MediaPortal 1.1.0 BETA 1 (5 Viewers)

Please post issues you found in MediaPortal 1.1.0 BETA 1 here.
MediaPortal Version: SVN from 02-06-2010 Windows Version: Windows 7 64-bit I had been using MySQL as my database for MediaPortal on my old Windows XP 32-bit system and it worked well. I changed to a Windows 7 64-bit-based system recently and did a clean install of all the components including MySQL 5.1.43 64-bit. MediaPortal...
MediaPortal Version: SVN from 02-06-2010 Windows Version: Windows 7 64-bit I had been using MySQL as my database for...
MediaPortal Version: SVN from 02-06-2010 Windows Version: Windows 7 64-bit I had been using MySQL as my database for...
Replies
Views
Thank you paranoid delusion. I did that after cleaning the hdd an registry too. Then I installed MP plus latest SVN (January 8). BSOD is gone. Only issu was, that My SQL wasn't running du to missing config files in MP and MP TV Server. I replaced with som from the repository and now all is running.
Thank you paranoid delusion. I did that after cleaning the hdd an registry too. Then I installed MP plus latest SVN (January 8)...
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.0_BETA-1_rev23491 MediaPortal Skin: Windows Version: Win 7 32 bit CPU Type: Athlon 330 2x1,6GHz HDD...
Replies
Views
Check if the group "All channels" exist in your TV-Server...it may help. Make sure it exists also in Radio.
Check if the group "All channels" exist in your TV-Server...it may help. Make sure it exists also in Radio.
Hi there, After installing the beta i have no channels availible in any of my clients. All the channels are the and working fine...
Replies
Views
When trying to install 1.1.0 Beta 1 on a (clean install) W2K3 Server R2, standard edition, the deploy tool issues this Message (after downloading, at installation start): <Title>: Windows XP x64 (Service Pack 2) [..... <Information>: Ihr Betriebssystem wird leider nicht von Mediaportal unterstützt. When installing 1.0.2, the...
When trying to install 1.1.0 Beta 1 on a (clean install) W2K3 Server R2, standard edition, the deploy tool issues this Message...
When trying to install 1.1.0 Beta 1 on a (clean install) W2K3 Server R2, standard edition, the deploy tool issues this Message...
Replies
Views
links are adjusted to the new versions, please follow kavvens advice or run a clean installation
links are adjusted to the new versions, please follow kavvens advice or run a clean installation
TV-Server Version: MediaPortal Version: 1.02 MediaPortal Skin: Blue3 Windows Version: xp sp3 CPU Type: Intel Core 2 Duo E6400...
Replies
Views
Solution: download 5.1.38, rename it to 5.1.35 and copy it to the deploy directory when MP installer asks first question. C:\Users\<Current Username>\AppData\Local\Temp\MediaPortal Installation
Solution: download 5.1.38, rename it to 5.1.35 and copy it to the deploy directory when MP installer asks first question...
Hi, installation of MP 1.1 Beta 1 fails, i think the reason is that a new Version of MySQL is evaliable: 5.1.38 See screenshot...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom