MediaPortal 1.1.0 BETA 1 (8 Viewers)

Please post issues you found in MediaPortal 1.1.0 BETA 1 here.
You can compile it from sources or wait for next SVN release.
You can compile it from sources or wait for next SVN release.
MediaPortal Version: 1.1 Beta MediaPortal Skin: Blue3 Wide Windows Version: Windows Vista SP1 CPU Type: Intel Q8200 HDD: 120G...
Replies
Views
I removed the RAMDisk as it did not improve the situation and set up the MSloopback adaptator as suggested to fix my recording issue. The tip does not solve my recording issue but seems to be effective on freeze problem. I will confirm in the next days. Anyway, can anyone give some troubleshooting procedure to understand why a...
I removed the RAMDisk as it did not improve the situation and set up the MSloopback adaptator as suggested to fix my recording...
MediaPortal Version: 1.0.4.23491 MediaPortal Skin: Blue3 Windows Version: Mediacenter 2005+SP3 CPU Type: Intel Core2Duo E7300...
Replies
Views
Right! It seems that Windows 7 set font size to 125% by default cause I dont remember changing it.
Right! It seems that Windows 7 set font size to 125% by default cause I dont remember changing it.
MediaPortal Version: 1.1 BETA MediaPortal Skin: StreamedMP Windows Version: Seven x64 - Latest/NoBeta always CPU Type: DualCore...
Replies
Views
you're welcome, can you mark the thread as fixed? Thx.
you're welcome, can you mark the thread as fixed? Thx.
Hi, i found a bug in the version 1.1.0 Beta1 and latest svn builds: The aspect ratio doesn't switch (from 4:3 to 16:9 and reverse)...
Replies
Views
I tried Blue3 wide but had the same problem there. So i thought it is a new setting in some of the skin xml's
I tried Blue3 wide but had the same problem there. So i thought it is a new setting in some of the skin xml's
I istalled the new beta 1.1.0 on windows 7. it is working oke but i have one problem with zapping. When the previous screen has the...
Replies
Views
Currently those logs aren't going to be deleted. The plan is to sort that issue out for 1.1.0.
Currently those logs aren't going to be deleted. The plan is to sort that issue out for 1.1.0.
I do not remember seeing any updates saying this has changed so everything could be working as designed but I am getting a growing...
Replies
Views
The SVNs have a very slight annoying feature. When you scroll down through the EPG it restarts at the top once you do down from the last chanel but you can't then go back up. I know this is on purpose but scrolling should stop when you reach the last channel? It is trivial but slightly annoying as unless you know which is the last...
The SVNs have a very slight annoying feature. When you scroll down through the EPG it restarts at the top once you do down from the...
The SVNs have a very slight annoying feature. When you scroll down through the EPG it restarts at the top once you do down from the...
Replies
Views
Thanks for the heads up, micmanm, and for the fix morpheus_xx. Should be fixed in next public release, as fix was implemented at SVN 23686.
Thanks for the heads up, micmanm, and for the fix morpheus_xx. Should be fixed in next public release, as fix was implemented...
MediaPortal Version: 1.1 Beta SVN 23652 MediaPortal Skin: Blue3 Wide Windows Version: Windows Vista SP1 CPU Type: Intel Q8200...
Replies
Views
I have sometimes the same problems with my films and also in Live-TV. Maybe thats similiar to problem in thread https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/mediaportal-1-1-0-beta-1-454/dxva-sometimes-not-working-after-channel-change-69769/
I have sometimes the same problems with my films and also in Live-TV. Maybe thats similiar to problem in thread...
TV-Server Version: 1.1 Beta 1 MediaPortal Version: 1.1 Beta 1 MediaPortal Skin: X-Factor r247 Windows Version: Windows 7 RTM CPU...
Replies
Views
if i linked to the shortcut in irremote.ini irremote would just crash lol, but i made a batch file and it worked perfectly :thx:
if i linked to the shortcut in irremote.ini irremote would just crash lol, but i made a batch file and it worked perfectly :thx:
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.0 beta 1 MediaPortal Skin: blue3wide (it doesnt seem to matter which skin i use) Windows Version: XP sp3...
Replies
Views
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.0.0 Beta 1 MediaPortal Skin: StreamedXP Windows Version: Windows 7 RTM CPU Type: Intel E8400 HDD: Sata 250GB Memory: 2GB Kingston Motherboard: Asus P5E-VM HDMI Video Card: Geforce 7600 GS Video Card Driver: 190.62 Sound Card: Sound Card AC3: Coax/Opt Out Sound Card Driver: 1. TV Card: FireDTV 1...
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.0.0 Beta 1 MediaPortal Skin: StreamedXP Windows Version: Windows 7 RTM CPU Type: Intel E8400 HDD: Sata...
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.0.0 Beta 1 MediaPortal Skin: StreamedXP Windows Version: Windows 7 RTM CPU Type: Intel E8400 HDD: Sata...
Replies
Views
Hello, since Win 7 I have got the problem, that it seams like it is not possible to do a Process.kill without that the process is using Admin rights. Now I need a hint what to do from within a PlugIn to stop MP or the TV Server. Is there any public "exit" I can call ? Thanks ! Georg found it ! But it doesn't really help...
Hello, since Win 7 I have got the problem, that it seams like it is not possible to do a Process.kill without that the process...
Hello, since Win 7 I have got the problem, that it seams like it is not possible to do a Process.kill without that the process...
Replies
Views
Thanks for sharing/keeping thread updated. Seems like tourettes and co. fixed many issues with tsreader... :)
Thanks for sharing/keeping thread updated. Seems like tourettes and co. fixed many issues with tsreader... :)
TV-Server Version: MP 1.1 BETA MediaPortal Version: MP 1.1 BETA MediaPortal Skin: B3W Windows Version: WindowsXP SP3 and Vista...
Replies
Views
Thanks for letting me know, set my system as similar as I could and could not find a problem so was little perplexed, I did wonder about the realtek driver, why I asked about the version - you seem to always have to install the one from the site. Glad it is working Cheers
Thanks for letting me know, set my system as similar as I could and could not find a problem so was little perplexed, I did wonder...
TV-Server Version: 1.1.0 beta MediaPortal Version: 1.1.0 beta MediaPortal Skin: Blue3 Wide Windows Version: Win7 RC build 7100...
Replies
Views
AW: Some transponders don't work in MediaPortal, but in other programs I've found out that the programs on these transponders don't work in Windows MediaCenter, only in the software provided by the receiver manufacturer. I'll contact the hotline of the manufacturer. Hopefully it will be more helpful than my last call there.
AW: Some transponders don't work in MediaPortal, but in other programs I've found out that the programs on these transponders...
I've set up MediaPortal on Windows 7, it's working, and I like it far more than the pre-installed Windows MediaCenter. I've found...
Replies
Views
OK, I moved to the latest SVN now and fixed my main computer so that it acts like a client. The channels in question play fine through RTSP on main computer, but don't play on HTPC itself. I guess single seat installation handles live playback different than client-server. I would like to stress how important I think this is...
OK, I moved to the latest SVN now and fixed my main computer so that it acts like a client. The channels in question play fine...
This is against 8.1.2010 SVN build. Previous builds also had this problem. I am not aware that this would work in any build of...
Replies
Views
This is now in mantis targetting for RC1. It won't delay it, as the problem is almost solved! Best wishes, Mark
This is now in mantis targetting for RC1. It won't delay it, as the problem is almost solved! Best wishes, Mark
I discovered what I believe is a couple of new bugs with the OSD, don't really know how to explain them so check out the video I'm...
Replies
Views
AW: Some DVB-S channels don't work This issue has been identified as a CineS2 TV card issue. A support guy from digital devices made some measurements and came to the conclusion that my card has some issues with some low band frequencies (DVB-S). I changed the TV card to a TT S2-3200 and now all is fine! The CineS2 card is now on its...
AW: Some DVB-S channels don't work This issue has been identified as a CineS2 TV card issue. A support guy from digital devices...
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.0 Beta 1 with latest SVN MediaPortal Skin: Blue3Wide / StreamedMP Windows Version: Windows 7...
Replies
Views
No, im using DVB-C with Yousee as provider :-)
No, im using DVB-C with Yousee as provider :-)
Hi all using the new Beta 1 and i like the changes. But im having one isue with this (and others since 1.0.2)... On the...
Replies
Views
I use a mouse with mp, and since upgrading to 1.1.0 beta (or maybe it was actually one of the later svns before the beta), whenever I use the scroll wheel to skip ahead in the video, the top-bar is activated (actually the < (back) button of the top-bar), and to either skip forward again or just to get rid of the top-bar I have to move...
I use a mouse with mp, and since upgrading to 1.1.0 beta (or maybe it was actually one of the later svns before the beta), whenever...
I use a mouse with mp, and since upgrading to 1.1.0 beta (or maybe it was actually one of the later svns before the beta), whenever...
Replies
Views
I think there was some rework going on for the gplayer factory. Before this, you were able to use the FFWD/REW buttons to skip step by step through the current track, in the same way as you're able to while watching video with the left+right cursor keys. It would use the steps configured in the MP configuration for this. This...
I think there was some rework going on for the gplayer factory. Before this, you were able to use the FFWD/REW buttons to skip step...
MediaPortal Version: 1.1 Beta MediaPortal Skin: StreamedMP Windows Version: Windows 7 Ultimate CPU Type: AMD Athlon 3200+ HDD...
Replies
Views
Hi, have u tested if OSD and skipping does work if u insert the DVD and press "yes" when ur asked to start inserted disc? In my case it only works then, if i start the DVD from "My movies" it doesn't work. /tompa edit: same result with different codec (but default navigator)
Hi, have u tested if OSD and skipping does work if u insert the DVD and press "yes" when ur asked to start inserted disc? In my...
TV-Server Version: TVe3 MediaPortal Version: 1.1 beta MediaPortal Skin: Blue Three Wide Windows Version: Vista 64bit CPU Type...
Replies
Views
God Thanks for the reply. I have no clue how to obtain Windows 7 RTM and to be honest. I think I will wait until Windows 7 is released on the market and Mediaportal has developed a bit further. Too many issues I encounter at the moment. Regards, Frans.
God Thanks for the reply. I have no clue how to obtain Windows 7 RTM and to be honest. I think I will wait until Windows 7 is...
TV-Server Version: 1.1.0 beta MediaPortal Version: 1.1.0 beta MediaPortal Skin: The default Windows Version: Windows 7 RC CPU...
Replies
Views
downloaded lastest available last weekend for testing from hauppauge.co.uk You mean if i can scan 0.8° Thor? That is waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay too far away to be reached from central europe/austria. :D I am tuning to Astra 19.2°E. Maybe ronilse can tune to that sat.
downloaded lastest available last weekend for testing from hauppauge.co.uk You mean if i can scan 0.8° Thor? That is...
TV-Server Version: MediaPortal Version: 1.1.0 Beta1 MediaPortal Skin: Blue3 Windows Version: xp sp3 CPU Type: Intel Core 2 Duo...
Replies
Views
Re: series recordings are wrongly ed in epg I suggest you try the next coming public SVN. /gibman
Re: series recordings are wrongly ed in epg I suggest you try the next coming public SVN. /gibman
MediaPortal Version: 1.1beta & latest SVN MediaPortal Skin: StreamedMP Windows Version: Win7 & WHS CPU Type: HDD: Memory...
Replies
Views
Not a huge issue I know but a little bump ;) When you get upcoming episodes in record screen you get but when you search you get Would be really nice if they matched :D
Not a huge issue I know but a little bump ;) When you get upcoming episodes in record screen you get but when you search you...
MediaPortal Version: SVN24699 MediaPortal Skin: Blue3 Wide Windows Version: XP Pro - SP3 CPU Type: Intel E4500 2x2.2Ghz HDD: WD...
Replies
Views
MediaPortal Version: MediaPortal 1.1.0 BETA 1 SVN-Revision:23978 MediaPortal Skin: Blue3wide Windows Version: Windows 7 Ultimate 64bit RTM CPU Type: AMD Athlon 64 Memory: 2GB DDR2 Video Card: ATI HD 3200 Reproduce: 1. In video settings choose default Subtitle Language or Audio Language to Czech 2. During play of movie (or...
MediaPortal Version: MediaPortal 1.1.0 BETA 1 SVN-Revision:23978 MediaPortal Skin: Blue3wide Windows Version: Windows 7 Ultimate...
MediaPortal Version: MediaPortal 1.1.0 BETA 1 SVN-Revision:23978 MediaPortal Skin: Blue3wide Windows Version: Windows 7 Ultimate...
Replies
Views
you need svn build 1.0.4.23978 and this 2 files, tsreader.ax from the previous svn build to fix the dxva problem and tvlibrary.dll to fix the problems with disecq switching on technotrend cards...
you need svn build 1.0.4.23978 and this 2 files, tsreader.ax from the previous svn build to fix the dxva problem and tvlibrary.dll...
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.0 Beta 1 MediaPortal Skin: Blue3Wide / StreamedMP Windows Version: Windows Vista Ultimate 32bit with SP1...
Replies
Views
Normally that means bad drivers, as applications itself aren't running in kernel space. But it could be something in TVE3 side that gets stuck in a infinite loop and queries the driver constantly. I would suspect DVB EPG grabbing, so try disabling it first and see if you are still able to reproduce the issue. It is much more likely...
Normally that means bad drivers, as applications itself aren't running in kernel space. But it could be something in TVE3 side that...
MediaPortal Version: SVN 23908 MediaPortal Skin: Blue3 Wide Windows Version: XP Pro - SP3 CPU Type: Intel E4500 2x2.2Ghz HDD...
Replies
Views
Thanks for the tip. Hopefully in future I'll remember how it works and just reorder the channels in the All Channels tab and not waste any time doing so in the Channels tab, but if I forget maybe I'll remember this workaround in time to save me some effort :)
Thanks for the tip. Hopefully in future I'll remember how it works and just reorder the channels in the All Channels tab and not...
I don't know if this qualifies as a bug or is intentional, but I found it quite confusing! After reordering the channels to my...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom