MediaPortal 1.1.0 BETA 1 (18 Viewers)

Please post issues you found in MediaPortal 1.1.0 BETA 1 here.
i'm still looking for a better solution (still got too many windows on the primary screen), but i think there is no satisfying one.
i'm still looking for a better solution (still got too many windows on the primary screen), but i think there is no satisfying one.
It changes the Refresh Rate on the "Main Screen", where the Display for Media Portal is the Second one (left of Main). In Media...
Replies
Views
Nice!! thx for letting us know! /tompa
Nice!! thx for letting us know! /tompa
TV-Server Version: MP 1.1.0 Beta 1 MediaPortal Version: MP 1.1.0 Beta 1 MediaPortal Skin: Blue3 Wide Windows Version: Windows XP...
Replies
Views
This is still an issue. Anybody with any ideas on how to fix this? A quick pause/play does it fix it but shouldn't be required. Thanks, Clint
This is still an issue. Anybody with any ideas on how to fix this? A quick pause/play does it fix it but shouldn't be required...
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.0 Beta MediaPortal Skin: Theatre Windows Version: Windows 7 CPU Type: Intel Core 2 Quad 2.66 HDD...
Replies
Views
OK figured out the problem but not the reason. In MediaPortal.xml I had <section name="tvscheduler"> <entry name="sort">date</entry> <entry name="sortascending">no</entry> <entry name="series">no</entry> </section> No idea how this got there as logs I posted a week or so ago have this set to yes. Changed...
OK figured out the problem but not the reason. In MediaPortal.xml I had <section name="tvscheduler"> <entry...
MediaPortal Version: SVN24699 MediaPortal Skin: Blue3 Wide Windows Version: XP Pro - SP3 CPU Type: Intel E4500 2x2.2Ghz HDD: WD...
Replies
Views
OK, I moved to the latest SVN now and fixed my main computer so that it acts like a client. The channels in question play fine through RTSP on main computer, but don't play on HTPC itself. I guess single seat installation handles live playback different than client-server. I would like to stress how important I think this is...
OK, I moved to the latest SVN now and fixed my main computer so that it acts like a client. The channels in question play fine...
This is against 8.1.2010 SVN build. Previous builds also had this problem. I am not aware that this would work in any build of...
Replies
Views
Just did a complete win7 Enterprise x32 fresh install and have the same thing more or less. It's an IRtrans MCE compatibale remote which comes within the Origean x15e case. It worked perfectly with Vista icw Mediaportal v1.0 In the win7 configuration the IR testtool receives all codes correclty from the remote. The remote works...
Just did a complete win7 Enterprise x32 fresh install and have the same thing more or less. It's an IRtrans MCE compatibale remote...
Although I have search and implemented several "potential" solutions my original MCE Remote does not function anymore with MP 1.1...
Replies
Views
All what you need is GMPS Plugin: GMPS-Scheduler &bull; Foren-Übersicht
All what you need is GMPS Plugin: GMPS-Scheduler &bull; Foren-Übersicht
MediaPortal Version: SVN 23831 MediaPortal Skin: Blue3 Wide Windows Version: XP Pro - SP3 CPU Type: Intel E4500 2x2.2Ghz HDD...
Replies
Views
Today is a bad day to try and sort out HTPC after too much wine last night.... I am not mad but I am stupid :ooops: Damn those large fonts. Not tried but I am fairly sure it is not showing because I increased the DPI to 120 It was actually the non-custom one I was trying to de-cypher. I was trying to figure out what the []s...
Today is a bad day to try and sort out HTPC after too much wine last night.... I am not mad but I am stupid :ooops: Damn those...
Tiny thing but did just take me 5 mins to figure it out... TV-Server/Configuration/Recording - MediaPortal Manual Documentation...
Replies
Views
Just to confirm. This has not happened again since my last post. So this is no longer an issue
Just to confirm. This has not happened again since my last post. So this is no longer an issue
Hi All. 1.1..0 Is running well for me with one exception. Live Tv Will randomly pause. When this happens what is viewed on the...
Replies
Views
One note. These networks folders work fine if I arrange access via Moving Pictures plagin. I have this serious delay in case of Videos only
One note. These networks folders work fine if I arrange access via Moving Pictures plagin. I have this serious...
I met some problem with network driver which I use for videoarchive. Device My Book World Edition II is conected to...
Replies
Views
Fixed: 0002437: Incompatibility between HDTV and codecs other than coreavc - MediaPortal Bugtracker
Fixed: 0002437: Incompatibility between HDTV and codecs other than coreavc - MediaPortal Bugtracker
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.0 BETA 1 With latest SVN MediaPortal Skin: Blue3Wide Windows Version: Windows 7 RTM 64-bit CPU Type: Intel...
Replies
Views
Normally that means bad drivers, as applications itself aren't running in kernel space. But it could be something in TVE3 side that gets stuck in a infinite loop and queries the driver constantly. I would suspect DVB EPG grabbing, so try disabling it first and see if you are still able to reproduce the issue. It is much more likely...
Normally that means bad drivers, as applications itself aren't running in kernel space. But it could be something in TVE3 side that...
MediaPortal Version: SVN 23908 MediaPortal Skin: Blue3 Wide Windows Version: XP Pro - SP3 CPU Type: Intel E4500 2x2.2Ghz HDD...
Replies
Views
This is now in mantis targetting for RC1. It won't delay it, as the problem is almost solved! Best wishes, Mark
This is now in mantis targetting for RC1. It won't delay it, as the problem is almost solved! Best wishes, Mark
I discovered what I believe is a couple of new bugs with the OSD, don't really know how to explain them so check out the video I'm...
Replies
Views
Just for future reference :) 0002584: Teletext is very slow. - MediaPortal Bugtracker
Just for future reference :) 0002584: Teletext is very slow. - MediaPortal Bugtracker
MediaPortal Version: 1.1. beta MediaPortal Skin: Blue3 wide Windows Version: Win 7 Home Premium CPU Type: Athlon II 250 3GHz...
Replies
Views
Thank you paranoid delusion. I did that after cleaning the hdd an registry too. Then I installed MP plus latest SVN (January 8). BSOD is gone. Only issu was, that My SQL wasn't running du to missing config files in MP and MP TV Server. I replaced with som from the repository and now all is running.
Thank you paranoid delusion. I did that after cleaning the hdd an registry too. Then I installed MP plus latest SVN (January 8)...
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.0_BETA-1_rev23491 MediaPortal Skin: Windows Version: Win 7 32 bit CPU Type: Athlon 330 2x1,6GHz HDD...
Replies
Views
That works as well. Still a bug though ;)
That works as well. Still a bug though ;)
MediaPortal Version: 1.1 beta + svn 20/10 MediaPortal Skin: default Windows Version: Win 7 32bit CPU Type: AMD Athlon 64 X2 AM2...
Replies
Views
Also having the problem without any additional codecs installed (normally watching wmvhd's only as videos)
Also having the problem without any additional codecs installed (normally watching wmvhd's only as videos)
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.0 (latest svn build) MediaPortal Skin: Streamed MP (custom svn build) Windows Version: Windows 7...
Replies
Views
I do not think it is a screensaver, nor a standby problem. I get a black screen, but the system is still running, since I can see the mouse pointer It seems more like the issue is related to MP not been able to be displayed on the TV device. Fran
I do not think it is a screensaver, nor a standby problem. I get a black screen, but the system is still running, since I can see...
MediaPortal Version: MediaPortal SVN-Snapshot:-01-08-2010 02-15h - Revision:24669 MediaPortal Skin: Blue3wide Windows Version...
Replies
Views
Re: AW: Audio problems with Win7 codecs Nice work, thanks for sharing :)
Re: AW: Audio problems with Win7 codecs Nice work, thanks for sharing :)
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.0 Beta 1 with latest SVN MediaPortal Skin: Blue3Wide / StreamedMP Windows Version: Windows 7...
Replies
Views
Should be fixed in latest public SVN Simone
Should be fixed in latest public SVN Simone
MediaPortal Version: 1.1 beta MediaPortal Skin: blue3wide Windows Version: Windows 7 x64 CPU Type: Q6600 @ 3ghz HDD: SATAII 320GB...
Replies
Views
ok, i get what your saying, but here in holland it is very common that series are repeated during the day also for example when i want to record a serie on animal planet series or better said episodes are repeated 3 times a day. So then i get 3 recording a day from one episode. OK i just have to delete them but i have 3 tuners and...
ok, i get what your saying, but here in holland it is very common that series are repeated during the day also for example when i...
MediaPortal Version: SVN 23908 MediaPortal Skin: Blue3 Wide Windows Version: XP Pro - SP3 CPU Type: Intel E4500 2x2.2Ghz HDD...
Replies
Views
Hi, With TV recordings, I use the list view by date, and when I delete recordings using the remote (i then delete then yet) I don't see this problem. I will try to reproduce with '0' on keyboard. However, since RC1 is now out, perhaps you should try updating. I guess the team will only be interested in bugs that are still...
Hi, With TV recordings, I use the list view by date, and when I delete recordings using the remote (i then delete then yet) I...
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.0 beta MediaPortal Skin: BlackGlassSkin 2.2.0 Windows Version: Win7 CPU Type: AMD Athlon 3800+...
Replies
Views
I removed the RAMDisk as it did not improve the situation and set up the MSloopback adaptator as suggested to fix my recording issue. The tip does not solve my recording issue but seems to be effective on freeze problem. I will confirm in the next days. Anyway, can anyone give some troubleshooting procedure to understand why a...
I removed the RAMDisk as it did not improve the situation and set up the MSloopback adaptator as suggested to fix my recording...
MediaPortal Version: 1.0.4.23491 MediaPortal Skin: Blue3 Windows Version: Mediacenter 2005+SP3 CPU Type: Intel Core2Duo E7300...
Replies
Views
Vista + Windows 7 share different code related to DirectX handling. So, the bug fix might have caused the side effect only on the Vista + Windows 7 side.
Vista + Windows 7 share different code related to DirectX handling. So, the bug fix might have caused the side effect only on the...
Hi I find that minimizing MediaPortal in windowed mode and restoring will give me a black screen, trying to switch to...
Replies
Views
Okay thanx, I think I move back then to mp 1.02
Okay thanx, I think I move back then to mp 1.02
I do not see radio internet streams anymore? It has disapppeared from the configuraition menu?
Replies
Views
I have the same problem. Windows 7 64bit running latest beta of mediaportal. Mediaportal crashes when I pause a video. I need to restart pc for it to work correctly again. I found this post and tried disabling EVR. Sure enough that fixed it!
I have the same problem. Windows 7 64bit running latest beta of mediaportal. Mediaportal crashes when I pause a video. I need to...
TV-Server Version: 1.1.0 Beta 1 MediaPortal Version: 1.1.0 Beta 1 MediaPortal Skin: Monochrome Windows Version: Windows 7 32bit...
Replies
Views
AW: Some DVB-S channels don't work This issue has been identified as a CineS2 TV card issue. A support guy from digital devices made some measurements and came to the conclusion that my card has some issues with some low band frequencies (DVB-S). I changed the TV card to a TT S2-3200 and now all is fine! The CineS2 card is now on its...
AW: Some DVB-S channels don't work This issue has been identified as a CineS2 TV card issue. A support guy from digital devices...
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.0 Beta 1 with latest SVN MediaPortal Skin: Blue3Wide / StreamedMP Windows Version: Windows 7...
Replies
Views
Hi again, When installing the Beta release I found the new functionality of the dynamic refreshrate changer intreageing, so... I activated it letting Mediaportal do the change and not setting up the scripts to do it directly against my Nvidia card. When I diabled this function the liveTV was back without stutter instantly. So...
Hi again, When installing the Beta release I found the new functionality of the dynamic refreshrate changer intreageing, so... I...
Hi, I have problems with stuttering Live-TV. In 1.0.2 Mp works great 1x Cynergie DVB-S 1x MSI SAT Anywhere II
Replies
Views
Thanx man :) But I couldn't wait, I installed the whole shabang again. ...But now it gives me "No signal" or "unable to start timeshifting" or "unable to build graph" on only some of my channels that I should receive normally :s EDIT± I installed MP AGAIN and now I have no problems like I mentioned above. Now I´m missing some...
Thanx man :) But I couldn't wait, I installed the whole shabang again. ...But now it gives me "No signal" or "unable to start...
Guys I need your help! Because of testing I lost the original tswriter.ax of BETA 1.1... :oops: You would really help me out here...
Replies
Views
Thanks for the info.
Thanks for the info.
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.0 Beta 1 Rev. 1 (Same results with 9/16 and 9/17 SVN builds) MediaPortal Skin: Blue3Wide Windows...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom