MediaPortal 1.1.0 BETA 1 (14 Viewers)

Please post issues you found in MediaPortal 1.1.0 BETA 1 here.
Can anyone tell me why i only get this and no graphs? My graphic card is a Ge-Force 9600M GT and im using Vista 32bit . Are there any known problems?
Can anyone tell me why i only get this and no graphs? My graphic card is a Ge-Force 9600M GT and im using Vista 32bit . Are...
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.0 Beta 1 with latest SVN MediaPortal Skin: Blue3Wide / StreamedMP Windows Version: Windows Vista...
Replies
Views
Clean logs posted in the following thread. https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/mediaportal-1-1-0-rc-versions-496/unable-tune-same-atsc-channel-subchannel-consecutively-81620/
Clean logs posted in the following thread...
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.0 Beta SVN 24669 MediaPortal Skin: Default Windows Version: Windows 7 32-bit CPU Type: AMD Phenom II X3...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 [TV] DVB-C not all Channels work (1 Viewer) DE
AW: DVB-C not all Channels work please start a new thread in the proper forum part (for RC1). I'll close this thread now, as the initial issue is fixed.
AW: DVB-C not all Channels work please start a new thread in the proper forum part (for RC1). I'll close this thread now, as the...
TV-Server Version: 1.1B V.23491 Windows Version: Win7 x64 1. TV Card: DVB-C Twinhan Mantis All Channels (DVB-C SD/HD, DVB-T SD)...
Replies
Views
This is still an issue. Anybody with any ideas on how to fix this? A quick pause/play does it fix it but shouldn't be required. Thanks, Clint
This is still an issue. Anybody with any ideas on how to fix this? A quick pause/play does it fix it but shouldn't be required...
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.0 Beta MediaPortal Skin: Theatre Windows Version: Windows 7 CPU Type: Intel Core 2 Quad 2.66 HDD...
Replies
Views
Hi cfforce, i tried it today on MP RC2 to get the Dutch hd channels "Ned 1 HD" etc. but they did not show up in the channel list. Your solution worked. I replaced only the mod8psk to modqpsk in every file and did the scanning again. Thanks and please make a bugreport.
Hi cfforce, i tried it today on MP RC2 to get the Dutch hd channels "Ned 1 HD" etc. but they did not show up in the channel list...
TV-Server Version: 1.1.0 MediaPortal Version: 1.1.0 MediaPortal Skin: Xface 1.9 Windows Version: Vista CPU Type: AMD X2 6000+...
Replies
Views
0002531: Aspect ration changing doesn't work with DVDs - MediaPortal Bugtracker Finaly had some time to test and fix the issue.
0002531: Aspect ration changing doesn't work with DVDs - MediaPortal Bugtracker Finaly had some time to test and fix the issue.
TV-Server Version: 1.1.0 beta MediaPortal Version: 1.1.0 beta MediaPortal Skin: PV4:3 2.6 Windows Version: Win7 x86 RC CPU...
Replies
Views
you need svn build 1.0.4.23978 and this 2 files, tsreader.ax from the previous svn build to fix the dxva problem and tvlibrary.dll to fix the problems with disecq switching on technotrend cards...
you need svn build 1.0.4.23978 and this 2 files, tsreader.ax from the previous svn build to fix the dxva problem and tvlibrary.dll...
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.0 Beta 1 MediaPortal Skin: Blue3Wide / StreamedMP Windows Version: Windows Vista Ultimate 32bit with SP1...
Replies
Views
0002461: Chinese users cannot run Configuration.exe - MediaPortal Bugtracker Simone
0002461: Chinese users cannot run Configuration.exe - MediaPortal Bugtracker Simone
i new install windows 7 x64, config cannot open,tv server is ok 描述: Stopped working 問題簽章: 問題事件名稱: CLR20r3 問題簽章 01...
Replies
Views
has anyone else had any problems with the christmas eve build? just put together a new htpc with the hvr-2250, running the latest drivers from hauppauge and the latest svn of 1.1.0. on windows 7 ultimate x64. analogue cable scans great on both tuners, but MP doesn't find anything in QAM. the tunners are setup in hybrid groups. i did...
has anyone else had any problems with the christmas eve build? just put together a new htpc with the hvr-2250, running the latest...
TV-Server Version: 1.1.0 b1 Windows Version: Windows 7 RTM CPU Type: Intel Q6600 HDD: 2 x Seagate 1 TB Memory: 2 GB Motherboard...
Replies
Views
Try workaround posted here: https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/operating-system-330/windows-7-half-fullscreen-71785/index11.html#post615284
Try workaround posted here...
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.0 Beta (Latest SVN) MediaPortal Skin: StreamedMP Windows Version: Windows 7 x64 RTM CPU Type: E8400 @...
Replies
Views
In TV-Config you have settings for where recordings and timeshift will be saved. In my error-logg it said something about that, so I changed it to C:\timeshift or something and that helped for a while. Right now I get NoAudioVideo-error again. If chaing folder-settings doesnt work for you or you don't understand my instructions send...
In TV-Config you have settings for where recordings and timeshift will be saved. In my error-logg it said something about that, so...
TV-Server Version: 1.1.0 Beta 1 MediaPortal Version: 1.1.0 Beta 1 MediaPortal Skin: - Windows Version: XP Pro SP3 CPU Type: P4...
Replies
Views
Any news regarding this problem...? When will it be fixed in the SVNs? I made a complete reinstall of MP using the latest 2009-12-24 SVN and still have the Missing label problem. I had to create the "All Channels"-group in the radio section to make it work.
Any news regarding this problem...? When will it be fixed in the SVNs? I made a complete reinstall of MP using the latest...
I recently installed 1.1Beta and have been having a problem displaying the EPG ever since. I'm using xmltv with mc2xml.exe. the...
Replies
Views
I get the same error. i didnt have any problems with 1.0.2, but after i upgraded to 1.1.0 with the latest svn the error ocurred "unable to play stream2.0" If i reboot the tv server it works again, but the first time the server goes to hibernation and rewakes again the error is back and in 3rd party checks i get "port 554 is...
I get the same error. i didnt have any problems with 1.0.2, but after i upgraded to 1.1.0 with the latest svn the error ocurred...
When I first installed MP on the server and client, LiveTV didn't work on the client and I found that in TV Server config, the...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 [Installation] No channels available (1 Viewer) DE
Check if the group "All channels" exist in your TV-Server...it may help. Make sure it exists also in Radio.
Check if the group "All channels" exist in your TV-Server...it may help. Make sure it exists also in Radio.
Hi there, After installing the beta i have no channels availible in any of my clients. All the channels are the and working fine...
Replies
Views
Just a quick update on my problem in case anyone else stumbles upon this thread with the same issue. It looked like there was a slight corruption in the .ts file at the point(s) where the recording would stop playing and bump back out to the Recorded TV Menu. If i repeatedly cued the recording up to just a few seconds before a 'bad...
Just a quick update on my problem in case anyone else stumbles upon this thread with the same issue. It looked like there was a...
When playing any recording MP randomly stops the playback. It then misses where it stopped and I have to wind forward to the last...
Replies
Views
just download the fix... It's working, thanks!
just download the fix... It's working, thanks!
Hi! All Recordings which contain an episodename are no longer grouped in folders - they stay as seperate recordings :-(...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 [TV] IPTV Channel scan DE
Is channel scanning really necessary with IPTV? I mean, I have to make a playlist anyway, so why isn't the playlist just imported into TV Server? It's a one time job, but it can get frustrating if some channels don't broadcast a signal at the time of channel scan or if something goes wrong with a particular channel at the time of...
Is channel scanning really necessary with IPTV? I mean, I have to make a playlist anyway, so why isn't the playlist just imported...
Is channel scanning really necessary with IPTV? I mean, I have to make a playlist anyway, so why isn't the playlist just imported...
Replies
Views
Weird, pretty sure it only works with Mod8Psk for me.
Weird, pretty sure it only works with Mod8Psk for me.
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.0 + SVN MediaPortal Skin: Blue3wide Windows Version: Win7 64-bit CPU Type: Intel Core2Duo 2.6Ghz HDD...
Replies
Views
The subchannel count just keeps increasing at some point (After the first 0x... error). That seems like some serious issue. It is clearly visbile in the posted logs but here is an excerpt: 2009-09-12 22:24:23.617282 [6]: tvcard:FreeSubChannel: subchannels count 611 subch#-1 keep graph=False 2009-09-12 22:24:23.618283 [6]...
The subchannel count just keeps increasing at some point (After the first 0x... error). That seems like some serious issue. It is...
TV-Server Version: 1.1.0 BETA 1 MediaPortal Version: 1.1.0 BETA 1 MediaPortal Skin: Blue3Wide Windows Version: Windows 7 RC...
Replies
Views
I think there was some rework going on for the gplayer factory. Before this, you were able to use the FFWD/REW buttons to skip step by step through the current track, in the same way as you're able to while watching video with the left+right cursor keys. It would use the steps configured in the MP configuration for this. This...
I think there was some rework going on for the gplayer factory. Before this, you were able to use the FFWD/REW buttons to skip step...
MediaPortal Version: 1.1 Beta MediaPortal Skin: StreamedMP Windows Version: Windows 7 Ultimate CPU Type: AMD Athlon 3200+ HDD...
Replies
Views
MediaPortal Version: SVN from 02-06-2010 Windows Version: Windows 7 64-bit I had been using MySQL as my database for MediaPortal on my old Windows XP 32-bit system and it worked well. I changed to a Windows 7 64-bit-based system recently and did a clean install of all the components including MySQL 5.1.43 64-bit. MediaPortal...
MediaPortal Version: SVN from 02-06-2010 Windows Version: Windows 7 64-bit I had been using MySQL as my database for...
MediaPortal Version: SVN from 02-06-2010 Windows Version: Windows 7 64-bit I had been using MySQL as my database for...
Replies
Views
to end the confusion. this was a showstopper bug in the initial release of 1.1.0 BETA 1. we have taken down this release and uploaded a fixed version to sourceforge. this fixed version is now the only available 1.1.0 BETA 1. :)
to end the confusion. this was a showstopper bug in the initial release of 1.1.0 BETA 1. we have taken down this release and...
TV-Server Version: 1.1.0 beta MediaPortal Version: 1.1.0 beta MediaPortal Skin: B3W Windows Version: Win7 x86 RC CPU Type: AMD...
Replies
Views
Hi, have u tested if OSD and skipping does work if u insert the DVD and press "yes" when ur asked to start inserted disc? In my case it only works then, if i start the DVD from "My movies" it doesn't work. /tompa edit: same result with different codec (but default navigator)
Hi, have u tested if OSD and skipping does work if u insert the DVD and press "yes" when ur asked to start inserted disc? In my...
TV-Server Version: TVe3 MediaPortal Version: 1.1 beta MediaPortal Skin: Blue Three Wide Windows Version: Vista 64bit CPU Type...
Replies
Views
I gave it a try based on latest public svn - worked for some minutes but then gave millions (or at least thousands) of crc errors after I tried starting timeshifting a channel and i couldn't start tv streaming anymore (remote client, rtsp) - seems all data has been identiied as crc errors. I use the idle grabber with a "careful...
I gave it a try based on latest public svn - worked for some minutes but then gave millions (or at least thousands) of crc errors...
Ok, here again a complete overview of my problem. First of all my problem happens every day. Description: 1) I start the...
Replies
Views
No, im using DVB-C with Yousee as provider :-)
No, im using DVB-C with Yousee as provider :-)
Hi all using the new Beta 1 and i like the changes. But im having one isue with this (and others since 1.0.2)... On the...
Replies
Views
At last! I can confirm that with RC2 this annoying isuue disappeared! Many, many thanks! :thx:
At last! I can confirm that with RC2 this annoying isuue disappeared! Many, many thanks! :thx:
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.0b rev.2381 MediaPortal Skin: Blue 3 Wide Windows Version: XP Pro SP3 CPU Type: Intel E5300 2.6GHz...
Replies
Views
Done. https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/submit-patches-mediaportal-tv-server-etc-325/some-videos-remote-ftp-problems-73590/#post536916
Done. https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/submit-patches-mediaportal-tv-server-etc-325/some-videos-remote-ftp-problems-73590/#post536916
MediaPortal Version: 1.10 Beta 1 MediaPortal Skin: StreamedMP Windows Version: Windows XP SP3 CPU Type: Intel(R) Core(TM)2 Duo...
Replies
Views
I did this with 12thnoon display changer, but no chance!
I did this with 12thnoon display changer, but no chance!
TV-Server Version: MP1.1 BETA 1 MediaPortal Version: MP1.1 BETA 1 MediaPortal Skin: blue3wide Windows Version: Windows 7...
Replies
Views
I seem to have found the problem. The "Delay for TV Card Detection" was set to 25 seconds. I've increased it to 30 seconds and everything seems to work OK after resuming now. :D
I seem to have found the problem. The "Delay for TV Card Detection" was set to 25 seconds. I've increased it to 30 seconds and...
After waking my Server from standby and cold booting my Client, MP just freezes when I select a channel from the EPG and I have to...
Replies
Views
Sorry I have Vista 64bit, not Windows 7. Maybe drivers are incompatible with your system, you must wait for new drivers or may be a Signature of the drivers that block a correct installation (check to se if you could force the drivers install even if they are not certified for Win7). With Vista not problems installing the Wintv...
Sorry I have Vista 64bit, not Windows 7. Maybe drivers are incompatible with your system, you must wait for new drivers or may...
I fount that Mediaportal TV Service (which is started automatically) prevents WinTV 7 (which come with my TV-Card from Hauppauge)...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom