MediaPortal 1.1.0 BETA 1 (9 Viewers)

Please post issues you found in MediaPortal 1.1.0 BETA 1 here.
MediaPortal Version: MediaPortal 1.1.0 BETA MediaPortal Skin: Blue3Wide Windows Version: Windows XP Pro Sp3 CPU Type: Intel Atom 330 HDD: WesterDigital Scorpio Blue 320gb Memory: 2GB Kingston 6400 CL5 DDR2 Motherboard: Zotaz IONITX A Video Card: Nvidia ION Video Card Driver: Nvidia 196.21 drivers Sound Card: Realtek HD Audio...
MediaPortal Version: MediaPortal 1.1.0 BETA MediaPortal Skin: Blue3Wide Windows Version: Windows XP Pro Sp3 CPU Type: Intel Atom...
MediaPortal Version: MediaPortal 1.1.0 BETA MediaPortal Skin: Blue3Wide Windows Version: Windows XP Pro Sp3 CPU Type: Intel Atom...
Replies
Views
Thank you paranoid delusion. I did that after cleaning the hdd an registry too. Then I installed MP plus latest SVN (January 8). BSOD is gone. Only issu was, that My SQL wasn't running du to missing config files in MP and MP TV Server. I replaced with som from the repository and now all is running.
Thank you paranoid delusion. I did that after cleaning the hdd an registry too. Then I installed MP plus latest SVN (January 8)...
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.0_BETA-1_rev23491 MediaPortal Skin: Windows Version: Win 7 32 bit CPU Type: Athlon 330 2x1,6GHz HDD...
Replies
Views
Clean logs posted in the following thread. https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/mediaportal-1-1-0-rc-versions-496/unable-tune-same-atsc-channel-subchannel-consecutively-81620/
Clean logs posted in the following thread...
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.0 Beta SVN 24669 MediaPortal Skin: Default Windows Version: Windows 7 32-bit CPU Type: AMD Phenom II X3...
Replies
Views
Not a huge issue I know but a little bump ;) When you get upcoming episodes in record screen you get but when you search you get Would be really nice if they matched :D
Not a huge issue I know but a little bump ;) When you get upcoming episodes in record screen you get but when you search you...
MediaPortal Version: SVN24699 MediaPortal Skin: Blue3 Wide Windows Version: XP Pro - SP3 CPU Type: Intel E4500 2x2.2Ghz HDD: WD...
Replies
Views
OK figured out the problem but not the reason. In MediaPortal.xml I had <section name="tvscheduler"> <entry name="sort">date</entry> <entry name="sortascending">no</entry> <entry name="series">no</entry> </section> No idea how this got there as logs I posted a week or so ago have this set to yes. Changed...
OK figured out the problem but not the reason. In MediaPortal.xml I had <section name="tvscheduler"> <entry...
MediaPortal Version: SVN24699 MediaPortal Skin: Blue3 Wide Windows Version: XP Pro - SP3 CPU Type: Intel E4500 2x2.2Ghz HDD: WD...
Replies
Views
AW: Some transponders don't work in MediaPortal, but in other programs I've found out that the programs on these transponders don't work in Windows MediaCenter, only in the software provided by the receiver manufacturer. I'll contact the hotline of the manufacturer. Hopefully it will be more helpful than my last call there.
AW: Some transponders don't work in MediaPortal, but in other programs I've found out that the programs on these transponders...
I've set up MediaPortal on Windows 7, it's working, and I like it far more than the pre-installed Windows MediaCenter. I've found...
Replies
Views
MediaPortal Version: 1.10 SVN MediaPortal Skin: StreamedMP Windows Version: Win7 64Bit Remote: Harmony 555 in the 1.10, MPTray seems to be integrated into MP, so i checked the checkbox "start MPTray...". Indeed MPTray resides in the trayarea now, but MP doesnt start when i hit the greenbutton. So thats one reason id like to map that...
MediaPortal Version: 1.10 SVN MediaPortal Skin: StreamedMP Windows Version: Win7 64Bit Remote: Harmony 555 in the 1.10, MPTray...
MediaPortal Version: 1.10 SVN MediaPortal Skin: StreamedMP Windows Version: Win7 64Bit Remote: Harmony 555 in the 1.10, MPTray...
Replies
Views
No need for that :)
No need for that :)
MediaPortal Version: 1.10 latest SVN Windows Version: Windows 7 64bit Remote: Harmony 555 programmed as MCE + HP eHome Receiver...
Replies
Views
AW: no more recorded tv thumbs with 1.1beta Hi, I have the same problem. From Version 1.1.0, no Thumbnails. Tip: I use the old Version of mtn 1.0.2 (completely Thumbnail Folder) - its OK :D G4
AW: no more recorded tv thumbs with 1.1beta Hi, I have the same problem. From Version 1.1.0, no Thumbnails. Tip: I use the old...
MediaPortal Version: 1.1beta MediaPortal Skin: StreamedMP Windows Version: Win7 & WHS CPU Type: HDD: Memory: Motherboard...
Replies
Views
Been playing about today trying to get HD Audio bitstreaming working inside MP with some sucess :D Out of this I noticed something funny with the codecs. In GraphStudio I have created and run a valid graph for a file So in config app I set the filters used here But when running the file using the internal player and connecting...
Been playing about today trying to get HD Audio bitstreaming working inside MP with some sucess :D Out of this I noticed something...
Been playing about today trying to get HD Audio bitstreaming working inside MP with some sucess :D Out of this I noticed something...
Replies
Views
That works as well. Still a bug though ;)
That works as well. Still a bug though ;)
MediaPortal Version: 1.1 beta + svn 20/10 MediaPortal Skin: default Windows Version: Win 7 32bit CPU Type: AMD Athlon 64 X2 AM2...
Replies
Views
One note. These networks folders work fine if I arrange access via Moving Pictures plagin. I have this serious delay in case of Videos only
One note. These networks folders work fine if I arrange access via Moving Pictures plagin. I have this serious...
I met some problem with network driver which I use for videoarchive. Device My Book World Edition II is conected to...
Replies
Views
Re: No Internal Sub (option with MPC-HC sub) with MPC Splitter Matroska Filter in MKV I have made some test with Haali and first beta version : I make clean install of Beta1 rev23491. Directvobsub in subtitle setup : With this version, i can use Directvobsub and Haali to open sub embeded and external, change audio source and see...
Re: No Internal Sub (option with MPC-HC sub) with MPC Splitter Matroska Filter in MKV I have made some test with Haali and first...
MediaPortal Version: 1.04.24553 SVN MediaPortal Skin: StreamMP Windows Version: WIN7 Ultimate CPU Type: i7 Core i920 HDD: WD...
Replies
Views
[S]MediaPortal Version: 1.1.0.0 BETA SVN24553 MediaPortal Skin: X-Factor Windows Version: XP SP3 CPU Type: AMD Athlon 64 4850e HDD: Fujitsu 80GB SATA 2,5'' Memory: 2048 MiB DDR2 Motherboard: Gigabyte GA-MA78GM-S2H Video Card: ATi HD3200 Video Card Driver: 9.5 Sound Card: Realtek ALC889A Sound Card AC3: Optical Out Sound...
[S]MediaPortal Version: 1.1.0.0 BETA SVN24553 MediaPortal Skin: X-Factor Windows Version: XP SP3 CPU Type: AMD Athlon 64 4850e...
[S]MediaPortal Version: 1.1.0.0 BETA SVN24553 MediaPortal Skin: X-Factor Windows Version: XP SP3 CPU Type: AMD Athlon 64 4850e...
Replies
Views
AW: Hangs on Resume! Sorry but I can't post logs immediatly! Either all is working, when I'm starting MP in Debug-Mode, or this problem occurs if the pc is longer than 5 minutes in S3! So I will post logs when the problem is occuring the next time!
AW: Hangs on Resume! Sorry but I can't post logs immediatly! Either all is working, when I'm starting MP in Debug-Mode, or this...
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.0.0 SVN:30.11. MediaPortal Skin: BlackGlass Windows Version: Windows 7 x64 CPU Type: AMD Athlon II X2...
Replies
Views
Well, you deserve kudos anyway ! @te3hpurp: no, never had the problem you described. At least not yet. And I must say this DVB-T stick has worked wonderfully until I installed Windows 7. I'm leaving it running now for 4 days... we'll see !
Well, you deserve kudos anyway ! @te3hpurp: no, never had the problem you described. At least not yet. And I must say this...
MediaPortal Version: MediaPortal 1.1.0 latest SVN MediaPortal Skin: Streamed MP 0.9, Black Glass 2.0.1 Windows Version: Windows 7...
Replies
Views
kkozma, Did you change anything other than disabling UAC and setting the tuner type to ATSC? When I try to set the tuner type to ATSC, I get an error when trying to build the graph.
kkozma, Did you change anything other than disabling UAC and setting the tuner type to ATSC? When I try to set the tuner type to...
We've had the same bug report for the radio side of this for months with no resolution. This is starting to get irritating. What...
Replies
Views
Hello, since Win 7 I have got the problem, that it seams like it is not possible to do a Process.kill without that the process is using Admin rights. Now I need a hint what to do from within a PlugIn to stop MP or the TV Server. Is there any public "exit" I can call ? Thanks ! Georg found it ! But it doesn't really help...
Hello, since Win 7 I have got the problem, that it seams like it is not possible to do a Process.kill without that the process...
Hello, since Win 7 I have got the problem, that it seams like it is not possible to do a Process.kill without that the process...
Replies
Views
No chance to determine, which event starts wakeup? Exists any wiki help or thread with description of this? I can't find anything reasonable.
No chance to determine, which event starts wakeup? Exists any wiki help or thread with description of this? I can't find anything...
MediaPortal Version: 1.0.4 23491 MediaPortal Skin: BleazleWide V7.1.0 Windows Version: Vista Enterprise CPU Type: AMD 4850e...
Replies
Views
Just to let you know (but not as an issue report) - it seems to be working (with the exception of the pre-recorded programme using 1.0.2) New recordings are playing back fine and old ones can be renamed as .m2ts and then they work fine. Thanks for your help all Robbo100
Just to let you know (but not as an issue report) - it seems to be working (with the exception of the pre-recorded programme using...
Hi there, I have already posted this question in the CODEC area of the forum, but have had little response which leads me to...
Replies
Views
This is now in mantis targetting for RC1. It won't delay it, as the problem is almost solved! Best wishes, Mark
This is now in mantis targetting for RC1. It won't delay it, as the problem is almost solved! Best wishes, Mark
I discovered what I believe is a couple of new bugs with the OSD, don't really know how to explain them so check out the video I'm...
Replies
Views
Also having the problem without any additional codecs installed (normally watching wmvhd's only as videos)
Also having the problem without any additional codecs installed (normally watching wmvhd's only as videos)
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.0 (latest svn build) MediaPortal Skin: Streamed MP (custom svn build) Windows Version: Windows 7...
Replies
Views
Using the TV menu Channel button and selecting channel used to display in the TV preview window. Now I get audio but no video unless I click on preview pane then get full screen video and audio. In 1.1alpha both audio and video appeared in the preview window but that was on a different computer than I'm using now. MediaPortal...
Using the TV menu Channel button and selecting channel used to display in the TV preview window. Now I get audio but no video...
Using the TV menu Channel button and selecting channel used to display in the TV preview window. Now I get audio but no video...
Replies
Views
Hi, Yeah the sort seems a bit weird but it's not a result of the changes. That said i also had all schedules in one series rec removed but that was before this fix & could be my broken mouse which double clicked & hung which causes issues for fun, have a new one now & not seen it happen again, but will have a eye on it since it could...
Hi, Yeah the sort seems a bit weird but it's not a result of the changes. That said i also had all schedules in one series rec...
MediaPortal Version: SVN24281 MediaPortal Skin: Blue3 Wide Windows Version: XP Pro - SP3 CPU Type: Intel E4500 2x2.2Ghz HDD: WD...
Replies
Views
Can anyone tell me why i only get this and no graphs? My graphic card is a Ge-Force 9600M GT and im using Vista 32bit . Are there any known problems?
Can anyone tell me why i only get this and no graphs? My graphic card is a Ge-Force 9600M GT and im using Vista 32bit . Are...
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.0 Beta 1 with latest SVN MediaPortal Skin: Blue3Wide / StreamedMP Windows Version: Windows Vista...
Replies
Views
after patch and clean install I have reinstall all aplications and mysql also. use your files from patch no m...d, but still same problem cannot find all chanels from BA 19,2 before i can find 1100chanel from AA and BA at same time now around 200 :growl: here are the logs what i have found. GenericBDAS can not find anywhere.
after patch and clean install I have reinstall all aplications and mysql also. use your files from patch no m...d, but still...
MediaPortal Version: V 1.1 Beta SVN 30.11.2009 MediaPortal Skin: Default Windows Version: Win XP Pro SP3 full update CPU Type...
Replies
Views
Cant reproduce it in latest SVN, so i think its fixed.
Cant reproduce it in latest SVN, so i think its fixed.
Hi When i brouse in EPG MP stops with continous error in logs Steps to reproduce open EPG Guide Change groupe to large one...
Replies
Views
Well, each SVN thread has a changelog where you can see the number of fixes implemented. If you have already decided to go with 1.1.0beta, then you might as well start with the latest SVN if you ask me.
Well, each SVN thread has a changelog where you can see the number of fixes implemented. If you have already decided to go with...
Hi there, I am looking to do a clean install of XP and want to install 1.1.0 Beta to have a look at it. Which SVN is...
Replies
Views
Weird, pretty sure it only works with Mod8Psk for me.
Weird, pretty sure it only works with Mod8Psk for me.
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.0 + SVN MediaPortal Skin: Blue3wide Windows Version: Win7 64-bit CPU Type: Intel Core2Duo 2.6Ghz HDD...
Replies
Views
Today is a bad day to try and sort out HTPC after too much wine last night.... I am not mad but I am stupid :ooops: Damn those large fonts. Not tried but I am fairly sure it is not showing because I increased the DPI to 120 It was actually the non-custom one I was trying to de-cypher. I was trying to figure out what the []s...
Today is a bad day to try and sort out HTPC after too much wine last night.... I am not mad but I am stupid :ooops: Damn those...
Tiny thing but did just take me 5 mins to figure it out... TV-Server/Configuration/Recording - MediaPortal Manual Documentation...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom