MediaPortal 1.1.0 BETA 1 (1 Viewer)

Please post issues you found in MediaPortal 1.1.0 BETA 1 here.
This is still an issue. Anybody with any ideas on how to fix this? A quick pause/play does it fix it but shouldn't be required. Thanks, Clint
This is still an issue. Anybody with any ideas on how to fix this? A quick pause/play does it fix it but shouldn't be required...
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.0 Beta MediaPortal Skin: Theatre Windows Version: Windows 7 CPU Type: Intel Core 2 Quad 2.66 HDD...
Replies
Views
Yeah it's very bugged. Even when doing it using the method described by x4mer, it sometimes requires a few attempts to drag the tabs.
Yeah it's very bugged. Even when doing it using the method described by x4mer, it sometimes requires a few attempts to drag the tabs.
MediaPortal Version: 1.1 Beta SVN 23684 MediaPortal Skin: Blue3 Wide Windows Version: Windows Vista SP1 CPU Type: Intel Q8200...
Replies
Views
I think there was some rework going on for the gplayer factory. Before this, you were able to use the FFWD/REW buttons to skip step by step through the current track, in the same way as you're able to while watching video with the left+right cursor keys. It would use the steps configured in the MP configuration for this. This...
I think there was some rework going on for the gplayer factory. Before this, you were able to use the FFWD/REW buttons to skip step...
MediaPortal Version: 1.1 Beta MediaPortal Skin: StreamedMP Windows Version: Windows 7 Ultimate CPU Type: AMD Athlon 3200+ HDD...
Replies
Views
Can anyone tell me why i only get this and no graphs? My graphic card is a Ge-Force 9600M GT and im using Vista 32bit . Are there any known problems?
Can anyone tell me why i only get this and no graphs? My graphic card is a Ge-Force 9600M GT and im using Vista 32bit . Are...
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.0 Beta 1 with latest SVN MediaPortal Skin: Blue3Wide / StreamedMP Windows Version: Windows Vista...
Replies
Views
Just a quick update on my problem in case anyone else stumbles upon this thread with the same issue. It looked like there was a slight corruption in the .ts file at the point(s) where the recording would stop playing and bump back out to the Recorded TV Menu. If i repeatedly cued the recording up to just a few seconds before a 'bad...
Just a quick update on my problem in case anyone else stumbles upon this thread with the same issue. It looked like there was a...
When playing any recording MP randomly stops the playback. It then misses where it stopped and I have to wind forward to the last...
Replies
Views
Thanks for yur input Ray. Interestingly, having only just built my new HTPC, I only yesterday startded looking at optimising codecs and such. Having switched arouund between cyberlink, MPC, and Microsoft codecs, we actually felt Microsofts gave thebest pic on our system (never thougt I would hear myself say...
Thanks for yur input Ray. Interestingly, having only just built my new HTPC, I only yesterday startded looking at optimising...
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.0 BETA MediaPortal Skin: BlackGlassSkin 2.2.0 Windows Version: Win7 CPU Type: AMD Athlon 3800+...
Replies
Views
Try workaround posted here: https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/operating-system-330/windows-7-half-fullscreen-71785/index11.html#post615284
Try workaround posted here...
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.0 Beta (Latest SVN) MediaPortal Skin: StreamedMP Windows Version: Windows 7 x64 RTM CPU Type: E8400 @...
Replies
Views
Just do a clean install of RC2. If it doesn't work, file a new report in the correct forum (RC Versions) following the guidelines.
Just do a clean install of RC2. If it doesn't work, file a new report in the correct forum (RC Versions) following the guidelines.
Hello, I cannot see any TV channel in media portal, but can see their preview from TV-server configuration. Just upgraded my...
Replies
Views
Clean logs posted in the following thread. https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/mediaportal-1-1-0-rc-versions-496/unable-tune-same-atsc-channel-subchannel-consecutively-81620/
Clean logs posted in the following thread...
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.0 Beta SVN 24669 MediaPortal Skin: Default Windows Version: Windows 7 32-bit CPU Type: AMD Phenom II X3...
Replies
Views
Hi cfforce, i tried it today on MP RC2 to get the Dutch hd channels "Ned 1 HD" etc. but they did not show up in the channel list. Your solution worked. I replaced only the mod8psk to modqpsk in every file and did the scanning again. Thanks and please make a bugreport.
Hi cfforce, i tried it today on MP RC2 to get the Dutch hd channels "Ned 1 HD" etc. but they did not show up in the channel list...
TV-Server Version: 1.1.0 MediaPortal Version: 1.1.0 MediaPortal Skin: Xface 1.9 Windows Version: Vista CPU Type: AMD X2 6000+...
Replies
Views
At last! I can confirm that with RC2 this annoying isuue disappeared! Many, many thanks! :thx:
At last! I can confirm that with RC2 this annoying isuue disappeared! Many, many thanks! :thx:
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.0b rev.2381 MediaPortal Skin: Blue 3 Wide Windows Version: XP Pro SP3 CPU Type: Intel E5300 2.6GHz...
Replies
Views
Re: AW: Audio problems with Win7 codecs Nice work, thanks for sharing :)
Re: AW: Audio problems with Win7 codecs Nice work, thanks for sharing :)
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.0 Beta 1 with latest SVN MediaPortal Skin: Blue3Wide / StreamedMP Windows Version: Windows 7...
Replies
Views
Hi, With TV recordings, I use the list view by date, and when I delete recordings using the remote (i then delete then yet) I don't see this problem. I will try to reproduce with '0' on keyboard. However, since RC1 is now out, perhaps you should try updating. I guess the team will only be interested in bugs that are still...
Hi, With TV recordings, I use the list view by date, and when I delete recordings using the remote (i then delete then yet) I...
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.0 beta MediaPortal Skin: BlackGlassSkin 2.2.0 Windows Version: Win7 CPU Type: AMD Athlon 3800+...
Replies
Views
Solved. Only works when the Microsoft Video Codec is selected for TV, all other Video Codecs don't work
Solved. Only works when the Microsoft Video Codec is selected for TV, all other Video Codecs don't work
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.0 RC1 MediaPortal Skin: Blue Wide Windows Version: Vista SP2 CPU Type: AMD Athlon II X2 245 / 2.9 GHz...
Replies
Views
i'm still looking for a better solution (still got too many windows on the primary screen), but i think there is no satisfying one.
i'm still looking for a better solution (still got too many windows on the primary screen), but i think there is no satisfying one.
It changes the Refresh Rate on the "Main Screen", where the Display for Media Portal is the Second one (left of Main). In Media...
Replies
Views
Re: series recordings are wrongly ed in epg I suggest you try the next coming public SVN. /gibman
Re: series recordings are wrongly ed in epg I suggest you try the next coming public SVN. /gibman
MediaPortal Version: 1.1beta & latest SVN MediaPortal Skin: StreamedMP Windows Version: Win7 & WHS CPU Type: HDD: Memory...
Replies
Views
Just did a complete win7 Enterprise x32 fresh install and have the same thing more or less. It's an IRtrans MCE compatibale remote which comes within the Origean x15e case. It worked perfectly with Vista icw Mediaportal v1.0 In the win7 configuration the IR testtool receives all codes correclty from the remote. The remote works...
Just did a complete win7 Enterprise x32 fresh install and have the same thing more or less. It's an IRtrans MCE compatibale remote...
Although I have search and implemented several "potential" solutions my original MCE Remote does not function anymore with MP 1.1...
Replies
Views
AW: Some DVB-S channels don't work This issue has been identified as a CineS2 TV card issue. A support guy from digital devices made some measurements and came to the conclusion that my card has some issues with some low band frequencies (DVB-S). I changed the TV card to a TT S2-3200 and now all is fine! The CineS2 card is now on its...
AW: Some DVB-S channels don't work This issue has been identified as a CineS2 TV card issue. A support guy from digital devices...
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.0 Beta 1 with latest SVN MediaPortal Skin: Blue3Wide / StreamedMP Windows Version: Windows 7...
Replies
Views
AW: DVB-C not all Channels work please start a new thread in the proper forum part (for RC1). I'll close this thread now, as the initial issue is fixed.
AW: DVB-C not all Channels work please start a new thread in the proper forum part (for RC1). I'll close this thread now, as the...
TV-Server Version: 1.1B V.23491 Windows Version: Win7 x64 1. TV Card: DVB-C Twinhan Mantis All Channels (DVB-C SD/HD, DVB-T SD)...
Replies
Views
My problem is a little different.....if I persist in playing the file(2 or 3 times) it will play just fine....not necessary to restart MP. I did see another thread about an error I'm getting: "VMR9: failed releasing InPin 0x: (0)" , which I'm thinking may be related (although afik vmr9 is video) but I'm not familiar with the MP code...
My problem is a little different.....if I persist in playing the file(2 or 3 times) it will play just fine....not necessary to...
First.....Thanks for all the wonderful work you folks are doing....MediaPortal is fantastic. I may have found a bug....either in...
Replies
Views
Ok folks looks like the problem lay with the tuner card which athough it worked with 1.02 on win 7 64 bit was not having any of it with 1.1 and svn. changed to a Compro videomate s350 and all is now good. Sim
Ok folks looks like the problem lay with the tuner card which athough it worked with 1.02 on win 7 64 bit was not having any of it...
MediaPortal Version: 1.1 beta also happens with latest svn MediaPortal Skin: blue two Windows Version: Windows 7 CPU Type...
Replies
Views
Hi :) How to gather log files How to show System Specs How to start support/bug thread --- PLEASE DO NOT COMMENT THIS MESSAGE --- Logs and system specs should always be added - just in case
Hi :) How to gather log files How to show System Specs How to start support/bug thread --- PLEASE DO NOT COMMENT THIS MESSAGE...
Hi everyone, I have an issue with M2TS files: When I open a file, it works well, then as soons as it finishes I''m not able to...
Replies
Views
Just noticed the following error in error.log 2010-02-17 19:19:23.765625 [ERROR][MPMain(1)]: VMR9: failed releasing InPin 0x:(0) 2010-02-17 19:19:37.515625 [ERROR][MPMain(1)]: VMR9: failed releasing InPin 0x:(0) 2010-02-17 19:19:46.781250 [ERROR][MPMain(1)]: VMR9: failed releasing InPin 0x:(0) 2010-02-17 19:20:01.578125...
Just noticed the following error in error.log 2010-02-17 19:19:23.765625 [ERROR][MPMain(1)]: VMR9: failed releasing InPin 0x:(0)...
Just noticed the following error in error.log 2010-02-17 19:19:23.765625 [ERROR][MPMain(1)]: VMR9: failed releasing InPin 0x:(0)...
Replies
Views
Cool, that was quick. Just back from a week's snowboarding and was thinking of looking into writing a patch but no need now. :thx:
Cool, that was quick. Just back from a week's snowboarding and was thinking of looking into writing a patch but no need now. :thx:
MediaPortal Version: 1.1 Beta + Latest SVN MediaPortal Skin: StreamedMP Windows Version: Windows 7 64bit CPU Type: Intel Core2...
Replies
Views
OK, I moved to the latest SVN now and fixed my main computer so that it acts like a client. The channels in question play fine through RTSP on main computer, but don't play on HTPC itself. I guess single seat installation handles live playback different than client-server. I would like to stress how important I think this is...
OK, I moved to the latest SVN now and fixed my main computer so that it acts like a client. The channels in question play fine...
This is against 8.1.2010 SVN build. Previous builds also had this problem. I am not aware that this would work in any build of...
Replies
Views
AW: Haali and AVI fails wow.. that was fast... :)
AW: Haali and AVI fails wow.. that was fast... :)
hey guys, this was mentioned in the current SVN's thread. I can confirm this. Tried today the 25012 and wondered why this...
Replies
Views
Great :) Thank you ManFred Cheers, Seb.
Great :) Thank you ManFred Cheers, Seb.
MediaPortal Version: 1.04.25006 SVN MediaPortal Skin: StreamMP Windows Version: WIN7 Ultimate CPU Type: i7 Core i920 HDD: WD...
Replies
Views
MediaPortal Version: SVN from 02-06-2010 Windows Version: Windows 7 64-bit I had been using MySQL as my database for MediaPortal on my old Windows XP 32-bit system and it worked well. I changed to a Windows 7 64-bit-based system recently and did a clean install of all the components including MySQL 5.1.43 64-bit. MediaPortal...
MediaPortal Version: SVN from 02-06-2010 Windows Version: Windows 7 64-bit I had been using MySQL as my database for...
MediaPortal Version: SVN from 02-06-2010 Windows Version: Windows 7 64-bit I had been using MySQL as my database for...
Replies
Views
I will forward this info to our developers - maybe they have an idea. :thx:
I will forward this info to our developers - maybe they have an idea. :thx:
MediaPortal Version: SVN from 02-06-2010 Windows Version: Windows 7 64-bit In the latest SVN, the TVGuide fails to display. I...
Replies
Views
Right! It seems that Windows 7 set font size to 125% by default cause I dont remember changing it.
Right! It seems that Windows 7 set font size to 125% by default cause I dont remember changing it.
MediaPortal Version: 1.1 BETA MediaPortal Skin: StreamedMP Windows Version: Seven x64 - Latest/NoBeta always CPU Type: DualCore...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom