Mainboards / CPU / RAM (3 Viewers)

Discussions about Mainboards, CPU, RAM and their drivers in here
MP1 MP2 Asus Z97-WS DE
Here are some tips and information about Asus Z97-WS motherboard. Reviews: From pcper.com. Looking at the back of the card you can clearly see that only the main two PCIe slots have 16 lines connected, the other two have only 8. To change the language of AI Suite 3 in case the installer did not set it up properly you'll need to...
Here are some tips and information about Asus Z97-WS motherboard. Reviews: From pcper.com. Looking at the back of the card you...
Here are some tips and information about Asus Z97-WS motherboard. Reviews: From pcper.com. Looking at the back of the card you...
Replies
Views
Hi, I am just short of ordering some new HTPC components. As I'm pretty much pissed off by AMD the recent years (stability, durability) I want to switch to Intel. I wanted to order the following system (Socket 1155): Intel Media Sedries DZ68DB (Z68 chip..) Intel Pentium G630T (35W TDP) G.Skill Dimm DRR3-1333 (PC310600) (16GB of...
Hi, I am just short of ordering some new HTPC components. As I'm pretty much pissed off by AMD the recent years (stability...
Hi, I am just short of ordering some new HTPC components. As I'm pretty much pissed off by AMD the recent years (stability...
Replies
Views
I'm hopefully soon to upgrade my TV. Gonna go for a 32" LCD with HDMI input. Which seems to me to be a good excuse to upgrade the graphics on my HTPC. :D Currently running the onboard graphics of my MS-7093 motherboard. I've got my eye on a passive GeForce 7600 GS. Seems to tick all the boxes... until I looked at the...
I'm hopefully soon to upgrade my TV. Gonna go for a 32" LCD with HDMI input. Which seems to me to be a good excuse to upgrade the...
I'm hopefully soon to upgrade my TV. Gonna go for a 32" LCD with HDMI input. Which seems to me to be a good excuse to upgrade the...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 CPU Choice DE
For the last 3 weeks i am trying the MP Server. Test System is a Intel 700Mhz and is having problems when both tuners on de PVR500 are working. Whit one tuner on it works good. (A lot better then my two MCE2005 systems both have a PVR500). At the moment i have already a server in my network (Have 2X Athlon 1600). so i want to...
For the last 3 weeks i am trying the MP Server. Test System is a Intel 700Mhz and is having problems when both tuners on de PVR500...
For the last 3 weeks i am trying the MP Server. Test System is a Intel 700Mhz and is having problems when both tuners on de PVR500...
Replies
Views
Hi All, At the moment I am running mediaportal TV-SERVER on a dedicated Windows Home Server (MS Server 2003). My dedicated TV-SERVER configuration: AMD64 SEMPRON 2800+ ASUS K8N nforce3 2x Technotrend CI-1501 DVB-C No video card installed Watching SD channels on my Mediaportal CLIENT works fine (TV-SERVER processor is...
Hi All, At the moment I am running mediaportal TV-SERVER on a dedicated Windows Home Server (MS Server 2003). My dedicated...
Hi All, At the moment I am running mediaportal TV-SERVER on a dedicated Windows Home Server (MS Server 2003). My dedicated...
Replies
Views
hi i am trying to built my first htpc... the SO is win 7 (32) FE mediaportal... but... which mb? ASUS AT3N7A-I (or wait for the AT5IONT-I... completely passive, usb3 with wireless controller...) or ASROCK 880GMH/USB3 (with amd 610e ... only 45w) which of them work well with mp?
hi i am trying to built my first htpc... the SO is win 7 (32) FE mediaportal... but... which mb? ASUS AT3N7A-I (or wait...
hi i am trying to built my first htpc... the SO is win 7 (32) FE mediaportal... but... which mb? ASUS AT3N7A-I (or wait...
Replies
Views
Hi, I have acquired an Antec Fusion case and have decided to use it as a TV server (I have an Acer R3610 which I can use as a client), however, I would like some advice on the best motherboard and processor to use. My requirements are: microATX, absolutely the lowest total energy usage possible, HDMI out (just in case), and...
Hi, I have acquired an Antec Fusion case and have decided to use it as a TV server (I have an Acer R3610 which I can use as a...
Hi, I have acquired an Antec Fusion case and have decided to use it as a TV server (I have an Acer R3610 which I can use as a...
Replies
Views
Hello, I own Zotac GeForce 9300-ITX Wifi of which i built a home server using WHS back in 2010. Recently the I/O panel is not providing signal or power to the monitor, mouse, keyboard or recieving signal from the ethernet connection. Now this happened after disconnecting the 24 pin power connector from the board in order to add a...
Hello, I own Zotac GeForce 9300-ITX Wifi of which i built a home server using WHS back in 2010. Recently the I/O panel is not...
Hello, I own Zotac GeForce 9300-ITX Wifi of which i built a home server using WHS back in 2010. Recently the I/O panel is not...
Replies
Views
I've got a Compaq V5000 with busted hinges that I figured I'd rehabilitate into a media device. I've got a USB IR receiver but can't get it to bring the laptop out of standby. The option is grayed out in power management. The only options I have are wake on lan, touchpad, or keyboard. The phoenix bios has no option for "wake on...
I've got a Compaq V5000 with busted hinges that I figured I'd rehabilitate into a media device. I've got a USB IR receiver but...
I've got a Compaq V5000 with busted hinges that I figured I'd rehabilitate into a media device. I've got a USB IR receiver but...
Replies
Views
I need help, i want to build an htpc that is powerfull to serve my xbox 360 games library through ftp. The htpc would be used to play movies and series downloaded through torrent and watch netflix, youtube, etc directly to my 46" samsung tv, using hdmi. The xbox when jtag has the ability to play god format games through the network...
I need help, i want to build an htpc that is powerfull to serve my xbox 360 games library through ftp. The htpc would be used to...
I need help, i want to build an htpc that is powerfull to serve my xbox 360 games library through ftp. The htpc would be used to...
Replies
Views
I'm building a HTPC and gaming PC, just wanted get some feed back. Motherboard Asus P8z77 premium CPU I7 3770k Graphics card Asus gtx 690 Ram Corsair 16gb DDR 3 dual 3 Ssd Samsung 256gb, raid Case I would like to find a extended atx HTPC case. Cooling Liquid cooling from frozencpu.com
I'm building a HTPC and gaming PC, just wanted get some feed back. Motherboard Asus P8z77 premium CPU I7 3770k Graphics...
I'm building a HTPC and gaming PC, just wanted get some feed back. Motherboard Asus P8z77 premium CPU I7 3770k Graphics...
Replies
Views
Hi all, Anyone have experience with the Asus AT5IONT-I Mini-ITX MB ? ASUSTeK Computer Inc. - Motherboards - ASUS AT5IONT-I What I am trying to setup is a HTPC using this type of motherboard (mainly because its silent and not too power hungry). I intend to use the Hauppauge 'HVR-2250 Dual-tuner TV PCI-E' as my DVBT capture...
Hi all, Anyone have experience with the Asus AT5IONT-I Mini-ITX MB ? ASUSTeK Computer Inc. - Motherboards - ASUS AT5IONT-I...
Hi all, Anyone have experience with the Asus AT5IONT-I Mini-ITX MB ? ASUSTeK Computer Inc. - Motherboards - ASUS AT5IONT-I...
Replies
Views
Hi Anybody succesfully have dvi to hdmi on this mainboard? The only thing I get is a black screen with no signal. Tried the cable+tv on my girlfriends 7900 GT where it worked like a charm. Best regards Martin
Hi Anybody succesfully have dvi to hdmi on this mainboard? The only thing I get is a black screen with no signal. Tried the...
Hi Anybody succesfully have dvi to hdmi on this mainboard? The only thing I get is a black screen with no signal. Tried the...
Replies
Views
I've got a Gigabyte GA-970A-D3P mboard with onboard HD 7.1 audio outputs. I have a Geforce-based HDMI graphics card that outputs audio and video goes to my TV. I seem to be able to enable audio on either one output or the other, but not both at the same time. Does anyone know how to do this? It would be really useful to be able to...
I've got a Gigabyte GA-970A-D3P mboard with onboard HD 7.1 audio outputs. I have a Geforce-based HDMI graphics card that outputs...
I've got a Gigabyte GA-970A-D3P mboard with onboard HD 7.1 audio outputs. I have a Geforce-based HDMI graphics card that outputs...
Replies
Views
hi guys, does anyone have this mainboard, i just got it for my htpc, installed everything, and now i have problem with win7. i'm using s3g for video, everything works great in xp, but in win 7 or vista after 15 s of playing iptv, movie, hd, the sound and video decrease speed and shutters, computer works ok, no slowdown, cpu is at 50 - 60%
hi guys, does anyone have this mainboard, i just got it for my htpc, installed everything, and now i have problem with win7. i'm...
hi guys, does anyone have this mainboard, i just got it for my htpc, installed everything, and now i have problem with win7. i'm...
Replies
Views
Hi, I hope someone could help me about this Topic. I want to replace the CPU in my Intel Mac mini with a CPU which is capable of decoding h.264 for HDTV in 1080p without the Support of a Graphics Card, since the mini has an 950 Onboard Intel. If someone could help me abou that it would be great, thanks. Oh, I almost forgot...
Hi, I hope someone could help me about this Topic. I want to replace the CPU in my Intel Mac mini with a CPU which is capable...
Hi, I hope someone could help me about this Topic. I want to replace the CPU in my Intel Mac mini with a CPU which is capable...
Replies
Views
I am considering upgrading the motherboard in my Scaleo E, mainly because I would like to be able to view one DVB-C encrypted channel while recording another. The only solution I have found or this is the Digital Devices Cine CT w/CI-Module. However, my current MoBo has no free PCIe slots. I am very limited in my choice of boards, as...
I am considering upgrading the motherboard in my Scaleo E, mainly because I would like to be able to view one DVB-C encrypted...
I am considering upgrading the motherboard in my Scaleo E, mainly because I would like to be able to view one DVB-C encrypted...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom