Maya (2 Viewers)

Discuss the Maya skin here
J
AW: Maya: Beta release 04-04-10 (Original Thread) Congrats guys! Keep up the great work!
AW: Maya: Beta release 04-04-10 (Original Thread) Congrats guys! Keep up the great work!
We designed Maya based on b2w and a couple of other inspiring sources. Our goal is to create a simple professional skin that does...
Replies
Views
First of all: I really love this skin. Maya was the very first lean and clean MP skin that also have had a very professional and sexy look without being bloated with all that cheesy eye candy. It was and still is the best skin available for MediaPortal. It would be just great, if it would be updated to the latest versions of MP - or...
First of all: I really love this skin. Maya was the very first lean and clean MP skin that also have had a very professional and...
We are proud to annouce the first release of MayaHD for MediaPortal 1.5.x! We have been designing and developing for about 6...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 MayaHD SkinMods DE
The progress bar was a bit too wide left. I fixed it.
The progress bar was a bit too wide left. I fixed it.
Please post you MayaHD Mods here. Is MayaHD not exactly what you need or desire. Try modding it yourself and.... share it with us.:D
Replies
Views
Maya/Maya HD repository is now available on GitHub! Hi, we moved the Maya/Maya HD development from googlecode svn server to GitHub. So you can always have the latest version and follow the development of our skin. Links: - Project Page - Issue Tracker - Download instructions greetz dlarge500
Maya/Maya HD repository is now available on GitHub! Hi, we moved the Maya/Maya HD development from googlecode svn server to...
Maya/Maya HD repository is now available on GitHub! Hi, we moved the Maya/Maya HD development from googlecode svn server to...
Replies
Views
J
For the .NET error I was getting, Dragy's suggestion worked. Link to thread here: https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/maya-520/maya-dead-102962/#post814483
For the .NET error I was getting, Dragy's suggestion worked. Link to thread here...
Please post your bugs, issues or problems here. We will try to help you as much as possible. But you could also help us. Report...
38 39 40 41 42
Replies
Views
J
MP1 MP2 Maya SkinMods DE
yes it's yours. it'll be very cool.
yes it's yours. it'll be very cool.
Please post you Maya mod here. Is Maya not exactly what you need or desire. Try modding it yourself and.... share it with us...
6 7 8 9 10
Replies
Views
AW: Re: Maya iFX (fanart concept) great news! any dates? regarding iFX, fanart handler respectively please use the latest beta for MP 1.2 > https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/fanart-handler-535/fanart-handler-v2-2-2-beta-skinners-only-88927/ regards irm
AW: Re: Maya iFX (fanart concept) great news! any dates? regarding iFX, fanart handler respectively please use the latest...
Fanart concept We`re thinking about adding some fanart and eyecandy to maya. Called Maya iFX. So here are some screenshots of a...
Replies
Views
Don't know if you're still around but I can't get the skin to work properly. I followed the directions in the 1st post. But when I start MediaPortal up the TV Home and TV Guide screen don't seem to scale the whole screen (1920x1080). The Scheduled, Recorded TV screens scale just fine .
Don't know if you're still around but I can't get the skin to work properly. I followed the directions in the 1st post. But when I...
Hi there, First of all: BIG :thx: 2 the "Maya-Crew" - it IS an amazing skin Maya is developed by: Design & concept...
Replies
Views
When will this be available via the MePo Extension Installer again?
When will this be available via the MePo Extension Installer again?
We are pleased to announce a new release of the Maya Skin for Mediaportal 1.2! Release Highlights: FanartHandler can be...
Replies
Views
J
I must say I've really taken a liking with Maya thus far, and have been using it as my skin for a couple of weeks now. However, I've also found trakt (Download trakt for MediaPortal - trakt) to be a really great extension, but sadly this extension is not supported by the current version of Maya. Thus I'd like to request to officially...
I must say I've really taken a liking with Maya thus far, and have been using it as my skin for a couple of weeks now. However...
Please let us know your ideas and/or feature requests. We are open to any suggestion that could improve Maya. :thx:
12 13 14 15 16
Replies
Views
J
AW: Re: AW: Re: Maya Download: v0.6.506 ***Update: 15-09-2010*** should be working in svn r547 now...
AW: Re: AW: Re: Maya Download: v0.6.506 ***Update: 15-09-2010*** should be working in svn r547 now...
Download Maya version: 0.6.506 Download MayaType (font used in Maya) Change Log Gallery Supported Plugins...
2 3 4 5
Replies
Views
Sorry to hear that! The rest I like very much :) Thanks!
Sorry to hear that! The rest I like very much :) Thanks!
We are proud to annouce the first release of MayaHD for MediaPortal 1.2.x! We have been designing and developing for about 6...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I'm new to Media Portal & the MayaHD skin, but it looks great. My frustration however is that whenever I try to access the "MayaHD BasicHome Configuration" plugin in the MP Configurator, I get an "Unhandled exception" error. If I click continue, the plugin starts, but won't let me configure any of the menu's etc. I've...
Hi all, I'm new to Media Portal & the MayaHD skin, but it looks great. My frustration however is that whenever I try to access...
Please report Bugs here in this Thread about MayaHD Skin,thanks!!!:D
Replies
Views
i think for MP 1.4 i have not enough time but for 1.3 MayaHD is ready. Only the Installer would have to be created.
i think for MP 1.4 i have not enough time but for 1.3 MayaHD is ready. Only the Installer would have to be created.
We are proud to annouce the first release of MayaHD for MediaPortal 1.3.x! We have been designing and developing for about 6...
Replies
Views
Thank you! This skin is 99% perfect for me!
Thank you! This skin is 99% perfect for me!
We are proud to annouce the latest release of MayaHD for MediaPortal 1.2.x! We have been designing and developing for about 6...
Replies
Views
'ello I have installed Maya-1.0.0.604 for MediaPortal 1.1.3 using the mpe1. Managed to fix the fonts though - thanx
'ello I have installed Maya-1.0.0.604 for MediaPortal 1.1.3 using the mpe1. Managed to fix the fonts though - thanx
About Our goal is to create a simple professional skin that does not rely solely on fan art (although it uses some on relevant...
Replies
Views
yey now in SVN :D 0003082: Don't set default focus on Internet lookups in music now playing - MediaPortal Bugtracker
yey now in SVN :D 0003082: Don't set default focus on Internet lookups in music now playing - MediaPortal Bugtracker
hi, i love the fanart mode of "now playing", but if I start it the screen jumps always to the "similar tracks" section. if i...
Replies
Views
hi , this is Quote from NcoH from 02-12-2011 ...so still there hope ... :) "Because of a serious lack of time, this will be the last update from our team for some time. We will continue the development of Avalon, Maya (and perhaps a new skin) in a few weeks/months."
hi , this is Quote from NcoH from 02-12-2011 ...so still there hope ... :) "Because of a serious lack of time, this will be the...
Because in the last time has done nothing more on Maya, i will give some Infos about the next Release, before the Maya will...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Maya for 4:3 Screen DE
hmm, I'd really love to take a look at the current version of maya 4:3. Can I download it somewhere? Cheers!
hmm, I'd really love to take a look at the current version of maya 4:3. Can I download it somewhere? Cheers!
Hi there! Is there a 4:3 version of this skin? On my 16:9 screen, Maya looks just great!! Keep it up! Cheers!
Replies
Views
Ah right, yes i saw that in the release notes but when i saw the thread for maya 1.2.x i assumed that included the RC release. Thanks for clearing it up.
Ah right, yes i saw that in the release notes but when i saw the thread for maya 1.2.x i assumed that included the RC release...
Im getting a dependency error popup box when trying to install v1.2.x of the skin which then fails the installation. Im running...
Replies
Views
Our two Mining branch warehouses are located in the Netherlands and Hong Kong depending on the models ordered, your order will be shipped from one of these two logistics centres. https://asicminebit.com/en_gb/product/bitmain-antminer-s19-pro-bitcoin-110th-s-second-hand/...
Our two Mining branch warehouses are located in the Netherlands and Hong Kong depending on the models ordered, your order will be...
Our two Mining branch warehouses are located in the Netherlands and Hong Kong depending on the models ordered, your order will be...
Replies
Views
With keyboard simply press "x" from any screen and you´re back to fullscreen video/tv/music visualisation) ;)
With keyboard simply press "x" from any screen and you´re back to fullscreen video/tv/music visualisation) ;)
When I am watching a video or live tv and exit the video/go back, the video continues to play in a small window in the bottom left...
Replies
Views
J
MP1 MP2 Maya will continue! DE
AW: Re: AW: Maya will continue! Yes, later today...:)
AW: Re: AW: Maya will continue! Yes, later today...:)
Although forum activity of our team suggest otherwise Maya will be updated and maintained. So expect some updates in the...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Is Maya dead? DE
Hope not its the only one thats get the WAF after the change away from blue3 (I never likee it that much anyway) Though I could do with BBC Weather page
Hope not its the only one thats get the WAF after the change away from blue3 (I never likee it that much anyway) Though I could do...
Today, after a few months, I tried this skin again and now when I think it's almost perfect, there seems to be no developing...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Maya World Weather DE
AW: Maya World Weather juhu - just got a small question: it works quiet well - but the Icon which is shown - is allways with a "moon" today - cloudy ok - a cloud with the moon ... i choose timezine GMT+01,00 for hamburg germany ... but - hmm still the moon ... is that couse it is winter ? *don't-laught-...
AW: Maya World Weather juhu - just got a small question: it works quiet well - but the Icon which is shown - is allways with...
I made Maya compatible with World Weather on the basichome. Change in the basichome.xml to this <!--Weather--> <control>...
Replies
Views
All up to here is added in r753. Thank you guys :)
All up to here is added in r753. Thank you guys :)
Hello folks, It would be great to have updated our skintranslations. We use those for labels which are not included in Mediaportal...
Replies
Views
AW: Re: Have an idea, but need help realizing it Very true :D
AW: Re: Have an idea, but need help realizing it Very true :D
Hi community! For a long time I've been twisting my head, trying to find a neat and simple concept for a basic home screen which...
Replies
Views
In Maya the black frame will stay. Either with an arrow on black or nothing on black :) (although the black isnt entirely black at all) We can make the thumb fade in when its available. or... is it possible to place text with the current album over the frame?
In Maya the black frame will stay. Either with an arrow on black or nothing on black :) (although the black isnt entirely black at...
I have just hacked about with the genres file to add a conditional visibility constraint on controls for default album art image...
Replies
Views
joostzilla
J
MP1 MP2 Version for MP 1.2? DE
Updated to latest MP SVN and it is now working again with same skin files.
Updated to latest MP SVN and it is now working again with same skin files.
Hej Maya Team, is there any version for MP 1.2 Aplha. Is there a svn snapshot anywhere? Thx IRM
Replies
Views
AW: Small skin modifications needed in Radio for 1.2.0alpha @all!!! the Maya trunk is not ready for the MP 1.2.0!!! We have for the MP 1.2.0 Files a seperatly branches Folder on Maya svn for our own testing. We still need to discuss exactly how we do until then and I ask you not to use the MP 1.2.0 with Maya. greetz dlarge500
AW: Small skin modifications needed in Radio for 1.2.0alpha @all!!! the Maya trunk is not ready for the MP 1.2.0!!! We have...
Hi, MediaPortal 1.2.0alpha will be released quite soon. There have been some recent changes that need skin modifications...
Replies
Views
AW: Re: New dialog file needed for current SVN fixed in Maya svn 681.
AW: Re: New dialog file needed for current SVN fixed in Maya svn 681.
Hi, I thought I should bring this to your attention...
Replies
Views
Same with StreamedMP - our config plugin basiclly disables it's self if the skin is not StreamedMP and does not re-initilise if the skin changes. At a quick glance it does seem to be an easy well to tell, can work round it as is not good that when a user switches skins not everything works as expected. thx
Same with StreamedMP - our config plugin basiclly disables it's self if the skin is not StreamedMP and does not re-initilise if the...
Hi I'm afraid I'm not getting very far with the basic home of this skin! I've used the plugin and still get the screen as below on...
Replies
Views
in 2 min:)
in 2 min:)
I have just upgraded to 1.1.0.0RC and the TV Guide is badly broken. Before I tried to fix it I thought Id better check if this is...
Replies
Views
Like this, So it could be polished, to make it a little less visually noisy, but essentially
Like this, So it could be polished, to make it a little less visually noisy, but essentially
Hey all, Im wondering wether a horizontal submenu can be done? I think the motion of going vertically to main menu item, then...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom