MediaPortal 1.1.0 BETA 1 (19 Viewers)

Please post issues you found in MediaPortal 1.1.0 BETA 1 here.
to end the confusion. this was a showstopper bug in the initial release of 1.1.0 BETA 1. we have taken down this release and uploaded a fixed version to sourceforge. this fixed version is now the only available 1.1.0 BETA 1. :)
to end the confusion. this was a showstopper bug in the initial release of 1.1.0 BETA 1. we have taken down this release and...
TV-Server Version: 1.1.0 beta MediaPortal Version: 1.1.0 beta MediaPortal Skin: B3W Windows Version: Win7 x86 RC CPU Type: AMD...
Replies
Views
Check if the group "All channels" exist in your TV-Server...it may help. Make sure it exists also in Radio.
Check if the group "All channels" exist in your TV-Server...it may help. Make sure it exists also in Radio.
Hi there, After installing the beta i have no channels availible in any of my clients. All the channels are the and working fine...
Replies
Views
just download the fix... It's working, thanks!
just download the fix... It's working, thanks!
Hi! All Recordings which contain an episodename are no longer grouped in folders - they stay as seperate recordings :-(...
Replies
Views
Okay, so I accept is as validated and go back to alpha. Thank You very much!
Okay, so I accept is as validated and go back to alpha. Thank You very much!
TV-Server Version: 1.1.0 MediaPortal Version: 1.1.0 MediaPortal Skin: blue3wide Windows Version: Windows 7 RC1 CPU Type: Athlon...
Replies
Views
What are the odds...someone already reported this: 0002297: Textbox[scrollup] does not fade out in WindowClose event - MediaPortal Bugtracker :)
What are the odds...someone already reported this: 0002297: Textbox[scrollup] does not fade out in WindowClose event - MediaPortal...
TV-Server Version: 1.1.0.0 Beta MediaPortal Version: 1.1.0.0 Beta Hi :) In all versions of MP I have ever tried since the...
Replies
Views
Great that you got it working! :)
Great that you got it working! :)
TV-Server Version: 1.1.0 beta MediaPortal Version: 1.1.0 beta MediaPortal Skin: B3W Windows Version: Win7 x86 RC CPU Type: AMD...
Replies
Views
In revision 23377 in TvCardDVBS.cs the order of SubmitTuneRequest and _conditionalAccess.SendDiseqcCommand is changed. This made the diseqc on my technotrend s2-3200 work only occasionally. Maybe this is causing problem on other cards too.
In revision 23377 in TvCardDVBS.cs the order of SubmitTuneRequest and _conditionalAccess.SendDiseqcCommand is changed. This made...
TV-Server Version: MediaPortal Version: 1.1Beta rev.23491 MediaPortal Skin: Blue3Wide Windows Version: XP Pro SP3 CPU Type...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 [TV] 0x800705AA error on tune (2 Viewers) DE
The subchannel count just keeps increasing at some point (After the first 0x... error). That seems like some serious issue. It is clearly visbile in the posted logs but here is an excerpt: 2009-09-12 22:24:23.617282 [6]: tvcard:FreeSubChannel: subchannels count 611 subch#-1 keep graph=False 2009-09-12 22:24:23.618283 [6]...
The subchannel count just keeps increasing at some point (After the first 0x... error). That seems like some serious issue. It is...
TV-Server Version: 1.1.0 BETA 1 MediaPortal Version: 1.1.0 BETA 1 MediaPortal Skin: Blue3Wide Windows Version: Windows 7 RC...
Replies
Views
downloaded lastest available last weekend for testing from hauppauge.co.uk You mean if i can scan 0.8° Thor? That is waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay too far away to be reached from central europe/austria. :D I am tuning to Astra 19.2°E. Maybe ronilse can tune to that sat.
downloaded lastest available last weekend for testing from hauppauge.co.uk You mean if i can scan 0.8° Thor? That is...
TV-Server Version: MediaPortal Version: 1.1.0 Beta1 MediaPortal Skin: Blue3 Windows Version: xp sp3 CPU Type: Intel Core 2 Duo...
Replies
Views
0002461: Chinese users cannot run Configuration.exe - MediaPortal Bugtracker Simone
0002461: Chinese users cannot run Configuration.exe - MediaPortal Bugtracker Simone
i new install windows 7 x64, config cannot open,tv server is ok 描述: Stopped working 問題簽章: 問題事件名稱: CLR20r3 問題簽章 01...
Replies
Views
I did this with 12thnoon display changer, but no chance!
I did this with 12thnoon display changer, but no chance!
TV-Server Version: MP1.1 BETA 1 MediaPortal Version: MP1.1 BETA 1 MediaPortal Skin: blue3wide Windows Version: Windows 7...
Replies
Views
No, im using DVB-C with Yousee as provider :-)
No, im using DVB-C with Yousee as provider :-)
Hi all using the new Beta 1 and i like the changes. But im having one isue with this (and others since 1.0.2)... On the...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 [TV] No canaldigitaal wen scanning (1 Viewer) DE
Hi cfforce, i tried it today on MP RC2 to get the Dutch hd channels "Ned 1 HD" etc. but they did not show up in the channel list. Your solution worked. I replaced only the mod8psk to modqpsk in every file and did the scanning again. Thanks and please make a bugreport.
Hi cfforce, i tried it today on MP RC2 to get the Dutch hd channels "Ned 1 HD" etc. but they did not show up in the channel list...
TV-Server Version: 1.1.0 MediaPortal Version: 1.1.0 MediaPortal Skin: Xface 1.9 Windows Version: Vista CPU Type: AMD X2 6000+...
Replies
Views
AW: DVB-C not all Channels work please start a new thread in the proper forum part (for RC1). I'll close this thread now, as the initial issue is fixed.
AW: DVB-C not all Channels work please start a new thread in the proper forum part (for RC1). I'll close this thread now, as the...
TV-Server Version: 1.1B V.23491 Windows Version: Win7 x64 1. TV Card: DVB-C Twinhan Mantis All Channels (DVB-C SD/HD, DVB-T SD)...
Replies
Views
Vista + Windows 7 share different code related to DirectX handling. So, the bug fix might have caused the side effect only on the Vista + Windows 7 side.
Vista + Windows 7 share different code related to DirectX handling. So, the bug fix might have caused the side effect only on the...
Hi I find that minimizing MediaPortal in windowed mode and restoring will give me a black screen, trying to switch to...
Replies
Views
I solved the issue. It probably was down to the filters. Made an upgrade from 1.0.2 to the beta 1.1.0 and then to the latest SVN (although choosing fresh install in setup) and I can finally watch fluid LiveTV HD. I don't know, what was wrong before but now i don't get discontinuity errors anymore, LiveT and Videos are now working on...
I solved the issue. It probably was down to the filters. Made an upgrade from 1.0.2 to the beta 1.1.0 and then to the latest SVN...
TV-Server Version: MediaPortal Version: 1.1 Beta1 MediaPortal Skin: bluewide Windows Version: Vista SP1 CPU Type: atom 330...
Replies
Views
kkendall's assignment of keys is very nice. I agree with that, too.
kkendall's assignment of keys is very nice. I agree with that, too.
TV-Server Version: 1.1.0 beta MediaPortal Version: 1.1.0 beta MediaPortal Skin: Blue3 Wide Windows Version: XP Prof SP3 CPU...
Replies
Views
when i try to connect to a shared folder that is offline,mp show me on the fly the folder empty. maybe your problem is in the windows setup or in your router that crash when you try to connect to an offline shared folder.
when i try to connect to a shared folder that is offline,mp show me on the fly the folder empty. maybe your problem is in the...
TV-Server Version: 1.1.0 beta MediaPortal Version: 1.1.0 beta MediaPortal Skin: Blue3 Wide Windows Version: XP Prof SP3 CPU...
Replies
Views
You mean it's a different size for album art compared to video? This is intentional (but can easily be changed) as the album art will be more or less square, while video won't be. Thanks for testing. Mark
You mean it's a different size for album art compared to video? This is intentional (but can easily be changed) as the album art...
TV-Server Version: 1.1.0.0 Beta MediaPortal Version: 1.1.0.0 Beta MediaPortal Skin: B3W Windows Version: XP Pro SP3 Windowed...
Replies
Views
Hi again, When installing the Beta release I found the new functionality of the dynamic refreshrate changer intreageing, so... I activated it letting Mediaportal do the change and not setting up the scripts to do it directly against my Nvidia card. When I diabled this function the liveTV was back without stutter instantly. So...
Hi again, When installing the Beta release I found the new functionality of the dynamic refreshrate changer intreageing, so... I...
Hi, I have problems with stuttering Live-TV. In 1.0.2 Mp works great 1x Cynergie DVB-S 1x MSI SAT Anywhere II
Replies
Views
In TV-Config you have settings for where recordings and timeshift will be saved. In my error-logg it said something about that, so I changed it to C:\timeshift or something and that helped for a while. Right now I get NoAudioVideo-error again. If chaing folder-settings doesnt work for you or you don't understand my instructions send...
In TV-Config you have settings for where recordings and timeshift will be saved. In my error-logg it said something about that, so...
TV-Server Version: 1.1.0 Beta 1 MediaPortal Version: 1.1.0 Beta 1 MediaPortal Skin: - Windows Version: XP Pro SP3 CPU Type: P4...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 [Videos] Instability with recorded TV (1 Viewer) DE
TV-Server Version: 1.1 beta1, 1.0.2 MediaPortal Version: 1.1 beta1, 1.0.2 MediaPortal Skin: bt3w Windows Version: xp sp3 CPU Type: c2d 3200MHz HDD: Samsing spinpoint F1 Memory: 3,25Gb, ddr2 Motherboard: asus p5ql-e Video Card: hd4670 Video Card Driver: 9.7 Sound Card: Sound Card AC3: Sound Card Driver: 1. TV Card...
TV-Server Version: 1.1 beta1, 1.0.2 MediaPortal Version: 1.1 beta1, 1.0.2 MediaPortal Skin: bt3w Windows Version: xp sp3 CPU...
TV-Server Version: 1.1 beta1, 1.0.2 MediaPortal Version: 1.1 beta1, 1.0.2 MediaPortal Skin: bt3w Windows Version: xp sp3 CPU...
Replies
Views
I think that they are looking into it. 0002524: MS DTV-DVD filter and another H.264 codec in same graph causes issues - MediaPortal Bugtracker 0002528: Changing dvb-t mux from mpeg2->h264 fails. - MediaPortal Bugtracker
I think that they are looking into it. 0002524: MS DTV-DVD filter and another H.264 codec in same graph causes issues -...
TV-Server Version: 1.1 beta MediaPortal Version: 1.1 beta MediaPortal Skin: blue3 wide Windows Version: xp mce 2005 sp3 CPU...
Replies
Views
Check Mantis Bug tracker... still no. patience please. :)
Check Mantis Bug tracker... still no. patience please. :)
TV-Server Version: MediaPortal Version: 1.1.0.0 rev 23209 MediaPortal Skin: blue3wide Windows Version: vista32 SP1 and windows...
Replies
Views
No other non-english spoken people has this problem?:S
No other non-english spoken people has this problem?:S
TV-Server Version: TVE3-SVN MediaPortal Version: MP-1.1.0-Beta MediaPortal Skin: Blue Wide Windows Version: XP - SP3 CPU Type...
Replies
Views
This suggestion is SOO much easier than a re-install! Thank you Tobse! I've just set up powerscheduler for the first time, and it keeps shutting down my HTPC when I'm working away on other stuff... I've been trying to find the Client Pluggin to see if that will help. I really didn't want to do yet another MP reinstall this...
This suggestion is SOO much easier than a re-install! Thank you Tobse! I've just set up powerscheduler for the first time, and...
In mediaportal setup/Plugins I can´t find the Power scheduler client plugin. I want to configure in order to Only allow standby...
Replies
Views
I installed Windows 7 tonight and I had problems like yours with the channel scan. At first I didn't find any channels at all, but after running it again and again at a few different occasions finally I had the complete list again. I don't understand why the scan only find a couple of channels at a time, but I'm glad it worked out :)
I installed Windows 7 tonight and I had problems like yours with the channel scan. At first I didn't find any channels at all, but...
TV-Server Version: 1.1.0 beta MediaPortal Version: 1.1.0 beta MediaPortal Skin: The default Windows Version: Windows 7 RC CPU...
Replies
Views
God Thanks for the reply. I have no clue how to obtain Windows 7 RTM and to be honest. I think I will wait until Windows 7 is released on the market and Mediaportal has developed a bit further. Too many issues I encounter at the moment. Regards, Frans.
God Thanks for the reply. I have no clue how to obtain Windows 7 RTM and to be honest. I think I will wait until Windows 7 is...
TV-Server Version: 1.1.0 beta MediaPortal Version: 1.1.0 beta MediaPortal Skin: The default Windows Version: Windows 7 RC CPU...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 [TV] No DVB-T channel found (1 Viewer) DE
Where is it available? The last one I find is 23684. I'll test it as soon as I can get it and I'll update it here.
Where is it available? The last one I find is 23684. I'll test it as soon as I can get it and I'll update it here.
TV-Server Version: MediaPortal Version: 1.0 MediaPortal Skin: Blue two Windows Version: XP Pro SP3 FR CPU Type: P4 HDD...
Replies
Views
Hi, have u tested if OSD and skipping does work if u insert the DVD and press "yes" when ur asked to start inserted disc? In my case it only works then, if i start the DVD from "My movies" it doesn't work. /tompa edit: same result with different codec (but default navigator)
Hi, have u tested if OSD and skipping does work if u insert the DVD and press "yes" when ur asked to start inserted disc? In my...
TV-Server Version: TVe3 MediaPortal Version: 1.1 beta MediaPortal Skin: Blue Three Wide Windows Version: Vista 64bit CPU Type...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom