MediaPortal 1.1.0 BETA 1 (18 Viewers)

Please post issues you found in MediaPortal 1.1.0 BETA 1 here.
Can anyone tell me why i only get this and no graphs? My graphic card is a Ge-Force 9600M GT and im using Vista 32bit . Are there any known problems?
Can anyone tell me why i only get this and no graphs? My graphic card is a Ge-Force 9600M GT and im using Vista 32bit . Are...
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.0 Beta 1 with latest SVN MediaPortal Skin: Blue3Wide / StreamedMP Windows Version: Windows Vista...
Replies
Views
Try workaround posted here: https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/operating-system-330/windows-7-half-fullscreen-71785/index11.html#post615284
Try workaround posted here...
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.0 Beta (Latest SVN) MediaPortal Skin: StreamedMP Windows Version: Windows 7 x64 RTM CPU Type: E8400 @...
Replies
Views
AW: no more recorded tv thumbs with 1.1beta Hi, I have the same problem. From Version 1.1.0, no Thumbnails. Tip: I use the old Version of mtn 1.0.2 (completely Thumbnail Folder) - its OK :D G4
AW: no more recorded tv thumbs with 1.1beta Hi, I have the same problem. From Version 1.1.0, no Thumbnails. Tip: I use the old...
MediaPortal Version: 1.1beta MediaPortal Skin: StreamedMP Windows Version: Win7 & WHS CPU Type: HDD: Memory: Motherboard...
Replies
Views
Installed the latest SVN and noticed I was missing a load of graphics (eg. last.fm and My Music MePo plus a few button backgrounds etc). I deleted the Moving Pictures folder and removed the cache folder for the skin but still had the same problem. Lot of errors in error.log about texture caching. I ended up deleting several other...
Installed the latest SVN and noticed I was missing a load of graphics (eg. last.fm and My Music MePo plus a few button backgrounds...
Installed the latest SVN and noticed I was missing a load of graphics (eg. last.fm and My Music MePo plus a few button backgrounds...
Replies
Views
Valid bug: 0002678: VolumeDown and VolumeUp are handled differently - MediaPortal Bugtracker :thx: for the very good report with code sample and for the fix Simone
Valid bug: 0002678: VolumeDown and VolumeUp are handled differently - MediaPortal Bugtracker :thx: for the very good report with...
Hello, I ran into strange problem while developing my plugin. In my plugin OnAction(Action action) I try to handle...
Replies
Views
AW: Hangs on Resume! Sorry but I can't post logs immediatly! Either all is working, when I'm starting MP in Debug-Mode, or this problem occurs if the pc is longer than 5 minutes in S3! So I will post logs when the problem is occuring the next time!
AW: Hangs on Resume! Sorry but I can't post logs immediatly! Either all is working, when I'm starting MP in Debug-Mode, or this...
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.0.0 SVN:30.11. MediaPortal Skin: BlackGlass Windows Version: Windows 7 x64 CPU Type: AMD Athlon II X2...
Replies
Views
No chance to determine, which event starts wakeup? Exists any wiki help or thread with description of this? I can't find anything reasonable.
No chance to determine, which event starts wakeup? Exists any wiki help or thread with description of this? I can't find anything...
MediaPortal Version: 1.0.4 23491 MediaPortal Skin: BleazleWide V7.1.0 Windows Version: Vista Enterprise CPU Type: AMD 4850e...
Replies
Views
Hello, since Win 7 I have got the problem, that it seams like it is not possible to do a Process.kill without that the process is using Admin rights. Now I need a hint what to do from within a PlugIn to stop MP or the TV Server. Is there any public "exit" I can call ? Thanks ! Georg found it ! But it doesn't really help...
Hello, since Win 7 I have got the problem, that it seams like it is not possible to do a Process.kill without that the process...
Hello, since Win 7 I have got the problem, that it seams like it is not possible to do a Process.kill without that the process...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 [other] 20 bugs?? DE
I have at least about 20 bugs with MP 1.0.2....will it be better in 1.1.0 ? so please, make it better!! :) and please, unban my IP at least for isntallation, because for the posts it is not working and I ll annoy you till you allow my IP at least for installation wasnt ban supposed to not to write posts?? :-D if you unban, I...
I have at least about 20 bugs with MP 1.0.2....will it be better in 1.1.0 ? so please, make it better!! :) and please, unban my...
I have at least about 20 bugs with MP 1.0.2....will it be better in 1.1.0 ? so please, make it better!! :) and please, unban my...
Replies
Views
Currently those logs aren't going to be deleted. The plan is to sort that issue out for 1.1.0.
Currently those logs aren't going to be deleted. The plan is to sort that issue out for 1.1.0.
I do not remember seeing any updates saying this has changed so everything could be working as designed but I am getting a growing...
Replies
Views
I've posted here a problem of the beta when accessing a NAS through a network folder. Please take a look, because if it's a MP problem, I think it should be corrected for the final version... Thanx aLeX
I've posted here a problem of the beta when accessing a NAS through a network folder. Please take a look, because if it's a MP...
I've posted here a problem of the beta when accessing a NAS through a network folder. Please take a look, because if it's a MP...
Replies
Views
All what you need is GMPS Plugin: GMPS-Scheduler • Foren-Übersicht
All what you need is GMPS Plugin: GMPS-Scheduler • Foren-Übersicht
MediaPortal Version: SVN 23831 MediaPortal Skin: Blue3 Wide Windows Version: XP Pro - SP3 CPU Type: Intel E4500 2x2.2Ghz HDD...
Replies
Views
Thanx man :) But I couldn't wait, I installed the whole shabang again. ...But now it gives me "No signal" or "unable to start timeshifting" or "unable to build graph" on only some of my channels that I should receive normally :s EDIT± I installed MP AGAIN and now I have no problems like I mentioned above. Now I´m missing some...
Thanx man :) But I couldn't wait, I installed the whole shabang again. ...But now it gives me "No signal" or "unable to start...
Guys I need your help! Because of testing I lost the original tswriter.ax of BETA 1.1... :oops: You would really help me out here...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 [other] New SVN build? DE
Hi there Just wondering when we can expect a new public SVN build? regards Jacob EDIT: Nevermind. Saw that a test build was added yester day. Sorry :)
Hi there Just wondering when we can expect a new public SVN build? regards Jacob EDIT: Nevermind. Saw that a test build...
Hi there Just wondering when we can expect a new public SVN build? regards Jacob EDIT: Nevermind. Saw that a test build...
Replies
Views
Maybe, but it would be a bigger change in player framework (.ts files are hard coded to be played with TsReader as in MP their native source is from TV / DVB and we want to give same features to the end user as we are giving within the TV plugin). Most likely that wont change for 1.1.0 release. As a workaround when no tv plugin is...
Maybe, but it would be a bigger change in player framework (.ts files are hard coded to be played with TsReader as in MP their...
MediaPortal Version: MP 1.1.0 Beta 2 MediaPortal Skin: StreamedMP Windows Version: Windows 7 x64 Ultimate Problem: Under win...
Replies
Views
MediaPortal Version: MP 1.1 Beta MediaPortal Skin: Blue3 Wide Windows Version: Vista SP1 CPU Type: Intel Core 2 Duo E6750 775 1333FSB 2.66Ghz 4MB HDD: 2x Samsung spinpoint 500GB Memory: 2x Kingston DDR2 ValueRAM 1GB 667 CL5.0 Motherboard: Asus P5K Video Card: NVIDIA 9600 Video Card Driver: latest Sound Card: Sound Card AC3...
MediaPortal Version: MP 1.1 Beta MediaPortal Skin: Blue3 Wide Windows Version: Vista SP1 CPU Type: Intel Core 2 Duo E6750 775...
MediaPortal Version: MP 1.1 Beta MediaPortal Skin: Blue3 Wide Windows Version: Vista SP1 CPU Type: Intel Core 2 Duo E6750 775...
Replies
Views
Well I think I found the answer to my own problem. Seems that for some reason my server was off and MP was trying to resolve the server name (familyroom) every 10 seconds or so. Once I restarted the server box, the issue was alleviated.
Well I think I found the answer to my own problem. Seems that for some reason my server was off and MP was trying to resolve the...
Using the 1.1.0 BETA 1 installation on a Win 7 x64 box, while either in the GUI or Configuration, there is a short period of time...
Replies
Views
Vista + Windows 7 share different code related to DirectX handling. So, the bug fix might have caused the side effect only on the Vista + Windows 7 side.
Vista + Windows 7 share different code related to DirectX handling. So, the bug fix might have caused the side effect only on the...
Hi I find that minimizing MediaPortal in windowed mode and restoring will give me a black screen, trying to switch to...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom