MediaPortal 1.1.0 BETA 1 (12 Viewers)

Please post issues you found in MediaPortal 1.1.0 BETA 1 here.
I think there was some rework going on for the gplayer factory. Before this, you were able to use the FFWD/REW buttons to skip step by step through the current track, in the same way as you're able to while watching video with the left+right cursor keys. It would use the steps configured in the MP configuration for this. This...
I think there was some rework going on for the gplayer factory. Before this, you were able to use the FFWD/REW buttons to skip step...
MediaPortal Version: 1.1 Beta MediaPortal Skin: StreamedMP Windows Version: Windows 7 Ultimate CPU Type: AMD Athlon 3200+ HDD...
Replies
Views
MediaPortal Version: MP 1.1 + SVN MediaPortal Skin: StreamedMP Windows Version: XP Pro SP3 CPU Type: AMD X2 4200+ HDD: WD 750G + 1500GB Memory: 2GB DDR2 800 Motherboard: Gigabyte GA-MA78GM-S2H REV1.0 (780 Chipset) Video Card: Powercolor HD4670 1024MB Video Card Driver: ATI CATALYST 9.7 Sound Card: Realtek Onboard Audio Sound Card AC3...
MediaPortal Version: MP 1.1 + SVN MediaPortal Skin: StreamedMP Windows Version: XP Pro SP3 CPU Type: AMD X2 4200+ HDD: WD 750G +...
MediaPortal Version: MP 1.1 + SVN MediaPortal Skin: StreamedMP Windows Version: XP Pro SP3 CPU Type: AMD X2 4200+ HDD: WD 750G +...
Replies
Views
bump...
bump...
I am trying to setup a view which groups on composer (new tag in 1.1) and then displays album artist underneath. In log you get...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom