MediaPortal 1.1.0 BETA 1 (18 Viewers)

Please post issues you found in MediaPortal 1.1.0 BETA 1 here.
TV-Server Version: 1.1.0 Beta 1 MediaPortal Version: 1.1.0 Beta 1 MediaPortal Skin: Blue3Wide Windows Version: Windows 7 rtm(gift from beta testing :-)) CPU Type: Intel Core 2 Duo E6400 HDD: Seagate 320 & WD 500 GB Memory: DDR2 2GB Motherboard: Asus B5P Video Card: NVidia Gf 8400 GS(G98 new chip) Video Card Driver: NVidia...
TV-Server Version: 1.1.0 Beta 1 MediaPortal Version: 1.1.0 Beta 1 MediaPortal Skin: Blue3Wide Windows Version: Windows 7...
TV-Server Version: 1.1.0 Beta 1 MediaPortal Version: 1.1.0 Beta 1 MediaPortal Skin: Blue3Wide Windows Version: Windows 7...
Replies
Views
Hi, don`t believe that since several test tools like this System Power and Performance Test Suite Hibernate Test or PassMark Sleeper - Hibernate and sleep state testing software are working fine. Bios specs: Suspend Mode = Auto ( already tried Force S3, S4 etc) Repost Video on S3 Resume = No ACPI 2.0 support =...
Hi, don`t believe that since several test tools like this System Power and Performance Test Suite Hibernate Test or...
TV-Server Version: MediaPortal Version: beta 1.1.0.0 MediaPortal Skin: Windows Version: Vista 64, Sp1 CPU Type: Intel Quad...
Replies
Views
links are adjusted to the new versions, please follow kavvens advice or run a clean installation
links are adjusted to the new versions, please follow kavvens advice or run a clean installation
TV-Server Version: MediaPortal Version: 1.02 MediaPortal Skin: Blue3 Windows Version: xp sp3 CPU Type: Intel Core 2 Duo E6400...
Replies
Views
Solution: download 5.1.38, rename it to 5.1.35 and copy it to the deploy directory when MP installer asks first question. C:\Users\<Current Username>\AppData\Local\Temp\MediaPortal Installation
Solution: download 5.1.38, rename it to 5.1.35 and copy it to the deploy directory when MP installer asks first question...
Hi, installation of MP 1.1 Beta 1 fails, i think the reason is that a new Version of MySQL is evaliable: 5.1.38 See screenshot...
Replies
Views
OK. If no anyone who confirm that bug i want to ask the another question. In which module (.c file) of sources is audio lang properties section? Maybe i will remember my programming knoweledges from university ;-)
OK. If no anyone who confirm that bug i want to ask the another question. In which module (.c file) of sources is audio lang...
Hi, all! After update from 1.0 to 1.0.2 and latest 1.1.0 RC release I'm find a little but really annoying bug. Then I'm playing...
Replies
Views
What have you done yourself to fix the issue?
What have you done yourself to fix the issue?
TV-Server Version: -/- MediaPortal Version: 1.0.4.2349 MediaPortal Skin: Windows Version: Vista Home Premium SP1 CPU Type: AMD...
Replies
Views
Nice!! thx for letting us know! /tompa
Nice!! thx for letting us know! /tompa
TV-Server Version: MP 1.1.0 Beta 1 MediaPortal Version: MP 1.1.0 Beta 1 MediaPortal Skin: Blue3 Wide Windows Version: Windows XP...
Replies
Views
Same here. But a complete install under WinXP SP3.
Same here. But a complete install under WinXP SP3.
I've tried installing the Beta 1.1 23491 version several times on Vista in client-only mode. Unfortunately I can't make any...
Replies
Views
I tried Blue3 wide but had the same problem there. So i thought it is a new setting in some of the skin xml's
I tried Blue3 wide but had the same problem there. So i thought it is a new setting in some of the skin xml's
I istalled the new beta 1.1.0 on windows 7. it is working oke but i have one problem with zapping. When the previous screen has the...
Replies
Views
Thanks for sharing/keeping thread updated. Seems like tourettes and co. fixed many issues with tsreader... :)
Thanks for sharing/keeping thread updated. Seems like tourettes and co. fixed many issues with tsreader... :)
TV-Server Version: MP 1.1 BETA MediaPortal Version: MP 1.1 BETA MediaPortal Skin: B3W Windows Version: WindowsXP SP3 and Vista...
Replies
Views
I have the same problem. Windows 7 64bit running latest beta of mediaportal. Mediaportal crashes when I pause a video. I need to restart pc for it to work correctly again. I found this post and tried disabling EVR. Sure enough that fixed it!
I have the same problem. Windows 7 64bit running latest beta of mediaportal. Mediaportal crashes when I pause a video. I need to...
TV-Server Version: 1.1.0 Beta 1 MediaPortal Version: 1.1.0 Beta 1 MediaPortal Skin: Monochrome Windows Version: Windows 7 32bit...
Replies
Views
I have sometimes the same problems with my films and also in Live-TV. Maybe thats similiar to problem in thread https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/mediaportal-1-1-0-beta-1-454/dxva-sometimes-not-working-after-channel-change-69769/
I have sometimes the same problems with my films and also in Live-TV. Maybe thats similiar to problem in thread...
TV-Server Version: 1.1 Beta 1 MediaPortal Version: 1.1 Beta 1 MediaPortal Skin: X-Factor r247 Windows Version: Windows 7 RTM CPU...
Replies
Views
Hi, I commited a fix for this yesterday. There was a bug in the configuration program. The changed files will be available in the next SVN snapshot. Please test it once it's available and report back. Thanks Maschine
Hi, I commited a fix for this yesterday. There was a bug in the configuration program. The changed files will be available in the...
TV-Server Version: 1.0.2 MediaPortal Version: 1.0.2 MediaPortal Skin: Blue3 Wide Windows Version: XP Pro SP3 CPU Type: Intel...
Replies
Views
Oh sorry, I totally misread the first reply! I'll try with Aero on. Thanks for your replies.
Oh sorry, I totally misread the first reply! I'll try with Aero on. Thanks for your replies.
TV-Server Version: MediaPortal Version: 1.1.0.0 BETA MediaPortal Skin: StreamedMP 0.9.601 Windows Version: Windows Vista™ Home...
Replies
Views
Strange, the new version of MyTvSeries should fix the problem completely. At least that's what it did for me. It seems that the problem is now on the plugin side so every plugin needs to be fixed separatedly (I'm looking at you Mr. Movingpictures developer :P). You probably should report your Problem in the appropriate subforum...
Strange, the new version of MyTvSeries should fix the problem completely. At least that's what it did for me. It seems that the...
TV-Server Version: MediaPortal Version: 1.1.0.0 BETA MediaPortal Skin: StreamedMP 0.9.601 Windows Version: Windows Vista™ Home...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 [EPG] EPG not displaying (1 Viewer) DE
Any news regarding this problem...? When will it be fixed in the SVNs? I made a complete reinstall of MP using the latest 2009-12-24 SVN and still have the Missing label problem. I had to create the "All Channels"-group in the radio section to make it work.
Any news regarding this problem...? When will it be fixed in the SVNs? I made a complete reinstall of MP using the latest...
I recently installed 1.1Beta and have been having a problem displaying the EPG ever since. I'm using xmltv with mc2xml.exe. the...
Replies
Views
has anyone else had any problems with the christmas eve build? just put together a new htpc with the hvr-2250, running the latest drivers from hauppauge and the latest svn of 1.1.0. on windows 7 ultimate x64. analogue cable scans great on both tuners, but MP doesn't find anything in QAM. the tunners are setup in hybrid groups. i did...
has anyone else had any problems with the christmas eve build? just put together a new htpc with the hvr-2250, running the latest...
TV-Server Version: 1.1.0 b1 Windows Version: Windows 7 RTM CPU Type: Intel Q6600 HDD: 2 x Seagate 1 TB Memory: 2 GB Motherboard...
Replies
Views
0002531: Aspect ration changing doesn't work with DVDs - MediaPortal Bugtracker Finaly had some time to test and fix the issue.
0002531: Aspect ration changing doesn't work with DVDs - MediaPortal Bugtracker Finaly had some time to test and fix the issue.
TV-Server Version: 1.1.0 beta MediaPortal Version: 1.1.0 beta MediaPortal Skin: PV4:3 2.6 Windows Version: Win7 x86 RC CPU...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 [TV] Random Late Night Crashings (1 Viewer) DE
Ahhh, gotcha.. Ill have to take a peek.. Maybe I can brew up an autoreset on rollover detection or something.. One of the main reasons we also keep it running all the time is because my little guys cant navigate the menus, so all they have to do is power up the TV.. Interesting tho, so thank you for that information.. Brian
Ahhh, gotcha.. Ill have to take a peek.. Maybe I can brew up an autoreset on rollover detection or something.. One of the main...
TV-Server Version: MediaPortal Version: Whatever is contained in the 1.1.0.0 beta (wife watching TV, cant check, she'll kill...
Replies
Views
Just to confirm. This has not happened again since my last post. So this is no longer an issue
Just to confirm. This has not happened again since my last post. So this is no longer an issue
Hi All. 1.1..0 Is running well for me with one exception. Live Tv Will randomly pause. When this happens what is viewed on the...
Replies
Views
After deleting TV database, reinstalling TV server, disabling firewall, the Monday night recordings went well. Yesterday while a program "7de Laan" recorded, and watching a recorded "OC" of the previous night, the 7de Laan recording filed, when starting the recording, MediaPortal stopped responding again. I have attached latest...
After deleting TV database, reinstalling TV server, disabling firewall, the Monday night recordings went well. Yesterday while a...
TV-Server Version: 1.1.0 Beta 1 MediaPortal Version: 1.1.0 Beta 1 MediaPortal Skin: Blue 3 Wide Windows Version: Vista Ultimate...
Replies
Views
The card is quite new so I hope it's ok! I'll try the SVN when it's available and see if there are any later drivers... Thanks for your help :) #EDIT 1# There were newer drivers for the card - testing now... #EDIT 2# New drivers are better (more stable) I'll test the SVN when available :D
The card is quite new so I hope it's ok! I'll try the SVN when it's available and see if there are any later drivers... Thanks for...
Channel hopping on DVB-S causes the 'unknown error' or 'no signal' error to pop up after a few changes. This does not seem to...
Replies
Views
Hi there, I think I have the same problem as you guys, but I only record 1 channel. I discovered that when I start/stop a recording manually, I can watch the recorded program with no problem. The problem is with the shows that I programmed to record automatically (let's say a movie during the day when I'm at work). When I try to...
Hi there, I think I have the same problem as you guys, but I only record 1 channel. I discovered that when I start/stop a...
TV-Server Version: 1.1.0 Beta 1 MediaPortal Version: 1.1.0 Beta 1 MediaPortal Skin: Blue3wide Windows Version: WinXP SP3 CPU Type...
Replies
Views
Thanks for letting me know, set my system as similar as I could and could not find a problem so was little perplexed, I did wonder about the realtek driver, why I asked about the version - you seem to always have to install the one from the site. Glad it is working Cheers
Thanks for letting me know, set my system as similar as I could and could not find a problem so was little perplexed, I did wonder...
TV-Server Version: 1.1.0 beta MediaPortal Version: 1.1.0 beta MediaPortal Skin: Blue3 Wide Windows Version: Win7 RC build 7100...
Replies
Views
TV-Server Version: 1.0.4.23491 MediaPortal Version: 1.0.4.23491 MediaPortal Skin: Blue3Wide Windows Version: Windows 7 RC 64bit CPU Type: Intel Core Duo E8400 3.0GHz HDD: Maxtor 500GB Memory: 8GB DDR2 Motherboard: Gigabyte GA-P35DS3L v2.0 Video Card: Nvidia Geforce 9600GT Video Card Driver: 8.15.11.9038 Sound Card: Realtek...
TV-Server Version: 1.0.4.23491 MediaPortal Version: 1.0.4.23491 MediaPortal Skin: Blue3Wide Windows Version: Windows 7 RC 64bit...
TV-Server Version: 1.0.4.23491 MediaPortal Version: 1.0.4.23491 MediaPortal Skin: Blue3Wide Windows Version: Windows 7 RC 64bit...
Replies
Views
In both cases subjectively quality of a picture does not change, besides the size of a picture says that the resolution also does not change. In acknowledgement told, the information panel of the TV shows the same operating mode in both cases. I guess the GPU or the TV does not scaling it. If to play same video (case 2, 200% scale)...
In both cases subjectively quality of a picture does not change, besides the size of a picture says that the resolution also does...
TV-Server Version: 1.0.4.23491 MediaPortal Version: 1.0.4.23491 MediaPortal Skin: Blue3Wide Windows Version: Vista Ultimate...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 [TV] Win TV CI was not found (1 Viewer) DE
Couple of things: The latest drivers don't 'officially' support Windows 7 but have been known to work. Whether they do for 64bit Windows 7 you'll have to ask them. BUT howz about providing more info for starters, like... I have tested this with the Hauppauge WinTV7 application and it works. And here is a clean tv.log file of...
Couple of things: The latest drivers don't 'officially' support Windows 7 but have been known to work. Whether they do for 64bit...
Media Portal 1.1.0 Beta can't found my WinTV CI with latest drivers on Windows 7 RTM x64. Is there a way to get it work...
Replies
Views
No, I am using a standard MS MCE remote with a green button in the middle.
No, I am using a standard MS MCE remote with a green button in the middle.
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.0.0 Beta 1 MediaPortal Skin: StreamedXP Windows Version: Windows 7 RTM CPU Type: Intel E8400 HDD: Sata...
Replies
Views
Well I think I found the answer to my own problem. Seems that for some reason my server was off and MP was trying to resolve the server name (familyroom) every 10 seconds or so. Once I restarted the server box, the issue was alleviated.
Well I think I found the answer to my own problem. Seems that for some reason my server was off and MP was trying to resolve the...
Using the 1.1.0 BETA 1 installation on a Win 7 x64 box, while either in the GUI or Configuration, there is a short period of time...
Replies
Views
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.0.0 Beta 1 MediaPortal Skin: StreamedXP Windows Version: Windows 7 RTM CPU Type: Intel E8400 HDD: Sata 250GB Memory: 2GB Kingston Motherboard: Asus P5E-VM HDMI Video Card: Geforce 7600 GS Video Card Driver: 190.62 Sound Card: Sound Card AC3: Coax/Opt Out Sound Card Driver: 1. TV Card: FireDTV 1...
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.0.0 Beta 1 MediaPortal Skin: StreamedXP Windows Version: Windows 7 RTM CPU Type: Intel E8400 HDD: Sata...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom