MediaPortal 1.1.0 BETA 1 (9 Viewers)

Please post issues you found in MediaPortal 1.1.0 BETA 1 here.
kkendall's assignment of keys is very nice. I agree with that, too.
kkendall's assignment of keys is very nice. I agree with that, too.
TV-Server Version: 1.1.0 beta MediaPortal Version: 1.1.0 beta MediaPortal Skin: Blue3 Wide Windows Version: XP Prof SP3 CPU...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 [TV] 0x800705AA error on tune (1 Viewer) DE
The subchannel count just keeps increasing at some point (After the first 0x... error). That seems like some serious issue. It is clearly visbile in the posted logs but here is an excerpt: 2009-09-12 22:24:23.617282 [6]: tvcard:FreeSubChannel: subchannels count 611 subch#-1 keep graph=False 2009-09-12 22:24:23.618283 [6]...
The subchannel count just keeps increasing at some point (After the first 0x... error). That seems like some serious issue. It is...
TV-Server Version: 1.1.0 BETA 1 MediaPortal Version: 1.1.0 BETA 1 MediaPortal Skin: Blue3Wide Windows Version: Windows 7 RC...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 [other] 20 bugs?? DE
I have at least about 20 bugs with MP 1.0.2....will it be better in 1.1.0 ? so please, make it better!! :) and please, unban my IP at least for isntallation, because for the posts it is not working and I ll annoy you till you allow my IP at least for installation wasnt ban supposed to not to write posts?? :-D if you unban, I...
I have at least about 20 bugs with MP 1.0.2....will it be better in 1.1.0 ? so please, make it better!! :) and please, unban my...
I have at least about 20 bugs with MP 1.0.2....will it be better in 1.1.0 ? so please, make it better!! :) and please, unban my...
Replies
Views
Great :) Thank you ManFred Cheers, Seb.
Great :) Thank you ManFred Cheers, Seb.
MediaPortal Version: 1.04.25006 SVN MediaPortal Skin: StreamMP Windows Version: WIN7 Ultimate CPU Type: i7 Core i920 HDD: WD...
Replies
Views
Cool, that was quick. Just back from a week's snowboarding and was thinking of looking into writing a patch but no need now. :thx:
Cool, that was quick. Just back from a week's snowboarding and was thinking of looking into writing a patch but no need now. :thx:
MediaPortal Version: 1.1 Beta + Latest SVN MediaPortal Skin: StreamedMP Windows Version: Windows 7 64bit CPU Type: Intel Core2...
Replies
Views
Just to let you know (but not as an issue report) - it seems to be working (with the exception of the pre-recorded programme using 1.0.2) New recordings are playing back fine and old ones can be renamed as .m2ts and then they work fine. Thanks for your help all Robbo100
Just to let you know (but not as an issue report) - it seems to be working (with the exception of the pre-recorded programme using...
Hi there, I have already posted this question in the CODEC area of the forum, but have had little response which leads me to...
Replies
Views
OK. If no anyone who confirm that bug i want to ask the another question. In which module (.c file) of sources is audio lang properties section? Maybe i will remember my programming knoweledges from university ;-)
OK. If no anyone who confirm that bug i want to ask the another question. In which module (.c file) of sources is audio lang...
Hi, all! After update from 1.0 to 1.0.2 and latest 1.1.0 RC release I'm find a little but really annoying bug. Then I'm playing...
Replies
Views
Re: AW: Audio problems with Win7 codecs Nice work, thanks for sharing :)
Re: AW: Audio problems with Win7 codecs Nice work, thanks for sharing :)
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.0 Beta 1 with latest SVN MediaPortal Skin: Blue3Wide / StreamedMP Windows Version: Windows 7...
Replies
Views
Oh sorry, I totally misread the first reply! I'll try with Aero on. Thanks for your replies.
Oh sorry, I totally misread the first reply! I'll try with Aero on. Thanks for your replies.
TV-Server Version: MediaPortal Version: 1.1.0.0 BETA MediaPortal Skin: StreamedMP 0.9.601 Windows Version: Windows Vista™ Home...
Replies
Views
Same here. But a complete install under WinXP SP3.
Same here. But a complete install under WinXP SP3.
I've tried installing the Beta 1.1 23491 version several times on Vista in client-only mode. Unfortunately I can't make any...
Replies
Views
Yes, same: 2009-10-25 17:07:01.366638 [4]: TechnoTrend: Diseqc Command Send 2009-10-25 17:07:01.475838 [4]: dvb: LockedInOnSignal waiting 20ms 2009-10-25 17:07:01.507038 [4]: dvb: LockedInOnSignal waiting 20ms 2009-10-25 17:07:01.538238 [4]: dvb: LockedInOnSignal waiting 20ms 2009-10-25 17:07:01.569438 [4]: dvb...
Yes, same: 2009-10-25 17:07:01.366638 [4]: TechnoTrend: Diseqc Command Send 2009-10-25 17:07:01.475838 [4]: dvb...
MediaPortal Version: 1.1 beta with 23908 MediaPortal Skin: blue wide Windows Version: windows vista sp2 CPU Type: amd 4850e...
Replies
Views
I do not think it is a screensaver, nor a standby problem. I get a black screen, but the system is still running, since I can see the mouse pointer It seems more like the issue is related to MP not been able to be displayed on the TV device. Fran
I do not think it is a screensaver, nor a standby problem. I get a black screen, but the system is still running, since I can see...
MediaPortal Version: MediaPortal SVN-Snapshot:-01-08-2010 02-15h - Revision:24669 MediaPortal Skin: Blue3wide Windows Version...
Replies
Views
All what you need is GMPS Plugin: GMPS-Scheduler • Foren-Übersicht
All what you need is GMPS Plugin: GMPS-Scheduler • Foren-Übersicht
MediaPortal Version: SVN 23831 MediaPortal Skin: Blue3 Wide Windows Version: XP Pro - SP3 CPU Type: Intel E4500 2x2.2Ghz HDD...
Replies
Views
Just to follow up on this, I disabled the "Drop discontinued TsPackets" function in setup as I had a lot of stuttering in live TV, and I've found out that there's actually a signal after resuming from standby, it's just stuttering A LOT ... but it seems the restart on resume fixes the issue... /Christian
Just to follow up on this, I disabled the "Drop discontinued TsPackets" function in setup as I had a lot of stuttering in live TV...
MediaPortal Version: 1.1 Beta MediaPortal Skin: Black Glass 1.3 Windows Version: Windows XP SP3 CPU Type: Atom N330 1,6 GHz HDD...
Replies
Views
Solved. Only works when the Microsoft Video Codec is selected for TV, all other Video Codecs don't work
Solved. Only works when the Microsoft Video Codec is selected for TV, all other Video Codecs don't work
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.0 RC1 MediaPortal Skin: Blue Wide Windows Version: Vista SP2 CPU Type: AMD Athlon II X2 245 / 2.9 GHz...
Replies
Views
Thank you paranoid delusion. I did that after cleaning the hdd an registry too. Then I installed MP plus latest SVN (January 8). BSOD is gone. Only issu was, that My SQL wasn't running du to missing config files in MP and MP TV Server. I replaced with som from the repository and now all is running.
Thank you paranoid delusion. I did that after cleaning the hdd an registry too. Then I installed MP plus latest SVN (January 8)...
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.0_BETA-1_rev23491 MediaPortal Skin: Windows Version: Win 7 32 bit CPU Type: Athlon 330 2x1,6GHz HDD...
Replies
Views
Installed the latest SVN and noticed I was missing a load of graphics (eg. last.fm and My Music MePo plus a few button backgrounds etc). I deleted the Moving Pictures folder and removed the cache folder for the skin but still had the same problem. Lot of errors in error.log about texture caching. I ended up deleting several other...
Installed the latest SVN and noticed I was missing a load of graphics (eg. last.fm and My Music MePo plus a few button backgrounds...
Installed the latest SVN and noticed I was missing a load of graphics (eg. last.fm and My Music MePo plus a few button backgrounds...
Replies
Views
At last! I can confirm that with RC2 this annoying isuue disappeared! Many, many thanks! :thx:
At last! I can confirm that with RC2 this annoying isuue disappeared! Many, many thanks! :thx:
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.0b rev.2381 MediaPortal Skin: Blue 3 Wide Windows Version: XP Pro SP3 CPU Type: Intel E5300 2.6GHz...
Replies
Views
Weird, pretty sure it only works with Mod8Psk for me.
Weird, pretty sure it only works with Mod8Psk for me.
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.0 + SVN MediaPortal Skin: Blue3wide Windows Version: Win7 64-bit CPU Type: Intel Core2Duo 2.6Ghz HDD...
Replies
Views
After a few more hours of playing around and searching... found the issue: https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/moving-pictures-284/issues-cached-graphics-74973/index2.html#post550017 Thanks.
After a few more hours of playing around and searching... found the issue...
MediaPortal Version: 1.0.4.23491 MediaPortal Skin: Tried Blue, BlueWide, and StreamedMP Windows Version: Windows XP SP3 all...
Replies
Views
kkozma, Did you change anything other than disabling UAC and setting the tuner type to ATSC? When I try to set the tuner type to ATSC, I get an error when trying to build the graph.
kkozma, Did you change anything other than disabling UAC and setting the tuner type to ATSC? When I try to set the tuner type to...
We've had the same bug report for the radio side of this for months with no resolution. This is starting to get irritating. What...
Replies
Views
Just do a clean install of RC2. If it doesn't work, file a new report in the correct forum (RC Versions) following the guidelines.
Just do a clean install of RC2. If it doesn't work, file a new report in the correct forum (RC Versions) following the guidelines.
Hello, I cannot see any TV channel in media portal, but can see their preview from TV-server configuration. Just upgraded my...
Replies
Views
Nice!! thx for letting us know! /tompa
Nice!! thx for letting us know! /tompa
TV-Server Version: MP 1.1.0 Beta 1 MediaPortal Version: MP 1.1.0 Beta 1 MediaPortal Skin: Blue3 Wide Windows Version: Windows XP...
Replies
Views
I don't know if this is 1.1 beta only issue or general design: Naturally, when typing a new channel number, there should be some delay in case the user wants to type in the next number. But why is this same delay implemented also with previous, next and last viewed channel as well? My IPTV definitely can switch channels much...
I don't know if this is 1.1 beta only issue or general design: Naturally, when typing a new channel number, there should be some...
I don't know if this is 1.1 beta only issue or general design: Naturally, when typing a new channel number, there should be some...
Replies
Views
Yeah it's very bugged. Even when doing it using the method described by x4mer, it sometimes requires a few attempts to drag the tabs.
Yeah it's very bugged. Even when doing it using the method described by x4mer, it sometimes requires a few attempts to drag the tabs.
MediaPortal Version: 1.1 Beta SVN 23684 MediaPortal Skin: Blue3 Wide Windows Version: Windows Vista SP1 CPU Type: Intel Q8200...
Replies
Views
The card is quite new so I hope it's ok! I'll try the SVN when it's available and see if there are any later drivers... Thanks for your help :) #EDIT 1# There were newer drivers for the card - testing now... #EDIT 2# New drivers are better (more stable) I'll test the SVN when available :D
The card is quite new so I hope it's ok! I'll try the SVN when it's available and see if there are any later drivers... Thanks for...
Channel hopping on DVB-S causes the 'unknown error' or 'no signal' error to pop up after a few changes. This does not seem to...
Replies
Views
I saw this in Cairns under 1.0.2. SBS I think was on 697633 according to a local gov site... It scanned fine on my nova-500dt but my Cinergy T USB stick failed to find the stations.. I changed the freq back to 697500 and both cards were happy.. Worth noting that some of these are/may be card specific issues! Cheers erosco
I saw this in Cairns under 1.0.2. SBS I think was on 697633 according to a local gov site... It scanned fine on my nova-500dt but...
The channel scan does not pick up Nine, NineHD or GO. Details in THIS thread
Replies
Views
Doh.... I restored from a backup last week and forgot that I setup that up when I did the backup :ooops: Thanks
Doh.... I restored from a backup last week and forgot that I setup that up when I did the backup :ooops: Thanks
MediaPortal Version: SVN24699 MediaPortal Skin: Blue3 Wide Windows Version: XP Pro - SP3 CPU Type: Intel E4500 2x2.2Ghz HDD: WD...
Replies
Views
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.0 BETA MediaPortal Skin: 1.1.0 BETA Windows Version: xp sp3 CPU Type: AMD X2 6000 HDD: 1Tb WD Green Memory: 2Gb Motherboard: Asrock A780FullDisplayPort Video Card: Ati 4870 Video Card Driver: catalyst 9.5 Sound Card: Integrated realtek Sound Card AC3: Sound Card Driver: 1. TV Card: Technotrend...
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.0 BETA MediaPortal Skin: 1.1.0 BETA Windows Version: xp sp3 CPU Type: AMD X2 6000 HDD: 1Tb WD Green...
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.0 BETA MediaPortal Skin: 1.1.0 BETA Windows Version: xp sp3 CPU Type: AMD X2 6000 HDD: 1Tb WD Green...
Replies
Views
Would You kindly please tell me the point when are these files cleaned up in multiseat (except for manualy deleting by myself)? The only one deleted is (in my case) live2-0.ts.tsbuffer1.ts from serverside client as singleseat. If simultaneous work of two clients happened - then MP starts to make new live2-X.ts.tsbufferN.ts filesets...
Would You kindly please tell me the point when are these files cleaned up in multiseat (except for manualy deleting by myself)...
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.0b rev.2381 MediaPortal Skin: Blue 3 Wide Windows Version: XP Pro SP3 CPU Type: Intel E5300 2.6GHz...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom