MediaPortal 1.1.0 BETA 1 (16 Viewers)

Please post issues you found in MediaPortal 1.1.0 BETA 1 here.
Well, you deserve kudos anyway ! @te3hpurp: no, never had the problem you described. At least not yet. And I must say this DVB-T stick has worked wonderfully until I installed Windows 7. I'm leaving it running now for 4 days... we'll see !
Well, you deserve kudos anyway ! @te3hpurp: no, never had the problem you described. At least not yet. And I must say this...
MediaPortal Version: MediaPortal 1.1.0 latest SVN MediaPortal Skin: Streamed MP 0.9, Black Glass 2.0.1 Windows Version: Windows 7...
Replies
Views
AW: Hangs on Resume! Sorry but I can't post logs immediatly! Either all is working, when I'm starting MP in Debug-Mode, or this problem occurs if the pc is longer than 5 minutes in S3! So I will post logs when the problem is occuring the next time!
AW: Hangs on Resume! Sorry but I can't post logs immediatly! Either all is working, when I'm starting MP in Debug-Mode, or this...
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.0.0 SVN:30.11. MediaPortal Skin: BlackGlass Windows Version: Windows 7 x64 CPU Type: AMD Athlon II X2...
Replies
Views
Also having the problem without any additional codecs installed (normally watching wmvhd's only as videos)
Also having the problem without any additional codecs installed (normally watching wmvhd's only as videos)
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.0 (latest svn build) MediaPortal Skin: Streamed MP (custom svn build) Windows Version: Windows 7...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 [EPG] EPG not displaying (1 Viewer) DE
Any news regarding this problem...? When will it be fixed in the SVNs? I made a complete reinstall of MP using the latest 2009-12-24 SVN and still have the Missing label problem. I had to create the "All Channels"-group in the radio section to make it work.
Any news regarding this problem...? When will it be fixed in the SVNs? I made a complete reinstall of MP using the latest...
I recently installed 1.1Beta and have been having a problem displaying the EPG ever since. I'm using xmltv with mc2xml.exe. the...
Replies
Views
Thanks for sharing/keeping thread updated. Seems like tourettes and co. fixed many issues with tsreader... :)
Thanks for sharing/keeping thread updated. Seems like tourettes and co. fixed many issues with tsreader... :)
TV-Server Version: MP 1.1 BETA MediaPortal Version: MP 1.1 BETA MediaPortal Skin: B3W Windows Version: WindowsXP SP3 and Vista...
Replies
Views
Cant reproduce it in latest SVN, so i think its fixed.
Cant reproduce it in latest SVN, so i think its fixed.
Hi When i brouse in EPG MP stops with continous error in logs Steps to reproduce open EPG Guide Change groupe to large one...
Replies
Views
No chance to determine, which event starts wakeup? Exists any wiki help or thread with description of this? I can't find anything reasonable.
No chance to determine, which event starts wakeup? Exists any wiki help or thread with description of this? I can't find anything...
MediaPortal Version: 1.0.4 23491 MediaPortal Skin: BleazleWide V7.1.0 Windows Version: Vista Enterprise CPU Type: AMD 4850e...
Replies
Views
Hello, since Win 7 I have got the problem, that it seams like it is not possible to do a Process.kill without that the process is using Admin rights. Now I need a hint what to do from within a PlugIn to stop MP or the TV Server. Is there any public "exit" I can call ? Thanks ! Georg found it ! But it doesn't really help...
Hello, since Win 7 I have got the problem, that it seams like it is not possible to do a Process.kill without that the process...
Hello, since Win 7 I have got the problem, that it seams like it is not possible to do a Process.kill without that the process...
Replies
Views
Weird, pretty sure it only works with Mod8Psk for me.
Weird, pretty sure it only works with Mod8Psk for me.
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.0 + SVN MediaPortal Skin: Blue3wide Windows Version: Win7 64-bit CPU Type: Intel Core2Duo 2.6Ghz HDD...
Replies
Views
In TV-Config you have settings for where recordings and timeshift will be saved. In my error-logg it said something about that, so I changed it to C:\timeshift or something and that helped for a while. Right now I get NoAudioVideo-error again. If chaing folder-settings doesnt work for you or you don't understand my instructions send...
In TV-Config you have settings for where recordings and timeshift will be saved. In my error-logg it said something about that, so...
TV-Server Version: 1.1.0 Beta 1 MediaPortal Version: 1.1.0 Beta 1 MediaPortal Skin: - Windows Version: XP Pro SP3 CPU Type: P4...
Replies
Views
Just to let you know (but not as an issue report) - it seems to be working (with the exception of the pre-recorded programme using 1.0.2) New recordings are playing back fine and old ones can be renamed as .m2ts and then they work fine. Thanks for your help all Robbo100
Just to let you know (but not as an issue report) - it seems to be working (with the exception of the pre-recorded programme using...
Hi there, I have already posted this question in the CODEC area of the forum, but have had little response which leads me to...
Replies
Views
Just for future reference :) 0002584: Teletext is very slow. - MediaPortal Bugtracker
Just for future reference :) 0002584: Teletext is very slow. - MediaPortal Bugtracker
MediaPortal Version: 1.1. beta MediaPortal Skin: Blue3 wide Windows Version: Win 7 Home Premium CPU Type: Athlon II 250 3GHz...
Replies
Views
after patch and clean install I have reinstall all aplications and mysql also. use your files from patch no m...d, but still same problem cannot find all chanels from BA 19,2 before i can find 1100chanel from AA and BA at same time now around 200 :growl: here are the logs what i have found. GenericBDAS can not find anywhere.
after patch and clean install I have reinstall all aplications and mysql also. use your files from patch no m...d, but still...
MediaPortal Version: V 1.1 Beta SVN 30.11.2009 MediaPortal Skin: Default Windows Version: Win XP Pro SP3 full update CPU Type...
Replies
Views
Using the TV menu Channel button and selecting channel used to display in the TV preview window. Now I get audio but no video unless I click on preview pane then get full screen video and audio. In 1.1alpha both audio and video appeared in the preview window but that was on a different computer than I'm using now. MediaPortal...
Using the TV menu Channel button and selecting channel used to display in the TV preview window. Now I get audio but no video...
Using the TV menu Channel button and selecting channel used to display in the TV preview window. Now I get audio but no video...
Replies
Views
Well, each SVN thread has a changelog where you can see the number of fixes implemented. If you have already decided to go with 1.1.0beta, then you might as well start with the latest SVN if you ask me.
Well, each SVN thread has a changelog where you can see the number of fixes implemented. If you have already decided to go with...
Hi there, I am looking to do a clean install of XP and want to install 1.1.0 Beta to have a look at it. Which SVN is...
Replies
Views
Today is a bad day to try and sort out HTPC after too much wine last night.... I am not mad but I am stupid :ooops: Damn those large fonts. Not tried but I am fairly sure it is not showing because I increased the DPI to 120 It was actually the non-custom one I was trying to de-cypher. I was trying to figure out what the []s...
Today is a bad day to try and sort out HTPC after too much wine last night.... I am not mad but I am stupid :ooops: Damn those...
Tiny thing but did just take me 5 mins to figure it out... TV-Server/Configuration/Recording - MediaPortal Manual Documentation...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 [TV] IPTV Channel scan DE
Is channel scanning really necessary with IPTV? I mean, I have to make a playlist anyway, so why isn't the playlist just imported into TV Server? It's a one time job, but it can get frustrating if some channels don't broadcast a signal at the time of channel scan or if something goes wrong with a particular channel at the time of...
Is channel scanning really necessary with IPTV? I mean, I have to make a playlist anyway, so why isn't the playlist just imported...
Is channel scanning really necessary with IPTV? I mean, I have to make a playlist anyway, so why isn't the playlist just imported...
Replies
Views
I don't know if this is 1.1 beta only issue or general design: Naturally, when typing a new channel number, there should be some delay in case the user wants to type in the next number. But why is this same delay implemented also with previous, next and last viewed channel as well? My IPTV definitely can switch channels much...
I don't know if this is 1.1 beta only issue or general design: Naturally, when typing a new channel number, there should be some...
I don't know if this is 1.1 beta only issue or general design: Naturally, when typing a new channel number, there should be some...
Replies
Views
Wait for next SVN ,it consists program and epg showing speed improvements
Wait for next SVN ,it consists program and epg showing speed improvements
MediaPortal Version: 1.1. beta MediaPortal Skin: Blue3 wide Windows Version: Win 7 Home Premium CPU Type: Athlon II 250 3GHz...
Replies
Views
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.0 Beta SVN Revision:24102 MediaPortal Skin: StreamedMP Windows Version: Windows 7 x32 CPU Type: Intel P4 630 3.0Ghz HT HDD Matrox 160GB: Memory: 1.5GB DDR Motherboard: P4M-915GD1-LF Video Card: NVIDIA Geforce 8400Gs Video Card Driver: 8.16.11.9107 Sound Card: internal Sound Card AC3: Realtek HD...
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.0 Beta SVN Revision:24102 MediaPortal Skin: StreamedMP Windows Version: Windows 7 x32 CPU Type: Intel...
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.0 Beta SVN Revision:24102 MediaPortal Skin: StreamedMP Windows Version: Windows 7 x32 CPU Type: Intel...
Replies
Views
I removed the RAMDisk as it did not improve the situation and set up the MSloopback adaptator as suggested to fix my recording issue. The tip does not solve my recording issue but seems to be effective on freeze problem. I will confirm in the next days. Anyway, can anyone give some troubleshooting procedure to understand why a...
I removed the RAMDisk as it did not improve the situation and set up the MSloopback adaptator as suggested to fix my recording...
MediaPortal Version: 1.0.4.23491 MediaPortal Skin: Blue3 Windows Version: Mediacenter 2005+SP3 CPU Type: Intel Core2Duo E7300...
Replies
Views
just download the fix... It's working, thanks!
just download the fix... It's working, thanks!
Hi! All Recordings which contain an episodename are no longer grouped in folders - they stay as seperate recordings :-(...
Replies
Views
Sorry to stress this further but this behaviour is really annoying when presenting a slideshow. Every 3-4 minutes (depends on the length of each song), the "Now playing" OSD comes up and shows an empty box! I would like to completely deactivate this OSD during a slideshow but don't know how. Also, the bug should be solved but I don't...
Sorry to stress this further but this behaviour is really annoying when presenting a slideshow. Every 3-4 minutes (depends on the...
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.0 Beta 1 with latest SVN MediaPortal Skin: Blue3Wide / StreamedMP Windows Version: Windows Vista...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 [other] 20 bugs?? DE
I have at least about 20 bugs with MP 1.0.2....will it be better in 1.1.0 ? so please, make it better!! :) and please, unban my IP at least for isntallation, because for the posts it is not working and I ll annoy you till you allow my IP at least for installation wasnt ban supposed to not to write posts?? :-D if you unban, I...
I have at least about 20 bugs with MP 1.0.2....will it be better in 1.1.0 ? so please, make it better!! :) and please, unban my...
I have at least about 20 bugs with MP 1.0.2....will it be better in 1.1.0 ? so please, make it better!! :) and please, unban my...
Replies
Views
Done. https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/submit-patches-mediaportal-tv-server-etc-325/some-videos-remote-ftp-problems-73590/#post536916
Done. https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/submit-patches-mediaportal-tv-server-etc-325/some-videos-remote-ftp-problems-73590/#post536916
MediaPortal Version: 1.10 Beta 1 MediaPortal Skin: StreamedMP Windows Version: Windows XP SP3 CPU Type: Intel(R) Core(TM)2 Duo...
Replies
Views
I completley uninstalled media portal and reinstalled it. works on blue wide skin perfect thanks
I completley uninstalled media portal and reinstalled it. works on blue wide skin perfect thanks
MediaPortal Version: 1.1 Beta MediaPortal Skin: bluewide Windows Version: Windows 7 CPU Type: i7 920 HDD: Raptor 300 Memory...
Replies
Views
bump...
bump...
I am trying to setup a view which groups on composer (new tag in 1.1) and then displays album artist underneath. In log you get...
Replies
Views
Hi guys, It seems this issue disappeared in one of the older svn threads, but the bug still exists in the newest SVN using bluewide3 Originally Posted by mylle Hi guys, dont know if this bug is new to this SVN but if i do a skip for x seconds in an mpeg2 or ts movie the info shown on the OSD is the channel name from...
Hi guys, It seems this issue disappeared in one of the older svn threads, but the bug still exists in the newest SVN using...
Hi guys, It seems this issue disappeared in one of the older svn threads, but the bug still exists in the newest SVN using...
Replies
Views
you need svn build 1.0.4.23978 and this 2 files, tsreader.ax from the previous svn build to fix the dxva problem and tvlibrary.dll to fix the problems with disecq switching on technotrend cards...
you need svn build 1.0.4.23978 and this 2 files, tsreader.ax from the previous svn build to fix the dxva problem and tvlibrary.dll...
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.0 Beta 1 MediaPortal Skin: Blue3Wide / StreamedMP Windows Version: Windows Vista Ultimate 32bit with SP1...
Replies
Views
Same here. But a complete install under WinXP SP3.
Same here. But a complete install under WinXP SP3.
I've tried installing the Beta 1.1 23491 version several times on Vista in client-only mode. Unfortunately I can't make any...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom