MediaPortal 1.1.0 ALPHA (1 Viewer)

Please post issues you found in MediaPortal 1.1.0 ALPHA here.
TV-Server Version: 1.1.0.0 Alpha MediaPortal Version: 1.1.0.0 Alpha Hi... In "My Videos" I have found out that when a videofile is recognized and found in IMDB, (say the movie "Trainspotting") then when you select this file, your variable #title will be set to "Trainspotting". Fine :) Now, in the root of "My Videos" I have 2...
TV-Server Version: 1.1.0.0 Alpha MediaPortal Version: 1.1.0.0 Alpha Hi... In "My Videos" I have found out that when a...
TV-Server Version: 1.1.0.0 Alpha MediaPortal Version: 1.1.0.0 Alpha Hi... In "My Videos" I have found out that when a...
Replies
Views
I can confirm the problem is fixed, thank you!! I wish the developers could take a look at my proposals regarding OSD improvements here: https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/improvement-suggestions-46/mini-osd-pause-progress-bar-time-out-68332/ and here...
I can confirm the problem is fixed, thank you!! I wish the developers could take a look at my proposals regarding OSD improvements...
Double strings in OSD time line (picture attached). This bug is intermittent. TV-Server Version: 1.1 Alpha MediaPortal Version...
Replies
Views
Hi, This it's fixed in rev 23211(B3W) & 22395(B3), thx to harley. Regards Roy
Hi, This it's fixed in rev 23211(B3W) & 22395(B3), thx to harley. Regards Roy
Hi In B3 Wide you cannot press down-button in Settings -> TV when you have focus on "Aspect Ratio" to go to "Automatically turn...
Replies
Views
Yeah, 2BitSculptor posted in the original thread where I raised this - this is here for the devs :D (Just to add to their vast workload ;) )
Yeah, 2BitSculptor posted in the original thread where I raised this - this is here for the devs :D (Just to add to their vast...
It doesn't seem possible to position the splashscreen status text (the "loading pluigins..." etc. text) I have tried adding the...
Replies
Views
Yes, I attached them to the first message.
Yes, I attached them to the first message.
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.0 Alpha MediaPortal Skin: Blue3Wide Windows Version: Win XP SP3 CPU Type: ATOM 330 HDD: 320GB Seagate...
Replies
Views
Agree. How about mmm:00 (seconds are always zeros)? I just like consistency. Or MP could automatically add characters "h" and "m" as you type, so it looks like that: 01h:25m
Agree. How about mmm:00 (seconds are always zeros)? I just like consistency. Or MP could automatically add characters "h" and "m"...
I am trying to jump within the time line when playing video files. I start by pressing: 1234 on my remote control, I see 12:3_ on...
Replies
Views
Thank you very much for fixing this!!
Thank you very much for fixing this!!
Blue3Wide skin always defaults to small 64x64 pixel weather icons, although the screen has enough space for 128x128 icons...
Replies
Views
Hi flokel, you're right, I'd to update the TV-Server. cu
Hi flokel, you're right, I'd to update the TV-Server. cu
TV-Server Version: TV - Server 1.02 SVN MediaPortal Version: MP 1.0. 2 MediaPortal Skin: StreamedMP Windows Version: XP SP3 CPU...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom