MediaPortal 1.1.0 BETA 1 (13 Viewers)

Please post issues you found in MediaPortal 1.1.0 BETA 1 here.
Just a quick update on my problem in case anyone else stumbles upon this thread with the same issue. It looked like there was a slight corruption in the .ts file at the point(s) where the recording would stop playing and bump back out to the Recorded TV Menu. If i repeatedly cued the recording up to just a few seconds before a 'bad...
Just a quick update on my problem in case anyone else stumbles upon this thread with the same issue. It looked like there was a...
When playing any recording MP randomly stops the playback. It then misses where it stopped and I have to wind forward to the last...
Replies
Views
i'm still looking for a better solution (still got too many windows on the primary screen), but i think there is no satisfying one.
i'm still looking for a better solution (still got too many windows on the primary screen), but i think there is no satisfying one.
It changes the Refresh Rate on the "Main Screen", where the Display for Media Portal is the Second one (left of Main). In Media...
Replies
Views
My problem is a little different.....if I persist in playing the file(2 or 3 times) it will play just fine....not necessary to restart MP. I did see another thread about an error I'm getting: "VMR9: failed releasing InPin 0x: (0)" , which I'm thinking may be related (although afik vmr9 is video) but I'm not familiar with the MP code...
My problem is a little different.....if I persist in playing the file(2 or 3 times) it will play just fine....not necessary to...
First.....Thanks for all the wonderful work you folks are doing....MediaPortal is fantastic. I may have found a bug....either in...
Replies
Views
Hi :) How to gather log files How to show System Specs How to start support/bug thread --- PLEASE DO NOT COMMENT THIS MESSAGE --- Logs and system specs should always be added - just in case
Hi :) How to gather log files How to show System Specs How to start support/bug thread --- PLEASE DO NOT COMMENT THIS MESSAGE...
Hi everyone, I have an issue with M2TS files: When I open a file, it works well, then as soons as it finishes I''m not able to...
Replies
Views
Just noticed the following error in error.log 2010-02-17 19:19:23.765625 [ERROR][MPMain(1)]: VMR9: failed releasing InPin 0x:(0) 2010-02-17 19:19:37.515625 [ERROR][MPMain(1)]: VMR9: failed releasing InPin 0x:(0) 2010-02-17 19:19:46.781250 [ERROR][MPMain(1)]: VMR9: failed releasing InPin 0x:(0) 2010-02-17 19:20:01.578125...
Just noticed the following error in error.log 2010-02-17 19:19:23.765625 [ERROR][MPMain(1)]: VMR9: failed releasing InPin 0x:(0)...
Just noticed the following error in error.log 2010-02-17 19:19:23.765625 [ERROR][MPMain(1)]: VMR9: failed releasing InPin 0x:(0)...
Replies
Views
AW: Haali and AVI fails wow.. that was fast... :)
AW: Haali and AVI fails wow.. that was fast... :)
hey guys, this was mentioned in the current SVN's thread. I can confirm this. Tried today the 25012 and wondered why this...
Replies
Views
Great :) Thank you ManFred Cheers, Seb.
Great :) Thank you ManFred Cheers, Seb.
MediaPortal Version: 1.04.25006 SVN MediaPortal Skin: StreamMP Windows Version: WIN7 Ultimate CPU Type: i7 Core i920 HDD: WD...
Replies
Views
Doh.... I restored from a backup last week and forgot that I setup that up when I did the backup :ooops: Thanks
Doh.... I restored from a backup last week and forgot that I setup that up when I did the backup :ooops: Thanks
MediaPortal Version: SVN24699 MediaPortal Skin: Blue3 Wide Windows Version: XP Pro - SP3 CPU Type: Intel E4500 2x2.2Ghz HDD: WD...
Replies
Views
That works as well. Still a bug though ;)
That works as well. Still a bug though ;)
MediaPortal Version: 1.1 beta + svn 20/10 MediaPortal Skin: default Windows Version: Win 7 32bit CPU Type: AMD Athlon 64 X2 AM2...
Replies
Views
Been playing about today trying to get HD Audio bitstreaming working inside MP with some sucess :D Out of this I noticed something funny with the codecs. In GraphStudio I have created and run a valid graph for a file So in config app I set the filters used here But when running the file using the internal player and connecting...
Been playing about today trying to get HD Audio bitstreaming working inside MP with some sucess :D Out of this I noticed something...
Been playing about today trying to get HD Audio bitstreaming working inside MP with some sucess :D Out of this I noticed something...
Replies
Views
One note. These networks folders work fine if I arrange access via Moving Pictures plagin. I have this serious delay in case of Videos only
One note. These networks folders work fine if I arrange access via Moving Pictures plagin. I have this serious...
I met some problem with network driver which I use for videoarchive. Device My Book World Edition II is conected to...
Replies
Views
Was a little skeptical as these things tend to be quite specific. It has fixed it however :thx:
Was a little skeptical as these things tend to be quite specific. It has fixed it however :thx:
MediaPortal Version: SVN23978 MediaPortal Skin: Blue3 Wide Windows Version: XP Pro - SP3 CPU Type: Intel E4500 2x2.2Ghz HDD: WD...
Replies
Views
[S]MediaPortal Version: 1.1.0.0 BETA SVN24553 MediaPortal Skin: X-Factor Windows Version: XP SP3 CPU Type: AMD Athlon 64 4850e HDD: Fujitsu 80GB SATA 2,5'' Memory: 2048 MiB DDR2 Motherboard: Gigabyte GA-MA78GM-S2H Video Card: ATi HD3200 Video Card Driver: 9.5 Sound Card: Realtek ALC889A Sound Card AC3: Optical Out Sound...
[S]MediaPortal Version: 1.1.0.0 BETA SVN24553 MediaPortal Skin: X-Factor Windows Version: XP SP3 CPU Type: AMD Athlon 64 4850e...
[S]MediaPortal Version: 1.1.0.0 BETA SVN24553 MediaPortal Skin: X-Factor Windows Version: XP SP3 CPU Type: AMD Athlon 64 4850e...
Replies
Views
Done. https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/submit-patches-mediaportal-tv-server-etc-325/some-videos-remote-ftp-problems-73590/#post536916
Done. https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/submit-patches-mediaportal-tv-server-etc-325/some-videos-remote-ftp-problems-73590/#post536916
MediaPortal Version: 1.10 Beta 1 MediaPortal Skin: StreamedMP Windows Version: Windows XP SP3 CPU Type: Intel(R) Core(TM)2 Duo...
Replies
Views
I completley uninstalled media portal and reinstalled it. works on blue wide skin perfect thanks
I completley uninstalled media portal and reinstalled it. works on blue wide skin perfect thanks
MediaPortal Version: 1.1 Beta MediaPortal Skin: bluewide Windows Version: Windows 7 CPU Type: i7 920 HDD: Raptor 300 Memory...
Replies
Views
MediaPortal Version: MediaPortal 1.1.0 BETA 1 SVN-Revision:23978 MediaPortal Skin: Blue3wide Windows Version: Windows 7 Ultimate 64bit RTM CPU Type: AMD Athlon 64 Memory: 2GB DDR2 Video Card: ATI HD 3200 Reproduce: 1. In video settings choose default Subtitle Language or Audio Language to Czech 2. During play of movie (or...
MediaPortal Version: MediaPortal 1.1.0 BETA 1 SVN-Revision:23978 MediaPortal Skin: Blue3wide Windows Version: Windows 7 Ultimate...
MediaPortal Version: MediaPortal 1.1.0 BETA 1 SVN-Revision:23978 MediaPortal Skin: Blue3wide Windows Version: Windows 7 Ultimate...
Replies
Views
Same problem for me here. mediainfo is slow cause i've to use a powerlan with only about 30-40mbit/s fast enough for TV / Movies but not fast enough for mediainfo. Mediainfo works fine / fast when file is on the same machine.
Same problem for me here. mediainfo is slow cause i've to use a powerlan with only about 30-40mbit/s fast enough for TV / Movies...
Wonder if anyone else has a long lag (at least 50+ seconds) before playing videos ? This also happens with the My TV series plugin...
Replies
Views
TsReader.log
TsReader.log
MediaPortal Version: SVN 23978 MediaPortal Skin: Blue3 Wide Windows Version: XP Pro - SP3 CPU Type: Intel E4500 2x2.2Ghz HDD: WD...
Replies
Views
I use a mouse with mp, and since upgrading to 1.1.0 beta (or maybe it was actually one of the later svns before the beta), whenever I use the scroll wheel to skip ahead in the video, the top-bar is activated (actually the < (back) button of the top-bar), and to either skip forward again or just to get rid of the top-bar I have to move...
I use a mouse with mp, and since upgrading to 1.1.0 beta (or maybe it was actually one of the later svns before the beta), whenever...
I use a mouse with mp, and since upgrading to 1.1.0 beta (or maybe it was actually one of the later svns before the beta), whenever...
Replies
Views
Hi zeflash Did not read your whole thread. Just wanted to know if you tried this: https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/general-support-51/mkvs-stuttering-71082/#post515088
Hi zeflash Did not read your whole thread. Just wanted to know if you tried this...
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.0.0 SVN build 23663 MediaPortal Skin: StreamedMP Windows Version: Windows 7 x64 CPU Type: Intel Q6600...
Replies
Views
Thanks for the info.
Thanks for the info.
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.0 Beta 1 Rev. 1 (Same results with 9/16 and 9/17 SVN builds) MediaPortal Skin: Blue3Wide Windows...
Replies
Views
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.0 Beta 1 MediaPortal Skin: Blue3Wide Windows Version: Windows 7 Ultimate x64 CPU Type: Core 2 Duo T6500 @ 2.1 Ghz (Asus U80A Laptop) HDD: 320 GB 5400 RPM Memory: 4GB DDR2 800Mhz Motherboard: ? Video Card: Intel 4500MHD Video Card Driver: 15.​​15.​​4.​​1872 (8/19/09) Sound Card: Onboard Sound Card...
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.0 Beta 1 MediaPortal Skin: Blue3Wide Windows Version: Windows 7 Ultimate x64 CPU Type: Core 2 Duo...
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.0 Beta 1 MediaPortal Skin: Blue3Wide Windows Version: Windows 7 Ultimate x64 CPU Type: Core 2 Duo...
Replies
Views
I get exactly the same issue in Win7 x64. I didn't have the issue in 1.1.0 Alpha, but it's definately there in the beta. In going from the alpha to the beta, I have gone from Win7 RC to RTM, and I have also changed my video card to an old ATI Radeon HD 2600 XT, so I have a couple of changed factors. I might play with the video card...
I get exactly the same issue in Win7 x64. I didn't have the issue in 1.1.0 Alpha, but it's definately there in the beta. In going...
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.0 BETA MediaPortal Skin: Blue3W Windows Version: Vista Ultimate SP2 (x64) CPU Type: Intel E6400 (2cores...
Replies
Views
I have the same problem. Windows 7 64bit running latest beta of mediaportal. Mediaportal crashes when I pause a video. I need to restart pc for it to work correctly again. I found this post and tried disabling EVR. Sure enough that fixed it!
I have the same problem. Windows 7 64bit running latest beta of mediaportal. Mediaportal crashes when I pause a video. I need to...
TV-Server Version: 1.1.0 Beta 1 MediaPortal Version: 1.1.0 Beta 1 MediaPortal Skin: Monochrome Windows Version: Windows 7 32bit...
Replies
Views
Strange, the new version of MyTvSeries should fix the problem completely. At least that's what it did for me. It seems that the problem is now on the plugin side so every plugin needs to be fixed separatedly (I'm looking at you Mr. Movingpictures developer :P). You probably should report your Problem in the appropriate subforum...
Strange, the new version of MyTvSeries should fix the problem completely. At least that's what it did for me. It seems that the...
TV-Server Version: MediaPortal Version: 1.1.0.0 BETA MediaPortal Skin: StreamedMP 0.9.601 Windows Version: Windows Vista™ Home...
Replies
Views
OK. If no anyone who confirm that bug i want to ask the another question. In which module (.c file) of sources is audio lang properties section? Maybe i will remember my programming knoweledges from university ;-)
OK. If no anyone who confirm that bug i want to ask the another question. In which module (.c file) of sources is audio lang...
Hi, all! After update from 1.0 to 1.0.2 and latest 1.1.0 RC release I'm find a little but really annoying bug. Then I'm playing...
Replies
Views
In both cases subjectively quality of a picture does not change, besides the size of a picture says that the resolution also does not change. In acknowledgement told, the information panel of the TV shows the same operating mode in both cases. I guess the GPU or the TV does not scaling it. If to play same video (case 2, 200% scale)...
In both cases subjectively quality of a picture does not change, besides the size of a picture says that the resolution also does...
TV-Server Version: 1.0.4.23491 MediaPortal Version: 1.0.4.23491 MediaPortal Skin: Blue3Wide Windows Version: Vista Ultimate...
Replies
Views
Oh sorry, I totally misread the first reply! I'll try with Aero on. Thanks for your replies.
Oh sorry, I totally misread the first reply! I'll try with Aero on. Thanks for your replies.
TV-Server Version: MediaPortal Version: 1.1.0.0 BETA MediaPortal Skin: StreamedMP 0.9.601 Windows Version: Windows Vista™ Home...
Replies
Views
I have sometimes the same problems with my films and also in Live-TV. Maybe thats similiar to problem in thread https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/mediaportal-1-1-0-beta-1-454/dxva-sometimes-not-working-after-channel-change-69769/
I have sometimes the same problems with my films and also in Live-TV. Maybe thats similiar to problem in thread...
TV-Server Version: 1.1 Beta 1 MediaPortal Version: 1.1 Beta 1 MediaPortal Skin: X-Factor r247 Windows Version: Windows 7 RTM CPU...
Replies
Views
when i try to connect to a shared folder that is offline,mp show me on the fly the folder empty. maybe your problem is in the windows setup or in your router that crash when you try to connect to an offline shared folder.
when i try to connect to a shared folder that is offline,mp show me on the fly the folder empty. maybe your problem is in the...
TV-Server Version: 1.1.0 beta MediaPortal Version: 1.1.0 beta MediaPortal Skin: Blue3 Wide Windows Version: XP Prof SP3 CPU...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom