MediaPortal 1.1.0 BETA 1 (6 Viewers)

Please post issues you found in MediaPortal 1.1.0 BETA 1 here.
0002531: Aspect ration changing doesn't work with DVDs - MediaPortal Bugtracker Finaly had some time to test and fix the issue.
0002531: Aspect ration changing doesn't work with DVDs - MediaPortal Bugtracker Finaly had some time to test and fix the issue.
TV-Server Version: 1.1.0 beta MediaPortal Version: 1.1.0 beta MediaPortal Skin: PV4:3 2.6 Windows Version: Win7 x86 RC CPU...
Replies
Views
Hi, have u tested if OSD and skipping does work if u insert the DVD and press "yes" when ur asked to start inserted disc? In my case it only works then, if i start the DVD from "My movies" it doesn't work. /tompa edit: same result with different codec (but default navigator)
Hi, have u tested if OSD and skipping does work if u insert the DVD and press "yes" when ur asked to start inserted disc? In my...
TV-Server Version: TVe3 MediaPortal Version: 1.1 beta MediaPortal Skin: Blue Three Wide Windows Version: Vista 64bit CPU Type...
Replies
Views
What have you done yourself to fix the issue?
What have you done yourself to fix the issue?
TV-Server Version: -/- MediaPortal Version: 1.0.4.2349 MediaPortal Skin: Windows Version: Vista Home Premium SP1 CPU Type: AMD...
Replies
Views
Okay, so I accept is as validated and go back to alpha. Thank You very much!
Okay, so I accept is as validated and go back to alpha. Thank You very much!
TV-Server Version: 1.1.0 MediaPortal Version: 1.1.0 MediaPortal Skin: blue3wide Windows Version: Windows 7 RC1 CPU Type: Athlon...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom