MediaPortal 1.1.0 BETA 1 (4 Viewers)

Please post issues you found in MediaPortal 1.1.0 BETA 1 here.
Re: On zapping MP goes to endless loop All files exists i think its related to positions reported by stream server i see in logs jumping between tv stream with previous channel and next one sometimes its exits from it without doing anything (just a few cycles) sometimes i need to use stop or seek buttons to break that situation...
Re: On zapping MP goes to endless loop All files exists i think its related to positions reported by stream server i see in...
Hi, multiseat rtsp configuration With 24923 SVN sometimes when i zap to the channel MP goes to endless loop (according to logs)...
Replies
Views
TV-Server Version: 1.1.0 Beta 1 MediaPortal Version: 1.1.0 Beta 1 MediaPortal Skin: Blue3Wide Windows Version: Windows 7 rtm(gift from beta testing :-)) CPU Type: Intel Core 2 Duo E6400 HDD: Seagate 320 & WD 500 GB Memory: DDR2 2GB Motherboard: Asus B5P Video Card: NVidia Gf 8400 GS(G98 new chip) Video Card Driver: NVidia...
TV-Server Version: 1.1.0 Beta 1 MediaPortal Version: 1.1.0 Beta 1 MediaPortal Skin: Blue3Wide Windows Version: Windows 7...
TV-Server Version: 1.1.0 Beta 1 MediaPortal Version: 1.1.0 Beta 1 MediaPortal Skin: Blue3Wide Windows Version: Windows 7...
Replies
Views
What are the odds...someone already reported this: 0002297: Textbox[scrollup] does not fade out in WindowClose event - MediaPortal Bugtracker :)
What are the odds...someone already reported this: 0002297: Textbox[scrollup] does not fade out in WindowClose event - MediaPortal...
TV-Server Version: 1.1.0.0 Beta MediaPortal Version: 1.1.0.0 Beta Hi :) In all versions of MP I have ever tried since the...
Replies
Views
Valid bug: 0002678: VolumeDown and VolumeUp are handled differently - MediaPortal Bugtracker :thx: for the very good report with code sample and for the fix Simone
Valid bug: 0002678: VolumeDown and VolumeUp are handled differently - MediaPortal Bugtracker :thx: for the very good report with...
Hello, I ran into strange problem while developing my plugin. In my plugin OnAction(Action action) I try to handle...
Replies
Views
ok, i get what your saying, but here in holland it is very common that series are repeated during the day also for example when i want to record a serie on animal planet series or better said episodes are repeated 3 times a day. So then i get 3 recording a day from one episode. OK i just have to delete them but i have 3 tuners and...
ok, i get what your saying, but here in holland it is very common that series are repeated during the day also for example when i...
MediaPortal Version: SVN 23908 MediaPortal Skin: Blue3 Wide Windows Version: XP Pro - SP3 CPU Type: Intel E4500 2x2.2Ghz HDD...
Replies
Views
Maybe, but it would be a bigger change in player framework (.ts files are hard coded to be played with TsReader as in MP their native source is from TV / DVB and we want to give same features to the end user as we are giving within the TV plugin). Most likely that wont change for 1.1.0 release. As a workaround when no tv plugin is...
Maybe, but it would be a bigger change in player framework (.ts files are hard coded to be played with TsReader as in MP their...
MediaPortal Version: MP 1.1.0 Beta 2 MediaPortal Skin: StreamedMP Windows Version: Windows 7 x64 Ultimate Problem: Under win...
Replies
Views
Vista + Windows 7 share different code related to DirectX handling. So, the bug fix might have caused the side effect only on the Vista + Windows 7 side.
Vista + Windows 7 share different code related to DirectX handling. So, the bug fix might have caused the side effect only on the...
Hi I find that minimizing MediaPortal in windowed mode and restoring will give me a black screen, trying to switch to...
Replies
Views
Just did a complete win7 Enterprise x32 fresh install and have the same thing more or less. It's an IRtrans MCE compatibale remote which comes within the Origean x15e case. It worked perfectly with Vista icw Mediaportal v1.0 In the win7 configuration the IR testtool receives all codes correclty from the remote. The remote works...
Just did a complete win7 Enterprise x32 fresh install and have the same thing more or less. It's an IRtrans MCE compatibale remote...
Although I have search and implemented several "potential" solutions my original MCE Remote does not function anymore with MP 1.1...
Replies
Views
Couple of things: The latest drivers don't 'officially' support Windows 7 but have been known to work. Whether they do for 64bit Windows 7 you'll have to ask them. BUT howz about providing more info for starters, like... I have tested this with the Hauppauge WinTV7 application and it works. And here is a clean tv.log file of...
Couple of things: The latest drivers don't 'officially' support Windows 7 but have been known to work. Whether they do for 64bit...
Media Portal 1.1.0 Beta can't found my WinTV CI with latest drivers on Windows 7 RTM x64. Is there a way to get it work...
Replies
Views
MediaPortal Version: MP 1.1 Beta MediaPortal Skin: Blue3 Wide Windows Version: Vista SP1 CPU Type: Intel Core 2 Duo E6750 775 1333FSB 2.66Ghz 4MB HDD: 2x Samsung spinpoint 500GB Memory: 2x Kingston DDR2 ValueRAM 1GB 667 CL5.0 Motherboard: Asus P5K Video Card: NVIDIA 9600 Video Card Driver: latest Sound Card: Sound Card AC3...
MediaPortal Version: MP 1.1 Beta MediaPortal Skin: Blue3 Wide Windows Version: Vista SP1 CPU Type: Intel Core 2 Duo E6750 775...
MediaPortal Version: MP 1.1 Beta MediaPortal Skin: Blue3 Wide Windows Version: Vista SP1 CPU Type: Intel Core 2 Duo E6750 775...
Replies
Views
In both cases subjectively quality of a picture does not change, besides the size of a picture says that the resolution also does not change. In acknowledgement told, the information panel of the TV shows the same operating mode in both cases. I guess the GPU or the TV does not scaling it. If to play same video (case 2, 200% scale)...
In both cases subjectively quality of a picture does not change, besides the size of a picture says that the resolution also does...
TV-Server Version: 1.0.4.23491 MediaPortal Version: 1.0.4.23491 MediaPortal Skin: Blue3Wide Windows Version: Vista Ultimate...
Replies
Views
Well, each SVN thread has a changelog where you can see the number of fixes implemented. If you have already decided to go with 1.1.0beta, then you might as well start with the latest SVN if you ask me.
Well, each SVN thread has a changelog where you can see the number of fixes implemented. If you have already decided to go with...
Hi there, I am looking to do a clean install of XP and want to install 1.1.0 Beta to have a look at it. Which SVN is...
Replies
Views
This suggestion is SOO much easier than a re-install! Thank you Tobse! I've just set up powerscheduler for the first time, and it keeps shutting down my HTPC when I'm working away on other stuff... I've been trying to find the Client Pluggin to see if that will help. I really didn't want to do yet another MP reinstall this...
This suggestion is SOO much easier than a re-install! Thank you Tobse! I've just set up powerscheduler for the first time, and...
In mediaportal setup/Plugins I can´t find the Power scheduler client plugin. I want to configure in order to Only allow standby...
Replies
Views
I am sure something is not sticking in the config app as I have done this twice now and I am sure I rebooted twice after setting up the plugin so TVserver would have been restarted. Not at home tonight but will do some experimentation over the weekend
I am sure something is not sticking in the config app as I have done this twice now and I am sure I rebooted twice after setting up...
MediaPortal Version: SVN23978 MediaPortal Skin: Blue3 Wide Windows Version: XP Pro - SP3 CPU Type: Intel E4500 2x2.2Ghz HDD: WD...
Replies
Views
After deleting TV database, reinstalling TV server, disabling firewall, the Monday night recordings went well. Yesterday while a program "7de Laan" recorded, and watching a recorded "OC" of the previous night, the 7de Laan recording filed, when starting the recording, MediaPortal stopped responding again. I have attached latest...
After deleting TV database, reinstalling TV server, disabling firewall, the Monday night recordings went well. Yesterday while a...
TV-Server Version: 1.1.0 Beta 1 MediaPortal Version: 1.1.0 Beta 1 MediaPortal Skin: Blue 3 Wide Windows Version: Vista Ultimate...
Replies
Views
No chance to determine, which event starts wakeup? Exists any wiki help or thread with description of this? I can't find anything reasonable.
No chance to determine, which event starts wakeup? Exists any wiki help or thread with description of this? I can't find anything...
MediaPortal Version: 1.0.4 23491 MediaPortal Skin: BleazleWide V7.1.0 Windows Version: Vista Enterprise CPU Type: AMD 4850e...
Replies
Views
If I choose in the volume settings under control the master control I get two errors: Plugin Manager: Plugin TvPlugin.TvFullScreen is incompatible with the current MediaPortal version! (File: TvPlugin.dll) Plugin Manager: Plugin MediaPortal.GUI.Video.GUIVideoFullscreen is incompatible with the current MediaPortal version! (File...
If I choose in the volume settings under control the master control I get two errors: Plugin Manager: Plugin...
If I choose in the volume settings under control the master control I get two errors: Plugin Manager: Plugin...
Replies
Views
Hi zeflash Did not read your whole thread. Just wanted to know if you tried this: https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/general-support-51/mkvs-stuttering-71082/#post515088
Hi zeflash Did not read your whole thread. Just wanted to know if you tried this...
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.0.0 SVN build 23663 MediaPortal Skin: StreamedMP Windows Version: Windows 7 x64 CPU Type: Intel Q6600...
Replies
Views
Just noticed the following error in error.log 2010-02-17 19:19:23.765625 [ERROR][MPMain(1)]: VMR9: failed releasing InPin 0x:(0) 2010-02-17 19:19:37.515625 [ERROR][MPMain(1)]: VMR9: failed releasing InPin 0x:(0) 2010-02-17 19:19:46.781250 [ERROR][MPMain(1)]: VMR9: failed releasing InPin 0x:(0) 2010-02-17 19:20:01.578125...
Just noticed the following error in error.log 2010-02-17 19:19:23.765625 [ERROR][MPMain(1)]: VMR9: failed releasing InPin 0x:(0)...
Just noticed the following error in error.log 2010-02-17 19:19:23.765625 [ERROR][MPMain(1)]: VMR9: failed releasing InPin 0x:(0)...
Replies
Views
Been playing about today trying to get HD Audio bitstreaming working inside MP with some sucess :D Out of this I noticed something funny with the codecs. In GraphStudio I have created and run a valid graph for a file So in config app I set the filters used here But when running the file using the internal player and connecting...
Been playing about today trying to get HD Audio bitstreaming working inside MP with some sucess :D Out of this I noticed something...
Been playing about today trying to get HD Audio bitstreaming working inside MP with some sucess :D Out of this I noticed something...
Replies
Views
after patch and clean install I have reinstall all aplications and mysql also. use your files from patch no m...d, but still same problem cannot find all chanels from BA 19,2 before i can find 1100chanel from AA and BA at same time now around 200 :growl: here are the logs what i have found. GenericBDAS can not find anywhere.
after patch and clean install I have reinstall all aplications and mysql also. use your files from patch no m...d, but still...
MediaPortal Version: V 1.1 Beta SVN 30.11.2009 MediaPortal Skin: Default Windows Version: Win XP Pro SP3 full update CPU Type...
Replies
Views
Clean logs posted in the following thread. https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/mediaportal-1-1-0-rc-versions-496/unable-tune-same-atsc-channel-subchannel-consecutively-81620/
Clean logs posted in the following thread...
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.0 Beta SVN 24669 MediaPortal Skin: Default Windows Version: Windows 7 32-bit CPU Type: AMD Phenom II X3...
Replies
Views
TsReader.log
TsReader.log
MediaPortal Version: SVN 23978 MediaPortal Skin: Blue3 Wide Windows Version: XP Pro - SP3 CPU Type: Intel E4500 2x2.2Ghz HDD: WD...
Replies
Views
Hi, Yeah the sort seems a bit weird but it's not a result of the changes. That said i also had all schedules in one series rec removed but that was before this fix & could be my broken mouse which double clicked & hung which causes issues for fun, have a new one now & not seen it happen again, but will have a eye on it since it could...
Hi, Yeah the sort seems a bit weird but it's not a result of the changes. That said i also had all schedules in one series rec...
MediaPortal Version: SVN24281 MediaPortal Skin: Blue3 Wide Windows Version: XP Pro - SP3 CPU Type: Intel E4500 2x2.2Ghz HDD: WD...
Replies
Views
first thing I checked... Will have to re-install TV server then and see if it works without import :(
first thing I checked... Will have to re-install TV server then and see if it works without import :(
MediaPortal Version: SVN 23908 MediaPortal Skin: Blue3 Wide Windows Version: XP Pro - SP3 CPU Type: Intel E4500 2x2.2Ghz HDD...
Replies
Views
Hi! This should be solved in the next public release (unfortunately not the one released today). See mantis: 0002517: Small user-friendliness enhancements to SetupTV - MediaPortal Bugtracker //johnzered
Hi! This should be solved in the next public release (unfortunately not the one released today). See mantis: 0002517: Small...
MediaPortal Version: SVN 23831 MediaPortal Skin: Blue3 Wide Windows Version: XP Pro - SP3 CPU Type: Intel E4500 2x2.2Ghz HDD...
Replies
Views
seems to be some sort of db mess... cleaned up the db, now it works as expectet, have no clue how i messed up the db, cause haven't done anything unusual... sorry...
seems to be some sort of db mess... cleaned up the db, now it works as expectet, have no clue how i messed up the db, cause haven't...
MediaPortal Version: 1.1 beta MediaPortal Skin: StreamedMP Windows Version: Windows 7 x64 CPU Type: AMD Athlon X2 250 HDD...
Replies
Views
Logs please. Simone
Logs please. Simone
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.0 Beta + last SVN MediaPortal Skin: Blue3Wide Windows Version: Windows Vista SP2 CPU Type: Athlon X2...
Replies
Views
I will forward this info to our developers - maybe they have an idea. :thx:
I will forward this info to our developers - maybe they have an idea. :thx:
MediaPortal Version: SVN from 02-06-2010 Windows Version: Windows 7 64-bit In the latest SVN, the TVGuide fails to display. I...
Replies
Views
Sorry I have Vista 64bit, not Windows 7. Maybe drivers are incompatible with your system, you must wait for new drivers or may be a Signature of the drivers that block a correct installation (check to se if you could force the drivers install even if they are not certified for Win7). With Vista not problems installing the Wintv...
Sorry I have Vista 64bit, not Windows 7. Maybe drivers are incompatible with your system, you must wait for new drivers or may...
I fount that Mediaportal TV Service (which is started automatically) prevents WinTV 7 (which come with my TV-Card from Hauppauge)...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom