MediaPortal 1.1.0 BETA 1 (10 Viewers)

Please post issues you found in MediaPortal 1.1.0 BETA 1 here.
Imon 7.77 is the latest working with MP.
Imon 7.77 is the latest working with MP.
Hi all i have istalled Imon latest version 7.84 and have the latest version of mediaportal 1.1. I tried to configuer the display...
Replies
Views
Not a huge issue I know but a little bump ;) When you get upcoming episodes in record screen you get but when you search you get Would be really nice if they matched :D
Not a huge issue I know but a little bump ;) When you get upcoming episodes in record screen you get but when you search you...
MediaPortal Version: SVN24699 MediaPortal Skin: Blue3 Wide Windows Version: XP Pro - SP3 CPU Type: Intel E4500 2x2.2Ghz HDD: WD...
Replies
Views
As a background task that would not really bother me. MP just runs mtn.exe as I ran above. The MP version of mtn.exe has been recompiled but I don't think they changed anything to do with timeouts etc? Looks like something has changed though which is what is breaking thumbs being created
As a background task that would not really bother me. MP just runs mtn.exe as I ran above. The MP version of mtn.exe has been...
This is on my single seat machine running latest SVN (so not becase of RTSP) Every single recording from a HD source (H264 video)...
Replies
Views
MediaPortal Version: MP 1.1 + SVN MediaPortal Skin: StreamedMP Windows Version: XP Pro SP3 CPU Type: AMD X2 4200+ HDD: WD 750G + 1500GB Memory: 2GB DDR2 800 Motherboard: Gigabyte GA-MA78GM-S2H REV1.0 (780 Chipset) Video Card: Powercolor HD4670 1024MB Video Card Driver: ATI CATALYST 9.7 Sound Card: Realtek Onboard Audio Sound Card AC3...
MediaPortal Version: MP 1.1 + SVN MediaPortal Skin: StreamedMP Windows Version: XP Pro SP3 CPU Type: AMD X2 4200+ HDD: WD 750G +...
MediaPortal Version: MP 1.1 + SVN MediaPortal Skin: StreamedMP Windows Version: XP Pro SP3 CPU Type: AMD X2 4200+ HDD: WD 750G +...
Replies
Views
After a few more hours of playing around and searching... found the issue: https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/moving-pictures-284/issues-cached-graphics-74973/index2.html#post550017 Thanks.
After a few more hours of playing around and searching... found the issue...
MediaPortal Version: 1.0.4.23491 MediaPortal Skin: Tried Blue, BlueWide, and StreamedMP Windows Version: Windows XP SP3 all...
Replies
Views
AW: no more recorded tv thumbs with 1.1beta Hi, I have the same problem. From Version 1.1.0, no Thumbnails. Tip: I use the old Version of mtn 1.0.2 (completely Thumbnail Folder) - its OK :D G4
AW: no more recorded tv thumbs with 1.1beta Hi, I have the same problem. From Version 1.1.0, no Thumbnails. Tip: I use the old...
MediaPortal Version: 1.1beta MediaPortal Skin: StreamedMP Windows Version: Win7 & WHS CPU Type: HDD: Memory: Motherboard...
Replies
Views
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.0 (latest svn build) Hi, If I delete a recording from MediaPortal, the directory itself is not beeing removed. I removed "Border security 2009-12-09\Border security.ts", the .ts file and the .xml file are deleted, but the directory "Border security 2009-12-09" is not beeing deleted, a little annoying...
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.0 (latest svn build) Hi, If I delete a recording from MediaPortal, the directory itself is not...
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.0 (latest svn build) Hi, If I delete a recording from MediaPortal, the directory itself is not...
Replies
Views
Re: On zapping MP goes to endless loop All files exists i think its related to positions reported by stream server i see in logs jumping between tv stream with previous channel and next one sometimes its exits from it without doing anything (just a few cycles) sometimes i need to use stop or seek buttons to break that situation...
Re: On zapping MP goes to endless loop All files exists i think its related to positions reported by stream server i see in...
Hi, multiseat rtsp configuration With 24923 SVN sometimes when i zap to the channel MP goes to endless loop (according to logs)...
Replies
Views
Installed the latest SVN and noticed I was missing a load of graphics (eg. last.fm and My Music MePo plus a few button backgrounds etc). I deleted the Moving Pictures folder and removed the cache folder for the skin but still had the same problem. Lot of errors in error.log about texture caching. I ended up deleting several other...
Installed the latest SVN and noticed I was missing a load of graphics (eg. last.fm and My Music MePo plus a few button backgrounds...
Installed the latest SVN and noticed I was missing a load of graphics (eg. last.fm and My Music MePo plus a few button backgrounds...
Replies
Views
Valid bug: 0002678: VolumeDown and VolumeUp are handled differently - MediaPortal Bugtracker :thx: for the very good report with code sample and for the fix Simone
Valid bug: 0002678: VolumeDown and VolumeUp are handled differently - MediaPortal Bugtracker :thx: for the very good report with...
Hello, I ran into strange problem while developing my plugin. In my plugin OnAction(Action action) I try to handle...
Replies
Views
Thank you paranoid delusion. I did that after cleaning the hdd an registry too. Then I installed MP plus latest SVN (January 8). BSOD is gone. Only issu was, that My SQL wasn't running du to missing config files in MP and MP TV Server. I replaced with som from the repository and now all is running.
Thank you paranoid delusion. I did that after cleaning the hdd an registry too. Then I installed MP plus latest SVN (January 8)...
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.0_BETA-1_rev23491 MediaPortal Skin: Windows Version: Win 7 32 bit CPU Type: Athlon 330 2x1,6GHz HDD...
Replies
Views
Doh.... I restored from a backup last week and forgot that I setup that up when I did the backup :ooops: Thanks
Doh.... I restored from a backup last week and forgot that I setup that up when I did the backup :ooops: Thanks
MediaPortal Version: SVN24699 MediaPortal Skin: Blue3 Wide Windows Version: XP Pro - SP3 CPU Type: Intel E4500 2x2.2Ghz HDD: WD...
Replies
Views
I do not think it is a screensaver, nor a standby problem. I get a black screen, but the system is still running, since I can see the mouse pointer It seems more like the issue is related to MP not been able to be displayed on the TV device. Fran
I do not think it is a screensaver, nor a standby problem. I get a black screen, but the system is still running, since I can see...
MediaPortal Version: MediaPortal SVN-Snapshot:-01-08-2010 02-15h - Revision:24669 MediaPortal Skin: Blue3wide Windows Version...
Replies
Views
MediaPortal Version: MediaPortal 1.1.0 BETA MediaPortal Skin: Blue3Wide Windows Version: Windows XP Pro Sp3 CPU Type: Intel Atom 330 HDD: WesterDigital Scorpio Blue 320gb Memory: 2GB Kingston 6400 CL5 DDR2 Motherboard: Zotaz IONITX A Video Card: Nvidia ION Video Card Driver: Nvidia 196.21 drivers Sound Card: Realtek HD Audio...
MediaPortal Version: MediaPortal 1.1.0 BETA MediaPortal Skin: Blue3Wide Windows Version: Windows XP Pro Sp3 CPU Type: Intel Atom...
MediaPortal Version: MediaPortal 1.1.0 BETA MediaPortal Skin: Blue3Wide Windows Version: Windows XP Pro Sp3 CPU Type: Intel Atom...
Replies
Views
OK figured out the problem but not the reason. In MediaPortal.xml I had <section name="tvscheduler"> <entry name="sort">date</entry> <entry name="sortascending">no</entry> <entry name="series">no</entry> </section> No idea how this got there as logs I posted a week or so ago have this set to yes. Changed...
OK figured out the problem but not the reason. In MediaPortal.xml I had <section name="tvscheduler"> <entry...
Replies
Views
kkozma, Did you change anything other than disabling UAC and setting the tuner type to ATSC? When I try to set the tuner type to ATSC, I get an error when trying to build the graph.
kkozma, Did you change anything other than disabling UAC and setting the tuner type to ATSC? When I try to set the tuner type to...
We've had the same bug report for the radio side of this for months with no resolution. This is starting to get irritating. What...
Replies
Views
AW: Some transponders don't work in MediaPortal, but in other programs I've found out that the programs on these transponders don't work in Windows MediaCenter, only in the software provided by the receiver manufacturer. I'll contact the hotline of the manufacturer. Hopefully it will be more helpful than my last call there.
AW: Some transponders don't work in MediaPortal, but in other programs I've found out that the programs on these transponders...
I've set up MediaPortal on Windows 7, it's working, and I like it far more than the pre-installed Windows MediaCenter. I've found...
Replies
Views
MediaPortal Version: 1.10 SVN MediaPortal Skin: StreamedMP Windows Version: Win7 64Bit Remote: Harmony 555 in the 1.10, MPTray seems to be integrated into MP, so i checked the checkbox "start MPTray...". Indeed MPTray resides in the trayarea now, but MP doesnt start when i hit the greenbutton. So thats one reason id like to map that...
MediaPortal Version: 1.10 SVN MediaPortal Skin: StreamedMP Windows Version: Win7 64Bit Remote: Harmony 555 in the 1.10, MPTray...
MediaPortal Version: 1.10 SVN MediaPortal Skin: StreamedMP Windows Version: Win7 64Bit Remote: Harmony 555 in the 1.10, MPTray...
Replies
Views
That works as well. Still a bug though ;)
That works as well. Still a bug though ;)
MediaPortal Version: 1.1 beta + svn 20/10 MediaPortal Skin: default Windows Version: Win 7 32bit CPU Type: AMD Athlon 64 X2 AM2...
Replies
Views
Hi, Yeah the sort seems a bit weird but it's not a result of the changes. That said i also had all schedules in one series rec removed but that was before this fix & could be my broken mouse which double clicked & hung which causes issues for fun, have a new one now & not seen it happen again, but will have a eye on it since it could...
Hi, Yeah the sort seems a bit weird but it's not a result of the changes. That said i also had all schedules in one series rec...
MediaPortal Version: SVN24281 MediaPortal Skin: Blue3 Wide Windows Version: XP Pro - SP3 CPU Type: Intel E4500 2x2.2Ghz HDD: WD...
Replies
Views
No need for that :)
No need for that :)
MediaPortal Version: 1.10 latest SVN Windows Version: Windows 7 64bit Remote: Harmony 555 programmed as MCE + HP eHome Receiver...
Replies
Views
Been playing about today trying to get HD Audio bitstreaming working inside MP with some sucess :D Out of this I noticed something funny with the codecs. In GraphStudio I have created and run a valid graph for a file So in config app I set the filters used here But when running the file using the internal player and connecting...
Been playing about today trying to get HD Audio bitstreaming working inside MP with some sucess :D Out of this I noticed something...
Been playing about today trying to get HD Audio bitstreaming working inside MP with some sucess :D Out of this I noticed something...
Replies
Views
Re: No Internal Sub (option with MPC-HC sub) with MPC Splitter Matroska Filter in MKV I have made some test with Haali and first beta version : I make clean install of Beta1 rev23491. Directvobsub in subtitle setup : With this version, i can use Directvobsub and Haali to open sub embeded and external, change audio source and see...
Re: No Internal Sub (option with MPC-HC sub) with MPC Splitter Matroska Filter in MKV I have made some test with Haali and first...
MediaPortal Version: 1.04.24553 SVN MediaPortal Skin: StreamMP Windows Version: WIN7 Ultimate CPU Type: i7 Core i920 HDD: WD...
Replies
Views
One note. These networks folders work fine if I arrange access via Moving Pictures plagin. I have this serious delay in case of Videos only
One note. These networks folders work fine if I arrange access via Moving Pictures plagin. I have this serious...
I met some problem with network driver which I use for videoarchive. Device My Book World Edition II is conected to...
Replies
Views
Was a little skeptical as these things tend to be quite specific. It has fixed it however :thx:
Was a little skeptical as these things tend to be quite specific. It has fixed it however :thx:
MediaPortal Version: SVN23978 MediaPortal Skin: Blue3 Wide Windows Version: XP Pro - SP3 CPU Type: Intel E4500 2x2.2Ghz HDD: WD...
Replies
Views
Would You kindly please tell me the point when are these files cleaned up in multiseat (except for manualy deleting by myself)? The only one deleted is (in my case) live2-0.ts.tsbuffer1.ts from serverside client as singleseat. If simultaneous work of two clients happened - then MP starts to make new live2-X.ts.tsbufferN.ts filesets...
Would You kindly please tell me the point when are these files cleaned up in multiseat (except for manualy deleting by myself)...
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.0b rev.2381 MediaPortal Skin: Blue 3 Wide Windows Version: XP Pro SP3 CPU Type: Intel E5300 2.6GHz...
Replies
Views
I get the same error. i didnt have any problems with 1.0.2, but after i upgraded to 1.1.0 with the latest svn the error ocurred "unable to play stream2.0" If i reboot the tv server it works again, but the first time the server goes to hibernation and rewakes again the error is back and in 3rd party checks i get "port 554 is...
I get the same error. i didnt have any problems with 1.0.2, but after i upgraded to 1.1.0 with the latest svn the error ocurred...
When I first installed MP on the server and client, LiveTV didn't work on the client and I found that in TV Server config, the...
Replies
Views
[S]MediaPortal Version: 1.1.0.0 BETA SVN24553 MediaPortal Skin: X-Factor Windows Version: XP SP3 CPU Type: AMD Athlon 64 4850e HDD: Fujitsu 80GB SATA 2,5'' Memory: 2048 MiB DDR2 Motherboard: Gigabyte GA-MA78GM-S2H Video Card: ATi HD3200 Video Card Driver: 9.5 Sound Card: Realtek ALC889A Sound Card AC3: Optical Out Sound...
[S]MediaPortal Version: 1.1.0.0 BETA SVN24553 MediaPortal Skin: X-Factor Windows Version: XP SP3 CPU Type: AMD Athlon 64 4850e...
[S]MediaPortal Version: 1.1.0.0 BETA SVN24553 MediaPortal Skin: X-Factor Windows Version: XP SP3 CPU Type: AMD Athlon 64 4850e...
Replies
Views
This is now in mantis targetting for RC1. It won't delay it, as the problem is almost solved! Best wishes, Mark
This is now in mantis targetting for RC1. It won't delay it, as the problem is almost solved! Best wishes, Mark
I discovered what I believe is a couple of new bugs with the OSD, don't really know how to explain them so check out the video I'm...
Replies
Views
has anyone else had any problems with the christmas eve build? just put together a new htpc with the hvr-2250, running the latest drivers from hauppauge and the latest svn of 1.1.0. on windows 7 ultimate x64. analogue cable scans great on both tuners, but MP doesn't find anything in QAM. the tunners are setup in hybrid groups. i did...
has anyone else had any problems with the christmas eve build? just put together a new htpc with the hvr-2250, running the latest...
TV-Server Version: 1.1.0 b1 Windows Version: Windows 7 RTM CPU Type: Intel Q6600 HDD: 2 x Seagate 1 TB Memory: 2 GB Motherboard...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom