MediaPortal 1.1.0 BETA 1 (8 Viewers)

Please post issues you found in MediaPortal 1.1.0 BETA 1 here.
Thanks for sharing/keeping thread updated. Seems like tourettes and co. fixed many issues with tsreader... :)
Thanks for sharing/keeping thread updated. Seems like tourettes and co. fixed many issues with tsreader... :)
TV-Server Version: MP 1.1 BETA MediaPortal Version: MP 1.1 BETA MediaPortal Skin: B3W Windows Version: WindowsXP SP3 and Vista...
Replies
Views
Just to follow up on this, I disabled the "Drop discontinued TsPackets" function in setup as I had a lot of stuttering in live TV, and I've found out that there's actually a signal after resuming from standby, it's just stuttering A LOT ... but it seems the restart on resume fixes the issue... /Christian
Just to follow up on this, I disabled the "Drop discontinued TsPackets" function in setup as I had a lot of stuttering in live TV...
MediaPortal Version: 1.1 Beta MediaPortal Skin: Black Glass 1.3 Windows Version: Windows XP SP3 CPU Type: Atom N330 1,6 GHz HDD...
Replies
Views
I will forward this info to our developers - maybe they have an idea. :thx:
I will forward this info to our developers - maybe they have an idea. :thx:
MediaPortal Version: SVN from 02-06-2010 Windows Version: Windows 7 64-bit In the latest SVN, the TVGuide fails to display. I...
Replies
Views
Weird, pretty sure it only works with Mod8Psk for me.
Weird, pretty sure it only works with Mod8Psk for me.
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.0 + SVN MediaPortal Skin: Blue3wide Windows Version: Win7 64-bit CPU Type: Intel Core2Duo 2.6Ghz HDD...
Replies
Views
when i try to connect to a shared folder that is offline,mp show me on the fly the folder empty. maybe your problem is in the windows setup or in your router that crash when you try to connect to an offline shared folder.
when i try to connect to a shared folder that is offline,mp show me on the fly the folder empty. maybe your problem is in the...
TV-Server Version: 1.1.0 beta MediaPortal Version: 1.1.0 beta MediaPortal Skin: Blue3 Wide Windows Version: XP Prof SP3 CPU...
Replies
Views
TsReader.log
TsReader.log
MediaPortal Version: SVN 23978 MediaPortal Skin: Blue3 Wide Windows Version: XP Pro - SP3 CPU Type: Intel E4500 2x2.2Ghz HDD: WD...
Replies
Views
Hi zeflash Did not read your whole thread. Just wanted to know if you tried this: https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/general-support-51/mkvs-stuttering-71082/#post515088
Hi zeflash Did not read your whole thread. Just wanted to know if you tried this...
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.0.0 SVN build 23663 MediaPortal Skin: StreamedMP Windows Version: Windows 7 x64 CPU Type: Intel Q6600...
Replies
Views
Okay, so I accept is as validated and go back to alpha. Thank You very much!
Okay, so I accept is as validated and go back to alpha. Thank You very much!
TV-Server Version: 1.1.0 MediaPortal Version: 1.1.0 MediaPortal Skin: blue3wide Windows Version: Windows 7 RC1 CPU Type: Athlon...
Replies
Views
Try workaround posted here: https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/operating-system-330/windows-7-half-fullscreen-71785/index11.html#post615284
Try workaround posted here...
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.0 Beta (Latest SVN) MediaPortal Skin: StreamedMP Windows Version: Windows 7 x64 RTM CPU Type: E8400 @...
Replies
Views
Just to let you know (but not as an issue report) - it seems to be working (with the exception of the pre-recorded programme using 1.0.2) New recordings are playing back fine and old ones can be renamed as .m2ts and then they work fine. Thanks for your help all Robbo100
Just to let you know (but not as an issue report) - it seems to be working (with the exception of the pre-recorded programme using...
Hi there, I have already posted this question in the CODEC area of the forum, but have had little response which leads me to...
Replies
Views
Thanks for letting me know, set my system as similar as I could and could not find a problem so was little perplexed, I did wonder about the realtek driver, why I asked about the version - you seem to always have to install the one from the site. Glad it is working Cheers
Thanks for letting me know, set my system as similar as I could and could not find a problem so was little perplexed, I did wonder...
TV-Server Version: 1.1.0 beta MediaPortal Version: 1.1.0 beta MediaPortal Skin: Blue3 Wide Windows Version: Win7 RC build 7100...
Replies
Views
Done. https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/submit-patches-mediaportal-tv-server-etc-325/some-videos-remote-ftp-problems-73590/#post536916
Done. https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/submit-patches-mediaportal-tv-server-etc-325/some-videos-remote-ftp-problems-73590/#post536916
MediaPortal Version: 1.10 Beta 1 MediaPortal Skin: StreamedMP Windows Version: Windows XP SP3 CPU Type: Intel(R) Core(TM)2 Duo...
Replies
Views
You can compile it from sources or wait for next SVN release.
You can compile it from sources or wait for next SVN release.
MediaPortal Version: 1.1 Beta MediaPortal Skin: Blue3 Wide Windows Version: Windows Vista SP1 CPU Type: Intel Q8200 HDD: 120G...
Replies
Views
AW: no more recorded tv thumbs with 1.1beta Hi, I have the same problem. From Version 1.1.0, no Thumbnails. Tip: I use the old Version of mtn 1.0.2 (completely Thumbnail Folder) - its OK :D G4
AW: no more recorded tv thumbs with 1.1beta Hi, I have the same problem. From Version 1.1.0, no Thumbnails. Tip: I use the old...
MediaPortal Version: 1.1beta MediaPortal Skin: StreamedMP Windows Version: Win7 & WHS CPU Type: HDD: Memory: Motherboard...
Replies
Views
In revision 23377 in TvCardDVBS.cs the order of SubmitTuneRequest and _conditionalAccess.SendDiseqcCommand is changed. This made the diseqc on my technotrend s2-3200 work only occasionally. Maybe this is causing problem on other cards too.
In revision 23377 in TvCardDVBS.cs the order of SubmitTuneRequest and _conditionalAccess.SendDiseqcCommand is changed. This made...
TV-Server Version: MediaPortal Version: 1.1Beta rev.23491 MediaPortal Skin: Blue3Wide Windows Version: XP Pro SP3 CPU Type...
Replies
Views
I completley uninstalled media portal and reinstalled it. works on blue wide skin perfect thanks
I completley uninstalled media portal and reinstalled it. works on blue wide skin perfect thanks
MediaPortal Version: 1.1 Beta MediaPortal Skin: bluewide Windows Version: Windows 7 CPU Type: i7 920 HDD: Raptor 300 Memory...
Replies
Views
Ahhh, gotcha.. Ill have to take a peek.. Maybe I can brew up an autoreset on rollover detection or something.. One of the main reasons we also keep it running all the time is because my little guys cant navigate the menus, so all they have to do is power up the TV.. Interesting tho, so thank you for that information.. Brian
Ahhh, gotcha.. Ill have to take a peek.. Maybe I can brew up an autoreset on rollover detection or something.. One of the main...
TV-Server Version: MediaPortal Version: Whatever is contained in the 1.1.0.0 beta (wife watching TV, cant check, she'll kill...
Replies
Views
I solved the issue. It probably was down to the filters. Made an upgrade from 1.0.2 to the beta 1.1.0 and then to the latest SVN (although choosing fresh install in setup) and I can finally watch fluid LiveTV HD. I don't know, what was wrong before but now i don't get discontinuity errors anymore, LiveT and Videos are now working on...
I solved the issue. It probably was down to the filters. Made an upgrade from 1.0.2 to the beta 1.1.0 and then to the latest SVN...
TV-Server Version: MediaPortal Version: 1.1 Beta1 MediaPortal Skin: bluewide Windows Version: Vista SP1 CPU Type: atom 330...
Replies
Views
Thanks for the tip. Hopefully in future I'll remember how it works and just reorder the channels in the All Channels tab and not waste any time doing so in the Channels tab, but if I forget maybe I'll remember this workaround in time to save me some effort :)
Thanks for the tip. Hopefully in future I'll remember how it works and just reorder the channels in the All Channels tab and not...
I don't know if this qualifies as a bug or is intentional, but I found it quite confusing! After reordering the channels to my...
Replies
Views
Re: series recordings are wrongly ed in epg I suggest you try the next coming public SVN. /gibman
Re: series recordings are wrongly ed in epg I suggest you try the next coming public SVN. /gibman
MediaPortal Version: 1.1beta & latest SVN MediaPortal Skin: StreamedMP Windows Version: Win7 & WHS CPU Type: HDD: Memory...
Replies
Views
I am sure something is not sticking in the config app as I have done this twice now and I am sure I rebooted twice after setting up the plugin so TVserver would have been restarted. Not at home tonight but will do some experimentation over the weekend
I am sure something is not sticking in the config app as I have done this twice now and I am sure I rebooted twice after setting up...
MediaPortal Version: SVN23978 MediaPortal Skin: Blue3 Wide Windows Version: XP Pro - SP3 CPU Type: Intel E4500 2x2.2Ghz HDD: WD...
Replies
Views
This suggestion is SOO much easier than a re-install! Thank you Tobse! I've just set up powerscheduler for the first time, and it keeps shutting down my HTPC when I'm working away on other stuff... I've been trying to find the Client Pluggin to see if that will help. I really didn't want to do yet another MP reinstall this...
This suggestion is SOO much easier than a re-install! Thank you Tobse! I've just set up powerscheduler for the first time, and...
In mediaportal setup/Plugins I can´t find the Power scheduler client plugin. I want to configure in order to Only allow standby...
Replies
Views
I saw this in Cairns under 1.0.2. SBS I think was on 697633 according to a local gov site... It scanned fine on my nova-500dt but my Cinergy T USB stick failed to find the stations.. I changed the freq back to 697500 and both cards were happy.. Worth noting that some of these are/may be card specific issues! Cheers erosco
I saw this in Cairns under 1.0.2. SBS I think was on 697633 according to a local gov site... It scanned fine on my nova-500dt but...
The channel scan does not pick up Nine, NineHD or GO. Details in THIS thread
Replies
Views
Where is it available? The last one I find is 23684. I'll test it as soon as I can get it and I'll update it here.
Where is it available? The last one I find is 23684. I'll test it as soon as I can get it and I'll update it here.
TV-Server Version: MediaPortal Version: 1.0 MediaPortal Skin: Blue two Windows Version: XP Pro SP3 FR CPU Type: P4 HDD...
Replies
Views
Maybe, but it would be a bigger change in player framework (.ts files are hard coded to be played with TsReader as in MP their native source is from TV / DVB and we want to give same features to the end user as we are giving within the TV plugin). Most likely that wont change for 1.1.0 release. As a workaround when no tv plugin is...
Maybe, but it would be a bigger change in player framework (.ts files are hard coded to be played with TsReader as in MP their...
MediaPortal Version: MP 1.1.0 Beta 2 MediaPortal Skin: StreamedMP Windows Version: Windows 7 x64 Ultimate Problem: Under win...
Replies
Views
after patch and clean install I have reinstall all aplications and mysql also. use your files from patch no m...d, but still same problem cannot find all chanels from BA 19,2 before i can find 1100chanel from AA and BA at same time now around 200 :growl: here are the logs what i have found. GenericBDAS can not find anywhere.
after patch and clean install I have reinstall all aplications and mysql also. use your files from patch no m...d, but still...
MediaPortal Version: V 1.1 Beta SVN 30.11.2009 MediaPortal Skin: Default Windows Version: Win XP Pro SP3 full update CPU Type...
Replies
Views
if i linked to the shortcut in irremote.ini irremote would just crash lol, but i made a batch file and it worked perfectly :thx:
if i linked to the shortcut in irremote.ini irremote would just crash lol, but i made a batch file and it worked perfectly :thx:
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.0 beta 1 MediaPortal Skin: blue3wide (it doesnt seem to matter which skin i use) Windows Version: XP sp3...
Replies
Views
Thanks; that explains the splitting into two files But does not explain the changing of recording path... I am guessing that resetting the TVServer has applied a change but I am sure where this change would have been made or why it was not instant. I am guessing it must have been enabling series info in the client config app...
Thanks; that explains the splitting into two files But does not explain the changing of recording path... I am guessing that...
MediaPortal Version: SVN23978 MediaPortal Skin: Blue3 Wide Windows Version: XP Pro - SP3 CPU Type: Intel E4500 2x2.2Ghz HDD: WD...
Replies
Views
Strange, the new version of MyTvSeries should fix the problem completely. At least that's what it did for me. It seems that the problem is now on the plugin side so every plugin needs to be fixed separatedly (I'm looking at you Mr. Movingpictures developer :P). You probably should report your Problem in the appropriate subforum...
Strange, the new version of MyTvSeries should fix the problem completely. At least that's what it did for me. It seems that the...
TV-Server Version: MediaPortal Version: 1.1.0.0 BETA MediaPortal Skin: StreamedMP 0.9.601 Windows Version: Windows Vista™ Home...
Replies
Views
Well, you deserve kudos anyway ! @te3hpurp: no, never had the problem you described. At least not yet. And I must say this DVB-T stick has worked wonderfully until I installed Windows 7. I'm leaving it running now for 4 days... we'll see !
Well, you deserve kudos anyway ! @te3hpurp: no, never had the problem you described. At least not yet. And I must say this...
MediaPortal Version: MediaPortal 1.1.0 latest SVN MediaPortal Skin: Streamed MP 0.9, Black Glass 2.0.1 Windows Version: Windows 7...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom