fine in the windows its just on the MP client its all got the same date which is 23/1/2010 for some reason.
In the music view options i'v got the view by "shares" and sorted by date not date added. the shares are on my main server. On the...
hi guys ever since i updated to RC3. the folders in my music have the same date and i cant seem to sort by the latest. any help...
Replies
Views
Thanx rtv for the info! I've resolved the single problem, but the "no coverart showing" of double CDs problem is still there. Here's an example (maybe that helps finding the bug). Folder view: Now Playing: Folders+files in it: Bobo Stenson Trio - Serenity CD1: 01 Bobo Stenson Trio - T..mp3 02 Bobo Stenson Trio - West...
Thanx rtv for the info! I've resolved the single problem, but the "no coverart showing" of double CDs problem is still there...
MediaPortal Version: 0.2.2.0 MediaPortal Skin: Mepo green Windows Version: XP Pro SP2 CPU Type: AMD Athlon XP 1800+ HDD...
Replies
Views
The problem is that we store the album covers as Artist - Album, so you would end up 5 times with "Beethoven - Symphonie No. 9" and the last one wins. i know we start now discussion again, how valueable it would be to have composer, conductor, etc. in the database, but this is not the fact ciurrently. so you need to find a way of...
The problem is that we store the album covers as Artist - Album, so you would end up 5 times with "Beethoven - Symphonie No. 9" and...
Hi Community, hi devs, hi Hwahrmann! Is it possible to fix a little bug? I have two (or more ) different files tagged as...
Replies
Views
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.0.0 RC MediaPortal Skin: xFactor Windows Version: Windows Vista Ultima SP2 CPU Type: Intel Pentium 2x2.5GHz HDD: Seagate 250 GB Memory: 2GB Motherboard: Asus P5N73-AM Video Card: MSI Nvidia GeForce 8400GS Video Card Driver: 7.15.11.7516 Sound Card: SoundBlaster X-Fi 5.1 USB Sound Card AC3: SPDIF Sound Card...
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.0.0 RC MediaPortal Skin: xFactor Windows Version: Windows Vista Ultima SP2 CPU Type: Intel Pentium...
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.0.0 RC MediaPortal Skin: xFactor Windows Version: Windows Vista Ultima SP2 CPU Type: Intel Pentium...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Wma With Drm DE
This is not completely accurate. If you use winamp as the MP music player, you can play drm'd files. Look in the the config app. Unfortunately, you lose all of the BASS player goodness. Also, besides being open source, which we could get around by making a closed portion of the mediaplayer, there is a very large fee for being...
This is not completely accurate. If you use winamp as the MP music player, you can play drm'd files. Look in the the config app...
Now we can download wma audio file with DRM in a free and legal way :) (DOWNLOVERS - L'originale non ha prezzo) Is possible to...
Replies
Views
TV-Server Version: MediaPortal Version: svn--09-08-2007--00-59-Rev15792 MediaPortal Skin: Windows Version: XP CPU Type: HDD: Memory: Motherboard: Motherboard Chipset: Motherboard Bios: Video Card: Video Card Driver: Sound Card: Sound Card AC3: Sound Card Driver: 1. TV Card: 1. TV Card Type: 1. TV Card...
TV-Server Version: MediaPortal Version: svn--09-08-2007--00-59-Rev15792 MediaPortal Skin: Windows Version: XP CPU Type...
TV-Server Version: MediaPortal Version: svn--09-08-2007--00-59-Rev15792 MediaPortal Skin: Windows Version: XP CPU Type...
Replies
Views
Check here on a similiar subject. https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/wmv_dmo_dowmmixes_6_channel_audio-t18943.html?t=18943
Check here on a similiar subject. https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/wmv_dmo_dowmmixes_6_channel_audio-t18943.html?t=18943
MediaPortal Version: 0.2.2.0 MediaPortal Skin: blue Windows Version: XP Pro SP2 CPU Type: AMD Athlon 4200+ HDD: 200 Go Memory...
Replies
Views
LOL you want to thank symphy not me ;)
LOL you want to thank symphy not me ;)
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.1 MediaPortal Skin: Bleazle Wide Windows Version: Windows 7 HP CPU Type: Intel Atom 330 HDD: WD 2TB...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom