Maya (3 Viewers)

Discuss the Maya skin here
MP1 MP2 MayaHD SkinMods DE
The progress bar was a bit too wide left. I fixed it.
The progress bar was a bit too wide left. I fixed it.
Please post you MayaHD Mods here. Is MayaHD not exactly what you need or desire. Try modding it yourself and.... share it with us.:D
Replies
Views
First of all: I really love this skin. Maya was the very first lean and clean MP skin that also have had a very professional and sexy look without being bloated with all that cheesy eye candy. It was and still is the best skin available for MediaPortal. It would be just great, if it would be updated to the latest versions of MP - or...
First of all: I really love this skin. Maya was the very first lean and clean MP skin that also have had a very professional and...
We are proud to annouce the first release of MayaHD for MediaPortal 1.5.x! We have been designing and developing for about 6...
Replies
Views
J
AW: Maya: Beta release 04-04-10 (Original Thread) Congrats guys! Keep up the great work!
AW: Maya: Beta release 04-04-10 (Original Thread) Congrats guys! Keep up the great work!
We designed Maya based on b2w and a couple of other inspiring sources. Our goal is to create a simple professional skin that does...
Replies
Views
Maya/Maya HD repository is now available on GitHub! Hi, we moved the Maya/Maya HD development from googlecode svn server to GitHub. So you can always have the latest version and follow the development of our skin. Links: - Project Page - Issue Tracker - Download instructions greetz dlarge500
Maya/Maya HD repository is now available on GitHub! Hi, we moved the Maya/Maya HD development from googlecode svn server to...
Maya/Maya HD repository is now available on GitHub! Hi, we moved the Maya/Maya HD development from googlecode svn server to...
Replies
Views
AW: Is Issue 264 fixed ? Hi i've installed it on my testmachine and it works peferct. So i do a clean reinstall on my main box and now it is working. Strange.... Thanks for your support.
AW: Is Issue 264 fixed ? Hi i've installed it on my testmachine and it works peferct. So i do a clean reinstall on my main box...
Hi i just install your skin (Version 1.0.0.604) and it looks really nice but i have the same as named in issue 264 LINK is...
Replies
Views
Re: Search funtion in my music ? Wow that was fast. Thanks! Tested and working! :) Mange tak.
Re: Search funtion in my music ? Wow that was fast. Thanks! Tested and working! :) Mange tak.
I have just read here (, that it should be possible to search directly in "My Music" ? Is this true? Because I cannot see it in the...
Replies
Views
Re: How to check version of Maya ? I have found out, when installing Maya when it is already installed it shows the already installed version, and the inprogress one, where you have to accept the new maya installation. (Just like other plugins). So consider this solved.
Re: How to check version of Maya ? I have found out, when installing Maya when it is already installed it shows the already...
How can I see which version, I have currently installed? Is this possible? I am asking, because I am not sure that I have the...
Replies
Views
Re: Notification Icons still old style It has been updated now in SVN I see so thanks.
Re: Notification Icons still old style It has been updated now in SVN I see so thanks.
In 1.2 notifications reminders get a little more usable. Just noticed that the icons seem to be the old style ones(in a black...
Replies
Views
Hi, please look on it. https://www.team-mediaportal.com/extensions/widescreen/mayahd
Hi, please look on it. https://www.team-mediaportal.com/extensions/widescreen/mayahd
Hello, first I like to thank you for this really beautiful and really great Skin :) Just wanted to ask if there will be an Version...
Replies
Views
Solved: Weather icon and Temp. missing on Home screen Issue resolved; turned out I had Disabled the "Info Service" plugin :S Anyhow thanks for the reply /nano
Solved: Weather icon and Temp. missing on Home screen Issue resolved; turned out I had Disabled the "Info Service" plugin :S...
Hello I just realized that I'm missing the Weather icon and the temperature at the bottom of the Home screen The weather...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Version for MP 1.2? DE
Updated to latest MP SVN and it is now working again with same skin files.
Updated to latest MP SVN and it is now working again with same skin files.
Hej Maya Team, is there any version for MP 1.2 Aplha. Is there a svn snapshot anywhere? Thx IRM
Replies
Views
  • Poll
As long as all users dont own the same remote its not wise to change the way menus act. Yes we can and should experiment with different approaches but really big changes should concern MP not just the skin. So unless Team MP makes a great deal with Logitech to supply all mp users with a nice Harmony remote at a reduced price we...
As long as all users dont own the same remote its not wise to change the way menus act. Yes we can and should experiment with...
I have an idea about how the menu system works. Most skins have menus on the side of the screen, sometimes visible sometimes not. I...
Replies
Views
joostzilla
J
Ok, I'll try enabling ps, I've never used it before though and never had any problems with the windows power settings....always thought it wasn't compatible with ftr. Regards.
Ok, I'll try enabling ps, I've never used it before though and never had any problems with the windows power settings....always...
Hello, I'm using MP 1.1.3 and ftr 1.5.0.3 with maya v1.1.0.0, Is there anyway to show the 'Groups' tab on the left hand side of...
Replies
Views
In Maya the black frame will stay. Either with an arrow on black or nothing on black :) (although the black isnt entirely black at all) We can make the thumb fade in when its available. or... is it possible to place text with the current album over the frame?
In Maya the black frame will stay. Either with an arrow on black or nothing on black :) (although the black isnt entirely black at...
I have just hacked about with the genres file to add a conditional visibility constraint on controls for default album art image...
Replies
Views
joostzilla
J
MP1 MP2 svn? DE
AW: svn? thx :)
AW: svn? thx :)
hi, can someone tell mi where i can find the maya svn's? thx :)
Replies
Views
Got it. Thanks!
Got it. Thanks!
Hi Team Maya. Running latest (stable) MP, Maya and Subcentral I am not getting the option in MovingPictures to download...
Replies
Views
Great! Thanks for the great skin. If it helps, I'm using MP 1.1.2 with Maya 1.0. I tried copying the stocks.xml from the maya code repository, but that completely broke things (probably dependencies on other files?)
Great! Thanks for the great skin. If it helps, I'm using MP 1.1.2 with Maya 1.0. I tried copying the stocks.xml from the maya...
The skin file for the Stocks and Indicies plugin seems to be broken. Does anyone have a working version? I copied the skin file...
Replies
Views
Thanks guys but all i really did was the logo and some other gfx. The real work was done by the team that made the new website possible in the first place. So all credits to the Website team. They did a hell of a job. :thx:
Thanks guys but all i really did was the logo and some other gfx. The real work was done by the team that made the new website...
I assuming this based on the new website design here. Looks awesome.
Replies
Views
joostzilla
J
AW: Small skin modifications needed in Radio for 1.2.0alpha @all!!! the Maya trunk is not ready for the MP 1.2.0!!! We have for the MP 1.2.0 Files a seperatly branches Folder on Maya svn for our own testing. We still need to discuss exactly how we do until then and I ask you not to use the MP 1.2.0 with Maya. greetz dlarge500
AW: Small skin modifications needed in Radio for 1.2.0alpha @all!!! the Maya trunk is not ready for the MP 1.2.0!!! We have...
Hi, MediaPortal 1.2.0alpha will be released quite soon. There have been some recent changes that need skin modifications...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 showtimes v3 DE
I second support for this if it can be done... it is 90% there already, just looks like it needs a little tweaking to make it function properly... And I also second that making fanart work here would be awesome as well.
I second support for this if it can be done... it is 90% there already, just looks like it needs a little tweaking to make it...
Hello, the new version of showtimes is available (version 3) and Mayas skin files are not quite doing right. I mean, they do...
Replies
Views
Hello, I'm new using MP-Maya and have a question for you. I want to include in basichome screen shortcuts to video-subfolders, ie: sports, movies, music-videos, home-made,... Is that possible with MP-Maya? :thx: in advance.
Hello, I'm new using MP-Maya and have a question for you. I want to include in basichome screen shortcuts to video-subfolders...
Hello, I'm new using MP-Maya and have a question for you. I want to include in basichome screen shortcuts to video-subfolders...
Replies
Views
AW: scrollbars have appeared on the TV Guide View Oh, sorry my mistake, what i`m saying are wrong, thanks kjd01.:ooops:
AW: scrollbars have appeared on the TV Guide View Oh, sorry my mistake, what i`m saying are wrong, thanks kjd01.:ooops:
This is probably a user issue rather than a bug hence posting it here, but in the TV Guide view I can see scroll bar's along the...
Replies
Views
I had an issue with only one movie in the past I found out the movie had a future date somehow just something to check?
I had an issue with only one movie in the past I found out the movie had a future date somehow just something to check?
Hey guys, Have an issue with the Recently added media Flag now matter what i do it doesn't update always show's Posion Ivy...
Replies
Views
Cool! Thanks again. :thx:
Cool! Thanks again. :thx:
Hi, Can someone please tell me what files I need to work with to change the appearance of the Refresh Rate Changer popup dialog...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 red Window DE
AW: red Window and what you have changed to fix your Problem?
AW: red Window and what you have changed to fix your Problem?
Hi there, after installing maya 1.0.0.604, i got a red-window-warning. Take a look at the picture. Whats the problem ?? mike
Replies
Views
Hey, I just installed MP 1.2.1 with the new Maya Skin. Now everthing works except the RecordedTV window. I recorded 5 Episodes of How I met your mother. Now all the recorings have the same Name (How I met Your Mother)in the RecordedTV windows. But i would like to see the episode name again! I tried to understand the...
Hey, I just installed MP 1.2.1 with the new Maya Skin. Now everthing works except the RecordedTV window. I recorded 5 Episodes...
Hey, I just installed MP 1.2.1 with the new Maya Skin. Now everthing works except the RecordedTV window. I recorded 5 Episodes...
Replies
Views
Hi, Is it possible to get Maya to look for a smaller 44x44 size TV/Radio thumb for the TV guide? The larger 80x80 OSD and 300x300 radio thumbs don't scale down to well in mediaportal for use in the EPG. See discussion here...
Hi, Is it possible to get Maya to look for a smaller 44x44 size TV/Radio thumb for the TV guide? The larger 80x80 OSD and...
Hi, Is it possible to get Maya to look for a smaller 44x44 size TV/Radio thumb for the TV guide? The larger 80x80 OSD and...
Replies
Views
The skin is working like a charm, very smooth etc., but if I navigate to home (basic home) it takes more than 6 seconds. It is unimportant if I use 'ESC' e.g. from MovingPictures or directly press 'H'. Any hints? Infoservices are acticated ... Thx, alpinestars
The skin is working like a charm, very smooth etc., but if I navigate to home (basic home) it takes more than 6 seconds. It is...
The skin is working like a charm, very smooth etc., but if I navigate to home (basic home) it takes more than 6 seconds. It is...
Replies
Views
wow !! will try it when i am back home. looks promising.
wow !! will try it when i am back home. looks promising.
Hello, We are trying to make something different for mylyrics and ew need some help. Not just users, but also coders. What you...
Replies
Views
All up to here is added in r753. Thank you guys :)
All up to here is added in r753. Thank you guys :)
Hello folks, It would be great to have updated our skintranslations. We use those for labels which are not included in Mediaportal...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Play Disk DE
If it is configured to be shown in the 'home menu' plugin in MediaPortal Configuration, it also shows in Maya. This is nothing to do with the skin. Mark
If it is configured to be shown in the 'home menu' plugin in MediaPortal Configuration, it also shows in Maya. This is nothing to...
Is it possible to add the Play Disk plugin into the basic home menu? Thanx Hein
Replies
Views
AW: Pandora MusicBox Skin Files Wow, looks very nice but i cannot test this Plugin, because in Germany Pandora is not available. I can look in your xml but i cannot test this.:)
AW: Pandora MusicBox Skin Files Wow, looks very nice but i cannot test this Plugin, because in Germany Pandora is not available...
I have attempted to create a Maya Skin for the Pandora MusicBox plugin. Keep in mind I had absolutely no knowledge of .xml or...
Replies
Views
I'm using the StreamedMP skin and it does have a really progress bar at the bottom of the screen, it also has a AV Delay slider.. however it does absolutely nothing. I'm just searching the forums to see how I can adjust AV sync. Maybe it's work in progress, but I'd be surprised, since XBMC has had this feature forever & it works...
I'm using the StreamedMP skin and it does have a really progress bar at the bottom of the screen, it also has a AV Delay slider...
I've been using Maya for about a week now, after fine-tuning all the necessary settings and I've noticed something that's either a...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Now Recording @ Top DE
Ahhhh, that explains it then :) Perhaps you could update the project page with some "real life" shots, I think its a good idea to show off all the hard work you guys have put in, the skin is really cool! :thx:
Ahhhh, that explains it then :) Perhaps you could update the project page with some "real life" shots, I think its a good idea...
Hi, firstly, GREAT SKIN ... I am a streamedmp user but have been checking out the aya progress for a while, good work! One quick...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom